• Published 19th Jul 2015
  • 2,101 Views, 42 Comments

Messing with Magic - blablafreckenlover



Twilight gets more than she bargained for when her secret desires effect a new spell. (warning ab/dl content ahead)

Comments ( 10 )

6326896 sorry to disappoint you but I didn't really think that far ahead when I wrote that the file is on my laptop that I don't have with me for the moment. I'll put the link to the rewrite on adisc, at the end of that thread is a link to the original. I've also considered putting it on watapad but never went through with it as it's kind of a niche story.

link: https://www.adisc.org/forum/showthread.php/87721-RE-Abby-s-diapers

you might have to make an account to view the stories section but if I remember right you shouldn't if you followed a link. Anyway let me know if there's trouble getting to it and I'll try and find another way.

6537218 the spell wears off a bit whenever she sleeps sort of like how taking a nap can help with a bad headache.

A great story :)
Hope you don't mind, I've used a variation on this theme for my first attempt at writing fanfiction (Though the more I write, the further it deviates from the original thought)

great story, is a fan of AB/DL, but story with it tend to go south fast in bad way, but this one was good and right.

7177099 You're play by plays are really entertaining to read. I'm glad you're liking the story too.

7281739 Yeah Rarity making an adult foal line miht've been a stretch, but it also results in virtually endless cute outfits for everyone to wear.

Well, I am finally done with this story, which makes me very sad.
7178738
7283328

Oh, you've actually bothered to respond to my ramblings?! That's great! Thank you so much!

Anyway, I am psyched for the sequel! But, I am going to torture myself and wait. I did just read four or five chapters at once. I never was good at patience and I was very bored and dealing with my caretaker after he hurt my feelings... So, this did help me out. Thanks for writing it! I enjoyed it immensely, and I cannot wait to see what comes up next!

7285567
Get ready for the play by plays of the sequel, mate. I am expecting good things from that story.

7735200 well when you put it like that it does sound pretty bad. I don't think it's fair to say the Fluttershy didn't care about Rainbow Dash's feelings. It's more that she recognized what was, or would eventually become self destructive behavior or obsession. Not to say that it doesn't suck for Rainbow Dash it's just not anybody's fault that Fluttershy wasn't attracted to her in the end. It's a difficult call to make you essentially have to force her to face the reality of the situation, or let her wallow around in misery and hope she gets over it on her own. Either way has it's own flaws. I'm not going to say whether or not Fluttershy made the right decision, or that she handled it all that well because that's up to interpretation, but she made that decision because she was worried about the serious depressive self destructive state Rainbow dash would've gone into if she had just left her alone.

Login or register to comment