• Published 25th Jun 2015
  • 17,025 Views, 46 Comments

Celestia and Luna’s Little Spy Problem - Very Sleepy



Sunset Shimmer stumbles upon her two principal's well kept secret. Doing what she does best, she quickly arranges for a front row seat. What she finds though, may surprise her.

  • ...
26
 46
 17,025
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 28 )
Comment posted by Very Sleepy deleted Jun 29th, 2015

Second Chapter is posted, I think you guys will love it, especially if you liked the first chapter.

Also my humorous side took over a bit for this chapter, so I've added a comedy tag to the story.

Is it wrong I want more?

6146206

If it is I don't want to be right.

Insta faved. Had me aroused the whole time, wonderful work! Thank you for continuing this marvelous story! <3

6146206 Not in the slightest, because you aren't alone.

this needs a sequel
let us see what they do in the summer

Pretty good. but why would sunset talk to celestia about the blackmail when she only told luna, I just dont feel that she would be that forgetful or stupid to make a such a mistake.

6150857 Sunset thought Luna had told Celestia about it, which is a fair assumption because Luna actually had told her about it.

6151341 you should continue this so it will include a summers worth of fuckings for sunset.

Wait. She came in both their wombs? Isn't there a chance then that celestia got both sunset and her sister pregnant... wait. if the human celly has a dick then... oh

Please make a sequel(s). I kinda of want to see Principal Celestia go on and bang the HuMane Five and a few other female characters.

and then Sunset became the principal's slutty, cum-hungry sex slave through a rigorous sex training over the summer. the end.

*cough*sequelidea*cough*

6148014 This should have a sequel I agree, except both principles should have cocks and they can ram them both up Sunsets holes.

A sequel is in order.

“Are you quite finished in there darling? Luna asked impatiently. “The night won’t last forever”

pinkie.mylittlefacewhen.com/media/f/img/mlfw8007-1347372458561687.gif

Meta- and parallels-reference in a single narrative sentence. Simply genius!

Comment posted by The Forgotten One deleted Jan 2nd, 2016

It got better how the heck did it get better.
I mean the first was amazing and this on a scale of 1-10 of awsome is a 100 how do you top this? Honestly how?

Why is this so good .... what the hell 0_o

You know what never mind I'm not gonna question it , take my upvote and addition to a bookshelf. Good story.

I tip my hat to you sir *hat tip*

kristonalprime23 to TheNewYorkBrony, ice report, at 51*34 north, 24*53 west, have seen large icebergs, also field ice/growlers, at given coordinates, with regards kristonalprime23.

7557007
By being full of pure unadulturated winning.

I'm not even a fan of futa Celestia- like at all.
But you
You have made it genuinely enjoyable.

Login or register to comment