• Published 30th May 2015
  • 7,369 Views, 260 Comments

Equestria's Ginyu Force - Theyellowninja13



A group of friends go to a Comic con, dressed up like the Ginyu Force from Dragonball Z. There, they meet a merchant that sells them Ginyu Force medallions. When they buy them, they get sent to Equestria. Now they've broken out of their stone prison

  • ...
35
 260
 7,369

Epilogue; Surprise's Surprise

"You sure this is the place?" Jeice asked, as we looked across the rocky wasteland. "Lots of rocks. This doesn't seem like the kind of place little Surprise would live in."

"Well, from what my parents told me, Surprise and her husband moved here a really long time ago! Our family has lived here since then. Now let me show you the place I imagine Surprise kept her secret." Pinkie said, her usual smile on her face, but I could tell that there was some emotions missing from it.

"Hey Pinkie, how you holding up?" I asked, worried for my friend.

"Okie-dokie! I'm as fit as a fiddle!" She said, trying to hide her emotions.

"Listen, Pinkie. You were shot through the heart by a death beam. You were dead for at least three, maybe four hours. That kind of thing changes a person." I spoke up, as we followed her through a small path cut between the rocks.

"I'm as okay as I can be! In fact, I'm super duper okay!" She stopped walking, and burst into tears. "I was so worried! The last thing I remembered was Twilight and Jeice dying, and then a purple beam hurting my friends, before everything went dark! Then there was a bright light, before it flickered out, and all I saw was the world in ruins! There were all these strange creatures destroying everything, killing ponies! Everything was on fire!"

"What kind of creatures were these?" I asked, patting her head, as I kneeled down.

Pinkie sniffed. "Well, a few of them kinda reminded me of monkeys, as they had tails. They all looked like scary warriors. Then there was a big one who was at least twice as tall as everypony else! It had bright green hair and white eyes, and it kept on laughing, as it killed ponies! Then there was a bunch of creatures that looked like that Frieza monster. And a bunch of pink squishy-looking creatures, with 'm's on their clothes. And there were a few purple cats with weird clothes. They seemed to be the strongest, but in the very back, there was a shadow of a creature that seemed to be stronger than them all!"

I froze in place, upon hearing this. 'Warrior monkeys? Saiyans most likely, but then that description of Broly. And some Frieza clan, along with the Majins. Then gods of destruction? But who could be the shadow? And why would they all be attacking the planet? Please don't be a premonition.' "You shouldn't worry about it. If this does happen, we'll protect you." I said with a smile, that made one return to Pinkie's face.

Pinkie sniffed one last time, and stood up. "Now, let's get moving. I wanna know what Surprise left you!" She started walking forward, and I stood up and followed her.

It didn't take long, to find a large boulder in our way. Pinkie stopped, and looked at it. I was about to ask what was wrong, when I noticed something on the rock. It was the Ginyu Force symbol. I walked forward, and put my hand on it, and suddenly, it glowed, before the sounds of gears was heard, and we turned, to see a small staircase open, leading down into the rock and the ground. I walked over to it, and looked at Pinkie. "Stay here. Could be dangerous." Pinkie was about to complain, but one look from me caused her to sit down. I looked to my friends, and gestured for them to follow me.

We walked down the staircase, and kept on walking, until the walls started changing from rock, to metal. The same kind of metal we replicated from the remains of our pods from when we arrived in Equestria. We made several parts of our Everfree base out of the metal, but never could replicate this much. We eventually reached the bottom, which was too dark to see in. I reached along the wall for a light switch, and when I found one, I flicked it on, and I gasped at what was revealed.

It was a Ginyu Force base. It seemed to be many times bigger than our Everfree one, and had all kinds of state of the art tech. "Hey Captain, check this out." Recoome spoke up, and I walked over, before grabbing the note he picked up, and reading it.

Dear Ginyu Force,

If you're reading this, then you found out about the secret base I built for you under the rock farm my husband and I purchased. I don't know how much time has passed between me writing this, and you reading it, but I'm sorry we never got to say our last goodbyes. I built this base for your eventual return, because I feel like something bad is on the horizon, and you'll need it. You'll most likely also need to increase your numbers, so you have a better chance of saving everyponyone. Sorry, I guess these ponies' habits are starting to get to me. But, this isn't the best part about the base. Please enter the room to your left, and check it out.

Love, Surprise.

I looked to my left, and noticed that there was a door to my left. I walked over to it, and the door opened by sliding into the wall. The light flickered on, and my jaw dropped to the ground. Sitting inside the room was an entire garden, easily as big as our entire base in the Everfree. But the amazing thing was what it was growing. Senzu beans. I grabbed the nearby note, and quickly read it.

Dear Ginyu Force,

I bet you thought that all Senzu beans were destroyed? Well, I actually took a few before they were, and while you guys were doing some training up on the Lookout, I learned from Korin on how to grow Senzu beans. I left written instructions on the desk in one of the nearby rooms. But that isn't the bestest of the bestest parts of this base. Please exit the room, and walk through the door under the Ginyu Force symbol.

Love, Surprise.

I quickly ran out of the room, and went through the door Surprise wrote about, to find myself in a room with five elevators. I gasped, recognizing the elevators, and I looked up, to see five attack pods, each with a Ginyu Force symbol on them. I picked up the next note.

Dear Ginyu Force,

Not done yet! The absolute bestest of the bestest of the bestest things is back in the main room, and hidden behind the Ginyu Force symbol painted on the right wall. Just put your hand on it, and enter the room.

Love, Surprise.

I pushed past my friends, who were still gaping at the attack pods, and ran over to the symbol mentioned, before putting my hand on it. It quickly glowed, before being pulled back into the wall. It then opened up a secret doorway, that the others and I entered, to see another dark room. The lights quickly flickered on, revealing a strange device, with five seats, and helmets above them, with wires attached to a machine in the middle. I picked up the next note.

Dear Ginyu Force,

This is the final surprise, I promise. I remember you telling me that when you first arrived in this world, that something happened to your memories, and you couldn't remember your name or most of your past life. So I decided to do something about that. This machine will allow you to restore your past memories. I don't think anyone as nice as you five should have to deal with the curse of not knowing your past. But this is my final note. I have a new family I have to take care of. I recently had a daughter, and even at a young age, she's already talented. She's been preforming techniques that you five taught me, like Instant Transmission, without tapping her forehead, and all kinds of other weird things. I guess this is it. I wish we could have seen each other again.

Love, Surprise.

I held tightly onto the note, as teardrops freely fell upon it. I eventually dropped it, as I leaned backwards, against the wall, unable to hold my tears back. Surprise just gave us the one thing no one has before.

She gave us our memories back.


We all walk out of our new base, smiles on our faces, as we talked about things we just remembered doing back as humans. When we exited, Pinkie shot up, and started asking questions.

"What was it like?! Did Surprise leave you any notes? Maybe she made a hologram AI of herself, and can be with you again!" Pinkie asked. I quickly grabbed Pinkie, and squeezed her into a hug.

"Your ancestor is the best person ever. She made a base for us, and gave us everything we thought we lost. We remember who we were in our past lifes. I can say that we have a bright future in front of us. That we can finally stop looking back, and start looking forward." I let go of Pinkie, and jumped on top of a rock and stared at the setting sun, as I started to cry about how weights were lifted from my shoulders. The other four joined me, and we all started crying, as we stared at the sunset.

Author's Note:

So, this is the final story chapter for Equestria's Ginyu Force. I'll have it marked as completed, but I'll add chapters if I make crossovers (I really one to do one with Gilgamesh, and I might want to do one with Majin Buu).

With this story done, I'm going to need to work on something else. Check out my recent blog post about me deciding what fanfic to write next. I already have a bunch of ideas already started, I'm just not sure which one to do first.

Comments ( 25 )

i bet you that shadow was the Demon God Dumplin. :pinkiegasp:

6466349

Large shadow? No. No! NOOOOO!!!

GIANT MR.POPO!!

Perhaps the shadow was Lord Wiese.

Awesome end but that vision totally has to be a premonition. That is obviously a good setup for the sequel if one is ever made.

6467791 I actually based the title after the Intro I grew up to. When I first heard the TFS team singing this song, I was like 'What the hell are they singing?

This is the one I grew up to;

"Gotta head the call! The magic Dragon Balls!"

The other four joined me, and we all started crying, as we stared at the sunset.

TOKUSENTAI!
TOKUSENTAI!
TOKUSENTAI!
TOKUSENTAI!

;w; beautiful... now, let's back to real world, thanks

Sure is Zarbon in here

couldn't resist

Dumplin: RHEEEEEH...prepare yourself for the Dump Truck

the ending is a bit meh
not the surpsise of the new base, the search for the deus ex machina that are the dragon ball (althought search is a bit of a stretch)

but it was needed here (and it is the motivation why they stop showing them after the frieza saga, they just have to get there an pick them up)

now, we wait

7101709 Did you read the part where Jason, the guy with the omnitrix, spliced some Saiyan DNA into the Ginyu's? I think it was in the Black Mist chapter.

7103097
Uhmm... What? What has the battle on Namek and Equestria have in similar?

7365834 yeah, when I started the story and saw how many people were referencing TFS, I decided to reference it a lot.

This was the stupidest thing ever. I don't know what it is about DBZ, but it always gets me to laugh my ass off.

7519147 my mistake havent watched it in a long time

7520735 it's okay. It's like one second on the very first episode. Easy to forget.

7519147 hey I like the stories you thought of like this The Best There is at What He Does (Wolverine Displaced) (would also be followed by Captain America Displaced and Johnny Storm Displaced)

The (not so much of a) God of Thunder (Thor Displaced)

The Ant-sized man and the Wasp (Ant-man and Wasp Displaced)

7844077 Those were ideas I had a while back that I started writing maybe a chapter of, but gave up on when the 'Displaced Renaissance' (as I call it) came to an end. I'm mostly just focusing on my personal pet project, The Cosmic King.

8702320
I consider that one of their more intelligent moves, even if it did backfired.

Login or register to comment