• Published 30th May 2015
  • 7,369 Views, 260 Comments

Equestria's Ginyu Force - Theyellowninja13



A group of friends go to a Comic con, dressed up like the Ginyu Force from Dragonball Z. There, they meet a merchant that sells them Ginyu Force medallions. When they buy them, they get sent to Equestria. Now they've broken out of their stone prison

  • ...
35
 260
 7,369

Alternate Bodies

"You're Mine!"

Right as Ginyu yelled those words, the sky seemed to change color, and a faded image of Ginyu appeared above his head, along with one of Discord above Discord's head. Discord seemed to be struggling with something, as he looked to be in huge amounts of pain. "What's wrong Discord?! Can't move! That's because my ultimate technique is unable to be dodged!" Discord's eyes widened in fear, not knowing that the captain of the Ginyu Force had a technique that could completely stop him in his tracks like this. "You wanna know what it does?!" Then, Ginyu yelled, and both Ginyu and Discord were flashing in several different colors, before Ginyu said two words that made everyone shocked. "Change now!" Then, a blinding yellow and white beam shot out of Ginyu's mouth and entered Discord's. Both of their bodies stopped changing colors, and Ginyu was smiling while Discord was looking on in fear, as the ethereal Ginyu flew through the beam, entering Discord's body, and the ethereal Discord did the same.

The light show continued on for a few more seconds, until it quickly disappeared and Discord was looking at Ginyu with a dark smile. He then started laughing in a voice that sounded exactly like Ginyu's. "It worked! And on the first try too!"

Ginyu looked shocked at Discord. "Wha-what did you do! WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME!" He yelled in Discord's voice.

Discord stopped laughing, and turned to face Ginyu. "Oh, you didn't figure it out? I thought the whole 'I want your body' and the 'you're mine!' along with our souls switching over. But if I have to explain it to you, then I guess you could say I swapped bodies with you, using the body change technique.

Ginyu Discord gasped, before falling to the ground in pain, as he grasped the hole in his gut.

Discord Ginyu laughed one more time, before snapping his fingers, and teleporting over to his unconscious friends. "Let's get you guys back up." He said, before snapping his fingers, and causing most of all their wounds fade. They all shot up, and immediately looked at Ginyu in shock, before getting into fighting poses. "Calm men! I used the body change technique!"

"Prove it!" Jeice asked, wanting to make sure. "What's your favorite food?"

"Whatever that food Captain Ginyu mentioned in Dragonball Z abridged. He spoke too fast to make it out, but I think it was a salad of some kind." I answered, knowing that they now all knew I was their captain.

The Ginyu Force instantly calmed, and all started laughing. "You actually managed to pull that off Captain?!" Jeice asked, and Ginyu gave a wide smile in return.

"I even got his powers. I may not have much control yet, but I can do the things on a bigger scale than what I could do before. I wasn't able to fully heal all of you, though, so be careful." The four Ginyu Force members looked down at themselves, and noticed that they all did have a few cuts and bruises, not enough to make them unable to fight, but enough to prevent them from fighting at full power.

"Wait, so your saying you switched bodies with Discord?" Twilight asked, slowly walking up to us.

"Yep. It's a technique I know. In fact it's the first time I've used it, and I got it right on the first try." I looked down at my mismatched hands, one a lion paw, and the other an eagle talon. "It might take a while to get used to this body."

"You idiot." I heard a familiar voice say from behind me. I turned around to see Discord in my body, slowly limping over here. "You don't know what you've done. It could ruin the entire fabric of the universe!"

"Okay, what have I done?" I asked, thinking that he's lying, but wanting to make sure.

"You've..." He didn't finish his sentence, as he was attacked by a newcomer from behind. As Discord fell down, grabbing the new wound on his chest in pain, I saw who attacked him from behind.

"Tien." I spoke, keeping an eye on the three eyed human.

Before anyone could say anything, Tien stuck out his finger, and yelled. "Dodon ray!" A small yellow beam quickly flew straight at me, and I barely dodged, before looking at Tien, who decided for fire more of the beams. I was barely able to dodge them, but the last one left a small cut on my new lion paw shoulder.

I snapped my fingers, and managed to heal myself. "Darn it! This body isn't as fast or strong as my body!" Then, I realized something. "But this body can spawn stuff too." Then, with a dark smile, I snapped both my hands, creating a pool of lava underneath Tien, and also created two stone walls next to him, which I quickly brought together to crush him. But with a blast of energy, Tien jumped off the small bit of lava, before firing several ki blasts at me. With another snap of my fingers, a mirror appeared in front of me that reflected the energy back to him.

Tien quickly dodged the energy beams, and we had a little staring contest, until he did something unexpected. He quickly split into four different Tiens, and they all started attacking me from different sides. I tried to snap, but I got kicked into a wall before I could. When I tried to snap again, I was blasted with several ki beams. The second I had a chance to snap, I was able to temporarily blow them all away, but it gave me enough time to fly over to where Discord was laying, and grab him by the shoulders, holding him up to my face. "Your body is weak! Change now!" Discord gave a confused look, before the light quickly changed our bodies, and I was dropped to the ground, back in my own body.

"What the?" Discord said, not understanding what was happening. I just grunted, and quickly got up, before using my ki to cauterize my body's wounds, before quickly charging at Tien.

I slammed Tien into a wall, before flying backwards, and charged up my energy in my hands. "Energy barrage!" I yelled, as I fired countless ki blasts at the human. I felt his ki disappear from where I was hitting him, and appear right behind me. I turned around, only to get slapped into the ground.

As I got up, I noticed Tien was floating higher than before, and his hands were forming a triangle. "Shin-Kikoho!"

As the bright beam of light traveled towards me, I had one thought. 'Did he just use the Japanese name for the Neo Tri-beam?' I was then blasted into the ground. "GAH!" I yelled as I felt the energy burn me.

"KIKOHO!" He shouted over and over again. "KIKOHO! KIKOHO! KIKOHO!"

Suddenly, I felt a deep anger surge within me. I flew upwards, out of the crater left by the Neo Tri-Beams, and kept flying straight through each energy beam, until I was up to Tien's level. "IT'S NOT KIKOHO! IT'S CALLED TRI-BEAM!" Then, with a powerful punch, he was sent flying into the ground, where I then flew up to him, stood above his body, and put my hands into a triangle in the same motions he did. "TRI-BEAM, HA!" With a bright flash of light, and a fading yell, Tien was disintegrated. "That's how you do it, you upstart triclops jerk." Then, I felt the repeated battle wounds catch up to me, and I fell to the ground, barely staying awake.

"You killed him." Discord said in shock, as he floated over to where I was.

"I had to." I replied. "Direct orders from King Kai. Plus, something is wrong with them. They seemed to be filled with some sort of negative energy, and they will keep coming back if I don't end them." I coughed up some of my blood, as my vision starts to fade. But suddenly, I felt my body healed, and I quickly stood up, to see Discord had just finished snapping. "What the?"

"You could have kept my body. Heck, you could have done something to my body that would have killed me the second we switched again. But I could tell you refrained from doing it. Why? I was harming your friends, and just causing chaos everywhere." Discord asked, confused.

I chuckled a bit. "Because you aren't fully evil at all. Chaos is a step towards destruction, but I felt that you might be able to help in the future." I looked around at the destroyed houses, and imagined what would have happened if Discord was more destructive, or even didn't save the ponies while I was fighting Tien. "More and more powerful people are showing up, and destroying the world, and killing ponies. I'm worried about when they get too strong for me to handle. Like if Vegeta or Goku show up." I shivered. "And there are gods of destruction out there. I was hoping that maybe you could help us. With stopping the unnecessary destruction and the like. Besides, it would probably be more fun than just brain-washing everyone, which would get boring after a while." I gave a small smile, as I looked at Discord's face, who was thinking it over.

Eventually, he responded.


"Milord! We found this in the mountains!" A griffon ran up to the throne, before stopping, and bowing before his king. The lone griffon held out a small container, which almost seemed to give off a magical vibe.

"Well, what is it?!" The King asked, this griffon's lack of speaking getting on the irritable king's nerves.

The griffon jumped a bit, before handed the box to a servant, who handed it to the griffon who's job it is to hand the King stuff like this. The King took the box, and opened it up, before his eyes widened at the sight of what was in it. The griffon decided to speak up at this. "The mining team found it in the mountains. It seems like it's been there for centuries! Perhaps even longer than the Equestrian Princesses!"

The King thought about this, as he's been wanting an object powerful enough to allow him to take over Equestria. 'Hmm... an object even older than those meddling Princesses? They might not even know about it! I can finally get revenge for forcing my kind to live like this! To think, the once mighty Griffon race is forced to obey what some pretty pony princesses say!' The King stared back into the box with a wide smile, as he looked upon the orange orb of magical power. And in this orb, were three red stars.