• Published 30th May 2015
  • 7,369 Views, 260 Comments

Equestria's Ginyu Force - Theyellowninja13



A group of friends go to a Comic con, dressed up like the Ginyu Force from Dragonball Z. There, they meet a merchant that sells them Ginyu Force medallions. When they buy them, they get sent to Equestria. Now they've broken out of their stone prison

  • ...
35
 260
 7,369

Don't be a Krillin

"So, what are you five?" Twilight asked, getting ready to take down notes.

"We're the Ginyu Force." Captain Ginyu said in a depressed voice, none of them in the mood for their infamous choreography.

The gathered ponies seemed to expect us to do it though, as the room went silent. Twilight coughed, clearing the silence, and began to speak again. "That's not quite what I meant. Are you aliens? If so what species are each of you?"

"We don't quite know. But we know Jeice" I gestured to Jeice. "Can be called a Brench-Seijin or a Space-Australian."

"Space-Australian?" Twilight repeated.

"Yes, or more accurately Space-Brisbanian." I said in a straight face, and a few seconds later we were all laughing. Pinkie Pie even joined in on the laughter.

Once the laughter died down, Twilight continued her questioning. "How do you not know your own species?"

"Because we weren't born like this. A thousand years ago, we were all humans, a race similar to how Recoome looks. We were all best friends, and we dressed up in costumes, based off the Ginyu Force you see here, and we bought something that caused us to get stuck in this world, as five of the most dangerous anime characters." I sighed, trying to remember my life as a human. "We tried to learn how to use our new powers, and accidentally destroyed some towns." I put my head into my hands. "We never forgave ourselves for that."

Twilight looked shocked. "Wait, so you didn't mean to destroy those villages?"

I nodded. "Our ki was unstable back then. Even trying to make a small ball of energy could result in an explosion." I lifted my hand, and summoned a ball of my energy that gently floated above my hand. "We got some training to figure out how to control my energy."

Twilight was mesmerized by my energy ball. "How are you doing that! You don't have horns and you don't even have any magic! You should not be able to make balls of magic like that without having any magic!"

"It's not magic." I reabsorbed the ball of energy. "It's called ki. Ki is basically one's life force. We have a very high amount of life force, so we are able to use it for various stuff like flying..." I lifted myself off the ground for a few seconds. "Object manipulation." I lifted a glass of water nearby just by looking at it. "And energy blasts, or other stuff like that."

Twilight was about to ask something else, but Recoome seemed to start waking up. We all quickly pushed past her to be near Recoome when he woke up. Recoome's eyes opened, and he looked at us, before smiling. "Heya Captain."

I chuckled a bit. "Hey Recoome. How you feeling?"

"A little toasty, but I should be alright." He said as he started getting up. Fluttershy quickly ran over, and tried to push him back down.

"I'm sorry Mister, but you can not get up yet. You're still seriously injured." Recoome just laughed, before flipping over to the other side of the bed, and landing on his feet. Then, imitating Goku, he flexed his muscles, causing all the bandages to rip off, and it looked like he was never damaged in the first place. 'Oh... you clever little...'

I picked up Recoome's damaged armor and body suit, before tossing it him. He quickly put it on, causing the suit to repair itself. When we first arrived in this world, we discovered our suits can regenerate from massive damage. If you take the suits off, and let your body heal, then put the suits back on, it will fix itself.

As we started to walk to the door, Pinkie Pie stopped us. "Wait! I still have to throw you a Welcome to Ponyville party! And a 'Thanks for Saving Us' party! And a 'Glad You're Okay' party!"

"I don't know, it's getting rather late." I said in a slightly teasing tone.

"But there's still enough time for a party!" She said in a pleading tone. "And I want to know how you knew my ancestor!" 'She certainly acts a lot like Surprise.'

"Well, we still need to sleep. We haven't been able to for a thousand years. Plus, you would have more time to plan if we wait until tomorrow." Pinkie was about to respond, but one look from me told her 'That's final.'

"Fine." Pinkie grumbled. "But make sure you five are at Sugarcube Corner by noon tomorrow!" She handed all of us a map of how to get to Sugarcube Corner.

Nodding, I replied. "Okay. See you tomorrow." I put my fingers against my head, and in a flash, used instant transmission to arrive at our base. When we were all finally here, I quickly gave Recoome a high-five. "Nice job Recoome!"

"Thanks Captain." Recoome responded, rubbing the back of his head at the praise.

"You has us all worried there, mate. I thought it was actually serious." Jeice pointed out. Apparently, Recoome faked getting badly injured, and used it as a way for us all to connect with the ponies, and hopefully show them that we're not evil. We all picked up on it when he seemingly wasn't injured anymore, and jumped off the bed. He was kinda injured, but he managed to make it look lethal.

Recoome was about to respond with what would have most likely been a goofy response, but his face fell, as he realized something, and pointed it out. "Uh guys... we forgot to get food when we were out." After hearing that, all of our faces fell, and then we all performed face faults.


"Spike! Take a letter!" Twilight exclaimed to her abused assistant, who only groaned.

"Now Twilight?" Spike moaned, as he crawled out of his bed. "It's so late, and you had me running errands all day! Plus we got back from Canterlot, and you haven't had much sleep either."

"Yes, but this is important!" Twilight replied.

"Whatever it is, I'm sure you can wait until tomorrow. I need to get some sleep." Spike said, as he climbed back in his bed, and covered his face in his blankets.

Twilight just sighed, unhappy that she can't force Spike to do anymore child labor for tonight.


"Are they here yet?" Pinkie whispered, hiding behind a table inside Sugarcube Corner, with her friends, as they wait for the guests of honor to arrive.

"No Pinkie." Twilight replied in an irritated tone.

"But they said they would be here at noon!" Pinkie whined.

"Pinkie, it's not even noon yet. It's about 11:59 am." Twilight said with a roll of her eyes.

"But what if they don't come! They said they would! And I'll never know how they knew my ancestor!" Pinkie said, tears in her eyes, before she had to squint, as a bright light appeared in the room, almost blinding everyone, before it revealed itself to be the shapes of the Ginyu Force.

The Ginyu Force stood in something akin to formations, before Captain Ginyu responded. "The Ginyu Force has arrived for the party!" The Ginyu Force moved apart from each other, about to do their infamous choreography, when the ponies in the store all started screaming.

"MONSTERS!"

"AUSTRALIANS!"

"HONEY! GRAB THE CHEESE! WE'VE GOT ALIENS INVADING!"

The Ginyu Force just stared in sadness, as the ponies trampled over each other to run away, and one pony even threw cheese at them. When all the ponies ran away, the mane six came up to the Ginyu Force.

"You came!" Pinkie exclaimed with glee, as she started bouncing up and down. "I didn't think you would, but you did! Now we can have a party! And it will be good party, and everypony will enjoy it!" Pinkie started talking, until Captain Ginyu cut her off.

"Yes we came, just like we said. And a Ginyu never goes back on his word." Captain Ginyu said with pride, before his stomach growled. "Oh, and we're also hungry. Now, where's the food. We haven't eaten in over a thousand years." He said with a goofy smile.

Pinkie smiled back, before pointing over to the tables. "Of course we do! It wouldn't be a party without food, now would..." Pinkie's smile fell, as everyone in the room realized that all the food was now on the ground. trampled by all the ponies. The ponies turned to see the Ginyu Force all crying.

"Not the chocolate!" Captain Ginyu called out, as they all ran over to the trampled bars of chocolate, crying over the loss of their favorite snack. They stood there, crying, as the ponies looked between each other, not sure how these five destroyed countless towns and villages. Eventually, Pinkie walked up to the Ginyu Force, and patted Ginyu on the back.

"It's okay, we can always make more." Pinkie said in a sad voice, not wanting to upset them.

Ginyu quickly turned around, his face covered in tears. "But these chocolate bars were never eaten! Not even one! And they can't be brought back!" Before anyone could say anything else, loud explosions and yells were heard from outside. "What the?" The Ginyu Force and the ponies all ran outside to see a short bald man wearing orange clothes fire energy blasts into buildings, blowing them up, and laughing.

"Is that who I think that is?!" Jeice exclaimed, as the entire Ginyu Force's jaws were dropped.

"It's Krillin!" Burter answered. "But he seems different." The ponies looked confused at this.

"Who's Krillin?" Twilight asked, but the Ginyu Force ignored her, and talked amongst themselves.

"Who's going to fight him, in case he doesn't listen to reason?" Ginyu asked his teammates.

"I want to fight!" Burter exclaimed.

"Me too!" Jeice yelled, pumping his hand into the air.

"Count me in!" Guldo [insert verb here]ed.

"I want to fight too!" Recoome said in his usual goofy voice, before the entire Ginyu Force looked at him, giving him stern glares.

"No you're not Recoome! You got to fight last time, and could still be injured." Ginyu pointed out, which caused Recoome to look down, sad, and the other Ginyu's to start playing quartz, parchment, shears.

"Rock, paper, scissors!"

"Rock, paper, scissors!"

"Rock, paper, scissors!"

"Rock, paper, scissors!"

"Rock, paper, scissors!"

"Rock, paper, scissors!"

"Rock, paper, scissors!"

"Yes! I win!" Burter yelled, as he walked closer to Krillin, who was still destroying Ponyville.

"Good luck, Burter!" Captain Ginyu yelled form the sidelines, as the others walked back to watch their friend fight Krillin.

"Why do you do that thing?!" Twilight asked Ginyu, confused. "The thing where you all yell out 'rock, paper, scissors?!"

Ginyu chuckled. "It's called rock, paper, scissors. We use it to figure out which one of us fights the enemy." Twilight still looked confused.

"But why!? Why not just all fight at once! Or take turns!" Ginyu chuckled again.

"What? Would you prefer us to do the wheel of death?" Twilight groaned out loud.


While the rest of my friends were talking to the ponies, I was walking up to Krillin. "Hey Baldie!" I yelled out in an attempt to get his attention. Then I quickly jumped out of the way of an incoming blast, before quickly blocking a physical attack from Krillin. 'Whoa, he's a lot stronger and faster than he should be at that power level.' My ki sensing ability told me that his power level was similar to when he fought Nappa, so about .9 Raditz. 'Wait, they always hide their true power level.'

As I dodged several more rapid punches and kicks, I eventually flew back a few feet, before firing my own energy barrage at Krillin, who was too slow to dodge it. I stayed floating in midair, and kept a close eye on the smoke and dust I created, before hearing something that made my blood run cold. "Destructo Disc!"

I quickly flew out of the way of the energy disc, barely dodging it, before it fizzled out when it hit the ground. I chuckled a bit. "Yep. Still the fastest in the universe." Deciding to end this quickly, and prevent any more destruction, I flew up to Krillin, and grabbed him from behind, preventing him from escaping. "Krillin! Why are you doing this!" I asked, wondering why a Z-Fighter would destroy and kill like this.

"I won't let your Ginyu Force terrorize the universe any longer!" He yelled, and then to my surprise, he managed to kick me hard, making me let go of him, before he punched me rapidly in the jaw and stomach. I quickly used instant transmission to get some distance, before rubbing my sore jaw.

"So... something's wrong here. Maybe, in this universe, it's possible that because we're good, the Z-Fighters are bad? He seems to believe I'm the Burter from season two. And movie physics seem to be applied here, as he's not on Namek, and would probably know that Burter's dead from Namek exploding. I swear if King Kai messages me..." At that point, I heard some static in my head, before a voice spoke out.

'Hello? Is this thing on?' A familiar voice called out.

'North Kai?' I asked in my head, while being lucky enough that Krillin isn't attacking me.

'Yes this is North Kai. I just thought that I should tell you that because of you five entering this universe, Goku and his friends are messed up now. Heck, the entire universe is messed up! All the Kais felt the disturbance a thousand years ago, and lately the Kai of Time is notifying all of us Kais about the temporal anomalies. Heck! Even the Time Patrol doesn't exist anymore from all the anomalies.' When he was done talking, I thought about what he said.

'Is it just me, or is this something that's just giving me a perfectly good reason to kill Krillin?'

'Well, you have to kill him. Kai of Time says it'll help stop the anomaly. So go and plow into him!'

'Oh my.'

'Shut up Takei!'

I sighed. 'Well, at least it doesn't involve breaking Surprise's promise.' Steeling myself, I charged forward, pulling my fist back, and putting some of my energy into it, before delivering a massive punch to Krillin's face. While he was stunned, I put my power into both fists, and starting sending punch after punch into his stomach and chest, breaking several bones. After breaking at least all of his ribs, I moved back a bit, and put my hand against his head. "I'm sorry." I fired a powerful blast through his head, instantly killing him, before I grabbed his arm before he fell, and threw him fast and hard enough to not only break orbit, but land on the closest planet to this one, and make a small crater for him. I quickly fired a beam up their, causing the dirt to bury his body. 'That's always so cool to do.'

I slowly landed on the ground, to see the shocked faces of the ponies who saw what I did. I could hear them whisper about how I killed the monster. Raising my hands non-threateningly, I spoke out loud. "You're safe now. The monster's gone!"

"But you killed it! Only monsters kill!" A pony yelled out, causing others to make sounds of agreement.

My shoulders slumped. "Yes I killed him. But it was either kill or be killed. He was pure evil. He didn't care who died, as long as there was death! Would you rather he stayed alive and killed more?!"

I heard the ponies talk about it to others ponies, before they... didn't do anything, just stared at us with fear in their eyes. Sighing, I walked over to the rest of my friends, getting a congratulatory pat on the back from the captain. "Good job Burter. But, you mind explaining what you think was wrong with Krillin?"

I nodded, before we all entered Sugarcube Corner again. "I'll tell you guys when we're alone." At this time, we finally realized that sometime during the fight, the entire room was cleaned up, like it wasn't trashed in the first place. I noticed Pinkie Pie had a big smile on her face, and Twilight didn't exactly look confused. 'They told Twilight who Krillin was.'

I was snapped out of my thoughts, by Pinkie holding up several chocolate bars, and handing them to me, with a big smile on her face. It took a few seconds, but an even bigger smile appeared on my face, as I took the chocolate bars, and devoured them.


A bright flash appeared in front of Princess Celestia, who was relaxing after a hard day of ruling with her sister Luna who was preparing for night court. The flash quickly turned into a scroll, which Celestia quickly caught in her magic, and started to unfurl, thinking it was a letter of victory from her student.

Dear Princess Celestia,

My friends and I were attending a party for the ones called the Ginyu Force. Yesterday, during our trip into the Everfree Forest, we were attacked by a group of green pea-like creatures with strength that easily defeated us, and would have killed all of us, until the Ginyu Force saved us, and got one of their own badly injured. Then, to all of our surprise, their leader, Ginyu, gave my friends and I his last 'Senzu beans' which are magical beans that can apparently heal almost any wound. But since they used all of them on us, they didn't have any for their friend, as they said you destroyed the only way to make more. So, while trying to learn more about them, we offered to help heal their friend at Fluttershy's cottage. There, we learned that they did destroy all of those villages you said they did, but they did it on accident, for they arrived in this world over a thousand years ago, and got their powers when they arrived, and tried to train how to use them, but accidentally destroyed the villages. They even seemed very sad about it, and regretted doing it.

Eventually, the one called 'Recoome' (who was the one who was injured), was properly healed, and they quickly left for their base, but not before saying they'd come to a party Pinkie Pie made for them. I would have sent this message sooner, but SOMEDRAGON, was too lazy to get up and make a letter. I'm writing this myself, in case you don't know, and I absolutely hate writing a letter, when I have a baby dragon who is perfectly capable of writing my letters for me.

Anyways, the Ginyu Force came to the party this afternoon, and the ponies hiding with Pinkie Pie for the surprise party, all got scared off. But while the Ginyu Force was morning the loss of the chocolate bars and snacks the ponies trampled over, Ponyville was being attacked by a creature called 'Krillin.' Apparently, this 'Krillin' was different to the 'Krillin' from the universe the Ginyu Force say they're from, and only cared about killing. Eventually, 'Burter' killed 'Krillin' and buried the body, before returning to the party, which Pinkie fixed. They then spent their entire time telling my friends and I stories from their past, and eating the snacks Pinkie supplied.

Because of this evidence, I believe that the Ginyu Force should not be turned back into stone or receive judgement from the Elements of Harmony, because I believe they are just misunderstood.

Your faithful student,
Twilight Sparkle.

Celestia sighed, before rolling back up the scroll. "I thought she would be smart enough to prepare for stuff like that." Celestia then turned to her sister. "We must prepare an army to fight the Ginyu Force. I'm afraid the Elements of Harmony have been affected by Guldo's mind tricks." Luna nodded, and both sisters stood up, before flying off to another part of the castle to prepare a task force that can hopefully stand up to the Ginyu Force.


Meanwhile in another part of the world...

"Come on men! His Lordship wants those stones, and he wants them by tomorrow! Do I need to remind you what happens if you fail to meet your quota?!" A minotaur captain yelled, as he walked in between a few dozen minotaurs mining for stone to help make statues of the current minotaur leader. Eventually, a young minotaur runs up to the captain, and shows him something.

"Captain! I found this while mining. It doesn't look like any gem I've ever seen!" The young minotaur's voice was raspy from not having anything to drink in several hours.

The captain picked up the strange gem, and examined it. "You're right! And if we've never seen a gem like this before! Then it must be super rare! His Lordship will certainly enjoy such a rare item!" The young minotaur smiled at the praise, before being patted on the back. "I'll tell his Lordship, and you can take the rest of the day off, for going well past your quota!" The young minotaur almost squealed in delight, before running off to take the rest of the day off.

The captain started walking through the caves to get to his ruler, examining the 'gem' while doing so. A sphere of brilliant orange with five red stars clearly seen inside it.

Author's Note:

Well, I finally got this chapter done! I hope you all enjoy! Also, the reason why the battle with Burter vs. Krillin was kinda lackluster, was because it's Burter vs. Krillin. You honestly expect a prolonged fight?

I'm kinda surprised no one commented on the small reference to hercule satan in the 'What would Yamcha do' chapter. (I kinda remember the first time I even heard of the character (which was around the time I started watching the funimation versions), my friend mentioned him, and I thought he meant the greek character Hercules (as I was really into Greek mythology back then) so I responded with 'oh, you mean the strongest guy in the world?' Which can kinda apply to both of them, as hercules has the power to back it up, and hercule claims it.)