• Published 30th May 2015
  • 7,369 Views, 260 Comments

Equestria's Ginyu Force - Theyellowninja13



A group of friends go to a Comic con, dressed up like the Ginyu Force from Dragonball Z. There, they meet a merchant that sells them Ginyu Force medallions. When they buy them, they get sent to Equestria. Now they've broken out of their stone prison

  • ...
35
 260
 7,369

Aliens and Animatronics

Author's Note:

Crossover with Theyellowninja13's Freddy Fazbear and Friends' Displaced Adventures in Equestria. They have some good stuff. You should check it out.

Also, if you want to have a crossover with the Ginyu Force, PM me. Because they are about to get in a serious fight soon, and might not get into any crossovers until it's done.

"Come on men! One more time!" I yell, and the others just gave a quick nod, before we began again.

"Recoome!"

"Burter!"

"Jeice!"

"Guldo!"

"Captain Ginyu!"

"And together we are..." We all spoke at the same time.

"THE GINYU FORCE!" We all yelled, as we stayed in our current pose.

We stopped posing after a few seconds, and I walk forward to look at my team. "That was good men. We gotta keep practising. We'll never know when we need to introduce ourselves."

Right after I said that, there was a bright flash of light, and I felt a pulling sensation, and yelled in fear, before slamming into some kind of ground. I felt something hit my back, before it piled up, leaving me with a heavy weight on my back. "Ugh. What the hell?" I moan, as I turn my head to see the others were the things laying on my back with Recoome directly on top of me. "Recoome, get the hell off of me."

Recoome shot up, and jumped into the air, before flipping, and landing on his feet, and striking a pose. And because of what Recoome did, the others were knocked off my back.

Now, without anything on my back, I got to my feet, and looked around, noticing how we seemed to be standing outside the Everfree Forest. I eventually locked eyes with four strange animal-like creatures. One looked like a bipedal bear, with a black top hat and a bow tie. Behind the bear, there was a giant yellow chicken, a giant blue rabbit, and a giant piratey looking fox. I furrowed my brow, as I felt like I recognized these four from something else.

"Oi Captain. Where in the blazes are we?" Jeice asked, as he got to his feet, and started looking around.

"I think we might have gotten summoned." I responded, as I kept looking at the four creatures. I couldn't sense them at all, like they didn't have any ki coming off of them, meaning they were most likely robots of some kind. I decided to ask them. "Hey! Did you four summon us?!" I cupped my hands against my mouth, trying to amplify my voice.

"Uhh... yes?" The brown bear spoke up, as he put a hand on the back of his head, and started chuckling. "Sorry. This is the first time we've summoned someone to our world. We didn't quite expect to summon five aliens."

"Hey! Aliens is a very rude term. Technically, you four are also aliens!" Guldo exclaimed, and suddenly the blue bunny appeared right in front of him. "GAH!" Guldo yelled, as he quickly after-imaged, and appeared a few yards away.

I raised an eyebrow at what the bunny did. "How did you do that? It clearly wasn't Instant Transmission, and you didn't run, as there didn't seem to be an after-effect with the wind blasting right after you stopped. It was almost like you just teleported."

"Of course I did. It would be impossible for a living being, or even a machine my size to move at faster than light speeds." The bunny said, and I furrowed my brow again, as I quickly rushed up to him, easily breaking the speed of light, and appearing in his face, which quickly showed shock, before the wind caught up with me.

"What was that about it being impossible?" I said with a smug smile. The bunny quickly disappeared, and appeared next to his friends, and they whispered to each other, while sometimes taking a quick look at us. I decided to use this time to talk to my men as well, but didn't bother whispering. "Alright men. They most likely summoned us here for a reason. Maybe they need help, and we plan to give it to them. So remember to be on friendly terms. You guys got it?"

"Yes sir, Captain!" They all saluted at once, before we all shared a smile, and turned to face the robots, who were in our faces again.

This time, the brown bear walked up, his paw outstretched. "I'm sorry for my friend's actions. My name is Freddy Fazbear, and these are my friends. The yellow chicken is Chica. The blue bunny is Bonnie. And the fox pirate is Foxy." As their names were spoken, they gave acknowledgements, except for Bonnie, who looked at us with curiosity.

I blinked in surprise at the thought of introductions. "Men." I said with a smirk, as I looked over my shoulder. "Introductions."


"So..." I take another sip of my tea. After we preformed our introductions, and got a very rewarding reaction from these 'animatronics,' they told us why they summoned us. So now we were sitting at a table out in the open, having some lunch. "These 'toy' versions of you seem to be evil, but you're not sure, and everyone thinks your jealous, even as you explain to them that they're as lethal as you four are?"

Freddy nodded his head. "That's right Captain."

I chuckled. "You don't have to call me that. Just Ginyu will do." I finished off my tea and waldorf salad. "So, what do you want us to do about this?"

"You might be able to find information about them that we can't. Last time we dealt with a hostile animatronic, we kinda almost got killed by the one creature that can do that." Freddy answered. "Plus nine heads are better than four. And we have no idea where Mangles is, and we know he has to be here, as he's apart of the toy's group. They've played innocent in front of others, but they've spoken in different robot languages to prevent others from realizing their plans."

"I think they might want us to attack them first, making us seem like the bad guys. But since you don't have the same convictions as we do, you can attack them, and not damage your reputations in this world, as you don't really have one, due to being an unknown variable." Bonnie added. The cup my tea was in shattered into little pieces from my anger I was holding back.

"Wait a minute. You're making this seem rather sketchy. Like we're a bunch of mercenaries that you can just hire to kill others! We don't kill without reason." Jeice said, getting angry, as he slammed his fists into the table.

The animatronics looked surprised at that. "Oh, you must misunderstand us. We would be the ones to disable the toy animatronics. But we're not entirely sure ourselves that they're evil. We think they are, but we need proof before we kill them, so we don't appear to be monsters." Freddy clarified.

I sighed in relief, before slowly standing up. "We'll do what we can." I turned to my men, who have started to get up as well. "Men, get as much information, as discreetly as possible. Guldo and Recoome, I want you guys to keep an eye on the children in the schoolyard. If these animatronics have a lot to do with kids, I want you two to protect them and Guldo can use his powers to see if any are being stalked. They would most likely be shaken up badly. Perhaps having nightmares. Jeice and Burter, follow the three toy animatronics, but stay hidden. If you do get discovered by them, I leave it up to you for your cover. I will stay with these four, making sure they won't get attacked if the toys decide to sneak attack them."

"Yes sir, Captain!" They all yelled at once, before saluting, and flying off quickly to perform their duties. I turned around to face the four animatronics, who were now standing up.

"Those four really trust you, don't they?" Freddy asked.

I smiled at the memories that popped in my mind. "Yeah. While I am their captain, they all know we are all equals. We've been friends since we were in elementary school. It's a shame none of us can remember our original names."

The animatronics were all surprised. "You don't even remember your original names?" Chica asked.

I shook my head sadly. "Nope. It was quite hectic the first few years we arrived. We all remembered each other, but none of us remembered our original names, so we started calling each other by the characters we became. While we can't remember our names, we do remember what we were like back then. But, that part of ourselves is buried under out multiple personalities."

"Multiple personalities?" Foxy asked.

"We have a personality for each version of us. I have Funimation, TFS, Kai, Ocean Dub, and original Japanese all in my brain, along with my original one. I constantly change between personalities on a regular basis. Luckily, the Ocean Dub is easily repressed, as none of us like that one." I had a weak smile on my face.

"So that explains why your voices kept on changing! You kept on switching the way you sounded while speaking!" Bonnie pointed out.

"Oh, I still do that? We all stopped noticing after a while." I gave a tired look, when I responded. I then coughed into my hand, as my professionalism returned. "Should we be on our way? We don't want to look too suspicious."


Guldo and Recoome quickly arrived near the school, and hid behind a tree, so they can keep an eye on the kids. They hid their power level as much as they could, to not alert the ponies to their presence.

"Sense anything Guldo?" Recoome asked after a few minutes, and still keeping a watchful eye out.

"Not yet. I have to carefully scan each of them one at a time. It takes a while to finish scanning even one of them." Guldo responded, a slight bit of irritation in his voice.

After another minute of silence, Recoome blinked in surprise, as he noticed three familiar forms. "Hey Guldo, look. It's the Cutie Mark Crusaders. It looks like this world really is similar to our own."

Guldo sighed, and looked over to the three fillies, who were having a conversation under a tree near the school house. Guldo was about to go back to what he was doing, before he noticed something peculiar. "Hey Recoome? Do you see Sweetie Belle? Does it appear that she's shaking? Like she didn't sleep last night due to a nightmare?"

Recoome quickly looked over, and furrowed his brow, as he noticed this. "Yeah, she does appear like that. You thinking what I'm thinking?"

Guldo smiled. "Yep. Let's see what's wrong with her." He closed two of his four eyes, and concentrated on her aura, before taking a quick peek at her mind. Nothing too deep, just basically seeing why she's scared. After a second, Guldo's eyes shot open, and he took a step back in fear. "We gotta tell the Captain!" The two disappeared in a flash.


Jeice and Burter quickly jumped to another building, before looking back down to the three strange animatronics. The group of three appeared to stop to talk to a group of children the Ginyu Force recognized as Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon.

"Heya kids, howya doing?" Toy Freddy asked, a clearly fake cheerful tone in his voice (clearly to those who aren't ignorant ponies).

"Hi Freddy!" Both fillies said, with a big smile on their faces, and a huge wave of one of their hooves.

"Are you two hungry?" Toy Chica asked, holding out a pizza that just appeared. The two fillies gladly took a slice of the pizza, before eating.

"That's just wrong. I can't imagine our version of those two would eat a knock-off of Chuck-e-Cheese's pizza." Jeice whispered.

"Yeah. Maybe the animatronics are doing something to them?" Burter replied.

As the two fillies finished their slices of pizza, the three toy animatronics smiled, as the fillies' irises grew big, and stayed like that for a second, before shrinking back down to normal size. "Thank you for the delicious pizza!" Diamond Tiara said with a blank look in her eyes.

"Yes, thanks!" Silver Spoon agreed, the same look in her eyes.

"You're the best, Toy animatronics! Much better than the ugly regular animatronics." Both fillies spoke in perfect unison. The three animatronics smiled, before walking off, leaving the two fillies there, staring into space.

"That is definitely not normal. And kinda freaky." Jeice whispered, as the two started jumping across the buildings, keeping an eye on the toy animatronics.

"We should go and tell the Captain and those other animatronics. They need to know." Burter replied, and the two nodded to each other, before tapping their fingers against their heads, and disappearing without a trace.


"So, you have all these strange powers? Where you use your actual life energy to fight others?" Chica asked me, as we were walking through the town.

"Well, our blasts are actually made of plasma, and are in fact solid objects." I responded. "But we do use our own energy to create the plasma, and keep it together." A thought popped into my head. "You four seem to have some sort of strange power as well. It's definitely not ki or magic, but I can still feel it's presence."

"Well, we use spiritual energy. We mostly use it to stay active, as without it, we would deactivate or something, as we don't have this place in our programming." Freddy answered, and I was about to ask another question, when the rest of my team teleported in front of me at the exact same time.

"Captain!" They all exclaimed, and I sighed, before pointing to Recoome and Guldo.

"We spied on the children at the school, and found out that one in particular, Sweetie Belle, was having serious nightmares that past two days. It barely took any mental prodding to figure out that they were about a strange spider-like creature with two heads, and a wiry body." Guldo reported. Right as he said that, the four animatronics froze up, most likely recognizing the description.

I looked to Jeice and Burter, before nodding, and they spoke up to report as well. "As we followed the three animatronics, we watched them meet up with the two fillies, Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon, and offer them pizza. The fillies surprisingly and quickly took the pizza, before eating it, and their pupils grew, as their personality seemed to change. We think it's some kind of mind control or mind alteration." Jeice said.

"Mind alteration? That doesn't sound good. If they turn everyone against these four, they'll win." I muttered out loud, before turning to the animatronics, who were discussing something amongst themselves. "So, what are you going to do?"

They all shared a look amongst themselves, before looking to me. "We imagine that Mangles might show up to Sweetie Belle's house, so we should be there to stop it. We need to destroy all four of them, before they harm anymore children." Freddy said, a look of determination on his face.

I nodded my head. "Then, we'll meet you outside the Carousel Boutique later this night?"

Freddy shook his head. "No, Sweetie Belle doesn't live with her sister, she lives with her parents."

'Well, that's definitely a difference between our universes.' "Can you tell us where to find her house? We never needed to know this in our world."


When night came, we were all hiding near Sweetie Belle's house, keeping an eye out for this 'Mangles.' As we were waiting, I decided to get some more information. "So, what kind of powers should we expect?"

Freddy shrugged. "We don't quite know. They could have similar powers to us, or they could have their own set of powers. but if they do have our powers, then they would be virtually indestructible, as they can regenerate from any wound. They would also be able to jumpscare, and use spiritual energy for various tasks. They would also be able to... teleport." Freddy said with a look of realization across his face, and both of our groups teleported into the room, to see a freaky looking animatronic hanging on the ceiling, above a terrified Sweetie Belle, who was emitting a strange white energy, that went straight into 'Mangles.' I was able to quickly sense what this energy was, and flew forward, delivering a powerful punch to one of it's faces, slamming it through the wall, and out into Ponyville, where I followed after it, and landed on the ground with a semi-audible thud, and looked up in time to block a charging tackle from the animatronic.

With it in close range, I quickly grabbed one of it's necks, before spinning around rapidly, keeping a tight grip on it, as I built up speed, before letting go, and flinging it into another building. Before it could recover, I flew after it, and was about to slam my fist into it's face, but watched as it disappeared. I quickly looked around, not able to sense it's energy, and felt a sharp pain in my back, and I looked down to see a hand sticking out of my chest, covered in blood.

"Captain!" I heard a voice yell from behind me, but wasn't able to process it, as my body started to shut down without my heart. I fell to my knees, blood dripping out of my mouth, before I coughed some up. I barely noticed a presence beside me, before it shoved something down my throat, and I gulped, feeling my energy return, as the hole closed back up, and I stood back up, before turning around, giving a dark glare at the four toy animatronics who gathered around. I noticed Toy Freddy had some of my blood on it's hand, and I sneered at him. 'Good thing that Jason gave us those Enigma berries. They're a life saver.' I still felt a little sore around my chest, unlike when I take a senzu bean, and the pain is all gone.

All eight animatronics in the area looked shocked at my recovery. "H-how! I destroyed your heart! You should be dead! What are you?" Toy Freddy shouted.

As soon as those words came out of it's mouth, I smiled. "You want to know who I am? I am the illustrious Captain Ginyu!" I struck a pose, and felt myself getting stronger from posing. "And you are dead!" I charged forward, faster than lightning, slamming my hand into Toy Freddy's chest, then I kicked off toy Bonnie's head, and blasted Chica to ash, before grabbing both of Mangles' heads, and slamming them together so hard, they broke to pieces.

I sighed in relief, as my power boost faded, and I looked to the original animatronics. "There. That wasn't so tough."

"We aren't done yet." Toy Freddy's voice spoke up, and I turned around to see Toy Freddy, Toy Bonnie, and Mangles glowing with a white light, as they rebuild themselves, slowly. We just watched them, waiting for them to fully rebuild.

"Why aren't you attacking them?! Now's the perfect chance!" Freddy yelled at us.

"Sorry. Not allowed to. Anime rules, we can't attack someone while powering up, or regenerating, or anything else." I replied, as I continued to watch them regenerate slowly. "Do you four regenerate this slowly?"

They shook their heads. "Nope. Ours is almost instantaneous." Bonnie replied.

"Oh, screw this." Foxy yelled, before pushing past us, and slamming his hook into Toy Bonnie's head, before ripping it open, and pulling out what looked like a mangled corpse of a child, and then creating a giant hole with their white energy, before tossing in the body, and covering it with dirt. The pieces of Toy Bonnie shuttered, before a white spirit came out of the grave, and flew into the sky, before dissipating. Foxy quickly moved over to Toy Freddy, and was about to do the same, but was quickly grabbed by Mangles, and thrown across the town.

Toy Freddy finished regenerating, and looked around. "Where's Toy Chica?"

"Disintegrated by an energy blast from Ginyu." Bonnie answered, pointing to a pile of ashes. "I guess it works as good as burying the bodies."

Toy Freddy and Mangles had a look of rage on their faces, and charged at me at the same time. I fired a quick blast at Mangles, disintegrating him(?), before firing one at Toy Freddy, who teleported out of the way, and quickly appeared behind me, about to kill me again, when Jeice kicked him in the face, and sent him flying into another house.

"We always have your back, Captain." Jeice said, and I smiled.

"I know you do, and I always have all of yours." We all turned to face Toy Freddy, who was climbing out of the rubble, as his head started regenerating. I could briefly see the metal endoskeleton, as it was quickly covered by the Toy Freddy suit.

"I WILL MURDER YOU, AND FEAST ON YOUR CORPSES! NO ONE MESSES WITH ME! TOY FREDDY FAZBEAR!" He screamed, and was about to charge at us, but stopped when he heard voices, and looked around our battlefield, to see everypony in Ponyville watching, as they realize that the toy animatronics were evil. Toy Freddy looked back at us, and his eyes turned black, with white pinpricks. "YOU WILL DIE!" He started running at us, but Recoome quickly got in front of us.

"Don't worry Captain, I got this." He got into a pose, and my eyes widen, as I quickly grab the four regular animatronics and got them out of the way. "ERASER GUN!" The second he yelled those words, the beam fired out of his mouth and headed straight for Toy Freddy, who's reaction time was too small to dodge, and kept going. Unfortunately, one pony quickly got in the way of the beam. I quickly recognized the pony as Lyra.

I quickly moved my fingers to my forehead, and tapped it, before quickly moving to get Lyra, but I was too slow, as I got there in time to watch as Lyra was turned to nothing in the blast. "NO!" I yelled, as I fired a blast at Recoome's beam, destroying it, and allowing me to safely run over to the charred ashes of an innocent pony. "DARN IT!" I yelled, tears in my eyes. My sadness quickly turned to anger, as I looked over to where Toy Freddy was, and saw as he regenerated from the smallest part of him left intact. This time though, he regenerated quicker than before.

With a bright flash, I turned Super Saiyan, and flew at Toy Freddy, moving several times faster than light, and slamming my fist into his chest, quickly deforming the metal, before making my fist glow, as it turned Toy Freddy into nothing but dust. Seeing as how Toy Freddy is dead, along with his friends, I calmed down a bit, and turned back into my regular form, and fell to my knees, tears falling from my face.

I sat there, crying for a few minutes at the loss of an innocent life, before I heard someone come up behind me, and I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned my head to see Jeice and the others looking at me, sadness in their eyes. "Come on, Cap. Crying about it won't make it better. We tried our best, and that has to count for something, right?"

I take a deep breath, trying to calm myself down. "It's just that we promised to never harm an innocent. To protect them with our lives. I thought we could change from our old ways. I thought we would stop all the unnecessary destruction."

"Sometimes, the good of the many outweigh the good of the few." Bonnie spoke up, as they came over. "If Recoome didn't... whatever he did, Toy Freddy might have done something worse."

I slowly got to my feet, and looked at the others. "But still, we killed someone. We could have found a way not to harm anyone else."

"Look, it's our problem. We'll deal with it. Why don't you four head back to your universe? You've helped us plenty enough." Freddy said, as he handed me his token, which I stuffed somewhere, before snapping my fingers, and creating an explosion nearby.

"Sorry about that. Couldn't let Toy Freddy get away alive." I said with a small smile on my face. "Well, do you mind sending us back? I don't know how much time has passed in our world."

"Our contract is complete. Call us if you ever need us." Freddy said with a smile, as a bright light surrounded us, and a tugging sensation pulled us back to our universe.

We landed on the floor of our base with a loud thud, and after I pulled myself out from underneath everyone, I sighed. "I need a nap."