• Published 30th May 2015
  • 7,369 Views, 260 Comments

Equestria's Ginyu Force - Theyellowninja13



A group of friends go to a Comic con, dressed up like the Ginyu Force from Dragonball Z. There, they meet a merchant that sells them Ginyu Force medallions. When they buy them, they get sent to Equestria. Now they've broken out of their stone prison

  • ...
35
 260
 7,369

Last Hope! Use the Spirit Bomb!

"Lets see you try and make fun of me now." Frieza said, and I stared at him, slack-jawed. 'That's it. We're dead. We're no way strong enough to defeat him now. Unless I were to...'

"YOU LOOK UGLY!" We all look over to see Pinkie yelling. She stared at us, and shrugged. "What? He told me to."

I quickly shared eye contact with my team, who all quickly powered up to Super Saiyan, and we all charged forward at the same time. Frieza knocked me to the side, slammed Jeice and Burter's heads into each other, before throwing them across the city, and grabbed Recoome by his neck. A loud crack resonated across the entire battlefield, as Recoome's now paralyzed body fell to the ground at Frieza's feet, and he kicked him over to me.

I caught my friend, and quickly put him down, before reaching into my pockets, and pulling out an Enigma berry, and I was about to stuff it down Recoome's throat, before I was suddenly flung into the mountain. I screamed in pain as Frieza jabbed his hand straight threw my kidney, and I coughed up blood. I looked up at Frieza, who grabbed my neck, and held me in the air, as the mountain crumbled. "Do you regret betraying me now?"

"Go to hell. Oh wait, you've already been there. Go to Tartarus. I hear it's great this time of year." I spat some blood in his face, and Frieza gave me an annoyed look, before pulling his hand back, and bringing it down on my chest. But right as he was about to do that, I yelled. "CHANGE NOW!"

Frieza stopped moving, shocked, as the world flashed around us. Unfortunately, a popping sound was heard right before the beam fired out of my mouth, and I was suddenly in front of the princesses. My eyes widened in fear, as the beam connected with Celestia, and we swapped bodies.

"Ugh, what happened?" Celestia moaned, before her eyes shot open in surprise at the sound of her voice. "AH! I'M UGLY! AND PURPLE!"

"YOU IDIOT! I ALMOST HAD HIM! AND YOU JUST HAD TO TELEPORT ME!" I scream at my old body, which sounded weird with my new voice. "I have a special technique that allows me to swap bodies, and you teleported me right as I was about to swap bodies with Frieza, and get some of his power! Now just stand still, and let me change back!"

Celestia nodded, and I grabbed her and held her steady with magic (which wasn't that difficult to do considering the powers I usually wield). I was about to chant the words, but I suddenly found myself with a concussion, and sitting between the rubble of the castle. I tried to stand up, but my body wouldn't let me. I looked down to see my body was really mangled. All four legs were pointing in the wrong directions.

"I forgot about your special technique Ginyu. But you won't get so lucky next time." Frieza said, as he stood over my body, charging up a death beam.

"THE SAVIOR HAS COME!" I heard a voice scream in the distance, and Frieza's face looked strained, as he looked to where the noise came from, as if he didn't want to turn his head. I look over myself to see Jeice preforming the move, and I smiled, as Burter quickly used solar flare on Frieza, blinding him. I felt Burter grab me, as we teleported out of the way, next to Luna and my body.

"Change now!" I yell, and commenced the trade between Celestia and my body. Once I was back in my regular body, I quickly turned Super Saiyan, and teleported over to Recoome, who was already dead. "That Bleeping bleep. NO ONE HARMS MY FRIENDS!" I screamed, before teleporting over to the group.

"Captain, we have a few more seconds until Frieza can see again. Any ideas of how to beat him?" Jeice asked.

"Use the Elements. Burter, Recoome, and the princesses guard them while they fire them. If that doesn't work, then I'll use the spirit bomb. I'll hold off Frieza while you prepare, just make it quick." The ponies nodded, but my friends looked unsure.

"How are you going to hold him off? We don't stand a chance." Burter asked. I quickly pulled out one of the last Enigma berries, and devoured it, feeling my body partly heal.

"I'll fight dirty with some game moves." I say, before blasting off, and colliding with an angry Frieza. "Hey Frieza, how you doing? You look like you need a chill pill. Maybe a bag of ice from the Freezer? Oh wait, you destroyed the Freezer, let's just try the Cooler. Let's just hope it kept the ice Cold."

"HOW DARE YOU MAKE FUN OF MY FAMILY!" Frieza screamed, charging at me in blind rage.

I quickly throw up my arms, and block his attack, without taking any damage. "You call that an attack? My dances do more." I smiled, as I held my block up, and Frieza kept trying to attack me, but couldn't break my guard. Eventually, Frieza lifted his arms up into the air and brought them down on my shield, breaking it instantly, and pushing me back a few feet, while making me dizzy. 'Crap, a shield breaker.'

Frieza took that time to punch me straight in the face, and it would have sent me flying if Frieza didn't grab my arms, and break both of them to the point of uselessness. "Prepare to die Ginyu!" Frieza yelled, as he started spinning around, before throwing me at the ground, and I slammed into it, and tried to get up but Frieza landed straight on my back, snapping it, and summoned an energy spear, before holding it above my head. "You shouldn't have disobeyed me. You might have gotten a promotion with your power-upgrade."

Right as Frieza was bringing the spear down on my head, several shiny lights started flying towards him, in shapes of butterflies, lightning bolts, apples, diamonds, stars, and balloons. Because of this, Frieza stopped at the last second, and looked over to the six hovering mares. Frieza's eyes widened, as he quickly started to fly over, giving me room to use the telekinesis I have from my powers (I have no idea how it works, but Goku did it with a glass of water, so I learned it a while back) to lift the last enigma berry to my mouth, and I desperately chewed as if I was eating spinach.

I quickly stood up to see Frieza reach the six mares, right as they fired the beam of Harmony, and it was a direct hit. I heard Frieza yell, and I sighed, thinking it was over, until I saw Frieza push through the beam, and reach the end, before grabbing Twilight's throat, and holding her up, breaking the beam of Harmony. The others realized this as well, and Burter, Jeice, Celestia, and Luna all moved to stop Frieza, only to see Frieza snap Twilight's neck, throw her (horn-first) at Jeice, who was stabbed through the heart, then Frieza moved his arm up and fired a death beam at each of the Elements and their bearers instantly killing all of them.

"NO!" Burter tackled Frieza to the ground, and surprisingly went Super Saiyan 4 (hell if I know where the other forms went, this battle has been very emotional), and tried to beat up Frieza, only to fail as Frieza removed his hand from Burter's chest, and crushed his heart. Burter looked over to me, and I watched as the life left his eyes, and he fell down, only to be disintegrated.

I yelled with fury at the death of my comrades, and went Super Saiyan 4 myself, before flying over to Frieza, and yelling as loud as I could. "KAIO-KEN TIMES A TRILLION!" My body glowed bright red, and I felt a searing sensation across my entire body, as I slapped Frieza into the moon, which left a giant crater. I quickly followed the monster, and punched Frieza so hard he was sent straight through the moon, and was sent flying across the solar system.

I got back to the princesses, who were distraught over the death of the only ponies who could wield the Elements. I felt my power boost fade, and I had to grit my teeth so I wouldn't scream in pain. "I just bought us maybe a minute. But I won't be able to do that again. The strain on my body is too hard, and I might not survive the next power boost."

Celestia stood up, and looked at me stoically. "Is there any weakness to that monster?"

"Well, in the movie that form is from, Frieza didn't train with the form, and thus the form required a lot of energy to maintain, but he'd probably still be able to kill us all before he'd power down." I recalled, thinking back to the movie. "Since the Elements are unusable, we have one last chance, I'll have to use the spirit bomb. But it'll take a few minutes to gather the energy from the entire planet. Usually, just the planet wouldn't be enough, but magic and ki is a very powerful combination. Can you buy me the time?"

Both sisters looked at me, before looking back to each other, and nodding. They moved a few steps away from each other, and managed to stand on their hind-legs. "Fu!" They stuck their arms out away from each other, and then moved towards each other, quickly pointing their arms to each other. "Sion!" They lifted the leg opposite of each other up, and pointed it to each other, while moving their hands back to the opposite sides. "HA!" They quickly put their legs back down, and touched their fingers to each other, and a bright light consumed them, causing them to fuse.

"YOU ARE SO DEAD!" Frieza's voice yelled, and I looked up, to see a golden streak flying through the sky.

Panicking, I turned back to the already fused princesses, and tapped their forehead, transferring some knowledge of my skills to their mind, enough to buy me some time, while I brought my fingers up to my forehead. "Buy me a few minutes. I'll tell you when I'm done." I teleported out of there, and let the princesses deal with.


The fused Princess collided with the raging tyrant, sending them into a fighting clash. "You think you can buy Ginyu some time to find another way to defeat me?! Well, here's a secret, you can't!" Frieza yelled into the princesses' face.

"I'm fighting you because you destroyed my kingdom, slaughtered my subjects, and killed my family! YOU KILLED MY DESCENDENT! THIS IS FOR TWILIGHT SPARKLE YOU ANDROGYNOUS PACK OF [SENTENCE REDACTED]!" With a powerful explosion Frieza was blasted back, yellow and blue magic sparking across his body, before an angry princess burst out from the smoke, and yelled. "KAIO-KEN TIMES 100!" The princesses' body glowed bright red before she yelled some new words. "Ingens potentia vicibus quinquaginta quattuor milia!" The red glow merged with a dark grey one, and the fusion princess fired a massive spell at Frieza which Frieza held up his hands to catch, but badly burnt his hands before he chucked it into the sky, where it blew up, and broke into several tiny parts which swarmed to Frieza, and the princess smiled. "HELLZONE GRENADE!" They all hit Frieza at the same time, creating a massive explosion, as the princesses' power boost deactivated, and she smiled smugly. "Take that, you monster."

Suddenly, a red ball of energy flew out of the smoke, collided with the princess, sending them flying back, where Frieza caught up with them, and formed an orange ball around the pony, before kicking the pony in the distance, and quickly following her, before kicking her again. This continued on for a few more minutes, until Frieza kicked the ball to the ground, creating a huge explosion, and severely damaging the princesses. She slowly floated up, breathing heavily, and spat out a broken tooth, before charging at Frieza, while charging her horn. Right when she was in front of Frieza, and about to fire the spell, a popping sound was heard as the fusion Princess split back up into Celestia and Luna. Unfortunately, the princesses, kept on moving forward, and Frieza reached out, and grabbed Luna by the horn, before pulling her closer.

"You think you can beat me?! Your kind will die like the rest of you, hopeless, with no power, and no chance of winning." Then, a loud snapping sound along with a ripping sound turned the battlefield quiet, as Luna fell to the ground, her body ripped in two. Celestia cried out for her dead sister, and charged at Frieza, only to be also grabbed by the horn. "Prepare to die."

"HEY FRIEZA!" Ginyu's voice yelled across the desolate town, and Frieza turned around to see Ginyu in the distance, with a sun sized ball of ki/magic. Both Frieza and Celestia were shocked by the ball that was the planet's last hope. Frieza let go of Celestia, and quickly flew towards Ginyu, a dark destructive ball in his, as he prepared to kill Ginyu, and destroy the spirit bomb. "PREPARE TO DIE!" Ginyu leaned back, before moving forward, about to throw the ball, when suddenly, a whistling sound came from behind him, and he looked over his shoulder to see the six necklaces that contained the Elements of Harmony floating behind him, before firing a massive rainbow beam at the spirit bomb, and start absorbing it. "NO!" Ginyu screamed as the last hope was sucked up by the Elements, but stopped in his place when the Elements turned their rainbow beam on him, and Ginyu felt dread, fearing turning back into stone, before he felt something different inside of him.

The rainbow colored beam continued to empower Ginyu, as his form slowly took on a more glowing rainbow-colored one as his power-level sky-rocketed. When the beam finally stopped, and the Elements disintegrated into dust, Ginyu looked down at his rainbow-colored hands. "So this is what it's like to feel good about yourself." Ginyu then looked up to Frieza, who was floating there, shocked. Ginyu smirked. "Now, maybe this fight will be a little more in our favor."


Those Elements must have sensed the trouble, and somehow absorbed the spirit-bomb energy before giving it to me, along with the magical energy so I could defeat Frieza. Well, I won't let them down. I'm not a monster, I'm not a hero. I'm simply a captain of the best squad in space. With speeds unheard of, I charged at Frieza, and punched him straight in the face, breaking a few bones, as he got sent flying out of the atmosphere. I quickly followed him, and kicked him down in the chest, crashing him down on the moon, cracking it further, before I pulled back my hands, and fired a massive beam which collided with Frieza, sending him straight through the moon again, breaking it into large parts.

Frieza fell back down to the planet, and I flew after him, and watched as he collided with the planet, and tried to get up, but I slammed down on his legs, breaking both of them, before stepping on his arms, breaking both of them, then I created two sauzer blades on my arms, and cut off Frieza's limbs, before dispelling them, and crouching down, punching Frieza in the face.

"HOW! HOW ARE YOU THIS POWERFUL!" I'M FRIEZA! I'M THE MOST DANGEROUS CREATURE IN THE UNIVERSE! I RULE MORE GALAXIES THAN I CAN COUNT! HOW AM I LOSING TO A LOWLY CAPTAIN!" Frieza screamed, his eyes swollen, and surprisingly was still in his golden state. He managed to start floating again, but was now nothing but a torso and head.

"You're losing because you're nothing. You care not about life. I was instilled these powers by the forces of harmony itself, just to fight you and defeat you. They all want you to be turned to stone for your crimes, but I got several voices in my head suggesting a much better idea." I reached forward, grabbed Frieza's neck, and threw him up into the air, before pulling my arms back, and charging up everything I had.

"KAMEHAMEHA! GALICK GUN! SPECIAL BEAM CANNON! LIGHT GRENADE! SUPER KAMEHAMEHA! DESTRUCTO DISC! SPIRIT BALL! TRI-BEAM! DODON RAY! FINAL FLASH! BIG BANG ATTACK! ERASER GUN!" I kept on yelling for what felt like an hour, firing every single blast I could remember. When the smoke finally cleared, it showed Frieza's white and purple body struggling to stay afloat high in the sky. "FRIEZA! YOU WILL PAY FOR YOUR CRIMES BY YOUR DEATH!" I started flying towards Frieza, quickly picking up speed, and I pulled my fist back, as it started to glow golden. "BECAUSE IF I DON'T, WHO WILL?! DRAGON FIST!" The second I finished yelling, I threw my fist forward, and a huge golden dragon with some rainbows in it took my place as it collided with the screaming Frieza, and destroyed every last bit of him.

The dragon faded, and I slowly flew down to the ground, next to the dead body of Luna, and the grieving Celestia. "It's over. It's finally over. Now we can rebuild." I patted Celestia on the head, trying to calm her down.

"Rebuild?! We lost EVERYTHING! I lost my student! We lost our guardians! I LOST MY SISTER AGAIN! AND THIS TIME IT'S PERMANENT! THERE'S NO WAY TO BRING THEM ALL BACK! THIS NEVER WOULD HAVE HAPPENED IF YOU DIED A THOUSAND YEARS AGO!" Celestia screamed at me.

I looked downwards, clenching my hands, as tears freely flowed. "You think your the only one who lost something?! I lost my team! They were the only family I had left! I lost everything when I got these powers! And because of these powers, we were hunted for years because of a few accidents! I lost my daughter because you stoned us! ALL THIS TIME, YOU NEVER TRUSTED US OR THE GIRLS! YOU THOUGHT WE WERE MIND CONTROLLING THEM, JUST BECAUSE YOU COULDN'T BELIEVE THAT WE MIGHT NOT HAVE BEEN EVIL! YOU COULD HAVE PREPARED! IF WE'VE NEVER FOUGHT A THOUSAND YEARS AGO, ALL THE PONIES MIGHT HAVE ADVANCED FIGHTING SKILLS AND WE COULD HAVE BEATEN FRIEZA EASIER! SO DON'T PIN THIS ON ME!" I screamed back to her, as the planet began shaking from my anger and sadness. I sighed, calming down, and started walking away, until I noticed an orange glimmer to the side. Raising an eyebrow, I walked over, and gently removed the rubble, before gasping in shock at what I saw. It was an orange ball with four red stars in it. I quickly picked it up, and squeezed it, feeling pain in my hand, as it wouldn't break. "No way!" I yelled, as I started laughing.

Celestia looked over at me angrily. "THIS IS NO TIME TO LAUGH YOU MONSTER! EVERYPONY IS DEAD!"

I turned around, holding out the dragon Ball. "No, this is a perfectly good time to laugh! Do you know what this is?!"

Celestia shook her head. "We found it a while back. We sensed great magical power coming from it, so we tried to copy it's abilities into armor, hoping to finally beat you five. But we could barely tap into it's potential. You act like you know what it is? But that should be impossible. We kept it hidden for as long as we knew it."

I laughed again. "This is called a Dragon Ball. It's one of seven mystical objects created by the guardian of a planet. When you gather all seven in one place, you can summon the eternal dragon, and he will grant any wish. Such as bringing back all of those who died in the battle against Frieza." As I spoke, Celestia's eyes opened in disbelief, before she started laughing.

"We can bring back Lulu and Twilight! You're not lying are you?!" Celestia asked me sternly.

"I'm not. But the problem is that we don't know where the other six could be, and it'll take a long time to find them without a dragon radar." An idea popped in my head. "But maybe we could get some help from an outside source."

Author's Note:

Well, the story is coming up on it's end. I have a crossover I want to do for this next chapter, and that should be it for the story, but there will be more chapters after that for other crossovers I wanted to do (Like a crossover with Gilgamesh). Hope you all enjoyed this chapter!