• Published 30th May 2015
  • 7,369 Views, 260 Comments

Equestria's Ginyu Force - Theyellowninja13



A group of friends go to a Comic con, dressed up like the Ginyu Force from Dragonball Z. There, they meet a merchant that sells them Ginyu Force medallions. When they buy them, they get sent to Equestria. Now they've broken out of their stone prison

  • ...
35
 260
 7,369

Find the Dragon Balls! You can find them all!

Author's Note:

Crossover with Ink Sword's story Buck you, I'm Iron man. It's a good story, you should check it out. Also, the next chapter will be it for the story (it will be the epilogue). I'll mark it as complete, but I'll still add chapters if I make any more (like for crossovers).

Anyways, hope you enjoy this chapter!

“So, how does this work?” Celestia asked, as we stood in a small area we cleared of debris. I held out a small Displaced token I found a while back, and it felt like whoever the person was, they’d help a lot with their Iron Man powers. I looked back down at the token, which was a red gear with yellow teeth and a bright blue arc reactor in the center.

“Well, I summon the Displaced, which in this case is most likely Iron Man, who probably has some tech that can scan the Dragon Ball, and find out where other signatures like it are. I took a deep breath. “I summon thee, Iron Man, to this dimension! We need your help!”

“Is the accent necessary?” Celestia asked.

I shrugged. “I don’t know what else to say.” The token glowed with a bright light, which I quickly dropped to the ground, and took a step back, being careful of the debris as the white light revealed exactly who I expected.

The figure was a middle aged guy in a sharp looking tux. He also looked pissed. “I was at a board meeting in Quilxing, you better have a damn good reas-” He looked over at the smoldering remains of Canterlot, the moon, and the nearby area. “Never mind.” He straightened himself out, did a quick bow to both of us and said, “The name’s Jacob, or Iron Man. What do you want me to do?” Suddenly, a loud tearing sound was heard, and a purple and red/yellow blur flung through a hole in time, and the red/yellow blurwent through a hole back to Jacob’s world. “What was that?”

I smiled for a second. “Time travel. Don’t worry about it. Can you use your science and help us find a way to scan for this…” I held out the four star ball. “We kinda need them to revive everyone. Luna, who’s torn in half, the mane six, who are dead from various causes, Shining Armor, who was blown up, and the rest of my team, who mostly had their neck snapped. Think you can do it?”

“I’m gonna need to use my lab.” said Jacob before snapping his fingers, causing a portal to open. It revealed a lab that made Capsule Corps look like a joke. “You wanna go with me? Or are you good?”

I shrugged. “Sure, I’ll go.”

“Celestia?” asked Jacob in a flat tone.

Celestia cringed at the sight of the lab. “I’d prefer to stay here.”

“Fine.” sighed Jacob before hopping through the portal, yelling, “Peace!”

I gave Celestia a ‘be careful, and don’t die’ look, before walking through the portal. The second I went through, I was flabbergasted by the sights.

“This,” Jacob said as the rest of the lights turned on to reveal a larger portion of the lab. “Is where the magic happens, then is analyzed, then broken apart, then happens again.” Robots and androids were flying all over the place, holographic screens flashed into existence, only to disappear in a few seconds with a sway of Jacob’s hand, some armors were laying on tables, waiting to be patched up. It was fun, chaotic, yet brilliant. What caught my attention the most however was a small picture of a clearly younger Jacob, Surprise, and a dark grey pegasus with black hair.

I walked over to the picture, and gently picked it up. “Hey, who’s this?” I asked pointing to the picture.

“That is me, my adoptive little sister Surprise, and her brother Hard Case.” Jacob smiled fondly, “Ah such good, yet ancient times.”

I had a smile on my face as well, as I reached into my armor, and pulled out a picture I took a while back, before showing Jacob. “I guess our universes have some similarities. This is a picture my team took a thousand years ago with our adoptive daughter Surprise. Last we saw her, she was a grown mare. Then we were stoned.” The picture showed the entire Ginyu Force all in poses we recently thought up (around that time) and Surprise was laughing at our faces, which betrayed us in showing that the poses were harder to make than they appear.

“Yeah Surprise was great, I got a story about how we met, but you most likely don’t wanna hear an old man ramble on.” Jacob slowly walked over to a table and sat in an arm chair. “Or do you?”

I thought about it. “It’d be good travel talk, while we’re locating the Dragon Balls. Who knows how far we have to travel just to find another?”

While I was talking, Jacob was hunched over, his hands working at a speed that would make light look slow, in the end though, Jacob held up a small, grey, pocket watch with the Ginyu Force’s logo on the back. The theme music was even playing from somewhere. “Here you go, this will act as both a universal watch, and a locator system. On the top of it, you will see seven arrows pointing in different directions. Under the arrows, you’ll find a Dragon Ball image underneath it.” Jacob then said, “Mark Fifty” There was a bright flash, then Jacob was in a crimson and gold armor that screamed both nerd and badass. “Let’s go hunting for some Deus ex Machinas.”

I had a huge smile on my face, as I walked back through the portal and floated slightly in the air. “Think your suit can catch up with me? The radar shows that the closest ball is about a kingdom away.”

“What’s your top speed clock in at?” asked Jacob.

I pointed my hand at the sky, and fired a laser into space. “Everyone who’s a threat in this world can fire beams that move as fast as light. We all have the speed to dodge those beams. What do you think my top speed’s at?”

Jacob smirked under his helm at this, “My top speed, when the safety is off, allows me to go 3x light speed through use of a portal tunnel, but with the safety on, I should be able to keep up with you. If that fails, then there is always teleporting.”

I chuckled a bit. “3 times light speed. I remember when I was that slow.” I shook my head. “Anyways, time to put the rulers away, we got Dragon Balls to find.” I took another look at the radar, before flying off into the distance.

“Alright!” said Jacob before catching up with me. “So… got anything to pass the time?”

“Umm… well, I can only think of stories, as the rest of my team are dead. Killed by Frieza by the way. I used the power of deus ex machina to turn Frieza into ash.” I recalled. “Got any tough villains yet?”



“Let me guess, it somehow has to do with you losing a thousand years of your life?” I asked.

“It’s a long story.” said Jacob. “If I am to tell it, then would you mind it if I start off with something nice?”

“I’d like to hear it, and whatever the nice thing is. But the problem is that we just arrived at our destination.” I looked down at the castle the Griffon King lives in. “Figures the Griffons would have a Dragon Ball. Probably trying to find some way to overthrow Celestia and Luna.”

“How do we go about this, I can sneak in and grab it right under their beaks, but it is more fun to blow stuff up.” said Jacob

“I’m not killing anyone. Except for the king, but only if there’s a good opportunity. The Griffons aren’t all bad, they just have a greedy royal family. The best way would be to do it honorably, and put some humility into them. So, maybe fight their best warrior. Or just punch the king in the face and take the ball.”

Jacob just looked annoyed, “I wasn’t talking about killing anyone. I was thinking that we could use controlled explosions to scare everyone out of the castle and take the Dragon Ball in the chaos.”

I put my hand on my chin, and thought about it. “I believe they are having their court thing right now, so I think it’d be fun to just drop in through the ceiling, take the Dragon Ball, and slap the king. What’chu think?”

“Fine, but I get to make it funny.” added Jacob, pulling out a monocle and a bubble pipe.

I smiled, and cracked my neck. “Got any good ways to remove a ceiling?”

“I freeze it, you punch it?” asked Jacob, removing the helmet. I nodded, and quickly dropped down to the top of the roof, and pulled my arm back.

“Ready when you are.”

Jacob breathed in deeply and blew out a subzero chill that spread all over the ceiling and blocked the doors. “Ready.”

I slammed my fist into the roof, and everything that was covered in ice cracked into tiny pieces. I dropped into the room, and summoned two energy balls in my hands. Just to act threatening.

The guards shot at us with their crossbows and barely missed Jacob. Jacob turned to said guard, grabbed him by the throat, and said, “Hey Dandy Dick?” The Griffon looked like a scared puppy, probably pissing himself. “You missed! Woop woop woop woop woop!” As he was running around, he slapped each guard, causing them to fall unconscious. He then flipped right on the chandelier and said, “Who wants some fun?”

“I do!” I yelled, and fired a beam into the ceiling, making all the regular Griffons scream, as if I was robbing a bank. “Now, nobody be a hero. We’re just here for one thing. That guy’s crown!” I pointed to the king, who had a Dragon Ball on his crown. “I also apparently sound a bit like Rocket Racoon.”

“I am not Groot.” said my partner in crime before walking to the king, smiling all the way, getting in his face, and simply saying, “Hi.” The king jumped up as the crown fell into my hands, as I ran over to grab it before it fell on the ground.

I tried to pull out the Dragon Ball, but it was really wedged into the crown. “Grr… come loose!” With one final yank, I removed the Dragon Ball, and messed up the crown. “They don’t make diamonds like they used to.” I tossed the scrap to the king. “Nothing personal. We just need this. You weren’t going to use it. Plus, you’re ugly. Bye.” I quickly flew out of the castle, and off onto the next destination.

In a puff of confetti, Jacob appeared next to me. “Two down, five to go.”

“How the hell did you do that? Iron Man doesn’t have any supernatural powers.” I asked, curious about the confetti.

“Ever wondered how Pinkie was able to do what she can do? I was trained how to do it by the expert on party impossibilities herself, Surprise. With this, I can do numerous things that are headache inducing in concept.”

“That’s interesting. This world’s Pinkie actually uses skills we taught Surprise to do her ‘impossible’ acts, like Instant Transmission. Most of the skills were forgotten, but it seems some were passed down.”

“One of the abilities that I learned from Surprise is Smile Hd and Sd modes, while powerful, I have little emotional control in those states. They are similar to super Saiyan one and two in power and abilities. Perhaps our world’s Surprises are surprisingly similar.”

“Speaking of super Saiyan, I recently unlocked super Saiyan four.” I said, remembering the recent fight,

Jacob shot me a glare, “We do not mention GT here, but good for you.”

“I don’t really hate GT, but the rest of my team actually has a part of GT in them. When we arrived, we quickly learned about our multiple personalities. We have one for all different versions of ourself. Most noticeably our original body, the Funimation one, TFS one, Ocean Dub, and original Japanese one. It’s pretty weird changing personalities every few minutes.” I take another look at the radar. “Wait, we’re here.” I looked down, only seeing rocky planes. I sigh. “Diamond Dogs. I’ll just grab the ball and be out. Don’t want to deal with these idiots.” I quickly teleported in, and grabbed the ball, and teleported back out without being noticed. “Three down.”

We both then flew off. “Seeing how this is the farthest distance, I might be able to state my story. Also, as for the personality thing, I can relate. I have a certain voice that can’t shut up.”

“Fuck you Jacob!” said an unknown voice in Jacob’s head.

“Fuck you too Hyde, you lovable bastard.” said Jacob before turning to me. “What was I saying before?”

“Something about your past. Also, sorry if I seem a little distant. It’s hard losing a lot of good friends. I’m usually spouting out references.” I said in a depressed voice.

“It’s okay, you’ll get your men back, and maybe even Surprise if I can talk the dragon into it.” offered Jacob with some hope.

I stopped for a second, before putting my hands up. “Whoa, not going that far. She’s been dead for a thousand years, I’m not reviving her. I wouldn’t want to be pulled out of heaven or wherever I go, especially after a thousand years. Just going to be reviving those who died in the battle at Canterlot.

“Understood” said Jacob.

“So… your story? It may take a half-hour to reach the next location, which seems to be in the badlands.”

“Alright,” he said, clearing his throat, “It all started one thousand eleven years ago. I had just been displaced a few hours prior and was very scared. I managed to learn a few useful things from Jarvis, who thought that I stole one of Mr. Stark’s suits. I came across a mountain. I didn’t master flying at the time, so I had to climb said mountain. One the top of the mountain, Surprise was there. We exchanged some words of good will, and eventually, she wanted me to spend the night at her place in Pegasopolis, now known as Cloudsdale. When I got there, I saw a large stack of bills and taxes. Wanting to repay her kindness, I did her taxes and saved her some bits in the process. She was so thankful that she offered me a job as a playwright and bookkeeper for a theatre that she ran. Knowing that I needed money, I accepted. Over the few weeks that I stayed with her, I noticed that she did some things that seemed impossible. Like popping out of plants, teleporting, making a party appear out of nowhere, ect. I asked her about this and she said to meet her in the local arena. When I got there, she said that she was going to train me in the ways of party impossibilities. Three months of spiritual, physical, and mental training, I was Pepe le Peu hopping from cloud to cloud with her, able to throw pies or other things with perfect aim, sense a being's emotions, juggle ten ton balls, and do as much crazy crap as she could. I was back to making plays or musicals that were renditions of books and anime that I remembered. I think the pony Ginyu force were rather hilarious. I was feeling good about myself as I was living my life day by day with a smile and a cupcake. For about ten years, I was having the time of my life. Too bad that it ended so quickly.” Jacob sighed and rubbed his temples.

“The second part of my tale is nowhere near as nice as the first one, but it is necessary. Surprise and I went to the Crystal Empire for a couple days of winter fun. The problem is that the Princess’s forces were having a secret war with Sombra. He was using a darkened Crystal Heart to turn his own citizens into blood thirsty leviathans of death. The crystal beasts were winning the fight, what with their stronger brute strength and numbers. With a small amount of compassion, and possibly foolishness, we donned ninja suits ripped off of Naruto, and snuck all the way to the throne room where Sombra. He called me a soulless metal golem, and Surprise a dirty whore. I lost it and moved to punch Sombra in the face, but he was far too fast on the draw as he trapped Surprise in a dark crystal gem. Sombra was the only one who could release her, and he wouldn’t do that. We fought hard and quick with magic and tech. The king was almost defeated, until he pulled out the Crystal Heart. He used one last spell to rocket me out of the Empire before sending him, his men, and his empire, into a pocket dimension. Realizing that I might never see Surprise again, I broke down. While depressed, I dragged any injured guard to a doctor, and flew away in sorrow.” Jacob then calmed down and looked towards me with an outwardly happy, but inwardly sad look. “At least the last part is stupidly ridiculous with a joke at the end. The bad news is, I am the butt of it.”

“So, your Surprise got JRPG’ed? Tough world. Do you have to find seven other crystals to save her?” I said in a monotone voice.

“No, the only one who can release her is the one who cast the spell. That isn’t the problem though. The problem is the effects that dark magic crystals have on the mind. Do you recall an alicorn amulet by chance?”

I nodded, “Yeah, Trixie showed up at one point with it, and started messing with everything, so we came to stop her, and Guldo got to fight her, and she couldn’t do anything as an alicorn has a power level similar to Raditz. Guldo kept on time-stopping, and eventually, a z-fighter showed up. I think it was Chiaotzu. Eventually, during the battle, Trixie realised that she was out-matched, and tore off the amulet, before running away, crying and screaming.”

“And Miss Lunamoon had it on for a week at most, yet in that short time, she was already aggressive and evil towards most with that much contact. With the amount of time that Surprise is inside of that crystal prison, I fear that even if I free her body, there may not be that much left of Surprise in the mind.”

I laughed a little. “Don’t know why you’re worried. Ever heard of Devilman’s Devilmite beam? And how it increases the evil in one’s heart until they die? I’ve seen dark magic effect ponies, and at least in this world, it wouldn’t work again a pure-hearted pony like Surprise. Kind of hard to corrupt something that doesn’t have a single dark thought. But if the laws of your world are just that much more different than mine, you can take a piece of this world with you, so you can utilize this world’s logic.”

“That might be crazy enough to work.” Jacob then laughed. “Here I was thinking of making Surprise into a Crystal gem like pony if I got too furious and murdered Sombra before releasing her. Now that I think about it, I think that would be an idiotic idea.”

He then grinned, “Now comes the ridiculously infuriating part.” He cleared his throat and continued, “About a couple days after I returned to a lab that I built three years prior, I found a hundred guards waiting outside the cave mouth. I asked them what was going on, and they said that I was to go to court for crimes of mass destruction and murder. I went into court, only to be bound and gagged, have the witnesses be nobles who were not even there, have Celestia as a Judge, Luna as a prosecutor, and an infant as my defence.”

“Wait, a literal infant? Or is that just a hyperbole?” I asked, wondering what kind of corrupt Gotham-Canterlot world he lives in. “That sounds like something I’d expect from Batman… wait, that sounds exactly like what happened in the first Fullmetal Alchemist anime. The one that doesn’t follow the manga. The chimeras secretly invaded Ishbal, and killed some high-ups, before being sentenced by the government.”

“I couldn’t make this up if I was high. It was a literal infant, diaper and all.”

“Was it Phoenix Wright as a pony baby? Because that wouldn’t be too bad. ‘Objection! I need to use the bathroom! Wait, I already went!’” I laughed.

“No, but they do have a Phoenix Wright system. I was charged with destroying the Crystal Empire and murdering all of it’s citizens with explosives. The baby was taking a nap and the ‘witnesses’ were all agreeing with the Princess. While bound and gagged, I realized why it was so overkill. The princesses were using me as an unwilling scapegoat to make sure that ponies never find out about the war. The Princesses sentenced me to an eternal stone prison twenty yards from Discord’s. I had to avoid going insane by singing five million bottles of beer on the wall over and over and over. I saw seasons change and people grow old and die right in front of me for one thousand years. BTW, did you know that there was once a steampunk era in pony history that lasted for twenty years?”

“When my team and I were frozen, we watched Canterlot age as well. We also saw the Castle of the Two Sisters age, before it was destroyed. But in this world, there was no steampunk age. There was a dark ages-like era for a hundred years after Luna’s banishment, and after that, everything was Victorian for a hundred and a half years.” I looked down. “We arrived.” I dropped to the ground, causing some dust to fly up, as I looked around, searching for energy. “Appears we got Changelings. They are not going to be happy with me, especially if their queen died during the battle with Frieza.”

“You stay here, I’ll get the Dragon Ball.” He took the locator and literally turned invisible and phased through the ground and into the hive. A few minutes later, Jacob floated out of there with a Dragon Ball in his hand. “Had to knock out some guards, but I was mostly undetected.” I snatched the two star ball from his hands, before applying a bit of pressure on it, making sure it was real.

“THERE HE IS! THE ONE WHO CAUSED OUR QUEEN TO BE TRAPPED IN THE PONIES KINGDOM! ATTACK!” I turned my head to look at the charging Changelings, and created a massive explosion, sending them all flying in different directions.

“They’ll live.” I said, before flying off. I looked back to the radar, and smiled. “Hey! The next ball is in the Minotaur lands! I can just Instant Transmission us there! I haven’t seen the Minotaurs since they helped us a thousand years back!” I flew down to Jacob’s level. “This is going to feel a little weird if you haven’t experienced it before.” I grabbed his shoulder, and before he could even speak, tapped my forehead, and sent us to the Minotaur lands.

“Huh, like the confetti warp, but you don’t have to worry about getting confetti in your mouth. I like it!” said Jacob.

I looked around the surrounding area of the Minotaur city, before my smile fell as I saw the destruction everywhere. I sighed, before putting my hand on my brow. “Please tell me they didn’t have a huge fight over the Dragon Ball.” I fired a beam from my hand, clearing some rubble in front of us. “This way to the… place… I don’t know what to call it.

“Huh, so this is your world’s version of Moscow? Not bad, though I hope that I don’t have to change languages to talk to anyone.” said Jacob while looking around.

“Moscow? Dude, this is this world’s version of America. Equestria is the UK, Badlands are Africa, Griffons are Canada, and so on and so forth. Although none of them look like the countries from the skies.”

“In my world, the Zebras are in a form of Austrailia. Don’t ask, for it will give thou a headache. The Cameras are Chinese, The Sirens are Korean, and the ponies conquered everything else.”

“No.” I mutter, as I run ahead, before falling to my knees. “THEY BLEW IT UP!” I yelled, gesturing to the Statue of Minotaurity which was covered in rubble. I looked to my side, and saw a skeleton of a Minotaur fighting with another one, and one of them had a Dragon Ball in their hands. I gently pulled it from them, before sighing, as I looked across the place I once considered home. “I told them not to try and split the atom. But they didn’t listen to me.”

“Damn, you think that we could wish them back? Say that they were destroyed by Frieza? He’s strong enough to do it.”

“The dragon wouldn’t buy it. It would know that these guys killed themselves. I also wouldn’t want to revive any of them yet, as this place is chuck full of radiation. I’m just glad whatever species I am is immune to this stuff. I was wondering what those bright lights I saw in the distance a few days ago were, but I didn’t realize that they were nukes.” I float into the air. “Come on, we’re almost done.”

“Thank you radiation shields, also, how many do we have left?” asked Jacob.

“Two more. One looks like it’s in the dragon territory, while the other appears to be… moving? Away from the Zebra lands. Let’s deal with the Dragons first though.” I started to fly off, as I stuffed the Dragon Ball into wherever I keep them.

“Alright, now I wanna hear a story from you.” said Jacob.

“You told me your origin story, so I’ll tell you mine.” I sighed, thinking back. “After us five bought from the Merchant, we found ourselves in Attack Pods, flying down to this planet. I was freaking out, as I didn’t know what was happening. It didn’t take that long for us to crash a few miles outside of what Celestia and Luna ruled from before the Castle of the Two Sisters. I think they called it the… let’s see… what was it again? Oh right, it was The Town Ruled by Two Princesses. It was like twice the size of Canterlot by that time. So, when we crashed, we all left our pods, and started freaking out when we saw each other. It didn’t take long to figure out who was who by the way we were speaking. After calming down, we decided to head for the city, hoping to find a way back home to our original bodies. But the Princesses saw our arrival, and took hundreds of guards with them, and attacked us on sight, thinking us alien invaders. We accidently defeated the entire army with ease. At that point in time, we were as strong as Raditz, if not a bit stronger. We didn’t know how to do anything, so we couldn’t escape the Princesses’ divine judgement. They hit us so hard, we crashed into the city. Unfortunately, I hit my head, which scrambled my memories, and unleashed a blast of ki that I couldn’t control. It was at that point the voices showed up, and I couldn’t remember who I was before except for some certain memories. But that blast of ki was supercharged by my new anger, and turned into a powerful destructive wave, that destroyed the entire city, and almost killed all of my friends and the Princesses. When I realized that I just commited genocide, I grabbed my friends, ran to the attack pods, blasted them to pieces, and took them into the Everfree Forest, where we built our base.” I stop for a moment, to take a breath, and remember back to that moment.

Jacob clapped his hands for a little bit, “Great use of description. Reminds me of my old life as a Professor.”

“I’m also not done with my story. As the weeks turned into months, We slowly tried learning our powers, and I learned that my team also had fractured memories from the blast. We didn’t have a teacher, so we taught ourselves from what we remembered of the show. The first time I fired a ki blast, I accidently started a forest fire, and that’s when our characters powers started showing. Burter ran fast enough to create a tornado, that put out the fire. The Princesses noticed this tornado, and found us in the forest. We tried to use what we learned, and Recoome mistakenly used the Eraser Gun, which the princesses dodged, and we all watched in terror as the beam destroyed another village. We escaped with a quick solar flare, and stayed hidden for a few months. That was when we found a young filly left in the forest. We decided to raise her, and the filly was indeed Surprise. She taught us how to feel, after we were all depressed from our destruction. We quickly got back on our feet, and truly became what the Ginyu Force was, except for the murdering. We started posing and dancing, and every day was happy. Eventually, we were traveling to a distant area to train Surprise some techniques, and that’s when we encountered the Minotaurs, who after a few months of training with them, we found out about Korin’s Tower in this world, and went to check it out. We met Korin, got some Senzus, and went even higher and trained with Mr. Popo and this world’s Kami. It took a few months, but we returned from the top of the tower, only to find the Princesses blowing up Korin’s tower, destroying almost all Senzu beans, and the only way to grow them. We got so angry, that we confronted the Princesses, and fell into their trap by using this world’s logic against us. They charged up the Elements, and fired, but we couldn’t dodge due to being in a DBZ world. So we were stoned for a thousand years. We were freed during the Canterlot Invasion, where we defeated Chrysalis and her Changelings and flew off to our base. After that we slowly built up relations to the mane six, and then everything led to the Battle of Canterlot.”

“While you were busy, I was just using a revenge plan on Celestia.” said Jacob.

“If I were you, I’d publicly humiliate her for her actions. Maybe some kind of financial takeover?” I suggested. “But my style is fighting, so that what I do.”

“It is less of a financial takeover, and more of a political one. I go to the second and third strongest countries, help them out with inventions and a company or two, and gain their respect and support. With my newfound political immunity, I will make Celestia and Luna state everything that they did to me in front of thousands of ponies three days before her niece's wedding, thus destroying her reputation as perfect. Finally, I plan on eating an ice cream cone in celebration as I plan for Sombra. I do like battle, but I wish to cause as little injuries as possible.”

“Okay, so how do you get political immunity by helping out other countries? I understand getting that in those countries, but not in Equestria.” I asked, confused.

“Simply, my purple compatriot. Alloy International happens to make great leaps and bounds in financial and charity work as well. I stimulate both countries enough to please and gain support from their leaders. Now, I have two countries with advanced technology that will gladly avenge me if I were to be imprisoned or killed, thus, I now have political immunity.”

“What if the Princesses do kill you or whatever? Then, you basically just kick-started a world war in one of the most peaceful planets I’ve ever seen.”

“Simple, the princesses have been around long enough to have known when to swallow their pride and find a peaceful solution, or go to war.” He explained.

“Hopefully they do. Would be a shame if some exterior force was controlling them.” I shook my head. “Nah, that sounds like something I might expect, but not in your universe. All the Marvel mind controllers were either enemies of the X-men, were the X-men, or some Hulk villains.”

“Oh wait, we’re here.” Jacob said while looking at the locator.

I took a look around, to notice we were above the Dragon territories. I felt something warm on my back, and felt a familiar power level, and hesitantly turned around to see the familiar blood red dragon flying right behind us. “GINYU! I TOLD YOU NEVER TO COME BACK HERE AGAIN!”

“I’m sorry!” I yelled, cowering. “I just need to get something to help my friends! I’ll be out of here in no time at all! Please don’t kill me!”

“I’ll deal with him, you get the ball.” suggested Jacob.

I gave him a ‘what are you talkng about?’ look. “I wouldn’t recommend it. He’s like the god to these dragons. He’s strong enough to take on the entire Ginyu force by himself, and not take a single hit, even if we use the world’s logic, and time-stopping. His power level is about the same as… Buu’s… well crap. I’m an idiot.” I flexed for a second, as I flooded my body with my recent power-up, and started glowing rainbow colored again. “I forgot I obtained a god-form.” I flew up to the dragon. “This is for all the times you insulted our team and our dances.” I flicked him in the nose, and he was sent flying miles away, with a broken nose. “Let’s just get the ball, and get out of here quick.”

“Nice form.” said Jacob while holding the ball. “Snatched this while the dragons were looking up at you.”

I smiled. “One left.” I looked back at the radar, to see that the last one was indeed moving. “Someone definitely has this final ball, so we should be careful. Hopefully they don’t know about the deal with the balls.” I powered down, and blasted off to the next location.

We both quickly arrived, to see a smoke trail coming from the dirt road. I quickly floated over, to see a small blue pony dressed like someone important ordering an orange diamond dog, and an adult pony, while they were wearing robot suits. “No freaking way. I didn’t know these guys were on this planet.”

“Pilaf?” asked Jacob.

I nodded my head. “Should we just do this excessively to let them know not to look for the Dragon Balls?” I asked.

“I was going to trade them for it, but sure.” sighed Jacob, while putting away an ice cream cone.

I gave a sinister smile, and used Instant Transmission to teleport both of us to a bush ahead of the group. “Now, we’ll wait for them to come by, we’ll jump out, and you hack their robots or something, and make them do weird things like punching themselves.”

“I can’t believe how easy this was getting these balls from the weak Zebras!” Pilaf pony shouted, laughing.

“Yes it was, sire.” Shu-dog agreed.

“I really hope that no one attacks us on our way to the next ones!” Mei-pony spoke loudly. “But that would probably never happen!”

“Rustle Rustle.” I state, as I shake the bush, before jumping out. “I’m an ambush!”

“Hey kids, let me tell you something about Murphy’s law… don’t fuck with it.” Jacob stated before using extremis to control the robot suits to beat the crap out of each other. “Who are you placing bets on?”

“Hmm… maybe Pilaf’s, as he would most likely take the strongest and best one.” I said, as I watched the battle unfurl. After a few minutes, I got bored, and quickly ripped apart their suits, grabbed the Dragon Ball, and spoke. “Now listen you three, next time, think about this before you hunt for these things.” I pointed out into the distance. “See that mountain?” Suddenly, the mountain blew up. “Yeah, that’s barely a fraction of my power. Now, I suggest you look for world dominance another way.” I flied off, leaving their jaws dropped.

“If you let them continue and if Pilaf won, you would have gotten all of my sake. Party pooper.” grumbled Jacob. “Let’s just summon the dragon.”

“Hang on, I need to reference.” I stated, as I took all seven Dragon Balls and held five of them in the air above me with my telekinesis while juggling two of them. As we were flying, I eventually dropped one of the balls, and quickly flew down to grab it, before it landed in the water. “There. Reference done.” I put the balls away safely, and teleported us to Canterlot.

“Hi, Celestia.” said Jacob.

Celestia turned around, and gave us a serious face. “Did you find all of these Dragon Balls?”

I nodded, and held them all out. Then suddenly Luna came out of nowhere, and spoke up. “Prae tell, what are these ‘Dragon Balls?’”

All of us stared at ‘Luna’ who I remember seeing torn in half. A thought popped in my head, and I sighed. “Seriously Chrysalis? You do realize Luna was ripped in half, right?” ‘Luna’s’ face turned to one of panick.

“What are you talking about? Of course I’m Luna.” I walked up to her, and made to punch her, but stopped at the last second, as she started screaming for mercy. “Oh, you got me, I’m Chrysalis! I just barely escaped my jail in time to survive the blasts that took down the entire city! But please don’t kill me! I have a kingdom to run!”

I looked to the two others. “What do we do now? I’m not summoning the dragon while she’s here.”

“Let me handle this.” my associate said. He grabbed Chrysalis, vanished into confetti, and then reappeared a moment later. “I hope that you don’t mind your prisoner returning home.” he said to Celestia.

Celestia sighed. “I’m too tired to deal with her anymore. Just summon the thing.”

I smiled, and put each Dragon Ball on the ground, before taking a step back, and holding my hand to the sky. “Eternal Dragon! I summon you! Hear my call and come to us to grant our wishes!” It took a second, but the light from the balls got more intense, before they burst into a big light, they flew into the sky, and started to take shape, as it formed a serpentine dragon. The only difference in appearance it had from Shenron, was that it was a pony dragon.

“I am the Eternal Dragon Shenron. I will grant you three wishes, so choose wisely!”

“Three wishes?!” I yelled. “For our first wish! I wish for all of those who died in the battle at Canterlot and who died at the hands of Frieza to be revived!”

“Wish granted.”

The dragon’s eyes glowed bright red, as bright lights shined throughout all of Canterlot, as ponies started getting up, no longer dead or injured. They quickly started freaking out, hugging others, or just bursting out crying. Surprisingly, no one noticed the Eternal Dragon. I turned to Jacob. “You wish for something nice.”

“I wish for… um… excellent luck.”

“Wish granted.”

The dragon’s eyes glowed red again, and a bright light shined around Jacob, before blasting upwards. This lasted for a minute, before fading. “How do you feel?”

Jacob looked down and found a small trail of candy. “I feel great.” He then followed the trail to three things that should have been noticed earlier. The first was a bomb bomb fruit, the second was an flame flame fruit, and the third was King Yemma’s tree. “I am going to have a lot of fun with this.” He then stumbled on the ground and found a two and a half foot long, beautiful, adamantium, katana with the name, Tatsumaki, written on it. “I was a fucking genius with this.” he held up the bomb bomb fruit and said, “Do you want this?”

I shrugged. “Sure. What is it?”

“This is known as a bomb bomb fruit, while it does take away the user’s ability to swim, It will allow you to turn any part of your body into a bomb. Boogers, saliva, piss, you name it.” said Jacob while inspecting the katana.

“Wait, that sounds like something that would require techniques. Do I need to have watched the source material for it to use it? Because I only remember DBZ techniques.” I asked.

“Don’t worry about this fruit, last time I checked, you basically just need to fling said body part to cause an explosion. I think that you could increase the power of your explosions if you wanted.” he said while putting the sword in a hammer space.

I thought about it for a moment. “Nah, I’m too overpowered for this. Hey Celestia, take this and eat it. It’ll help protect your country and ponies.” I started walking over to Celestia, but it appears my luck wasn’t increased.

“CAPTAIN!” I heard four voices call out, and was suddenly tackled from the back, making me stumble, drop the fruit on the ground, and fall down, slamming my face straight into the fruit. My teammates quickly got off of me, as I started shaking.

I quickly got to my feet, and wiped all of the fruit I could off my face, trying to resist making a stupid face from the bitterness of the fruit that landed on my mouth. “You idiots! I was going to give that fruit to Celestia to have some back-up if we battle another strong enemy! Now the fruit is destroyed!” I pulled my fist back, and slammed it into a nearby pile of rubble, before it blew up.

We all stared at the rocks, and I looked down at my hands. “Well crap.”

“On the bright side, you will be able to not explode what you touch if you want to.” Jacob stated while munching on an apple.

I sighed. “I just didn’t want to become even more overpowered. I already have a god form, and now I’m a living bomb.”

“Are you going to make a wish or not?!”

We all flinched, and looked up at Shenron, who was looking annoyed. “Crap, I forgot he was here.” I put my hand on my chin. “What to wish for? I know! I wish for… GAH! I don’t know which reference to wish for! I could wish for immortality, but then I’d be even more OP!” I thought about it for a minute.

“Wait Ginyu, I have an Idea on how to get rid of the bomb, but you can’t be mad at me.”

“What is it?” I asked.

“Simple, I kill you by using something outside of DBZ logic, have the freshly regrown bomb bomb fruit in Celestia before reviving you.”

“That might work. But only problem is that I doubt I’d kill easily, even if I want to.”

Jacob nodded and thrust his arm back, turning it transparent, then stuck his arm in my chest, phased out while holding my purple heart. “I wonder if I should be quoting Shakespeare? Oh tragic Ginyu, the dumbass who thought that I couldn’t do it. Rest in peace my brother from another species.”

“Um… am I supposed to being feeling like this? I mean I am an alien species, make sense that I’d have a different biology, but I don’t feel like I’m…” I fell to the ground, writhing in pain, as Recoome removed his hand from my body. “MY SQUEEDILY SPOOCH!” I screamed, before dying.

The bomb bomb fruit grew out of the ground. I handed it to Celestia. “Make sure that Ginyu doesn’t eat this again.”

I turned to the dragon and said, “Shenron! I wish for Ginyu to be brought back to life!”

“Wish Granted.”

The Dragon’s eyes glowed red, as a bright light glowed around Ginyu’s dead body. The Dragon disappeared into the Dragon Balls, which flew into the air, before flinging off into different directions.

“I’m alive!” I yelled, as my armor regenerated from the hole Recoome made. “Now, Celestia! Eat that fruit before something bad happens!”

“TIA!” A familiar voice yelled, as it tackled Celestia from behind, causing her to lose grip on the devil fruit, sending it flying my direction, which had it impact my face, and a bit to get in my mouth.

“DARN IT!” I screamed, as I felt the bitter food go down my throat. Everyone else stared in shock at what just happened.

“Not again!” yelled Jacob.

“I knew I should have wished for my hoagie. But no, we had to do your idea!” I yelled, before punching another rock, blowing it up. “What do we do now?!”

“I guess that you try not to swim.” said Jacob before offering an apple. “They help calm you down.”

I grabbed the apple, and took a bite of it. “I KNEW IT! IT TASTES LIKE PEACHES!” I yelled, finding out my beliefs were true.

“Uhh, cap? What is this wanker that tried to kill you?” asked Jeice.

“Umm… I think his name’s Iron Patriot.” I joked.

“You know what, because I am in a good mood, I’ll let that slide. However, for future reference, the name is Jacob. You might come to know me as a businessman, a genius, a doctor, a teacher, a fighter, a scientist, a logic defier, and a badass. Any questions?”

“So, you’re Da Vinci? I thought you were Iron man?” Recoome asked.

“I am Iron Man, I just have Da Vinci esque qualities, despite not being Italian.”

“What in the name of Faust did I miss?” Luna asked.

“Everything.” I responded. “We revived you using the Dragon Balls.”

“What are the Dragon Balls?” Pinkie asked, as she unzipped her costume, revealing that Jacob was never really there, and the entire time it was Pinkie.

“Where in the bloody hell did Jacob go?” Jeice asked.

Meanwhile with Mister Popo

“Let’s go over the pecking order.” said Mr. Popo. “There is you, the dirt, the worms living inside the dirt, Popo’s stool, kami, then Popo.”



“I gotta ask you something Popo. If you are so high and mighty, then why is it that when any threat comes your way, either you or Kami get someone else to do it.” Jacob asked.



Mr. Popo paused for a bit. “Bitch, you better take back what you said to me or I will skull fuck you harder than that Jinks bitch.”



“Plus, Mr. Popo did help when Garlic Jr. showed up.” I said to Jacob, as I teleported to the top of the Lookout.



“I take it back. Ginyu, let’s get out of here!” said Jacob quickly before teleporting away.



I took one look at Mr. Popo, and quickly jumped off the Lookout. “Wait for me!” I teleported right before I hit the ground.

Back at Canterlot

“So, you ready to go home now?” I asked.

“Yeah, I think that I should go before Popo finds me. Plus the board members are gonna be pissed.” Then Jacob snapped his fingers. “I almost forgot.” He gave each Ginyu force member a gear and said, “If you need me for anything, be it a chat, party, battle, whatever, don’t hesitate to give me a call.” Jacob snapped his fingers to open said portal. “Well, at least they can’t fire me.”

“Or you know, we can time travel, so you didn’t miss anything.” I mentioned, handing him the Ginyu Force token. “By the way, here’s our token.”

“Thanks.” said Jacob.

“So, is that a yes on the time travel? Just so you know what it intails, I’d grab you, fly at several times light speed until we create a hole in time and space, and I’d fling you through to your world, creating that blur we saw when you first arrived.”

We both flew up and flew around the world at light speed with the flame flame fruit and a few Yemma’s apple seeds in the hammer space along with the katanna. They quickly picked up more and more speed, until I spoke up.

“Alright! You ready! I’m going to open the portal to your world! Our contract is complete! Good luck and call us if you ever need anything!” I yelled, as the hole opened up in time and space, and I flung Jacob into his portal.

“Live long and prosper Ginyu.” he said as he did the hand sign before disappearing in a blurry flash. The second Jacob went through the portal, it closed, and I quickly flew off into space, trying not to disrupt the past. I waited in the upper atmosphere for a few hours, until we got to the point where I grabbed Jacob and flew around the world at light speed.

I landed on the ground, and cracked my neck. “Well, that was an interesting adventure.”

“So, about these Dragon Balls.” Celestia spoke up. “If evil finds all seven of them, they can get any wish they want granted?”

“Yes, but the Dragon Balls won’t work for an entire year. Right now, they are nothing but stones. In a year's time, they’ll change back, and when they do, we can find them all again. But we can’t overuse them, as they’ll get a lot of negative energy, and summon powerful bad guys.”

“Hey Cap?” Jeice asked. “Now that we’re done with everything, should we investigate what Surprise left behind for us?”

“I forgot about that.” I thought about it for a moment. “We’ll do that later, but right now, we need to help rebuild Canterlot.”