• Published 30th May 2015
  • 7,366 Views, 260 Comments

Equestria's Ginyu Force - Theyellowninja13



A group of friends go to a Comic con, dressed up like the Ginyu Force from Dragonball Z. There, they meet a merchant that sells them Ginyu Force medallions. When they buy them, they get sent to Equestria. Now they've broken out of their stone prison

  • ...
35
 260
 7,366

Gods and Squads

As cracks form in the stone statue, a maniacal laugh was heard coming from within. "Yes! I'm finally free! Now, I can get revenge on the ponies that imprisoned me!" The voice spoke, as the stone completely crumbled, exposing freak of nature. It was the chimera to and all chimeras. Even a chimera who was part of a science project to see what would happen if you add more animal parts to a chimera called it the ugliest thing it's ever seen, before stabbing both of it's eyes out, and bleeding to death.

With a snap of his fingers, he was gone in a bright light.


I sat on the sidelines, watching as my men/friends trained, and I watched, while drinking a cup of coffee. But we were cut off from an important part of our daily schedule when we heard a loud scream.

Quickly moving, we tracked down the location of the screamer, only to find Spike about to be gobbled by a larger dragon. I just sighed, before looking back to my men. "I'll get Spike, you guys teach the dragon a lesson." They all nodded, and in a flash, Spike was in my hands several yards in the air, and the dragon was being kicked, punched and blasted.

Eventually, the dragon gave up, roaring, and fleeing as quickly as it could. Seeing it safe, I slowly floated down, and dropped Spike. "Why did you come into the Everfree, Spike?"

"It's Discord! He's been freed again! He corrupted Twilight and her friends again! I barely escaped, and came to get you to help!" He said, panicking.

I thought about what this could mean, before I realized something. "Discord intended for you to escape, so he could perhaps being planning a trap for us." Spike's eyes widened, fear evident in them, as he thought that the only hope left was going to be extinguished. I just gave an evil grin. "But we have our own secrets." And, I grabbed Spike, before tapping my forehead, using Instant Transmission to teleport us straight into Ponyville.

When we entered, I noticed how different the town looked. The once peaceful place looked ruined, some buildings were on 'water' a fire that was made of water, and others were upside down and rightside left. I stared solemnly at the chaos, before motioning for my friends to follow me, as I heard a group of people talking.

Sneaking through the town, we eventually arrived in front of Twilight's house, to see Discord standing there, laughing, as the Mane six preformed trivial tasks, like preforming various sitcoms from Earth. I turned back to look at my men, and sighed, knowing that Discord would be a challenge for us to fight due to his power. He may have a weak power level like the Princesses, but it's all about how you use your power to win a fight.

"Guldo, you go out there, and it should activate his trap, and then Recoome, you fight him. Got it?" I told Guldo I was using him as bait, so he would know I still care about him, and hopefully won't be surprised. Guldo nodded, and ran off into the small clearing, before yelling at Discord.

"Hey Discord! Leave the ponies alone!" He yelled, and Discord turned to look at him, before Guldo blasted him with several energy blasts. The blasts made Discord flicker, before a snapping sound was heard, and a black cage landed on Guldo, trapping him in it's anti-ki powers. Discord reappeared right next to the cage, laughing.

"You seriously thought I wouldn't prepare for you to try and stop me! I know all of your little secrets, like how you can stop time, and fire energy. Well, this cage will prevent you from using your 'ki' as you call it. Now, how are you going to escape? Are your little friends going to break their code, and attack me with another member? If not, you'll be stuck in there until I finally decide to let you go!" He ended his speech with a laugh. But he was surprised when Guldo started laughing too. I looked to Recoome, who quickly nodded, and got into position.

"You think that I wouldn't have a trick for escaping this place? Well, guess again!" Then, with a loud yell, and the thrusting of his two hands, Discord was surrounded with a purple swirling aura, and he struggled, trying to escape. "I can also do this! You'll never be able to escape! Recoome! Now!" Discord was barely able to see Recoome standing several yards away. I quickly looked to Burter, who nodded, and grabbed all the ponies in the way, and brought them over here.

It seemed that due to Guldo's psychic... thingy, Discord's mind control over the mane six stopped, and they looked around confused. "What happened?" Twilight asked.

"Discord appeared earlier, and mind controlled all of you! So I quickly went to go get the Ginyu Force to help!" Spike proclaimed, hugging Twilight, not wanting to lose her again.

"Thanks Ginyu Force." Twilight said, thanking us, and I just nodded. She decided to watch the fight, and was surprised by Discord being held in Guldo' psychic field, and Recoome was starting to pose for his attack.

"Recoome!" He yelled, as he leaned over, getting in what most would assume to be a fighting position. Twilight looked at me confused.

"Why is he just posing?" The other mane six gathered to watch what Recoome was doing.

"Because he's preparing an attack. You're all lucky we were able to get you out of the way in time, or you might no longer be here, along with a good part of your town." I said, and Jeice, Burter, and I all shared a smile, and a small laugh.

"Well, whatever he's using, it can't be so powerful it can destroy Ponyville right?! It would take a massive blast from the princesses just to level part of the town!" She tried to reason.

"Just watch." I said simply, as we looked back at Recoome.

Recoome then stood back up again,and put both of his gloved hands against his forward, and had his fists cross each other, before yelling again. "Eraser gun!" Then, a large and powerful red and white beam came out of Recoome's mouth, and fired forward, hitting Discord dead on, and destroying everything in it's path. Before it could leave the town, I quickly destroyed the beam before it could destroy anything else.

I looked back at the ponies, and smiled as I saw their reactions. They all had their jaws glued to the ground, as they stared at the destruction of the beam. Recoome quickly went to get Guldo out of the cage, and he succeeded, until a giant bomb appeared next to them, and blew up before they could react, causing them to be flung into walls, and both appear heavily damaged.

A slow clapping sound was heard, as Discord appeared, floating down from the sky. "Impressive light show you put on. But you failed, and now two of your members are too defeated to fight."

Panicking, I looked to Burter and Jeice. "Double team him men! Show him the true force of the Ginyu Tokusentai!" They both quickly nodded, and shot after Discord, and got ready to fight him. While they were fighting, I quickly brought my injured teammates over to the alley we were in. The ponies gasped at the damages done. Both of their armor was mostly gone, and the under-suit was torn and ripped at several places. Their bodies were bleeding heavily, and they were both unconscious.

"Wait! Why are you sending two at a time at Discord?! Not that I'm complaining, but you don't usually do that!" Twilight asked.

I sighed, before looking at her. "We're not the exact same Ginyu Force we were based off of. We don't have to act the same as them, meaning if we wanted to, we could all fight at once against a foe. We just do rock-paper-scissors because of everyone's reaction to it. But, even if we do try to all work together, it doesn't always work, as DBZ logic applies here, with stuff like being physically unable to dodge most ultimate attacks, or having to yell to gain power." Fluttershy was helping me with the first aid, and soon my two friends were wrapped in a lot of bandages.

With that taken care of, we started to watch the fight again, and noticed that Jeice and Burter were getting defeated. They both looked at each other, and both sighed, before talking to each other in a very familiar manner.

"What the bleedin’ ‘ell?! We were havin’ a right ripsnorter ‘ere and then this piker shows up and just like that it’s 'Good Night, Irene'!" I chuckled, as I heard Jeice change his voice to the TFS version.

Then, just because, Twilight spoke up, annoyed. "We get it! You're from Space Australia!" She even spoke exactly like a space duck Krillin.

"He’s making fools out of us, Jeice!" Burter replied, his voice changing as well to a more cliche reptilian one.

"You’re bloomin’ right ‘e is! We’d better bust out our special technique!" Jeice continued.

And then they both yelled, 'Seizure Procedure!'" And started doing the technique. As I was looking away, I noticed that all the ponies were smartly looking away, except for Twilight, who was foaming at the mouth as she looked directly into the technique.

After they were done, Discord was left unfazed. Before they could even speak their last line, Discord, with a snap of his fingers, knocked both Burter and Jeice with a giant hammer. I quickly grabbed them before they could hit a wall, and brought them over to the alley, where they could be healed. Getting angry, I slowly walked out into the small clearing, and stared at Discord, who only had a smug smile on his face. "So, now you're going to fight me? How on Equestria are you going to beat me if your friends couldn't? Do you have a special trick I don't know about, that your going to surprise me by?" 'Oh, you have no idea.'

"Yes I do. It's called the 'I'm going to kill you' technique, passed down by my people for ages." I remarked, and then clenched my arms at my sides, and screamed as loud as I could, until I got to my full power. I heard the snap of Discord's fingers, and quickly kicked the bomb into his face, which it exploded, causing him to scream in pain, as his face was severely burned and had shrapnel in it. By the time he was able to snap his fingers, and heal his face, I was already in it, and fired a massive super kamehameha at him, blasting him back, and mostly disintegrated him.

I heard another snap of his fingers, and suddenly Discord was in my face, with one of those boxing gloves that require you to push two sticks, and it would quickly stretch out, and punch someone. Discord used a lot of force, which meant that when the glove hit me, I was slammed into a wall. I quickly pulled myself out, and spat out some blood, before dodging a massive cannonball Discord fired at me. "AR! Ye shall walk the plank, ye scurvy dog!" He yelled on top of his cannon, and was even wearing cliched pirate clothes.

Smirking, I put some of my energy into my hand, and a blade of my own energy shot out of my arm, and I flew forward, cutting up each cannonball fired. I quickly arrived at the cannon, and cut it up quickly, before putting my blade against Discord's throat. He was about to snap, so I quickly used super explosive wave, blowing him back and preventing him from snapping, which bought me enough time to create three destructo discs under my control, and keep them each right above each of his hands, and his tail, which he could make snap like a hand. "Any last words bud?" I said in his face, and was surprised when Discord smiled.

I heard another snapping noise, and quickly cut down on each of Discord's selected parts (meaning his neck, hands, and tail), before realizing that the Discord I just did that to was a clone. I turned around in time, to get a giant flyswatter to my face, which blasted me into another wall. "Give up yet?!" He yelled, as I pushed myself out of the wall again.

I gave a demonic smile, as I wiped the blood from my cheek, and whispered something in a low voice. "Such a powerful body." Then I yelled. "I want it!" I stuck my right hand out, and had it glow with my energy, before doing something that surprised everyone watching. I stabbed my hand through my stomach, making sure it went all the way through, before pulling it out, and looked at a shocked Discord straight in the eyes. I coughed out a bit of my blue blood, before sticking both of my arms up into the air, and shouted. "You're Mine!"

Author's Note:

What ability did Captain Ginyu use on Discord?! Why would he stab himself like that! Find out next time on Equestria's Ginyu Force!

It's always weird, switching around from Funimation DBZ, to TFS DBZ. But still, the Ginyu Force in this story is still the Funimation DBZ, but the world does have trace amounts of TFS in there.