• Published 30th May 2015
  • 7,370 Views, 260 Comments

Equestria's Ginyu Force - Theyellowninja13



A group of friends go to a Comic con, dressed up like the Ginyu Force from Dragonball Z. There, they meet a merchant that sells them Ginyu Force medallions. When they buy them, they get sent to Equestria. Now they've broken out of their stone prison

  • ...
35
 260
 7,370

Super Sandwich!

"So that's how you knew my ancestor!" Pinkie Pie said, bulging her eyes out, as we just finished telling her the story about how we raised Surprise.

"Yep. We all miss her, as we never got to see her again due to both princesses. And she left a note for us saying that she left something for us where she moved, but we have no idea where that is." I responded, as I ate another cupcake.

Pinkie Pie went into thought for a bit. I was trying to subtly ask her where she moved, as I wasn't entirely sure if she went to the same rock farm Pinkie's from. She could have lived in a different one, and Pinkie's later ancestors moved to the one she was raised on. "I remember there being this really weird thingy hidden under some rocks on the farm when I was a filly. It looked like it had the same symbol you have! Maybe that's it?"

We all looked at Pinkie with wide eyes, before looking at each other. "Yeah, that's probably it." I said with a smile.

Right after I said that, I saw Burter tense up. "Captain, do you sense that?"

I felt outwards, and noticed a very strong power level flying down to the center of Ponyville. I burst from my seat, and started dashing to the location, my men quickly following me. "Who do you think it is, Cap?" Jeice asked as we ran.

"I don't know. It might be Vegeta, or Goku." We all shivered at that name, not wanting to fight him. Sure, we're more powerful than the Ginyu Force in the show, but if this Goku has the ability to go Super Saiyan, we might not survive. We quickly arrived at the center of Ponyville, right as an orange and blue clad creature floated down, landing on the ground. "No." I said in disbelief.

Standing before us was the terror who flaps in the night, Goku himself. "This is Equestria right? I'm looking for the Ginyu Force" He asked innocently even though he was staring right at us.

"Yes it is!" Pinkie said, bouncing up and down. "Are you an old friend of the Ginyus?! Because here they are! Ponyville's protectors in the flesh!" She gestured to us, and Goku's innocent smile turned demonic.

"Good." Faster than I could see, all five of us were kicked into separate houses. Goku immediately charged for me, before I could recover.

"My turn! My turn!" I yelled, and Goku stopped in midair, before floating back. This gave us ample time to recover, and form a plan. I turned to Goku after forming our plan. "Recoome, you're up first." I said, and Recoome fist-pumped, before walking forward.

"Hit Recoome's Music!" All of a sudden, the Doom theme started playing. "You think you're so tough because your the main character of both Dragon Ball, and Dragon Ball Z? Well, Recoome's got a surprise for you! You're not! Your nothing but a wimp compared to the might power of the 6 time champion, Recoome!"

"Champion of what?" Twilight called out in the distance.

"You Saiyans claim to be the strongest in the universe! But look at where they are now! Dead! Just like you will be! Because the name's Recoome! And it rhymes, with doom! And you're going to be hurting, ALL TOO SOON!" Recoome was posing as he did this. And, all of a sudden, Recoome charged at Goku, but a loud snap was heard, as Recoome fell to the ground, Goku standing on top of his now broken spine.

"Recoome!" We all yelled, as I felt an anger rising in me. 'No one hurts my men!' I quickly turned to my men. "Alright men, no more messing around! We fight as a team now! All together!" Then, in a flash of light, we all charged at Goku. First, Guldo used his mind bind technique (as we call it) to stop Goku, and Burter gets Recoome's body safely off the field. While Goku's stuck, I charged up a Final Flash attack, and Jeice and Burter prepared for the purple comet attack.

"FINAL FLASH!" I screamed, as I fried the beam at Goku right after Burter and Jeice finished their attack. The area around Goku burst with a bright yellow light, as my Final Flash struck him. As we waited for the smoke to clear, we saw Goku holding Guldo in front of him, and Guldo had a huge hole in his lower half. But the scary thing was the color of Goku's hair, it was golden. 'Crap! He went Super Saiyan right before my beam hit him, and he managed to get Guldo to get hit by the beam!'

I quickly fired a finger beam at Goku's face, which blew up into a bright beam similar to the solar flare, as Burter grabbed Guldo, and brought him over to Recoome. Burter was about to tap his forehead to get some of the berries we've been trying to grow, but Goku grabbed his hand before he could. "Going somewhere?" Goku asked.

"Burter!" Jeice yelled, as we both watched our friend get his neck snapped by Goku. Jeice quickly flew up into the air, and put as much power as he could into his next attack. "Crusher BALL!" He threw the red ball at Goku, who slapped it away like in the anime, before Goku put his hands behind his back, and started charging up his energy.

"KAMEHAMEHA!" He fired it at Jeice, who wasn't able to dodge in time, and fell to the ground, severely burned.

"No! Men! Guldo! Recoome! Jeice! Burter!" I yelled as I stared at my dying friends, before staring at Goku in anger. "NO ONE HARMS MY FRIENDS AND GETS AWAY WITH IT!" I flew at Goku, and managed to slam my hand into his stomach, before elbowing him in the face, and kicking him up into the air, and them slamming him back to the ground. I flew down, but Goku flipped out of the way, and before I could turn, he fired a close range energy blast at me, sending me flying into a building. I managed to get to my feet in time to dodge Goku's kamehameha, before trying to use more of my energy. "KAIO-KEN! TIMES! 50!" I yelled in anger, as I felt my entire body burn with the energy I couldn't handle. I flew straight at Goku, collided my fist into his face, before using Instant Transmission to arrive at where he was going to be, and fired a Final Flash point blank range at him.

When the smoke cleared, it looked like all I did was singe his clothes, as he hardly had a scratch on him. "You done yet?" He said with a smirk, before he disappeared, and I felt a sharp pain in my back, as I fell to the ground, and let out a whimper. I tried to get up, but I couldn't move my body except for my head. I coughed a bit, and noticed my blue blood start pooling on the ground. "Hmph, I came here expecting a challenge. I don't know why I thought a bunch of weaklings like you were even worth my time. He started slowly flying away, and I looked to all my dying friends.

I saw the almost dead body of Guldo. "Guldo." Recoome was still trying to move, but couldn't as his legs didn't work anymore. "Recoome." Jeice's body was still sizzling from that attack. "Jeice." I shared a brief bit of eye contact with Burter, who was as paralyzed as I was. "Burter." 'He hurt my friends. We're all going to die now.' I closed my eyes, waiting for death's cold embrace.

"No." I spoke. "I will not die today. I will not die tomorrow. I will die when I feel like it." Then, I started to get up, much to my body's serious discomfort, as my spine was cracked in half, and I had a huge gaping wound on my back. I charged up a bunch of my purple energy in my hand, before firing it at Goku, who yelled in pain when it hit him, and he turned around, looking at me in anger. I charged up some more energy, not noticing it flickering gold, as I threw them at Goku, who was unable to dodge them for some reason.

"Why won't you stay down!" Goku yelled, as he charged up his own energy, before firing it at me, and realizing it didn't seem to hurt me as much as before.

"No one harms my friends." My purple aura flickered yellow, as I floated up into the air to be on the same level as Goku. "I will end you."

Goku chuckled. "Big words coming from a weakling." He stopped laughing when his head was planted into the ground in a millisecond. He freed himself, and spat out some dirt. "So, you got some hidden power, do you? Let's see how strong you can get!" He fired an energy barrage at, which I dodged every one of them, before putting some of my energy into my hand, and created a sauzer blade, before jamming it into his gut.

"Who's the weakling now?" I said, gritting my teeth, before Goku fired a close range ki blast at me, sending me flying back. I barely managed to fire my own energy beam to counter his, and we had a beam struggle.

"WHY WON'T YOU JUST DIE!" He yelled, as he flooded more energy into his beam, as it started to overtake mine, and I came close to dying from his beam, before closing my eyes, and remembering those I care about.

My aura flickered again, as I filled my beam with all my energy, as I thought about those who need me. "I fight for my friends! For my teammates! This is my reason! And it will not let me die to you!" My aura finally stayed yellow, as I filled all my power into my beam, and it overtook Goku, before disintegrating him. "Finally done." I took a deep breath, glad I finished him off, before remembering my teammates. Tapping my forehead real quick, I got back to our base, and grabbed as many Enigma berries as I could, before teleporting back to my friends, and shoving the berries down their throats, and watched as they healed. it wasn't perfect like the Senzu beans, as they still had some scratches on them, but it was good enough, as they would live.

"Captain! Look! You've done it! You've actually done it!" Jeice exclaimed, as he gestured to my aura, which my mind finally realized what that meant. I became a Super Saiyan. "Your eyes are blue and everything!" Ever since we've got the Saiyan DNA, we've been trying to figure out how to go Super Saiyan, but nothing worked. Now, I have an idea that just might.


"How are we going to defeat them sister? Even with the months of training our guards have experienced, they'll still be slaughtered by those monsters." Luna asked Celestia.

Celestia sighed, before her horn glowed, and she cast a few spells to prevent spying and eavesdropping. "Follow me. We've found something that might help."

Luna followed her sister, as they went deeper and deeper into the castle, before coming across a room that enough spells protecting it, that it would survive the destruction of the planet, and not even have a scratch on it. Celestia put her horn in the lock, before casting a spell that opened the doors, and the two sisters quickly entered, before staring at the strange object.

"Is this it? It's just a ball." Luna asked, not believing the power of the artifact.

"Can you not feel the magic coming from it, sister?" Celestia asked, and Luna closed her eyes, before gasping as her eyes shot open.

"It holds magic greater and more ancient than our own! We have to figure out how to use it against those monsters!" Luna exclaimed, and Celestia nodded in agreement, as they stared at the object on the pedestal. It was an orange orb, with seven red stars in it.

Author's Note:

Sorry about the longer wait than usual on these chapters, I wrote a lot of chapters the last week couple of weeks, and I feel like I burned out for a few days. So I'm recovering my creative juices now,, as I wrote these two chapters for you all to enjoy!