• Published 18th Mar 2015
  • 8,621 Views, 136 Comments

The Twilight Citadel - Pyrestrike



A new Kingdom has risen in the mysterious Antarctic South. It is the last safe-haven for the ponies of Equestria and the only shelter against the Changeling forces. The Question is though: Will they even open their gates?

  • ...
29
 136
 8,621

I'VE HIT THE RESET BUTTON

Heyo. I'm pretty sure most of you all have already given up on waiting for an update for this story...



And you should, because there'll be no more updates for this story anymore.


INSTEAD, I offer you a brand new start with this RE-WRITE of the story that had caught so many of you people's attention for some reason.

Featuring slightly better improvements in progression and overall structuring of the story/plot compared to this rather old story. I hope that I haven't disappointed many of you with the direction I'm taking with this fic, but hey, I figured it could use the improvements.

So thanks to anyone who took an interest in this fic in the first place. :rainbowkiss:

Comments ( 5 )

And I'll take a look at it!

Gathering experience is always a good thing.
Using that experience for improvements is even better!

I haven't read the new story yet, but I congratulate you already for your decision. :scootangel:


Edit: I just saw your improved version made it to the top of the Feature Box!
It seems you did everything right so far.

Sometimes we have to slap the big red button.

Whats the rewrite called?

It's sad to know you cancelled this story yet it's a relief to know you will rewrite it.

Login or register to comment