• Published 25th Apr 2015
  • 4,181 Views, 151 Comments

High School Just Ain't Cutting It - Flutters Is Shy



Displaced HIE(QG), Diehard Cosplayer Richard Donahue is propelled into a world of impossible prediciments. My Little Pony is real, life fibers are somehow taking over Canterlot High, and somehow...Richard is now...a Ryuko?

  • ...
23
 151
 4,181
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 32 )

Ah the satisfaction of a new chapter. C=

*wears false mustache*

Dear Ryuko, if there was any person in the EG universe that you would want to punch in the face for being annoying, who would it be? (I don't count)

Yay, real glad to see this updating.

Dear Ryuko,
If there's another you in equestria, then do you think there's a Nui Harime? Do you think it's possible the you you saw in Equestria might have actually been Nui, considering her ability to disguise herself, and maybe she slipped through the mirror before you and evaded Twilight's trap?
Finally, on a scale of 1 to 10, how much are you dreading when you and her finally meet?

Really happy your updating I love this story so thank you keep up the awesome work :pinkiehappy:

I'm really glad to see this story is still kicking. I have no idea where it is going, of course, but it certainly is setting a lot of things up, making the outcomes, revelations, alliances and progress fascinating to consider.

Was not expecting an alternate Ryuko, Thanks for the update!

At this current stage in the story's development, I am pleased to see it continue. :twilightsmile:

*nods respectfully*
To his incomparable thread count, Master Senketsu,
If I may be so bold as to inquire, in regards to your consumption of blood, are you able to feed off of an unworn-subject and, in turn, use their blood to empower the unworthy host you are currently wearing?

Query: Unmaled Ryuko:
Whether or not you are truly concerned about your slatternly appearance, for which I have my doubts, why do you risk large swaths of your body to be unarmored in combat? More pointedly, why not have blood consumption designated to only certain areas of the body during transformation thus allowing for the same combat mobility with the added bonus of actual protection, like over your stomach for instance, or even your legs, especially given the proclivity for saber users to make leg strikes in combat? Because, if I don't miss my mark, and I haven't, I was under the impression that programmably transformable clothing designed for combat was, well, programmably transformable clothing designed for combat (i.e. designed to minimize weaknesses and shore up strengths).

Great story thus far!
Hey Ryuko, do you think theres a Ragyo Kiryuin and Nui Harime in that world, and if there is, do you and Senketsu feel that you can take those freeks done?

I have to say. This story is great dude! And if feels nice to see ya back in the swing of things. =D

Though I wonder...

Dear Ryuko,

If you recall, Senketsu has the "Fasion Week" form... slutty Super Saiyan. If you could find a way to access that form at any time, it would be a massive leg up. Perhaps Pony Twilight could help you unlock that power.

Honestly, I'm sick of displaced but this one is good.

Not normally a displaced fan, but I gotta admit I like this one. I hope to see it continued soon.

Dear Ryuko,
What is the best and worst thing about your transformation into said character?

Edit: fixed an old typo.

Why do I think this when I think of Senketsu battle form [youtube=https://www.youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=9HkmnROhcUE&v=lb99Yv-QgU8#t=100.2957796] (add video isn't working and if you're to lazy to copy cut out a few parts and paste not in that exact order I don't know how your reading)

I would like to have a new chapter please.

Ah a gem i found just here, hope you'll continue it :twilightsmile:

Huh wasn't expecting you to be the same author of the lowly peridot:rainbowhuh:

8326469
That... doesn't exactly... sound... complimentary?

Dear Ryuko,

You know about changelings, right? I personally have a few ideas about them regarding the EG world, but I'd be remiss not to ask about them... I am a fan of them, assuming they can be civil, and would at least like to see you interact with one... And especially see you punching straight through one another's lies.

Dear Ryuko,

Assuming you could defeat your alternate self and take their life fibers... would you? It’s one thing for it to be a star uniform but it’s another Senketsu.
And if you did, would that give Senketsu the memories of the other Senketsu or would there be a battle for dominance?

Dear Ryuko,
Will you start training soon? Cause I feel like you're going to need it.

Soooo..m it's been about two years. Got any plans to update?

Love it more

Awesome fic i love the way Ryuko has been reacting and interacting with everything and everyone would definitely like to see more of this in the future

Well don't know if you will actually update or not but till then it's dead

I wonder what chaos is happening on the other side of the mirror after she left lol

Dear Ryuko, if you could have any Pokemon or Digimon as a partner, what would it be? And also, the next time you fight one of the Goku Uniform Wearers, I dare you to wear one glowing blue contact and say either, "You're gonna have a BAD TIME." at the beginning of the fight, or "GEEET DUNKED ON!!!" when you finish the fight by cutting up a Goku Uniform, and wear a blue hoodie over Senketsu while doing so.

Login or register to comment