• Published 5th Feb 2015
  • 3,108 Views, 36 Comments

Displaced Soul - Maddiepink5



A new changeling must struggle with the trials that comes with being a member of a "terrorist" species.

  • ...
6
 36
 3,108

A Very Pink Party

I launch into a sitting position, gasping for breath, covered in sweat.

A dream. It was just a dream.

I look down, carefully turning my hands over. Skin. Fingers. Hands. I'd never take them for granted again. Sighing with relief, I wrap my arms around myself.

Though it hadn't exactly been a nightmare, I am still covered with a sheen of sweat due to multiple comforters on my bed. In the middle of winter, I have no other choice, because the heat doesn't properly filter to my bedroom.

Shaking off the threads of the dream- it had felt so real!- I take a look around. My room is clean, for once- with my busy lifestyle, cleaning isn't exactly a priority- and the room glows with a strange purple light. I wrap my arms around myself as the blankets fall off, leaving a threadbare pink and lavender nightgown. When I get off, I look down in confusion, finding my bare feet swathed in a fluffy carpet. Isn't my bedroom hardwood floor? Before I can think harder on it, the purple glow intensifies, and in my curiosity I go to the window to pull apart the half-open curtains.

When I do so, I shriek and stumble backwards, my bed thankfully catching my fall. The moon is at least a hundred times bigger than usual, and is covered in a distinctly violet glow. I find my breathing short and irregular. When I stand back up, suddenly my room looks entirely different.

Gone is the vibrant furniture set that covers my bedroom. Instead, the colors are all warped shades of purple, anywhere from lavender to dark indigo. I hesitantly walk over to the walls and run my hands down them. Where the wallpaper had once been, I feel crystals jutting out, sharp and freezing to the touch. I recoil and stumble back again, but fall hard on my back with an aching thud. My bed is gone, no longer present to catch my fall. I attempt to stand once more, but chains of exhaustion grips my limbs, and struggle as I might, I can only collapse with a cry of pain.

I lie there comatose, unsure of what to do now that I am rendered lame. But when I feel all hope is lost, I hear a strange sound. For lack of an accurate adjective, I can only describe it as a shimmering sort of sound. I feel the shackles binding me to the floor suddenly lift, and something lifts me to my feet. The feeling is surreal, as I feel nobody carrying me. When I fall, weakness permeating my limbs, something catches me.

Someone catches me.

Their touch is cool and hard, and when I look up, I take a sharp intake of breath. For this is as far from a soft-skinned homo sapiens as it could be. The creature before me is my height, but given that it is a quadruped, it is a tall creature indeed. And of course, it is a creature from Equestria. But it is no pony. Where a coat would be, there is a hard black shell- where a proper mane would be, there is a mess of holey tangles. I reach my hand out and run my hands through her midnight blue "mane", as though to confirm that the changeling queen is real.

"Greetings, Elle."

I attempt to breathe calmly and evenly, to no avail. "You know my name?"

"Indeed. Have no fear, this is but a dream." With a wave of her holed hoof, my distorted bedroom fades away, leaving us in a swirling mass of cool colors. Blue, green, and purple wisps dance throughout the air and form the ground for my feet.

"My name is Nightbug. A changeling queen once, many centuries ago, but now a spirit. When the night princess of the ponies was locked in the moon, I became the dream guardian for my dear changelings. With our species’ current relations, I see no reason to yet relinquish my duty."

I look around the swirling mass that is the dreamscape. "I suppose that going to Equestria was not a dream, then."

She shakes her head. "No. It was not. Though I must admit, given that all changelings appear in their natural form in dreams...I'm much more used to seeing small bug-like creatures than hairless apes." She chuckles, as though this is amusing to her in ways I cannot see. "You may not be a normal changeling- or from our universe at all- but you have fallen under my care. What are you, dear? And how did you end up as one of my children?"

Her gentle tone and sincerity catches me a bit off guard. I extend my hand, showing it to her, wistfully wishing for it to be real, and somewhat glad it isn't. "I am called a human. Hairless apes is a good descriptor of us, if a bit crude. Our society has no magic or flying or super strength, but we have strongly developed technology to make up for it." I sigh. "If I knew how I got here, though, I would tell you. Things are a tad...confusing right now." I bite my lip. "Being here is amazing, but I do not know how I got here, and I cannot go home."

"Oh, my child." To my surprise, she pulls me in, managing to stroke my hair even with my comparable height. "That is a true predicament. I am afraid I cannot answer your question." She releases me, and when I meet her powder blue eyes, slitted pupil and all, she is filled with determination. "But I am still a changeling, and so are you. You may not be ready for the hive, but if we can get you to switch to a changeling form in your dreams, I can train you. You will become a proper changeling, under my tutelage."

I open my mouth to tell her that I've recently come under Twilight's wing, but I stop, remembering what Zecora told me of the divisions between changelings and ponies. This Nightbug hasn't told me her specific age, and I don't want to risk her wrath, supposing she was around during times of changeling persecution. I could say yes, and learn more changeling skills, but is that the best of course of action? Perhaps learning such skills could end up-

"Oh, and if you are wondering, this is not an offer. This is a command. You will be unable to survive if you do not learn our ways, no matter if you live amongst the ponies or not. This form has been given to you for a reason, and as the only changeling who knows you exist, it is my duty to make sure you fulfill that cause."

I exhale. So much for trying to I momentarily wonder if I had walked too fast into being Twilight's student- an opportunity for which I had been able to choose- but eventually decide that both of these are good opportunities to learn my skills. Plus, I still can't imagine saying no to the Princess of Friendship herself.

I'm jolted out of my train of thought when Nightbug clears her throat. "There is one more thing, my child. I can sense some sort of curse on you. It is not one of magic, however, just some sort of...condition. I cannot quite place its origins. It seems to have come from another dimension, as you did."

"My own?" There were no shortages of diseases and conditions in my homeland. Nightbug merely shakes her head.

"I do not know. However, it seems to be recent. Just be wary, my child. It reeks of...death."

I gulp at the ominous word. "I'll be careful."

She smiles, her fangs glinting in the low light. "You, Elle, are a special child, like all my children. Cultured and refined, and all around pleasant to be around. I can feel your intelligence, too. We'll make a changeling out of you yet." Her image begins to fade. "Be well."

The world around me swirls, as though being sucked into whirlpool, taking Nightbug with it, leaving me stranded in emptiness.

*****

I open my eyes as the dream fades away, squinting at the sun, which had moved during its course to shine right in my eyes. When I attempt to block its rays, I find myself in my disguised unicorn form once again.

As I awaken, I hear a series of knocks on my door. Finally, I realize that I must have fallen asleep for a few hours out of nowhere. How embarrassing! I throw off the blanket and race to open the door.

Princess Twilight Sparkle pauses mid-knock, then grins sheepishly. "Uh, hi. Were you..." She looks at my mane. "...sleeping?"

I pause, blink, and raise a hoof to stroke my mane. Even without a mirror, I can tell I have bad bedhead. I chuckle with a blush. "My apologies, Princess. That bed is unlike anything I have ever experienced before."

She smiles and nods enthusiastically. "I know! Trust me, don't worry about it. But, uh, I know this is short notice, but I need you to come with me to an event as my official apprentice."

"Right now?" I had not even been her apprentice for a full day! "P-princess-"

"Just Twilight."

"-Twilight, how did anybo- anypony even discover this? I've been asleep for but a few hours!"

Twilight shuffles her hooves and wings, looking down in an adorable meekness. "I...may have been a little over excited. I'm sorry if you didn't want anypony to know! I sorta told everypony I've seen today."

It is in that moment that I realize just how excited the Princess is to have an apprentice. Still, news must have spread fast for us to have an event to attend.

Twilight sees my face, and, likely mistaking my pensiveness for hesitance, quickly adds, "Don't worry. It's a really informal event."

I pause, momentarily concerned for my disguise, but recall that familiarizing myself with other ponies is part of my integration strategy. I nod my assent. "That sounds like fun. Er..." I gesture to my mane. "Might you have a brush?"

She giggles at what must be a most hideous mane and escorts me to the hallway restroom. I use the facilities and fix my appearance, even finding some mascara in the medicine cabinet. Try as I might, I can't get my telekinesis to work, and have to fumble with the hairbrush in my hooves. The method of using magic that Zecora had taught me does absolutely nothing, leading me to believe that unicorn magic is different than changeling magic.

When I finish, I examine my appearance in the mirror. If I stare long enough, I feel as though, for a second, I can see my human form. Long, dark, flowing hair; pale skin.

It has been a long time since I have scrutinized my reflection this way. As my...condition had worsened, I could barely stand to look at my reflection past basic primping needs. The self-loathing that once filled me, however, has been replaced by a calm. The depression that haunted me in my world has disappeared. I can even recall the last time I stared at my reflection this way...

"Elle, love, you must come away from that mirror. You look beautiful."

I pouted and turned away from the mirror begrudgingly. "Well, I would like to look good for my first day of high school!" I turned back to the mirror, intent on continuing to brush my hair, but my mother confiscated the brush.

"That's quite enough. I told you, you look fantastic. There's no more you can do." Before I can protest, my mother gets a glint in her hazel eyes. "You don't want to be late, do you?"

Right on time, the bus honks its horn outside. I jump, startled, grabbing my messenger bag and swinging it onto my shoulders. I take one last look at the mirror, smiling slightly at my reflection. No longer would I be the "weird" girl, black hair spiked and short, clothes blaring the names of punk bands. This was a new town, and a new start. Finally, I would fit in. I had forced myself to imitate my mother's elegant speech and bought an entire new wardrobe, but no longer would I be an outcast.

I tried to ignore how wrong my reflection looked.

The memory dissipates from my mind as I continue to look in the mirror. My depression might not have followed me into the pony (or, for me, changeling) world, but the speech and style I had forced myself to learn did. My speech patterns and style stood out against each other in this world, but not as much as my old punk style would. For but a second, I contemplate reverting, then shake my head. That would lead only to trouble.

I hear a knock at the door, then a voice. "Sunspell? Are you okay?" comes Twilight's voice.

I finally put the brush down. "Yes. I apologize, I am coming out now." I click open the brass lock and step from the white tile of the bathroom onto the multihued crystals that make up most of the castle. My new teacher greets me a with bright, straight smile. I picture her as a geeky teenager with braces to get that perfect grin, and repress a giggle at the thought.

"You look great!" she says cheerily. "Come on, this is going to be so much fun!"

I follow her through the winding halls of the castle. Somewhere, in the far future, I can see myself having learned how to navigate the palace. I knew a basic layout of the first floor, since between the castle's introduction and the show's end, they had shown the main rooms of the castle multiple times. From where I am rooming, however, I know not how to reach the entrance. Luckily, the princess does.

"Should I behave a certain way as your apprentice?" I ask as we traverse the crystal corridors.

Twilight shakes her head and beams at me. "Nope! Just be yourself." She giggles. "Your normal self is polite enough for Princess Celestia!" After a moment of smiling, she gasps and her eyes widen. "N-not that I would tell you not to be yourself otherwise, of course! Because you should always be yourself, you know, regardless of being in the presence of an immortal sun goddess or not-"

I laugh quietly. "I took no offense."

She finally takes a breath, then smiles slightly at me. "Well, I'm glad. I usually try really really hard not to offend anypony, and it's..." Her eyes focus on the floor. "It's hard sometimes. Especially since all those stupid nobles seem to be intent on being offended."

I can't help but laugh at that, and after a moment, Twilight joins me. When our chuckles die out, we're back in front of the massive double doors that lead to the outside.

After a pause, I look to my companion. "Lead the way, Twilight."

She grins and shakes her head. "No need. We're already here!"

I am allowed only a moment to ponder this confusing sentence before the doors swing open under Twilight's magenta magic. My eyes widen and my jaw drops.

"SURPRISE!!"

A group of about a hundred ponies has gathered in front of the castle, a veritable pastel sea of smiling faces. Two pegasi- are those yellow and blue ponies who I suspect they are?- hover above the crowd with a banner reading "Welcome Sunspel"

I hear Twilight mutter beside me, "They always run out of room."

Before I can determine how to react, a blur of pink fills my vision, and I feel my breath escaping me as I am wrapped in a tight hug. Half of me is delighted at who I know is embracing me, and half of me gasps for precious, life-giving air.

Finally, the pony releases me. "Hi! My name's Pinkie Pie! But you can call me Pinkaronicus! Everypony does!"

"For the last time, Pinkie, nopony is going to call you that."

Pinkie ignores Twilight. "And you're Sunspell! And you're a new pony! And you're also Twilight's new apprentice! So I decided to throw you a 'welcome to Ponyville and also congratulations on becoming Twilight's apprentice party' but that didn't fit on the banner but that's okay! Don't you love it?!"

Despite her loud volume and rambling sentences, I found Pinkie's enthusiasm infectious. "I do love it. It's quite beautiful."

Pinkie stops bouncing in place. "Huh. You look all cotton-candy happy girly like me but you talk just like Princess Celestia!"

I smile. "Is that a problem?"

She taps her chin with a front hoof in exaggeration, then smiles, shaking her head. "Nope! Now let's go meet your new friends!"

She starts tugging me along with her hyperactive bouncing, and in my surprise I put weight on my broken leg. I hiss with pain and stop short. Pinkie turns around, confused, until she finally notices the issue I've avoided by hobbling on three legs (much easier than having only one leg left when breaking a human leg).

"Oh shoot! I'm so sorry. I didn't notice." She bounces back over and scrutinizes Zecora's makeshift cast. "You know, I'm not a doctor, but-"

"Oh, you poor dear!" The voice projected from above still somehow sounds soft as it drifts down into my ears. Soon, its owner glides to a stop in front of me, her touchdown making an almost silent tap against the ground. "Putting your weight on a broken bone like that. I hope you're not in too much pain." Without meeting my eyes nor introducing herself (though I already know who she is), the butter yellow pegasus tenderly takes my leg in her hoof. "This cast is okay, but it will take about a week longer to heal than if you went to the hospital. I can take you there now, if you like."

A problem in the plan Zecora came up with suddenly appears to me. To stand out just enough, not doing crazy things like committing murder or suspiciously complacent things like doing everything everypony does, but something in between. Yet, we agreed to avoid the hospital, because extensive medical tests could expose me. But refusing to go to the hospital for treatment is likely on the more crazy side of the spectrum.

Thankfully, my savior arrives in the form of yet another of the former bearers. A blue pegasus joins us, and instead of touching down gently like her friend, she lands with a loud thud, flicking her wings out in pride. "Lay off 'er, Fluttershy. This is her party, after all. Let her enjoy it!"

"Oh, Rainbow..." Fluttershy sighs, but to my relief, backs off. "I suppose so. It's not that big of a deal..."

While Fluttershy slowly trails off, Rainbow Dash holds out a hoof for me to shake. "Name's Rainbow Dash. I'm the world's fastest flyer!" I shake her hoof, and she gives me a friendly pat on the shoulder with a sleek yet muscular wing. "Feel free to admire my awesomeness at any time."

"Only pony to perform a Sonic Rainboom, correct?" I ask, a ghost of a smile dancing on my lips.

"The one and only!" exclaims Dash, doing a deft midair flip. After a moment, her magenta eyes narrow at me in confusion. "Hey, wait. Twi said you had amnesia. How'd you know who I am?"

Pinkie and Fluttershy stop their conversation, looking at me in confusion as well. I had not expected Twilight to tell them about my dilemma so soon. I suppose my arrival must have really excited her. "Ah, yes. Well, Zecora found me in the Everfree, and while I recuperated with her, she told me of you all, since I planned to come live here."

Fluttershy scuffs the ground with her hoof meekly. "Is...is it true you don't even remember how to do magic?"

I hang my head. This charade is quickly getting old. I suppose that once we are on the "same" page as to what happened in the last couple of weeks, though, that I can stop lying. "It's true. But my talent was once in magic, so the princess thinks she can train me." I don't mention that my cutie mark is actually just something I came up with. Hopefully my amnesia will cover that for me, and once I should be past the beginner stages of magic, well... Crossing that bridge once we get there, I suppose.

"Wowie! A talent in magic? Like Sunset Shimmer and Trixie and Twilight?"

I turn around the show the three ponies my flank. I take a small pride in slowly gaining control over this new equine body. "Actually, a talent in weather magic. It is- that is, I'm told it is a rare talent for a unicorn."

"You're not kidding!" Rainbow Dash trots over to get a closer look, and I blush at the proximity. "Twi's told me that some unicorns get magic of a different, like, race or whatever, but I thought she was pulling my wing! Did you have pegasi in your family?"

We all stare at Dash for a moment, and she blushes and rubs the back of her neck awkwardly. "Sorry. Amnesia, right."

Pinkie Pie suddenly bounces up, her blue eyes bright. "Well girls, I've got to go introduce Sunny to Applejack and Rarity. Let's go!" She tugs on my good foreleg, more gently this time. I grin at her.

"But of course....Pinkaronicus."

She squeals with glee, suddenly wrapping me in a hug, and I more gently return the favor. It flashes through my mind that I've just become friends with Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash, and Fluttershy. Is this humanly- or rather, equinely possible?

Be still, my beating heart.



********


"Turn around quick by the left elbow, grab a new partner, here we go!"

"Yeah!"

A section of the party has dissolved into a square dance, and unsurprisingly, a muscular orange pony is one of the participants, drinking up most of the attention with her enthusiasm and good timing. More surprisingly, her partner is a delicate yet well-proportioned white unicorn. A pony I recognize as the stallion Caramel is the caller, intermixing lines from Applejack's well-known "Raise this Barn" and other calls. I stomp my good hoof to the beat along with the other onlookers, Pinkie by my side cheering and hollering. When the dance finally ends with a flurry of dancing and fiddles, we all cheer for the participants. The crowd begins to disperse as a regular song begins, but Pinkie beckons me onto the "floor".

As we approach, Applejack and Rarity bow to each other, giggling. "Hey, AJ! Rarity! Lookie! It's Sunny! Twilight's new apprentice! Who this party is for!"

Applejack chuckles good-naturedly. "Yeah, yeah, Pinks. We know who she is." She offers me a hoof, and when I put mine to hers, she gives me a rough shake that nearly puts my good hoof out of commission. When I wince, she does too. "Awful sorry there. Guess I don't know my own strength."

"No, you certainly do not," Rarity says primly, smiling at me apologetically and shaking my hoof far more gently. "Do forgive Applejack, dear. My name is Rarity, and we're delighted to welcome you to Ponyville."

Applejack sticks her tongue out at Rarity when the alabaster mare isn't looking, causing Pinkie to giggle. The unicorn simply rolls her eyes. "Do be a little bit more mature than Applejack, would you?"

Having been found out, Applejack decides not to push her luck further. Instead, she turns back to me. "Twi must've liked you mighty well to take you on as an apprentice so quickly."

Rarity nods her assent. "Indeed," she said, glancing at the Princess, who is currently trying to deal with three obnoxious-looking ponies talking to her at once. "No offense to you, my dear, but we are quite unused to Twilight making rash decisions."

I consider this for a moment. "Well," I say finally, "I believe that the princess was quite eager to take on a personal student. And, well, I am guessing she told you all about my dilemma?" Nods all around. "Well, to be honest, I think she pities me. She wants to restore me to what my power once was." No telling if I would reach the level a pony with a magic cutie mark should have, though.

"As you should be!" Rarity exclaims. "Why, a pony being unable to perform their special talent is a sin! I would never be able to cope if I couldn't design my gorgeous gowns."

"An' I can't go a day without working on the farm. It's a breath of fresh air."

"And I can't go a day without planning a super duper party!" Pinkie pauses. "Well, maybe just one every couple of weeks. If I throw too many parties, it'll get boring, and a party should never be boring!"

"Thank you three," I say with an appreciative smile. "Though, I understand what you are saying. From my...limited experience, I can see that the princess is quite level headed."

Rarity sighs. "You're quite right, Sunspell, quite right. I have a sneaking suspicion of what brought this on, though..."

Applejack looks at her strangely for a moment before her eyes widen. "You don't mean..."

Rarity scowls. It's quite unbecoming on her face. "Indeed I do. But that's only a suspicion, mind you."

Applejack grumbles. "I guess so. Still, we should watch 'er carefully. See if that compulsion is..."

"Yes, I know, dear." She turns to me, smiling with just a slight tad of irritance. "I do hope you enjoy the party, dear. You deserve it. Applejack and I must be going." Applejack follows the unicorn obediently, walking to the punch bar, located conveniently across from Twilight.

I blink, then turn to Pinkie. "Do you know what just happened?"

Pinkie smiles at me, but it's a tad sad. Is her hair sagging a bit as well? "Don't worry about it. I'm sure they're just imagining things." Her smile grows wider as her mind turns to other things. "Hey! Can you still dance with that leg?"

I pause. "Err..." My body coordination has gotten better, but I am not sure if I can dance. The broken leg does not help matters.

The decision is made for me, however. I hear a voice cut through the crowd, set up from some shoddy-looking speakers. I imagine they are magic-powered. "Hey, everypony, it looks like our guest of honor has taken to the dance floor! This DJ is asking you all to join her and bust a move, what do you all think?"

The crowd cheers and ponies start flooding the floor, much to my dismay. "Alright, then! I'm going to play one you all know!"

The DJ (I have a sneaking suspicion she's a unicorn with purple glasses) starts playing a track that sounds like a pop remix of "Find the Music in You." Ponies find partners or groups and start to dance to the beat. Before I can figure out who I should join, Pinkie drags me away yet again into a group.

For some reason, my coat feels tingly. My hooves start to move, almost on their own, and I feel the beat pulse through my hooves, a sensation I never knew as a bad human dancer. The music controls my movements, it seems, and before I know it, I'm singing along with the rest of the crowd.

"If you listen carefully, on every corner there's a rhythm playing- then it happens suddenly, the music takes you over and you'll-"

From my heart and soul, the lyrics pour out-

"Find you've got the music-"

I've not memorized this song, yet I know the words instinctively-

"Find you've got the music-"

I've got the music-

"Got the music deep inside you-"

It's deep inside me-

"You've got to look inside, you'll see it-"

I see it clear as day-

"You've- got the music-"

I join my hearts with my fellow ponies-

"Got the music, got the music in you!"

I feel the exhilarating magic gripping me fade as the song does. Breathlessly, as the crowd cheers and as I turn to Pinkie Pie, I say, "What was that?!"

Pinkie's eyes bug out. "You don't even remember a heartsong? It's when ponies start singing! Everypony has the magic of music in them!" She taps her chin. "Like, for instance, we all sing a new Winter Wrap Up song every year. The words just come naturally, and everypony loves it. It's hard not to hear a heartsong starting and not join in. Like one time, we went to the Grand Galloping Gala, and the girls and I sang a heartsong about what we were gonna do there, and we got all the stuffy nobles to sing with us because even they love a heartsong! I can't believe you don't know about heartsongs; you have such a pretty voice!"

I try not to let my jaw drop. There is a reasonable explanation for musical numbers within the show? Well...reasonable for this world, anyway.

Pinkie, I notice, is giving me a sympathetic look. "I can't believe you really lost so much of your memory. You must be devastated!" She gasps. "And you probably don't have any memories of going to a party! Oh my gosh! We need to make this the super best party ever, just for you!" She bounces in place, excitement filling every last cell in her body, I suspect. "Come on!" I follow her as she bounces through the ponies on the floor, some returning to the sidelines and other starting to join another dance.

When we breach the throng of equines, Pinkie waves wildly to catch the attention of Twilight, who is in the same place as before, being harassed by a different set of ponies, though they look just as obnoxious as the last. I spot Applejack and Rarity watching from afar, though Twilight does not seem to notice.

In any case, the purple mare looks relieved to excuse herself and trots over with a spring in her step. "Hey, Pinkie. Are you two having fun?"

Pinkie looks at me expectantly, but for once tonight, I don't have to lie. "I am having a wonderful time." I give the pink mare a one-forelegged hug. "Thank you so much, Pinkie P.... Pinkaronicus."

"We're on a nickname basis!" Pinkie squeals, and it looks as though her brain will pop out of her head at any moment from glee. "Girls! Come over to the punch bar with me!"

We follow her, approaching the bowl as Rarity and Applejack sneak away from it, into the crowd. "Okie dokie! Here you go, girls!" Pinkie pours us both a glass of punch. Then she pours one for herself and holds it into the air.

"To Sunspell's recovery and successful apprenticeship!"

For a split second, I doubt the wisdom of going along with this plan, of clinking my plastic cup to hers and drinking what I feel are dubious contents. But that moment soon passes, and Twilight and I clink our cups to Pinkie's.

"Cheers!"

Author's Note:

Sorry for the delay. As I informed someone in the comments, I've been very busy, including being in the hospital for a while. So yeah.

Comments ( 19 )

Ouch. I hope you're doing better now!

Loved the new chapter, I can tell I'm going to love the rest of the story too :3

Enjoyed the update!
:twilightsmile:

trying to I momentarily

to what? Also italics don't transfer from Google docs.

Also dear lord! Hospital! I do sincerely hope you're fine. Sincerely yours.

6000776

Thanks. On mobile so I'll fix it when I get to the laptop.

To all: Thanks for the well wishes and positive comments guys, I'm getting better now. Being homeschooled for the rest of the year then returning to school for my senior year. The only good thing is now I have extra time to work on this story! So hold onto your horseshoes, hangoverville is just around the corner.

6003211 If you wish do tell me in private what happened. Thanks gurl.

Still a great story, but this chapter felt like it was rushing a bit. The pacing is fine, however going from somebody nobody but Zecora knows straight to a mane six best friend that everyone knows is a tad unrealistic. Just a tip for future works, don't meet all the main characters at once or it'll be jarring to the reader.

On another note, I'm sorry to hear that you were in the hospital and need a little homeschooling. I've been in a similar situation and know it sucks. I wish you the best.

I loved the explanation for the music numbers. I'm going to accept this as fact.

Hmm, so just finished the current chapter, I am happy to say I am enjoying what you have here. Looking forward to the next chapter.

6371426

Thanks! As I said my latest blog, I'll be updating soon! :pinkiehappy:

Will thy upload another chapter soon?

6905230

I'm working at it. Sadly my personal life has taken precedence over writing, but a lot of people have been asking lately, so I'm going to make a concentrated effort at it!

If I haven't in a week or so, pester me again. I tend to be rather flighty and I wouldn't be surprised if I forgot completely :twilightsheepish:

I'm loving this!

6905230 29 weeks and 6 days later... I doubt it...

7530322
rip , i'm still hoping they will continue the story.

Liked and followed, Changelings for the win.

I hope it will not canceld becouse two other Fim Fictions i sere reading were canceld a few days after I finished with them. It is a wonderfull storie by the way. :pinkiehappy:

Continue and update please soon. Maybe he give love free and change as Thorax.

8409844
Sadly, they haven't been online since 2018. Story is dead. :ajsleepy:

Login or register to comment