• Published 5th Feb 2015
  • 16,341 Views, 238 Comments

The Tentacle Rodeo - The Abyss



When Princess Celestia allows Princess Luna to bring back an ancient festival celebrating the more... debaucherous parts of the night, the mane six are more than eager to help promote the event.

  • ...
74
 238
 16,341
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 68 )

now..that would make one heck of a sequel going to be re reading this.. a lot :rainbowwild:

That last line....possible epilogue?

5655042 It was because each chapter was a collab with another writer. Check the description for more info.

Wait what!? It impregnated her!? Surely Luna wouldn't allow such a thing, right? Also, the beast cheated again, it just pulled Fluttershy off of the tentacle, come on! First Rarity and now this!

5654995
Man, I am so tempted to offer my services to write that epilogue for this story...but irl issues would make that difficult for me to do at the moment.

End story with cliffhanger and mark it as complete. This is not fair!:fluttercry:
We definitely need Luna's chapter. And maybe Celestia and Cadence too.:twilightsmile:

5655419 yea I did lol.

Did anyone else notice that the applejack & rainbow dash chapters are the exact same length?

5659826 True. Very true.
But for some reason I can't possibly fathom... Sparklebutt+Tentacles seems so goddamn natural!

5660121 EDIT THE CHAPTER YOU FOOL.

5662393 sorry i can't help ya there

5662436 Why not? You can't say something is wrong without saying what.

5662473 Something is wrong with that chapter, butt i can't pinpoint where.

Oh I liked that a lot and i can't wait to see Luna get rutted into the ground. :pinkiehappy:

5657750 the first 4 chapters had a lighter tone less rapeish more of a consensual vibe.
I guess it just left a bad taste in my mouth.

Luna... sequel... NOW GODDAMN IT!!!!!!!

Woona bonus chapter? Yesplz? :applecry:

I'm really hoping you decide to make princess celestia part of this.

I read this story originally when it was just the AJ and RD chapters. And while not exactly liking all I read it was so well written I finished it. Probably finish reading later now that I found it again. I did and and still wondering about that beast though like if/is it a transformed Celestia or Discord. Or, heaven forbid, an Anon insert lol

>“Rape, rape, rape!” The shouts only made Fluttershy all the more flustered and desperate.
-I object to the use of the word, here.

Are the ponies there sadistic rapist ? I very much doubt that.

They want to see 'sex', so why aren't they... *simply*... saying it ? Mmh ?

5841259 Was I asking for an ''apology'' ? No, no I wasn't. -_-

Not what 'I' said, asked, or questioned.

5841165

almost-kinda-'if applicable to tentacle beast?' gentleman-like in its manners

....it's an animal, dude.:ajbemused: Animals don't have manners.

5841300 We 'saw'/read it could behave differently, according to some of the pony's negative reactions... It's not 'that' much of a stretch of the imagination that it could behave more ''calmly'' to make the pony more favorable to sex.

5841320 So your objection to a tentacle rape fic... is that there is to much tentacle rape in it?

5841332 I wish people would actually make, at least, a minimum amount of effort to try to understand what I said... but then again, it's the Internet (also, people mass-thumbing down anyone who dares question things... seriously ?).

I questioned the use, the 'necessity' to use and randomly shove the word 'THERE'... THERE !.. I even freaking POINTED/quoted the section. And gave an explanation. And also provided an interrogation with it.

But, of course, everyone is hard pressed to pile on, rather to even simply consider things and possibilities (the author included so far, apparently).

5841472 my first language is not even English so if people who's first is English can't understand you what are the chances of me understanding? Also You are making no sense you do not actually make a point. So very clearly state what is it that is causing this disagreement?

5841496 >so if people who's first is English can't understand you
-Correction, so far I don't see any conclusive evidence of anyone 'actually' trying.

So far, I got a .gif, a hand-waved dismissal, and someone who didn't read the rest of the message- yet commented on the first line. (And a concentrated thumbing-down of my posts)

But whatever. Seriously, whatever.
If... *IF* at some point I thought I was getting into a fancy and menaningful (or an actual one...) discussion... Shame on me for even thinking that.

5841536 And you have again not made a point. Are you doing this purposely?

5841543 I must ask the same from you... I already made mine, like *10* messages ago. Scroll down.

5841618 How can the ponies be sadistic rapists if they are not raping? Also it is a tentacle rodeo what do you think is going to happen? The beast offers them his fine collection of exotic wines and cheeses ?

5841536

If... *IF* at some point I thought I was getting into a fancy and menaningful (or an actual one...) discussion... Shame on me for even thinking that.

Wow... really?

This annoyed me greatly... That's just very dumb AND extremely contrived

They want to see 'sex', so why aren't they... *simply*... saying it ? Mmh ?

Are the ponies there sadistic rapist ? I very much doubt that.

Was I asking for an ''apology'' ? No, no I wasn't. -_-

I wish people would actually make, at least, a minimum amount of effort to try to understand what I said... but then again, it's the Internet

So far, I got a .gif, a hand-waved dismissal, and someone who didn't read the rest of the message- yet commented on the first line

Your tone is nowhere near what I would even start to consider being a meaningful discussion. As you can see, you have been rather rude in the past several comments, and I don't take too kindly to people being rude on my stories.

5841648 You take things out of context a bit, but ok.

5841728 How am I taking things out of context? I'm clearly not.

5841728 Not really he has a point

Riveting though this verbal sparring match is, I must interrupt to ask WHY IS THE STORY COMPLETE WITHOUT LUNA GETTING HER TURN WITH THE BEAST!?!?!?! Please add a bonus chapter or sequel or something! The tentacle-rapey goodness cannot end here! The secret butt fun must be doubled!!!

It was a chilly evening, one week before the winter solstice, and Canterlot was already feeling the winter cold.

Weather report. I have a feeling that I'm in for a ride...

Okay, I can't really see the sex festival happening in winter (because cold and so on), but that the least of the problems I have with this fic. It's not about Luna hosting a festival main point of which is fucking a tentacle monster, because I guess it's the point of this fic. It's about how the only topics Mane 6 talks about in this chapter are weather and getting fucked by a tentacle monster. It's kinda hard for an MLP story to fail a Bechdel test, but if we assume giant mass of tentacles is a man (since it's treated as a sexual partner), this story fails.

The mane 6's characterisation hurts. I can see AJ and RD turning it into a competition, but Twilight would probably be more concerned about safety. Hell, she might even be broken by a realisation that Luna isn't so crystal clean as she always thought (not to mention that Celestia approved of this). Twi's reaction? “It’d also be a good way for us to, err... bond.”

:facehoof: Because nothing says "bonding" more than getting a bunch of tentacles rammed up one's ass. Rarity's reaction is even more peculiar.

Rarity shrugged. “Sure, I don’t see why not.”

We're talking about a pony who hates camping, nature or getting dirty, and who only accepts mud when it's a part of spa treatment, or when her sanity slips, like in Simple Ways. And when she's asked if she wants to get publicly fucked by a mass of slimy, dirty tentacles, which may or may not have been stained by other ponies' fluids, replies "Sure, I don't see why not"? I can't see this. Especially since her explanation is apparently wanting to watch RD get fucked. She could do that from a safe distance, I think.

And then, there's Fluttershy. The others apparently want to go for some crazy reason, but Fluttershy? It seems like she only goes because the others go. That's kinda sad, seeing her being peer pressured into something she doesn't want. I know that this chapter serves as an excuse to have our heroes getting fucked by tentacles, but hell, this is offensive to both their characters and the reader's intelligence.

For the record, I skimmed the rest of the chapters, hoping that at least the clop part is handled in a more interesting way. Unfortunately, I found it rather generic. Maybe I've read way too much tentacle/public sex clop, but I didn't find there anything that I wouldn't have seen before. The execution ranged from decent to some really annoying stuff (plot as a synonym of ass? Seriously?), but the overall effect bored me to no end.

5936086

(plot as a synonym of ass? Seriously?)

Yes, seriously.

5936149 I could easily say the exact same thing about you. Why you even tried to look for a story in this is beyond me.

I am not going to get into an argument with you, so don't bother replying. I have much better things to do than worry about this.

Please can we get a sequel or something with Luna getting her turn

5936539 Perhaps, but this story would be near the bottom of the list of things to update, though I might write a little somethin if the mood strikes.

5936589 To be honest, I would love to see Cadance and Shining Armor make a surprise appearance together. Hell, I don't indulge in clop often at all, but I know what I would write….

6037789
Well, I'm not denying that, but, what I'm saying is that it's going to be, to put it, entertaining.

Login or register to comment