• Published 26th Apr 2012
  • 2,117 Views, 67 Comments

Celestia's Love Game - Dark0592

Comments ( 11 )

I WAS ABOUT TO GO TO SLEEP DAMN IT.
A few grammatical errors, capitalization of names, missing first letters if words. I would tell you where they all are but I'm on my phone and about to go to sleep. But this story is gold, I look forward to more updates. :twilightsmile:

642023 manager was a customer of rarity's and they were friends, so he would be much more trusting

677313 no, they broke the kiss right before they entered the room

677341 Actually, at the beginning of Chapter 5, Shy Night part 1, Fluttershy is blushing fiercely because she had seen Twilight and Celestia kissing.

Before you think I have wondrous powers of memory, I just read it. I was rereading the story in its entirety. I had read the Twilestia chapters but nothing after that. I think I forgot to put it on my favorites list so I could keep up with the rest. I'm enjoying it.

712084 bah, mistakes happen when you write a whole other fic between updates...

712218 I don't blame you. That's bound to make you forget a few small details.

This is a good fic so far. when's the next chapter going to be?

2349735 this was cancelled a while ago...

I missed that on my Vita. That's sad :fluttercry:. Well it was a good story, and I'm sorry that this story was canceled. Are you planning on something similar later on? Well thanks for the reply, and again sorry that I didn't see that it was canceled.

2357083 i just hadn't set it to canceled until now, that was my fault.
and look at my more recent stories. I don't have any stories still alive that are exactly like this, but i have much better stories in general.
I'm actually done with fimfiction, possibly fanfiction in general, for a while since i focus on original stories now

It's sad that you're leaving, but I wish you the best of luck with your writing. Hopefully your originals do well.

Login or register to comment