• Published 1st Nov 2014
  • 1,035 Views, 18 Comments

Button Ash - RazgrizS57



Button Mash destroys the world by playing an apocalyptic version of Cookie Clicker.

  • ...
8
 18
 1,035

The Real Story

Button Mash’s eye twitched. “I don’t...” he muttered, his voice cracking more than usual. “What?”

“And that’s why Sweetie Belle won’t go on a date with you,” Scootaloo proclaimed, proudly holding her crummy little story between her hooves.

Button Mash stared listlessly. “Because... because I might destroy the world?”

“Nah, she just really don’t like you.” Scootaloo shrugged. “Also, what kind of special talent is pressing buttons, anyhow? That’s really lame.”

"But I don't..." He scrunched his nose and jabbed her on the breast. “You don’t even have a cutie mark!”

“My special talent is still better than yours, BM,” Scootaloo said, donning a pair of sunglasses. She then threw her story into the air and moonwalked away.

Author's Note:

Seriously though. Button Mash is seriously the worst pony. Seriously. Blame Obs.

Fun fact: I put more effort into the cover art than I put into the story.

Comments ( 11 )

My special talent is still better than yours, BM

>BM
I feel like you did that on purpose. You monster.

What the actual goddamn did I just read?

I thought I had seen some shit... and then I read this, and I knew...

Which pony, nobody could say for certain, because the only other witness in Ponyville was omnipresent, not omniscient. It didn’t matter who turned to ash first anyways, because the other did too when the counter hit 13,453.

What?

I mean, the entire thing is made of varying degrees of what, but I'm having trouble even parsing that.

All I can really say is... this fic deserves that RANDOM tag.

5227054
Sorry, but there are no answers.

..........:rainbowderp:. This is one of the most bizarre things I have ever read. Not because of the content, although that had a fair amount of 'The crap?!' factor in and of it self, but how your story seems to draw a reader in against their better judgment, send them on a crazier mind f^$* than watching Cool World under influence of narcotics, only for the reader to be left scratching their head asking 'What the heck!?' despite knowing what they were in for(or thinking they did). I wouldn't touch Cupcakes, yet this story put hooks into my most morbid curiosity with combination of the title, description and picture and proceeded to freak me the frick out while somehow drawing guilty laughs from my most macabre sense of humor. The only real comparison I could come up with is imagining Edgar Allen Poe being alive and finding this site:trixieshiftright:.

At the time of this comment, I'm still confused to the point of not being able to decipher my own feelings on the story to know whether they are positive or negative. But in respect to your general skill of [censored]Mind Buggery and quality writing? Liked and new bookshelf added:trollestia:

Boink

HAHAHA

nah the worst pony is jeff the killer fanmade pony

because why would anybody make jeff the killer fanmade pony

Login or register to comment