• Published 26th Oct 2014
  • 3,932 Views, 152 Comments

My Little Pony - The Age of Dinosaurs - StrangeBehavior



Equestria, a magical land ruled and controlled by the ponies, has had a period of peace for a thousand years…Now, ancient predators of another world start to appear…Is it the start of something greater and a warning of disasters to come

  • ...
6
 152
 3,932

(IMPORTANT!) Regarding the Future of My time here on FIMFiction.net...

Comments ( 9 )

GREAT... Why does this story have to be cancelled. 😤

6948550
Would you consider a draft idea for the next chapter.?

8323950
No...I hate that webseries...
The talking thing is mostly an effect of the world of Equestria being vastly different from a prehistoric Earth. Red Tooth is a Dromeosaurus, the latest among the raptor species, the only other dinosaur capable of speech would be Troodon...

I wasn't even thinking about the stupid and insulting How It Should Have Ended, when I wrote that chapter...

Pretty sure I made my point clear with how I feel about HISHE...

Wow so u just create this great story( that was absolutely fantastic by the way) pull a bunch of fans that loved this story and then u up and end it on us for some pointless reason, how dare u 😡

8389967
I appreciate that you love it, but there are numerous real-life issues right now that are keeping me from finishing this one; College is one of them, another is I'm starting to have a serious writer's block that more-or-less doomed the story I was writing prior to this one (and was writing to get back in the groove). And from a very long while back, the device I was originally writing this story on was missing for around a year, so it was too challenging to try and rewrite it, especially when a good chunk of it was already written.

Another issue was that compared to say Pokémon - The Equestrian Chronicles, my other fiction, My Little Pony: The Age of Dinosaurs is an especially challenging story to write, because I wanted to write the dinosaurs as 'Scientifically Accurate', and since I started it, much about dinosaurs has changed, so I may have to rewrite the whole story to make it more accurate...

I also read your comments on my blog, not a fan of your language and it doesn't really motivate me to finish this when I am currently taking Japanese and Animal Diversity at college (two well-known classes for being really hard)...

I am very sorry if this isn't being finished, but know I do make efforts to try and continue writing this any time I find myself able to...

And for the record, the story isn't cancelled, just on a hiatus until further notice...

Please keep writing this fic! I love how you're integrating the dinosaurs with the MLP world. Some of these I've never heard of before!

10724437
Heck if i know. I'd continue the story myself if i could

10923745
This is dead isn't it?

10998640
most likely. Shame.

Login or register to comment