• Published 26th Sep 2014
  • 1,528 Views, 70 Comments

Zombons - Samey90



After being given sweets by a local candymaker, foals start to behave weirdly. Soon, Ponyville is doomed.

Comments ( 19 )

I noticed the Fallout: Equestria, War of the Worlds, and I'm guessing Terminator references. And they were wonderful.

Words can not describe how amazingly awesome, ridiculously hilarious, and outrageously over-the-top, this story was.

Seriously, this story had me going "OMG" one moment, "WTF" the next, and "LMAO" after that. And not necessarily in that order.

Fantastic job as always.

Something was crawling in her skin. She knew those wounds wouldn’t heal. Fear was how she fell. Now, after downing almost a whole bottle of beer, she was confused what was real.

She... she's become so numb...

When Rarity saw that, she passed out again – she’d never expected her sister to become Silver Spoon’s friend.

A lady must keep her priorities, after all.

I think the sequel should be a comic.

That was... certainly not an ending I was expecting. Bravo.

Great job, thanx for the wild and twisted (so, so twisted) read!

5070662
Yeah, I guess Button never expected to become Equestria's John Connor :pinkiehappy:

5070733
I don't know if I find someone to draw it... But I can imagine those badass fillies fighting aliens... :rainbowlaugh:

5072143
Thanks :twilightsmile:

awesome story:rainbowkiss:, even better ending that i expected.:ajsmug:

Super-genius action hero Twist is best Twist. :twistnerd:
This is now officially in the Twist group.

i.imgur.com/RVM1x8i.png

Edit: added to a bunch of other groups as well.

5081976
Thanks :twilightsmile: Btw, why I've never noticed "Ponies with glasses" group before?

5082336
It's still a fairly new group, and I don't think a lot of promotion has been done.

I've read a lot of strange stories. Hell, the first piece of Fan fiction I ever wrote was something not unlike this, before I'd actually seen a lot of episodes of pony. (Ask me about Dark Horses sometime, I've still got the document lying around somewhere.)

But this took the friggin' cake.

Weirdly enough, wanna know what I got out of it? ButtonTwist. Which makes more sense than anyone seems to have realized.

5109433
Yeah, not many people realise that those two fit each other perfectly... And writing this story was a wild ride, filled with crazy ideas... :pinkiehappy:

Scootaloo's death was the most adorable.

Tootsie Flute is best Zombie Princess. :heart:

And that awesome ending. Yup. Most badass and totally needs an epic badass comic to continue the sequel. Totally.

5110620
Yeah... Now we only need someone to draw it...

5125084
Hmm, now we only need a picture of Tootsie Flute :twilightsmile:

now she was going to eat them only when she wanted, not when some disembodied voice in her head told her to.

Tootsie Flute is a strong and confident zombie who don't need no man disembodied voice in her head.

5269131
Oh yeah,,, It was her own choice to eat brains :pinkiehappy:

Seriously, this needs a sequel. One with Zombies vs Aliens.

Login or register to comment