• Published 15th Sep 2014
  • 2,676 Views, 209 Comments

Anthropomorphic Seed - The Guardian and Friends



When I first ordered that fully living and breathing Babs Seed from Vogon Biotech, I knew we would have an everlasting relationship together.

Comments ( 11 )

NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

I knew this story is gonna break soon. when i read few chapter i know the next part is gonna be cost alots time and think. well RIP the story.
s.quickmeme.com/img/c1/c1f70efabe4ebb4cb16cce4fcaad218066a56022f9111c79e12eaad8d2ebea6f.jpg

Hmm. Well...shit.

y it was so young

Wait, why did he kick you out of the project?

why...Why... WHY!!!!! why......

Then you find out that this guy was Theater Critic...
Either way though... HE GOT FEATURED??

6187732
5574433
5514451
5511568
5504078
5504078
5500827
5500734
5500605
5500568
5500562

*Opens door, looks at announcement, sighs, and shakes head.*

Okay, well, this is exceptionally old news, and honestly something that I normally wouldn't even address. But since I know that a few folks follow the Vogon stories, the ones still being updated that is, I figured that I might as well let you in on a quick summary of what happened, and why Anthromorphic Seed ended/canceled or at least what happened from my knowledge. The excuse was that I kicked the author, The Guardian and Friends, out of the group. Nope, didn't kick anybrony out. However, at the time I was working at an University, putting in around sixty to sixty-five hours a week. I was lucky enough to be able to do updates on Lunches, and between meetings, but that was mostly on my own projects.

Guardian was wanting Anthropomorphic Seed worked on daily. On top of that, and bless his heart, he had this grand designs that he wanted to see implemented into the Vogonverse that just had absolutely no chance of working. An evil individual that basically was controlling everything, and becoming something of a massive bad guy that was going to featured in every single story. I let him present it to the authors that were also working on their stories, and it was met with exceptionally mixed reception.

Fairly much like how you would think it would be met with. I explained that if he really wanted a big bad guy then that bad guy needed to be mostly contained to his own story. That started the crack. I also explained that I couldn't help as much on the chapters as he'd like, that was another crack. I wanted to get I see Pink out, and I was working on a few other stories, and eventually I explained that I'd be glad to look over chapters, but I wasn't going to coauthor them. I didn't have time, and to be honest I was mainly just fixing dialogue and sentence structure at that point anyway.

So, that's the Mystery of why the story ended up canceled. At least that's as much as I know.

Login or register to comment