• Published 15th Jul 2014
  • 7,420 Views, 119 Comments

This Is The Most Absurd Sweetie Belle X Spike Shipfic You Will Ever Read - Brony_Fife



Spike and Sweetie Belle get shipped in this absurd story. No, really.

  • ...
40
 119
 7,420

the only and the one

Sweetie Belle exploded.

Spike became a surgeon, then operated on Diamond Tiara to find out what the fuck is wrong with her. He discovered she had stupidicitus. It was unfortunately untreatable so she exploded too.

The mime lived under a pine in a hut made of vine. But this mime had not a dime, and couldn't afford so much as one lime. So, the mime stole some wine and ever since then felt fine. Though he had spine, the mime crossed a line and committed a crime, and for that crime did time.

Has anyone seen my glasses? They were just here.

DIRT! CHRIST, MAN! LOOK AT IT ALL!

This was supposed to be a surprise, but Agatha, in all her incompetence, found out anyway. Thanks for spoiling everything Martha. Just wait until your father gets home.

Benjamin, are you awake? I just wanted to say I love you.

Something skitters just under the bed. He shone a light on it, only for the creature to look up with hollow eyes and tiny legs where the mouth would be.

Under the linden tree, where I found you, is a gate to a secret world. I'll take you there, and you can be crowned Queen by the gremlins who live there. I just know they'll love you!

In order to cook the potatoes properly, you need only keep the flamingo at a constant temperature of eighteen poodles. After which, it is time to stir them with a New York minute, and then mix it with Liberace.

I used to be such a sweet, sweet thing, till they got a load of me. I opened doors for little old ladies; I helped the blind to see. I got no friends 'coz they read the papers. They can't be seen with me! And I'm feelin' real shot down, and I'm feelin' mean.

I've been around, kid. And I've been a square kid. And a rectangle. What can I say? My adolescence was a time of variety.

Oh, God! Something just ran across my feet! Fetch me a magazine or something, would you?

Has anyone else noticed that Frank Beard's the only member of ZZ Top who doesn't have a beard? Or is that just me?

And then Sweetie Belle and Spike lived happily ever after, and had awesome pony-dragon babies! Thanks for reading! Byyyyyyyyyyye!

Author's Note:

There. There's your fucking continuation. Now quit pestering me!

nahjustkiddiniloveallyoubiscuitheads

Comments ( 44 )

4704192

Am I the only one who thinks someone should make that an animation? God, that would be so cute.

4704255

Unfortunately, I don't know where it's from. Got it off Google image search.

4705355

Although I laughed mah ass off, Sweetie Bell haz dirty mouth TO DA MAXXXXXX

Yeah, Rarity's kind of a bad influence when it comes to "What A Mare Has to Do to Get Her Way."

(And for the record, it's either that or bawl your eyes out. At least this way is more dignifying.)

4705536

I don't remember who wrote that book, but I'm almost a hundred percent certain it wasn't Dr. Seuss.

4705816

Magical Female Powers are GO!!!

I understand that this chapter was written in jest, but even so...

quickmeme.com/img/2e/2e770e48465683299f9f8f58b5f4045836c958af4e8e42c2c78adc7b4f47ed31.jpg

Oh, and love you too, Fife. :3

DON'T WANT SO HARD!!!!!

4705849 really? I could've sworn it was... oh well, it's been like a decade since I read it last.

“Are you my mother?” she asked blankly.
Rarity paused. “No,” she snorted with a scowl.
“You are not my mother!” Sweetie bellowed, suddenly sitting up. “You are a Snort!”
Then she belted Rarity in the face, got up, and ran away faster than somepony her size should have physically been able to do.

Oh dear sweet Celestia! I was literally rolling on the floor laughing!

DIRT! CHRIST, MAN! LOOK AT IT ALL!

4705952 It's by a different guy. The Dr. Seuss franchise did "literary education" stuff for teaching kids how to read for awhile, and it was one of the beginner books.

Your the best writer. Ever. 'Nuff said! :yay:

Comment posted by Ezio iz pirate deleted Jul 17th, 2014

Dare I read this, I do not like SpikeBelle. But if it's featured, then I guess I'll take a look....

this is the most intriging thing i have read in my life!:twilightsmile:

Screw the review. BEST. MINDFUCK. EVA.

This is probably what Sweetie Belle thought was happening during her concussion

I was reading this trying to be all serious and all i got was 100% WUT. but i love you too!

4706637

This is now canon. Your check is in the mail.

Great, now let's have our sequel!

What in the world did I just read?

The worst part is that I can understand this and still not care. Also this is a story in and of itself and frankly I forgot where I was going with this.

This is pure literature

I did notice the Frank Beard thing. Thank you for bringing that up.

Ok, WHY is this fic rated mature. The closest I have seen is a few innuendos that would be common in a teen rated fic.

Still, this was pretty humorous, and it earned an upvote and a fave from me.

Possibly a bit too hit and miss as it went, but it was pretty nice. I just couldn't get too into though. Again, probably just because of the hit or miss randomness of it all.

Cute story though, and you honestly couldn't have picked a cuter cover for this one. But be a pal, and do the artist that helped you stand out a bit more a favor and add the source if you can. Dunno if I'd a even given this one a chance if not for the cute picture there.


EDIT: I don't normally like this pairing, though far as they go I have to admit this was one of the better ones, not the best, but one of the more fun stories with them. So, points for originality, the whole gender bias joke with Rarity analyzing Spike, and the fat jokes that felt as if they'd never come. Best 101 fat jokes.

Anyhow, I don't have nearly enough variety with these two. So, fav.

Ehhhhhh... I can take a joke/trolling usually, but don't really know what to think about this second/epilogue part. :facehoof: (I like Breakfateschain's idea though.)

Should've added that Spike, and chubby Sweetie Belle become mystery solvers, who travel in a van, and fight ninja zombie mutant newts on their journey to stop the dreaded Kaptain K. Rool from destroying the meal of brunch!
...Maybe I'll make a fic' out of that. :P

Mad

SO MANY REFERENCES IN THIS BOOK THAT I DON'T UNDERSTAND!!!!!!!

"For it was the Eve of the Feast of the Seven Mittens, and on the Eve of the Feast of the Seven Mittens one must do something, even if it is only to kill one's uncle and throw his legs away."
--the immortal Robert Benchley

As it turns out, that really was the most absurd Sweetie Belle X Spike fic I have ever read.

Spike became a surgeon, then operated on Diamond Tiara to find out what the fuck is wrong with her. He discovered she had stupidicitus. It was unfortunately untreatable so she exploded too.

Happy ending :pinkiehappy:

And then Sweetie Belle and Spike lived happily ever after, and had awesome pony-dragon babies!

I do wonder what Pony/dragon hybrids would be called :rainbowhuh:

Great story. Should be in the featureds! :pinkiehappy:

4741319 For a moment I misread that as "Krillin" :rainbowlaugh:

*Kirin owned count: 1*

Someone eats too much, gets stuck trying to get out and has to wait until they get thin again and learn that actions have consequences. Didn't Winnie The Pooh use this idea? Though it didn't work out as funny as here. Oh well.

4745283

That's not the only Shout Out in this story. See if you can spot the others!

awwwweloveyoutooyoubiscuithead

4710601 it a kirin

Lance blazer

5225392 actually it's a longma a Kirin is a mix of deer, dragon, and ox. :scootangel:

Comment posted by bigdogcop deleted Sep 25th, 2015
Comment posted by GigaDragonXV2 deleted Sep 25th, 2015
Comment posted by bigdogcop deleted Sep 25th, 2015

6477222 very funny story I exploded. . .twice!

Can you do that? Explode twice?

img03.deviantart.net/219c/i/2015/259/9/9/that_other_place_color_1_by_hillbe-d99t30s.jpg

Login or register to comment