• Published 29th Sep 2014
  • 888 Views, 187 Comments

Some Love - Regidar



Discord has a mop. Her name is Meredith. He loves her.

Comments ( 17 )

Could've used more elaboration on why Twilight started counting.

Eh.

5337266 I can't spoonfeed you everything

5337624

Look at these mofos, just asking for handouts.

I feel like this is teasing, your giving us a sip when we need the jug.

We are done nursing on the milk of your mystery and are ready to dine into it's savory meat.

5337266
5337675
5338946 Just a little heads up, I've gone into the chapter and written out a bit more. Added maybe a hundred words. Gave Noun her elaboration.

5339350

:heart:

Objection retracted for the new version.

The only bad thing about great fics could also be the greatest thing for them, it's not already all laid out, but I have to wait for updates. Successfully keeping the hype alive and well for days, weeks, months, and even years.

Well, I finally got around reading the latest chapter.
I like it, I really do. I don't know where it'll go from now, but I look forward for what you have in store, Regi.
:pinkiesmile:

So I finally got around to reading this. I will admit that I had to power through the initial chapters... Discord courting a mop stops being funny after one chapter. However, I'm really glad that I kept reading, because the story really opened up. This is absolutely not a Romance, but it is a fantastic Dark story. I like how you're teasing with each of these chapters, slowly revealing what happened and what's going from here. Twilight's rape was outta nowhere, and I'm surprised you didn't put a warning on that. Not that I particularly mind, but... damn.

Interested to see where this goes next. On one hand, I feel like it's almost over, but on the other, I could see this going many different ways.

5616046 I tried my best to make the Meredith scenes interesting, because they're an important illustration of Discord's madness. The first three chapters are also sort of meant to bamboozle people a bit, which makes the transition somewhat more jarring into the fourth chapter.

Why is there no more of this

7924313

I'll give you a shiny nickel if you write a new chapter

7924346 jokes on jew you I woulda done it for a penny

I really, really love this story. It's unique, strange, really is the epitome of Discord being both kinda funny and absolutely terrifying - just raving mad. From the very start I was suspecting that the end of the world or psychosis, or perhaps a failed reformation happened. The characters were captured brilliantly and the history and atmosphere were intriguing. I just wish there was more. Meri had riveting dialogue and the story was presented in a way that was both attention grabbing and unusual, which I like. This story is both enthralling and unsettling and dammit, I wish it would update.

Meri's a gud mop.

Login or register to comment