• Published 4th May 2014
  • 6,837 Views, 236 Comments

Falling for a Star - CCpone



You're a military fighter pilot of a F-22 raptor along with your best friends Lorin and Jason. To bad you tend to use old tactics.

  • ...
48
 236
 6,837

Chapter eighteen - Like airshows and disasters

Date: June/5/2020
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Time: 08:00


Rainbow Dashes POV:

Waking up, you're greeted with the sun shining right into your eyes. For Celestia sake! You state mentally as you pull some rather large covers over your head, shielding your eyes from the sun's rays. Much better. You say to yourself as you attempt to get some more sleep.

Unfortunately under the bed covers your eye lids remain open and your brain remains ticking. You win this time sun! You say as you toss the covers off of you. The bed was no cloud, but you would be lying if you said that it was not heavenly to sleep on. The mattress here unlike in Equestria actually mold to your body shape.

Hoping off the bed you do your normal morning stretch. Wings! *Crack* Check! Hooves! *Crack* Check! Back! *Crack* Check! Lastly, Neck! *Crack* *Crack* Check!. With the stretching now over and done with you wipe the sleep from your eyes and trot into the empty hallway.

I must be the first one up. You state to yourself as you walk into the sunlit dining room. The room as per usual was beautiful, clean, simple and high up. You yourself wouldn't mind living in a place like this if you didn't already live in a floating mansion.

Letting out a soft yawn, you make your way over to the kitchen. Breakfast is after all one of the most important meals of the day. You say as you tiredly walk over to the fridge. You were never a morning pony. You hated getting up early, especially if you had to do some hard work right away.

Sighing you open up the door to reveal multiple food groups. Fruits, vegetables, dairy, and.... meat. You can't help but gag a little as you see strips of pig packed nicely and orderly in a vacuum packed bag. Oh god that's disgusting. You state as you close the fridge and open up some pantries.

The first one you open contains some flower and bread. They must have cereal here somewhere. You contemplate as you continue to open and close various cupboards. Like always the last cupboard that you look into is the one that holds the cereal. Why does he even need all this stuff, he lives by himself I doubt he goes through this all. you state mentally as you look at the cereal he has.

Frosted Flakes? Fruit Loops? Choco puffs? What is this stuff! You say as you pick the one that looks most like the ones you have back in Equestria. Cheerios it is. with the cereal now picked you go back to the cupboard with the bowls and grab one. Next thing on the list, milk. You say as you open back up the fridge and grab the milk.

With your now ready meal you place the bole on top of the dining room table and pour in the cereal. "Hey Rainbow Dash what's up." You hear Scott state as he exits his room wearing pajamas. "Looks like you found the cereal all right."

Smiling back at Scott you reply "Yeah, it was pretty difficult. Why do you have so much food?" You ask curiously.

"I like to cook a lot. Name it, pies, fritters, salads, stake, I can cook it all." Scott states pulling out a box of Applejacks. What the hell they have a cereal named the same as your friend! You state in your mind as you watch him pour the contents into a his bowl.

Turning back to your own meal you continue to eat. Scott on the other hand arrives with a amused look on his face. "Do all ponies where you come from eat like that?" He states pouring the milk into his bowl.

Stopping for a minute you look at how your eating. It's normal in Equestria but when you look back at Scott he's eating his with a spoon. A device in Equestria that only unicorns use because they can hold them. To him you must look like you know no manners and he would be somewhat right in the prediction, as you were never the one for table manners.

"Yeah, how else would we eat." You state holding up your hooves. "We don't necessarily have fingers like you guys." You say going back to eating.

"Just wondering. Looks funny to me is all." Scott states as he starts his own meal. Breakfast goes by rather slowly as the awkward silence starts to fill the air. That is until Scott finishes his meal and speaks up. "So you got Television in Equestria?" Scott states getting up and walking over to the kitchen.

Tearing your face from the bowl you reply to Scott's question. "No, I don't even know what it looks like. Anon told me it tells stories but in moving pictures." You claim finishing the last bit of your cereal off. "Do you have a television here?" You ask curious to what this 'Television' is.

"I sure do. You want to see it?" Scott asks as he rinses his bowl and moves over to grab yours. However you take the bowl in your mouth before he has the chance to take it. I can do my own dishes thank you very much. You say to yourself as you walk on over to the sink.

Getting up on your two hooves you place the bowl within the sink. However when the bowl drops in you can't get it back out, because of your hooves. "Don't worry about washing it, I have a dish washer for that." Scott states making your remember what Anon said a while ago. We have a machine that you put dishes into and when you press the right buttons it cleans the dishes.

Suddenly you start to get a little envious of human technology. It would really make life easier if you were to have it back in Equestria. "OK..." You state awkwardly as you land back on your four hooves. "So where's this T.V?" You state remembering the acronym.

"Right here." Scott states pointing to a black rectangular box on the wall. It doesn't look like much it being so thin in all. You doubt that such a device has any capability. However you are sourly mistaken as Scott picks up a small hand held box and points it at the box on the wall. To your surprise the box lights up displaying pictures and even sound.

You are taken away with the quality of the picture and the sound. The cameras that you have back in Equestria take worse pictures then this thing, and they didn't even move! "What is this?" You ask, wondering what story the box is showing.

"Pokémon one of my favorite childhood T.V shows." Scott states dropping the little black box onto the sofa and walking towards his room. "If you need me I will be in my room." Scott states leaving you to discover the wondrous world of motion pictures to yourself.

The story 'Pokemon' as Scott put on is quit entertaining. It has got everything from action to drama, as little animals fight. You really hope this isn't real as the whole concept looks inhumane. As time pass the show pauses in the middle and another story comes on, this one looking more realistic.

"You want to keep warm when you're feeling chilled, but you don't want to raise your heating bill. Blankets are okay but they can slip and slide, and when you need to reach for something your hands are trapped inside. Well now there's the Snuggie." This story doesn't really look like the kind you want to watch. So instead you grab the small black box and press what you assume to be the next channel button.

Once the button is pressed the screen turns dart for a split second before another story comes up. On the top of the screen lay the name of the story "The wicker man (2006)." Intrigued by the name you hold pressing the button for now. "NO NOT THE BEE'S, NOT THE BEE'S. AHHHHHHHH, THERE ON MY EYES! NOT THE EYES! AHHHHHHH."

Taking a couple seconds to realize what's happening you click the button again. What the fuck was that!? You state trying to comprehend what you just saw. Nevertheless the black box changes stories.

The next story catches your attention almost immediately. "My Little Pony." Hay this is the thing that Anon and the server told me about. You say to yourself as you watch the story start to unfold.

To your surprise the story is about an event that happened not too long ago. It was the one time that you and your friends turned Discord into stone. You will admit you did some things that you're not proud of. Like succumbing to Discords tricks and ditching your friends.

It doesn't take long before you see Twilight on the Television. You smile as you see the rest of your friends come into view including you. Do I really look like that? You state to yourself as the episode plays.

"Hey, looks like the server wasn't lying!" Anon's voice comes from behind, startling you. Shutting of the T.V almost instantly you turn around to see Anon with a confused face. "Why did you shut it off? Don't like seeing yourself?"

"Heh.. heh. Yeah." You state lying keeping the real reason hidden. You don't really want to show Anon that you basically ditched your best friends for a silly thought that Discord put in your mind. "So what are we doing today?" You ask trying to change subjects.

Anon thinks for a while before walking into the kitchen with you in toe. "Well after I eat I was thinking we can take the bike to the beach to catch that air show Scott was talking about. The snow birds and the blue angels will be there." Anon states opening up the fridge and grabbing the packet of pig strips.

You really don't like it when Anon eats meat but then again who are you to go against his primal needs. "And what are they?" You ask curious as the names sound familiar to the stunt team in Equestria called the Wonderbolts.

"Well they are both teams of stunt flyers. I have seen them once before and they are amazing!" Anon states with enthusiasm. "I bet they're better then the Wonderbolts." Anon claims hitting one of your nerves. Oh no he didn't! No team is better than the Wonderbolts, except yours truly on a good day.

"You want to make a bet on that." You state with a smirk. You like to smirk because every time you do it Anon smiles. Anon as usual looks down towards you contemplating your claim.

"I have never seen the Wonderbolts but from what I have heard from you they are the best." Anon states with a smile coming upon his face. "However I smoked you my first day in Equestria... you're on!" Anon says spiting in his hand then holding it in front of you.

With a smile of your own, you spit into your own hoof and shake his hand. You assume that the prize for this is another one of those dares, and with that in mind you can't help but feel a little nervous. If Anon wins, which I doubt he will. He will have a dare to use against me. You say to yourself as you watch Anon finish up his pig strips on the stove.

"Do you really have to eat meat every day?" You ask Anon as you both make your way to the table. On the way over to the table you notice that Anon is not wearing his pilot coveralls. Instead he's wearing a black jacket and blue pants. A look that you don't mind, in fact he looks cooler than he did before.

"Rainbow... RAINBOW!" Anon states bringing you out of your thoughts. "You going to sit down?" He says looking at you with a confused expression.

"Wha... Yeah. Sorry was out of it for a moment there." You state taking a seat across from Anon. Anon starts to talk again about the two teams and why they are superior to the Wonderbolts. However you don't really listen as you succumb to your thoughts again.

You really like him huh Rainbow.

No, I just think he looks particularly good in that outfit.

Say what you want Dash your only lying to yourself.

"I will, because I'm not lying!"

Why you yelling then Dash?

"I never said you were lying Dash? You okay?" Anon states looking at you with an even more confused look on his face. You can't help but feel your face get warm as you try and find a way out of this one.

"Yeah, I'm fine. You done?" You ask changing the topic once again.

Anon's confused expression melts into a warm smile. "Yeah I'm done. Ready to get you flank handed to you in this bet." Anon states. You love it when he does this, you love when he challenges you. No pony back in Equestria had the guts to challenge you, but Anon here seems to not care if he loses. Which is what makes him one of the hardest pon-people to beat.

"Like that's going to happen!" You claim with a smile. "You're so going down!"

"Mmhm." Anon says as he gets up and places his bowl in the sink. "Alright let's go!" Anon says as he walks to the front of the apartment. You follow right behind him. You'll admit that Anon has hyped this event a lot so you would be lying if you said you weren't excited.

"What stunt is your favorite?" You ask Anon.

In response to your question Anon rolls his eyes. "Guess you weren't listening to me back in the apartment." He states making you feel a bit guilty. "The knife edge is one of my favorite stunts the blue angels perform. As for the snow birds I would have to say the bomb burst."

To be honest you had no idea what those stunts were, but they sounded pretty cool. All you do in response is nod as the elevator reaches the bottom of the building. "I still think the Wonderbolts are going to blow these guys out of the water."

Anon chuckles exiting the elevator. "I want to see you say that after the performance." Anon claims walking out of the apartment and towards his bike in the parking lot. You find it funny that through this all Anon still has his backpack on. You wonder if he even notices it's still on.

As the engine roars you hop onto the back with a smile. "This thing is so fucking awesome. We need to find a way to get this back into Equestria with us." You state holding onto Anon as he kicks the kickstand up and switches gear.

"I don't think that would be wise. This is a street bike not a dirt bike." Anon lectures putting on his helmet. Following him in suit you pull on your helmet as he merges onto the road. "Plus I don't think it's going to be worth taking after were done with it today." He states as he rev's the engine and bolts it down the street going Celestia knows how fast.

You can't help but let out a little "Woohoo." as the bike weaves in and out of traffic. "So you said that this bike can go faster?" You ask Anon smiling the whole time.

"Hell yeah it can!" Anon states as he turns onto a ramp leading to a bigger four lane road. "Hold on tight, this is where it gets good." Anon says as he once again rev's the engine and accelerates at speeds near your own when you fly.

The feeling of adrenaline flow through you as you watch the bike zip by hundreds of cars on the road. "Is this safe?" You ask as the speed keeps increasing.

"Nope." Anon replies with excitement in his voice. "But is it ever worth it." He claims as he swerves to avoid more cars. "Nothing beats driving in the morning! Especially when you're going 195mph!"

You can start to feel the bike shake but it ends quickly as the bike slows down exiting the road on another ramp. "Ahhh over already!" You state poking some fun at Anon. To tell the truth you were scared shitless back there. The combination of speed and proximity to the ground really got to you.

"Speed wise yes!" Anon yells out back as he takes a sharp turn at the first set of green lights. "I used to hate people that drove like this on the road. Now I see why they do it." Anon exclaims as he turns sharply again. "Still don't think they should do it." He states with a chuckle.

"You're telling me." You yell out as the bike does more tight turns eventually slowing down for traffic. "How close are we to the beach?" You ask wanting to be in control of your own fate again. Anon turns his head to answer your question but is interrupted when you turn his head back with your hooves. "Keep your eyes on the road!"

Listening in closely you can here Anon chuckle. "I thought you like speed." He states as he slows down the bike to normal city speeds.

"I like going fast when I have a lot of error room." You claim trying to get back your breath. If your stunts back in Equestria won't kill you, then Anon sure will.

"Yeah, yeah whatever. Where here anyways." Anon replies pulling the bike to the side of the road and kicking the kickstand down. "I'm sure you will enjoy other people going fast with no error room though." Anon states making you hit him on the shoulder. "Ow..."

Smiling up to Anon you reward him with a "You deserved that." statement along with a smirk. Anon rubs his shoulder for a bit before smiling back down at you.

"Watch yourself Dash. You know that after this show is over you owe me a dare." Anon claims with certainty in his voice that the show will go in his favor.

"We will see." You respond giving him a serious expression. "So what time is it, Scott said it starts at 1pm." You ask Anon as he always seems to know the time. It also confuses you when he uses that weird 24 hour clock.

Anon steps off the bike and looks at his wrist where he keeps his watch. "Twelve forty five." Anon says as you both walk over to and onto the beach. It doesn't hit you till you start to see Anon look around. Everyone on the beach is looking at you with awed expressions.

With no real way of dealing with this you hope that the people get board of you and turn away. However as time passes on and you and Anon are at the edge of the water you find yourselves surrounded. You like the attraction but here on Anon's planet people are crazy! He said that if the wrong people get a hold of you they would dissect you.

As the thought lingers in your head Anon steps up to the plate. "What! Never seen a pony before." He states and the people shrug and turn away. "Heh we humans sure are gullible." Anon states as he sits down in the sand.

"I still can't believe that works." You state as you start to hear a engine in the distance however it's very faint. "So what makes you so sure that these people are going to outperform the Wonderbolts?" You ask Anon.

Anon sits pondering this thought as the sounds get louder and louder. He then looks over to you with a smile plastered on his face. "Because they're about to succeed in scaring Equestrian's fastest flyer." Anon claims making your expression change from neutral to confused.

"What do you mea-" You are cut off as a loud roar is heard right above you. You can't help but jump in your spot and look up at the multiple jets passing over head. As the jets pass over you and Anon music starts to play.

Looking out over the lake you see the jets fall in formation and ascend. "That didn't scare me!" You state lying once again. However when you look to Anon you notice him nodding in agreement.

"Oh they weren't the ones." Anon states as more jets fly over head breaking the sound barrier in the process. Catching you off guard you let out a loud "EEP" as you freeze in place, your eyes open wide. "You should see your face priceless!"

You are about to argue your pride with Anon when a person's voice comes over the music. "Ladies and Gentlemen, Boys and Girls. The 2020 Canadian forces SNOWBIRDS! Accompanied for the first time ever in Toronto the United States Navy's BLUE ANGELS!"

The sight is really breath taking as the snowbirds let out red and white smoke as they reach towards the heavens. All the while the blue angels let out some smoke of their own colored the same but with one more, blue.

Standing there in silence you watch as the two groups perfectly accent each other with the way they fly. The procession is spot on as the wings of the jets almost touch. After reaching a certain height the snowbirds stall and fall back down still in formation, while the blue angels fall in with them.

With the jets nearing the water you let out a gasp at the disaster that is about to occur. Looking over to Anon you can see that he's glued to the performance. "Anon there going to crash! Into the fucking water!" You yell at him.

Anon turns towards you. "You really think there that stupid?" He states pointing to the performance. Turning back to the jets they pull up at the last second as they graze the surface of the water heading straight for you.

If you where worried about their lives before your now literally freaking out as they come meters from the shore before bursting off into different directions. You're in awe as the planes keep their smoke creating a cool effect.

The jets then reform into their normal formation and head back over the water. What you didn't expect was there to be more jets flying over head, and with a "Holy fuck!" From Anon you're sure he didn't expect it either.

As the jets fly over head the music changes and the man comes back over the music.

"You really didn't think that was all did you? Here for the first time in history we have all four teams here! Arriving now in their f-16's are the THUNDERBIRDS! Flying with them is the Canadian RED ARROWS!" The music continues as the four teams join together in four formations.

Looking over to Anon you can see that he is utterly speechless as he watches the four teams perform their signature moves at top speeds. His mouth is wide open as he attempts to comprehend the performance before him.

Smiling at the sight you turn back to see the jets perform stunts that would put you and the Wonderbolts to shame. Every time the jets get lined up for a new trick the announcer announces the name. "Up next the is the bottom to bottom knife edge"

This is one of Anon's favorite stunts. You say mentally as you watch two jets go head to head in an aerial game of chicken. You want to look away but if the past has proven anything it's that these pilots are no joke. Keeping your focus on the two planes you watch as they turn ninety degrees and pass each other inches from each other.

You can see why Anon likes this stunt over the others. It has the biggest risk factor, but also looks the coolest. Standing there in awe you have barely enough time to compose yourself before the announcer announces another aerial acrobatic.

"Hold onto your seat boys and girls. It looks like the snowbirds are carrying a special payload!" Before the announcer is even done naming the stunt the jets burst away from each other with smoke creating a explosion like cloud.

If you would have to say that stunt looks a lot like the Wonderbolt stunt. Nevertheless you watch as the jets reconverge and fall into formation. The next stunt wasn't really a stunt but a formation as the jets formed into a echelon formation and deployed their smoke.

What you weren't expecting on the other hand was for two jets to wiz by you from behind. You can see multiple people on the beach duck as they are caught off guard by the low flying Thunderbirds.

Anon on the other hand looks to be unscathed as he has a smile plastered on his face. He sits in the sand and watches the planes dance around the sky cyan sky. The show goes on for another hour or so and then the announcer states that the show is over. People start to leave the beach but Anon and you stay behind, laying down in the sand looking out into the sky.

"Pretty amazing huh?" Anon states with a smile upon his face. "If I knew the other two teams were coming I wouldn't of bet, because it's cruel knowing you're going to win by that much." Anon says getting up and looking out into the water.

Smiling at this perfect opportunity, you get up and walk behind Anon. "Wouldn't it be just awesome to fly one of those jets like they do. I mean I fly a jet that goes faster than some of the ones they fly but I don't pull of stunts like that."

Taking a couple steps back you take off into a full sprint towards Anon. Just as expected Anon turns around in just the right time as you jump onto him pushing him into the chilling waters bellow. "Revenge is so sweet." You state getting out of the water completely dry other than your hooves.

You can't hold in your laughter when you see Anon arise from the water dripping wet. It doesn't look like he's all that thrilled with your actions. However when he gets a devilish grin on his face your expression drops from happy to worried.

"Now Anon! We can work this out! No pony has to get wet okay?" You ask trying to reason with the now determined human. With his pace quickening you turn around to bolt it only to be caught by your tail. You try and struggle free from his grasp but it's no use.

Anon soon has you in his full grip as he carries you off to his side. "I don't think we can work anything out." He states going further into the water until your hooves are grazing the surface of the water. "But I will agree with one thing."

With this little light of hope you ask "With what?".

"That revenge is sweet." He states as he dives into the water with you in his grasp. Of course he would agree with that. You state as the freezing water surrounds you. Seconds later you both emerge from the water completely soaked and shivering.

"Now we're even, other than that dare you owe me." He states bringing your walk to a halt.

"You really are that sure that, that performance was better than the Wonderbolts!" You state in surprise.

"Yup" Is all Anon states with a blank face.

"Okay it was better." You give in. "Have you're stupid dare it's not like I need it." If there is one thing you hate in this world its losing. You never really dealt with it the good sportsmanship way.

Anon smiles as you both reach his bike. "So what time is it?" You ask wondering what else you could do in this city.

As soon as you state that he has to move onto the next thing on the list his expression drops. If you blinked you would of missed the transformation. "Well now you get to see my parents." Anon states bringing up your mood. Ever since Anon told you about his family you wanted to meet them.

Anon doesn't seem like the type of stallion that has a family. You just can't picture him in one. Well there is one family you can picture him in and you rather not think about that right now. "Ah yeah, I get to see the people that brought you into this world and thrown into mine." You state jumping onto the back of the motorbike.

"I still don't see why you want to see my family so badly." Anon says as he starts the bike and accelerates. "There nothing special. In fact after I told you about them, I thought for sure that you hate to see them." Anon says as he calmly drives the bike through the city streets.

"Well I just want to see how you grew up." You claim thinking of a way to cheer Anon up. "What are we going to do after we meet your family?" You ask seeing if changing the topic will change his attitude.

Anon seems to brighten up at that statement. "We could always hit up some Krispy Kreme after, then head back to group up with Scott and the others." Suddenly you get the thought that cheering Anon up was a bad idea as he changes gears and turns the throttle to full.

"I regret everything!" You state out loud as the bike pops a wheely. This is how I die, cheering up my col-- friend. As the bike plows through the streets your grip tightens, your surprised that Anon is still pumping blood by how tight your hanging on.

The bike comes to a halt at the end of a suburban street after its ten to twenty minute journey that you could of done without. You start to hope that Anon was serious when he said that he's not taking the bike.

"We're here." Anon states in a deadpan tone. "Let's just get this over with so we can get some diabetes in a box." You're not sure what he meant by that but you shrug it off and follow Anon to the front of a rather nice looking house.

Sighing Anon rings the door bell and awaits for someone to answer. However what you both get surprises you but leaves Anon rolling his eyes. The door flings open and standing inside is a rather muscular looking male with short brown hair. "I thought I got rid of you when I dropped you at the military camp seven years ago!" The man yells.

"Shut the fuck up dad. I need to talk to mom." Anon states stepping into the house.

"Just fucking waltz right in why don't you!" The man states walking behind Anon. "And what's this you brought with you. A fuckin' pony, and here I was starting to believe you were straight." Anon's dad lets out a hearty laugh.

"At least I don't live off my wife's income." Anon yells back at his father. "Now could you be useful for one moment in your life and go get mom!" You're quite shocked at Anon's behavior but you don't intervene. After all your only here to observe.

Anon's father sticks up his middle finger at Anon and Anon returns the favor. Anon's father gives up and trudges up stairs to get what you assume to be his mother. "Sorry you have to hear all this, I tried to warn you." Anon states taking a seat at the kitchen table.

"It's okay." You state taking a seat beside him. "I kinda asked for this." You admit as Anon's father makes his way down the stairs. He looks at Anon with a cold glare then leaves the building through the back.

Once Anon's father is out of the house you see a women come down stairs. Her face is expressing happiness but her eyes show pain. She has long blond hair that passes her shoulders. "NONY! MY BABY!" The women yells showing that she is Anon's mother.

You find the whole experience to be sweet as Anon gets up from his chair and races to hug his mother. "Mom!" Anon states with his voice breaking up. It doesn't hit you till you hear his voice break that you realize why he's here. He's here to say goodbye forever.

"So what brings my Nony back home. Your fathers not pestering you is he?" Anon's mom states with a mocking tone. "And what's this little fella that you brought with you?" She asks pointing to you.

Anon smiles and blows you a raspberry. However no matter how much he tries to hide it you can see the pain he's experiencing seeing his mother for the last time. "That's Rainbow Dash, she's here because she just felt like it." Anon states moving on to the harder question. "I'm here mom because.... because this is the last time I'm going to see you."

Anon's mom looks at Anon with watery eyes. "It's not because of your father is it?" She states with a sad tone.

"No mom. It's hard to explain but you have to trust me when I say that this is the last time." Anon states as the back door opens and Anon's dad comes in. However he has seemed to planned this perfectly as Anon's mom bursts into tears.

"ANON! WHAT DID YOU DO!" Anon's father yells running up to him. Before you know it Anon is on the floor with a bloody nose. "GET OUT OF HERE YOU KNAVE! I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN!" He states as you get ready to beat the fucker for ruining this.

However you settle down when Anon looks over to you with an expression that states 'Don't. This is my problem'. As you settle back down you're surprised to see Anon get back up and punch his father right in the jaw causing him to stumble back.

If Anon's father wasn't pissed off before he sure is now. Anon's father raises a fist to strike Anon, but as he brings it down Anon dodges it and extends his leg hitting his father in full force, causing him to fall onto the ground with a *thud*.

You start to get a new respect for Anon as he helps his father back up. "Father I'm going to leave just let me say goodbye to my mother!" Anon yells out and his father walks away muttering things under his breath.

Anon then turns back to his mother that is still crying. "I can't stay mom." Anon states and you can see water starting to accumulate in his eyes. "I just wanted to say goodbye to you and I hope you will say goodbye to my sisters for me." Anon states bringing his mom in for another hug.

Time passes and you sit there watching Anon and his mother share the last hug any of them will ever get from one and another. "I'm going to miss you Nony." Anon's mother states as they break the hug.

"I will miss you to mom." Anon states as he hints for you to leave the house. "Just remember that I will always remember you mom. I love you." Anon states as he leaves the house with you. You can see a tear roll down Anon's face as the door slams shut behind you two.

You both get onto the motorbike and drive away. It seems like forever but you both arrive at a red and white building with the logo Krispy Kreme on the top. Anon is the first one to break the silence "Thanks Rainbow, it means a lot to me that you came." Anon states getting a smile off your face.

"It was no problem, Nony." You state in a joking tone to lighten the mood.

"Oh god. What other information did that trip give you." Anon states with a face palm. You're not sure if Anon knows your nickname but you know from now on to keep him away from Pinky Pie. If he finds it out you won't hear the end of it.

It doesn't take much time at all before you and Anon enter the building. The first thing that you notice is the place smells a lot like sugar cube corner. The next thing that you see is donuts on a belt being made passed a glass wall. "Welcome to the best place on earth." Anon claims.

"What makes this place so good?" You ask Anon

Anon give no response and instead walks up to the counter. "I would like a dozen of your famous Krispy Kreme doughnut!" Anon states as the man behind the counter smiles and packs a box with twelve donuts.

"Here you go sir, hope you enjoy them!" The man states when Anon gives the money. It seems like Anon's mood has changed from super depressed to extremely happy within a span of ten seconds. Anon then walks back over to you and leads you both to a table.

"Ready to have your taste buds blown!" Anon claims as he places the box on the table and opens it up. You will admit that the donuts smelled delicious. Looking at the box then to Anon he states "Go on try one before I eat them all."

Smiling you struggle to grab a doughnut and take a bight. The immediate thing that you notice is the entire doughnut is coated in sugary goodness. The next thing that you notice is the doughnut seems to melt in your mouth as its hot off press. It was pretty impressive but you will have to say Pinkie Pie has them beat. Nevertheless you go with it. "This is really fucking good." You state taking another doughnut.

"I told you." Anon states with a mouth full of doughnut. "These things used to sell like hot cakes back in the day. People used to line up at 4 in the morning for some." Anon lectures taking another bight.

Within a couple of minutes the dozen of delicious donuts are devoured. With a satisfied burp from you and Anon you both get up and head for the door. Anon makes sure to toss the box out while exiting the place.

Once again you and Anon hop onto the bike. "Where to now?" you state stuffed from the meal.

"Back to the apartment. We're going to pick up Scott then meat my other friends." Anon states kicking the bike into gear and merging onto the nearby road. "I think you would like to meet my friends, I know Sam can't wait to meet you."

"Really?" You state remembering that Sam resembles Pinkie Pie a lot. "Well like I said when we first got here. A friend of Anon is a friend of mine." You say with a lazy smile. "You mind if I take a quick nap when we get back? You know to get charged up again?" You ask.

"Yeah that's fine, I think I might need one myself." Anon states turning onto the four lane road again. Time passes and soon you find yourself in the parking lot of the hotel. You and Anon hop off the bike and head towards the entrance.

Arriving at the hotel Anon opens the door for you. Stepping inside your hoof hits some small metal objects scattered along the ground. Looking up from the small metal cylinders you are greeted by a dead guard in his booth. A bullet hole going straight through the glass and blood trickling down his face.

"Anon?..." You turn around to see Anon in shock from the sight. You can see him physically shake it off as he runs to the elevator, no doubt worrying about his friend Scott. However much to your surprise he doesn't wait up for you.

Catching up to Anon the elevator doors open and you both enter. "What happened Anon?" You ask as Anon presses the number eleven button and drop his bag fishing through it.

"I have no idea but I want you to wear this for now." Anon states pulling out the Makarov and its holster. Not questioning his command you take the holster and strap it to your rear right hoof. As you strap on the holster you notice that Anon is in the process of assembling his own gun.

"Is Scott going to be all right?" You ask Anon as he puts the last pieces of his gun together.

"I really hope he is." Anon states putting a magazine into his gun. "Scott knows how to defend himself. I have no doubt that he's still alive." Once Anon is finished the elevator doors open reveling an open and empty hallway.

You and Anon slowly make yourself down the hallway towards Scott's apartment door. Well when you both got into viewing distance you realized that there was no door. All that was left was the hinges as the door lay in pieces all over the ground.

As you near the door you can start to hear some voices. "He's not here! Inform HQ that the mission was a fail!" a man in a deep voice yells out. "Roger that." Another man states this one higher tone sounding a lot like Anon.

Looking over towards Anon you notice that he's looking right back at you. "Stay quiet, and stay here. I'm going to clear the apartment. If you see anyone come after you shoot to kill OK?" Anon states looking you straight in the eyes. Nodding your agreement Anon slowly enters the apartment.

It feels like forever that you're standing here outside the room. All you can here is shuffling from inside and the occasional commands from the people inside. At times like this you wish you weren't scared of death so you could charge in there with Anon.

*BANG* *BANG* *BANG* *BANG* *BANG* *BANG* *BANG* *BANG*

You seizing up as you hear guns being fired and bullets whizzing out of the door. However what gets you is the noises that come after. "HELP ME I'M SHOT!" Comes a voice from inside. However his cries are soon put to rest as another gunshot is heard.

Adrenaline starts to pour into your vanes thinking if that was Anon or not screaming in pain. Pulling out your Makarov you do what you promised not to do and charge into the apartment. Trotting into the apartment you stop when you see multiple dead bodies on the floor all of them with gunshot wounds.

As you examine the bodies for any familiar faces you start to hear footsteps coming from the room ahead. Getting on your back two hooves you stand up and aim down your sights. You can't help but shake as the suspense is killing you.

Time passes and soon a man turns the corner pointing a gun straight towards you. Doing what must be done you unload an entire clip into his chest and watch him hit the floor. What you didn't expect was to see the face of the man as he fell to the floor. A face that you have seen every day for the past month.

"ANON!" You cry out as you drop the gun and race over towards him. Arriving at his body you realize that he is still clinging to life but just barely. You are so panicked that you fail to realize you both are glowing white.

"It just had to be a Makarov didn't it." Anon states with a smile as he tilts his head up to look at the wound. "N-Nice grouping." He states as his body goes limp on the cold apartment floor.

"Don't you fucking die now Anon!" You yell punching him in the stomach. However no matter how hard you try and force Anon's eyes to open they stay glued shut. A tear drops from your eye and lands on his forehead. "I fucking love you!" You yell out unaware that you are no longer in the apartment but in Twilights house.


“Never say goodbye because goodbye means going away and going away means forgetting.”
― J.M. Barrie, Peter Pan

Author's Note:

Hello people! Please like the story if you like it or leave a comment either one just to show that you're supporting c: . As for a question that I'm sure I will get a lot, no this story is not done. The book falling for a star is done... BUT there will be a sequel called defying god.

Comments ( 36 )

5214430
I was thinking of doing that, but I figured that this would be a better way. Thanks for the support!

5214769
Sorry about not warning you, this chapter went un-edited as well. For the next one I will be sure to notify you. Thanks for the support!

5214926
Sorry it took this long, but at least its out right? Hope you like the chapter and thanks for the support.

5215158
May your suspense be dealt with, with this new chapter! Thanks for the support!

5217237
You caught on with that. Then again I did make it obvious :3. Thanks for the support!

5217617
I'm sorry that you don't like the name. If you really want to read my fimfiction copy paste it into a word document and press cntl-f. Then click find and replace. type anon and change it to a short form of your own! Thanks for voicing your opinion, however there is nothing i can do about it sadly.

5228795
Thanks for the support! I tired to make it so Rainbow Dash was not a big target and wouldn't get crowded. As for overarching the story, I plan to have some with the mane six and Anon's friends. But that's later down the line.

5229334
Your observation is correct and the duffle bag contains goodies alright.

Everyone!
For a question that I'm sure I will get a lot, no this story is not done. The book falling for a star is done... BUT there will be a sequel called defying god. I will let everyone know in the comments as well as my page when the book starts off. For the time being you could read Ice and fire a book that I am going to update more regularly starting next week!

OH OH OH question!! were the Girls in the Room at the time?

Pleeeeeeease tell me Anon is still alive

Great chapter I really enjoyed the happy scene that came and then the ending was so cliff hanger not knowing what will happen till the sequel. great story and chapter and I look forward to the new story and your other stories as well.

just please don't turn him into a pony on the next book

Well now there's the Snuggie.

Snuggie, fucking Snuggie...
az686452.vo.msecnd.net/t-10174-snuggiestore/cb833513f52e4c56bf5dc0287d660978/i/blue2.jpg
Hate the shit out of that thing

Great story can't wait for that sequel :pinkiehappy:
but please tell me this will stay "HiE"
because I've read sooo many stories about the dude that almost died but Celestia saved him with her magic or something and now he's a pony :facehoof:

SPOILERS BLACKED OUT! Don't look if you don't like spoilers.

5290804
Someone is in the room.... but who is it?c:

5290905
would you jump for joy if i said yes?

5291227
I plan on releasing the new book with three chapters at the start! I am aiming for Christmas.

5291288
Thanks for the support! I hope you will find the new book entertaining when it comes out c:

5291760
5293154
Now why would I do that? You're perfect the way you are Anon. (no homo) :3

5292184
I do to man, I do to...

5293850 *Excitedly jumps for joy* YES!

5293850 well... that gives me an idea one of 4 people... I think it could be either spike, rarity, twilight, or fluttershy

5293850
magic could save him.

I'm guessing the sequels name is because he will defy death cuz magic.

Wait...

That's it?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooo-wait there's a sequel

YEAS:pinkiehappy:

I'm curious what happend to Lorin
is he gonna show up in the sequel or is he forgotten about?:rainbowhuh:

You know I loved this story but all the unnecessary swearing on Rainbow Dash's part kinda ruined it for me. I feel like it would have been a better ending without the random FUCK interjected in there it just kinda throws off the mood. I understand that how she evolved through this story was part of the reason she swore so much but as I said it ruins it for me. Not trying to influence your ideas with the sequel but if you could please tone down the swearing just for the sake of making the story more enjoyable maybe?

5300666
Well I guess I am trying to influence your ideas for the sequel but you get my point hopefully...

5300674
5300666
Thanks for your input. As you probably already know, I take a lot of what people say in the comments and integrate them into the story. I can see your point as the swearing can ruin some peoples immersion. I will tone it down but not remove it completely. I really appreciate your long time support to the story.

5296718
Lorin is not forgotten. He will make many appearances in the next book. Thanks for the long time support!

5296046
Thanks for the support! It's nice to know that you're enjoying the story so far. Thanks for the long time support!

5295918
The name of the book took me a while to pick out. The name has a lot of meanings and comes up commonly in the next book. I can also say that magic has no part in healing Anon. Thanks for the long time support!

5294006
I don't like giving to much information away. You will just have to wait :c. Thanks for the long time support!

5293867
Good to see people liking my work. :3 Thanks for the support!

Everyone!
I want to know what you guys are wanting to see in the next book. May it be changing personality to events that happen, I would like to hear them all. All you have to do is comment it! Don't feel like commenting P.M me!

5300890 well it wouldn't be much of a story if you gave it all away, Now would it?

5345228
No the sequel comes out on Christmas.

Anon? Really? That's what you're naming your protagonist?

Albeit this story had a lot of grammatical errors I am going to admit it was a fantastic read!

Time to read the sequel!

Comment posted by dude5999 deleted Mar 15th, 2015

5735396
B-but the sequel is out. If your referring to how long it's taking me to complete the chapters have patients my friend. If you ever want to see whats up on my end check out my weekly blog updates.

5736842
Im so dumb, I had the default settings so mature was off so I couldn't see the stories. :facehoof:

5748752 Hmmmmm... I'll accept that answer, until proven otherwise.

.... what!? nuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!

P.S. Good story, gotta see the sequel... anon D:

That music at the end. That actually made my heart ache, I loved this story and can't wait for the sequel. But the music fit so well it struck deep.

I saw one error that I think you should know. When the guy is saying the names of the flying teams, he says Air Force Blue Angels.
Blue Angels are the Navy's demonstration team, not the Air Force. Air Force has its own demonstration team, the Thunderbirds. It's a mistake people do all the time, messing up with what demonstration team belongs with what branch of the military. Besides that, this is a pretty good story. Keep it up!

6142192
Thanks for catching it, really helps polish the story. I think it must of been pretty late when I wrote that chapter, seeing as I know that the Blue Angels are the navy demonstration team. Sadly this is still a mistake that still needs to be corrected, I will get onto it right away. Thanks for your support.

5955547
Thanks, I actually had like 10 other songs planed out for that ending, each one fitting in. Nonetheless I went with Aviators seeing as he's a artist within the fandom. Thanks for your support.

5901531
I myself am actually slowly altering the story start from finish, polishing some plot holes and fixing grammar issues. One of the problems that I'm fixing is the primary gun he uses. Thanks for your support.

5757481
Thanks for your support, it's nice to know that you read my novel and liked it. Just pushes me to do more.

Note to everyone.
sorry for taking so long in answering all of your questions and comments. Either way most of my attention is pulled towards the sequel and Ice and fire. Check them both out if you haven't all ready.

6142241 Just so you know,the Red Arrows are British.

6267478
Steps on how to feel retarded.
1) Read comment
2) Think that it's wrong
3) Search it up
4) Feel retarded :c

Your completely right will fix it right up. Thanks for the heads up!

6254409
Glad that you could find it again! Hope that you like the novel and it's sequel.

6267986 omg! I can't stop crying!! XD MAKE IT STOP!!!! PLEEHEHEHEHEHEEASSSE!!

THIS STORY WAS FANTASTIC !!!!!!! The end was heart wrenching, but the mention of a sequel, was most welcome. I'm sure it will be just as fantastic. I'm wondering what is going to happen with Lorin.

6914699
yeah been trying my best to upload different chapters to different stories while going through college. May take longer then it used to but I still out put the same quality chapters if not better. I'm thinking of just going on a binge and uploading a crap tone of chapter for the sequel during reading week.

6916795 no problems man I understand I use to wright stories, not for this sight I would just wright what ever I thought of. But when I went to basic I had no time and I eventually lost the passion. So it's good that your still doing something you even though you don't have as much time anymore. Good luck and I can't wait to read more :twilightsmile:

this poor, dead story

Login or register to comment