• Published 4th May 2014
  • 6,837 Views, 236 Comments

Falling for a Star - CCpone



You're a military fighter pilot of a F-22 raptor along with your best friends Lorin and Jason. To bad you tend to use old tactics.

  • ...
48
 236
 6,837

Chapter fifteen - The only way to travel

Operation: The only way to travel
Date: June/3/2020
Location: Orbiting Earth
Delta Time: 08:00


Anon's POV:
A couple of seconds earlier...

Arriving at the small window of this strange new vehicle, you look out and onto a view that takes your breath away. That's...... That's Earth down there! I'm in fucking space! You yell out to yourself in joy. However the only word you're able to get out of your mouth is "...Dash."

"What is it Anon? You find out where we are?" Rainbow Dash states floating peacefully over towards you.

Still in awe of the breath taking sight in front of you, you reply with the only words you can find. "Take a look for yourself." You tell Dash, forcing yourself away from the window to make room for her to take a look. The reaction you get from her is a reaction you expected to get from anyone.

"HOW THE FUCK DID THIS HAPPEN! WE'RE IN FUCKING SPACE!" Rainbow Dash yells out as she looks out of the window to see the pretty blue marble suspended in space. "T-THIS..... IS..... FUCKING..... AMAZING!" Rainbow Dash states with her face plastered to the small circular window.

"WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU!" You hear a voice come from behind you. With military like reflexes you spin around to see someone staring right at you. "HOW DID YOU GET UP HERE! I must be going mad?!" The man states rubbing his eyes then taking another look.

"Well I'm Anonymous and this here is my pet pony Rainbow Dash. Don't worry about her coat and hair color." You state with a sheepish smile. "To answer your question, we don't even know how we got up here."

The what you assume to be astronaut floats there idly with a shocked expression upon his face. "Who is this Anon?" Rainbow Dash speaks up while rolling her eyes at you from your 'pet' remark you made earlier. "Is he famous, because if he's the only one in space he would have to be."

"Did that pony just talk!?" The astronaut exclaims. "That solves it. You guys can't be real! It must be the medication. That's it! You're just the side effects of my medication! I'm going to have to report this back to base." The astronaut states scratching his head in thought.

You look over to Rainbow Dash with a confused expression, as you have no idea what is happening. The whole event is happening so fast that you're left speechless. "Well of course I can talk." Rainbow Dash states floating next to you.

"You guys are defiantly not real. I'm hallucinating, a glowing man and his glowing pony companion aboard the ISS." The astronaut states. Who can blame the poor guy... Wait did he say glowing! You say to yourself as you look back over to Rainbow Dash.

Sure enough the same white aurora is back surrounding her. "Fucking hell! Just as I was starting to get used to this floating stuff." Rainbow Dash states. "Wonder where it's going to take us now?"

"Hopefully not back to Abu Musa." You say turning your attention back to the astronaut. "Well it was nice seeing you but it looks like our visit will be cut short." You state to the perplexed astronaut while the white light around you. Once again it engulfs you making it impossible to see.

With nothing left that you can do, you let the inevitable happen and shut your eyes and wait for the light to fade. You notice that the light lasted about a minute longer then it usually does before it finally gives up and fades away.

To your surprise when you open your eyes you're greeted with the interior walls of the Canterlot castle. "HEY LOOK ITS LUNA! WE'RE BACK IN EQUESTRIA!" Rainbow Dash yells out catching the attention of all the colorful ponies present.

"Yeah but for how long." You reply to Dash as Twilight turns around.

"Wait why is everypony else here?" Rainbow Dash points out a good point. Yet how does she expect you to know why they're here.

"Why are you asking me? Like I will know." You state earning yourself a hoof the shoulder.

"RAINBOW DASH! ANON!" Twilight yells out. 'You're back!"

"You got to help us Twilight. This is starting to make me sick." Rainbow Dash states running towards Twilight. Well it's good to know that you're not the only one getting sick from the rapid inter-dimensional teleportation.

Well it was a nice trip to Earth while it lasted. You state to yourself a bit disappointed that you were unable to say goodbye to your friends and family. Who knows maybe there will be another time. You think as you walk with Rainbow Dash towards Twilight.

However when you walk towards Twilight you notice that you're still glowing. And here I thought it was all over. Without so much as a warning the bright light flashes and you're left standing with Dash on the beaches of Florida.

"You got to be fucking kidding me! What is happening!" Rainbow Dash yells out catching the attention of all the human's upon the beach. This is not good. You state to yourself as the people on the beach start to head towards you with awed expressions.

Once again the light flashes unexpectedly and you and Dash find yourselves in Paris right bellow the Eifel Tower. The teleportation's seems to be picking up pace at an alarming rate. With that in mind you make the most of you visit in Paris and run up to a nearby family enjoying a nice little picnic.

"Do you guys have any chocolate?" You ask the family that is now starting to get worried expressions. "Because I'm only going to be here for like a couple more seconds and I would really like to taste some French chocolate." You state turning the families reaction from worried to confused.

The what you assume to be father of the family looks at you for a second then turns to the food upon the cloth. Holy shit he's actually thinking of giving me the chocolate! You state to yourself with a grin coming upon your face.

"Why did you run off like that Anon?" Rainbow Dash state arriving next to you. "Where are we? Why do they have this huge tower thing here?" Rainbow Dash states starting her never ending torrent of question. Ah fuck. This better not have freaked the family out. You state turning your head back around.

Much to what you have thought the family is now in shock with their mouths hanging agape. "Nice job Dash!" You state a bit annoyed that you don't get to taste the famous French chocolate.

"What did I do!" Rainbow Dash snaps back at you. Turning your head around you're greeted by the same white light surrounding her. Ah great here we go again. You sigh.

"Well I was about to get the chance to taste French chocolate but now it looks like we're going to teleport again." You state as the white light increases its intensity like a exponential function. And here it comes. You say to yourself as you close your eyes and let the light take you.

The light soon fades and you open your eyes to find yourself back in Equestria. "What's so good about this 'French' chocolate anyways?" Rainbow Dash states uninterested that you're back in Equestria.

"Well to tell you the truth, I always wanted to taste there chocolate. Some people say that France has some of the best chocolates in the world. However I think that Finland has the best." You can't help but feel the saliva levels increase in your mouth as you think about the taste of Fazer chocolate. If there is anything better then that you want to try it! You state to yourself.

"Hey look it's my friends again!" Rainbow Dash states obviously ignoring your little rant about chocolates. Being intrigued by Rainbow Dashes claim you turn around to see Rainbow Dashes friends huddled in a small group in front of Sugar Cube Corner. I wonder what their chocolate tastes like here? You state to yourself once again making your mouth water.

Without any word being said Rainbow Dash makes a mad dash straight to the group. Well if you can't beat em' join em'. You state to yourself as you start to run towards the small group as well. "HAY! OVER HERE! HELP!" You shout out in hopes that Twilight can hear you.

As expected once Rainbow Dash gets close to Twilight the light once again begins to glow. Will this ever stop. You say to yourself as the light flashes. This time the light seems to flicker instead of stay it's constant white glow. Nevertheless you and Dash once again find yourselves back on earth in the middle of a forest.

*bleh*

Turning around you're greeted by the sight of Rainbow Dash vomiting what was ever left in her stomach. "You really have a weak stomach." You state getting a glare in response along with more vomiting. Poor mare, she really isn't having the best of days. You say to yourself as you walk over to her.

"I do not have a weak stomach! I'm" *bleh* "OK. I just need to rest for a bit." Rainbow Dash states walking over to a nearby rock and sitting upon it. Knowing that she is obviously lying to you, you follow her over to the rock and sit down next to her.

Rainbow Dash looks towards the ground no doubt contemplating whether or not to hold in the vomit. "Rainbow Dash you know you don't have to lie to me." You state as you watch her once again vomit. Man how much did this mare eat! You state to yourself.

"Fine..." Dash states in defeat. "I feel like absolute shit right now, my head is pounding, I got the sniffles, and I seem to be vomiting out everything that is inside me." Rainbow Dash states then proceeds to hurl.

You can't help but feel sorry for the mare. In response to her confession you wrap your left arm around her and bring her in for a hug. *bleh* I really should of seen that one coming. You state in your mind with a deadpan tone.

"Heh heh, sorry." Dash states with a cute little smile.

Sighing you let go of Dash and let her stomach get back to the evacuation process. "It's ok... these clothes were already ruined." You state. Wait we haven't jumped yet? You ask yourself as the sound of engines come into range.

"You know I have never really confessed to anypony about my problems." Rainbow Dash states taking you away from your observations. "I don't think I have EVER told anypony about my problems." Rainbow Dash states.

"Well it's good that now you have someone to tell them to." You state walking back over to Rainbow Dash. "It's never good to keep your feelings bottled up. I'm glad that I can help you with that" You say remembering the last time you bottled up your feelings.

Rainbow Dash looks you in the eyes. "Well I'm glad that you're the one I can tell." Rainbow Dash states still staring you in the eye. At least she's not vomiting all over the place anymore. You state to yourself.

"Same here, but it looks like we're going to have to get a move on." You say remembering that the teleportation has yet to happen again. "We don't want to be stuck out here when the night arrives." You state gesturing to the forest.

Rainbow Dash breaks her eye contact and replies to you. "Why don't we just wait for the next jump?" Rainbow Dash states with a confused look upon her face.

"If we were to jump again we would of done it by now. I think that it's over, but we won't know for sure until we start moving again." You say remembering that the only time the jumps occurred was when you and Dash were both moving.

"Fine but your carrying me if I collapse from vomiting.... is that even possible?" Rainbow Dash states getting up from her rock.

You think about Rainbow's question while she makes her way slowly towards you. I guess you could collapse from vomiting too much. With all the food and water your vomiting I'm sure it's possible. You're taken away from your thoughts when Rainbow arrives next to you.

"We going or what?" Rainbow Dash states giving you a curious look.

"What? Oh yeah!" You state walking towards the noises of the cars. "I bet that this way will lead us to civilization." You say looking down at Rainbow Dash. "If the sound of the cars didn't give it away then I don't know what will."

Rainbow Dash seems get the message but remains silent. You toss it over your shoulder as her not wanting to engage in conversation at the moment and you continue through the shrubs and bushes. The louder the noise gets the more your hopes rise.

The walk was rather uneventful as you and Dash seemed to stay silent the entire time there. You will admit that you're quite surprised when you notice that Dash has yet to vomit the whole walk. However when you reach the edge of the forest you're greeted by the welcoming sight of the highway.

"You humans sure like your cars." Rainbow Dash states breaking the silence between you two. "I mean you guys really like to use them. There must be thousands of them on this road." Rainbow Dash claims extending her hoof towards the highway.

"We sure do Dash. We sure do." You state making your way to the edge of the highway. "And am I ever so glad that we use them." You state as you realize this could be your one way ticket home. "All we need to do is hitch a ride and we will be back in civilization in no time." You say jumping over the concrete barrier that outlines the highway.

Stepping upon the other side of the concrete barrier you are hit with a sudden burst of wind bringing you a little bit off balance. It's been so long since I last hitched a ride. I have forgotten how strong the wind is. You state to yourself as you help Dash over the concrete barrier.

Once Rainbow Dash is over the barrier you set your gaze upon the highway. The cars seemed to glisten in the late afternoon sun as they speed down the cold dark asphalt. The more you look the more you realize how far humanity has gone.

"Anon... you OK?" Rainbow Dash states poking at your leg with her hoof stirring you from your thoughts.

"Yeah, sorry got distracted." You state bringing up your right arm and gesture the hitching sign. You really hope that a person will be kind enough to pick you and Rainbow Dash up. However you get the slight feeling that once they see your technicolored mare they're going to change their minds.

"How is that supposed to get us a ride?" Rainbow Dash states taking a seat against the concrete barrier. "Shouldn't you be waving to them or something?"

Keeping your arm up you turn your head so that it's facing Dash. "This is a gesture that we humans use when we need to hitch a ride. The direction of my thumb shows the direction I want to travel, which is usually the way the cars are heading. If not, you would usually go on the other side of the road and do the same thing. That way you don't inconvenience the driver as they are heading that way anyways."

"OK then..." Rainbow Dash states still somewhat confused with your human gestures.

Sighing you turn back towards the stream of cars traveling on the highway. However much to your disliking all the cars seem to keep on going. Seconds turn into minutes and minutes turn into hours as the sun above slowly makes its way down from its zenith.

"I told you Anon that it won't work." Rainbow Dash states getting up from her spot.

"Well if you were so sure that my hitch hiking idea wasn't going to work, let's see you come up with anything better." You state crossing your arms.

Rainbow Dash moves over next to you with a smile plastered upon her face. "How much you want to bet I can make a car stop in ten seconds flat?" Rainbow Dash asks in a confident tone that you have heard before.

"Another one of those dares should suffice." You claim with a smile creeping upon your face. Man this is going to be an easy bet. People on the highway rarely stop for hitch hikers. With that in mind you look back over to Rainbow Dash that has already spat in her hoof.

"Deal." Rainbow Dash states holding her hoof towards you.

"Deal." You state spiting in your own hand and shaking Rainbow Dashes hoof. I sure hope that you can't get sick from this. You say to yourself as Rainbow Dash gets ready. "So when should I start the counter?" You ask Rainbow Dash.

"Now." Rainbow Dash states as she unravels her wings and gets on her hind hooves. Fuck I forgot that technicolored ponies are a rarity here. You state giving yourself a face palm as Rainbow Dash waves her hooves around.

Nevertheless you're not the one to give up so easily, expressly if one of those dares are on the line. So you do what you can only do at the moment and start counting. "One, two, three, four, fiv-" You are cut off when you hear a car screech to a halt.

*BANG* *CRASH*

That didn't sound too good. You state to yourself as you look towards the source of the noise. To your surprise a couple feet down the highway behind you and Dash lay three cars flipped over and one on fire.

The closest cars swerve to avoid the crash while the rest of the cars slow down to a halt. "Well Dash I think you managed to catch the attention of one of the drivers." You state in shock of the crash that has happened literally a couple of feet away.

"Does this mean I win the bet?" Dash states looking upon the crash herself.

"I don't think this counts as a ride home Dash." You state as sudden thoughts go through your mind. Are the drivers OK? "OH Fuck the drivers!" You yell out as you run onto the highway and towards the crash site.

Running the fastest you can you arrive at the first flipped vehicle. What was the first thing they thought you to do when you come upon a scene like this in first aid? You state to yourself as you bend down to get a look of the people inside.

Luckily the people in the first car were all wearing their seat belts. From what you can see everyone seemed to be OK no blood and no cuts. Triage, that's what it was! You say to yourself as you jump up and run off to the next car that is engulfed in flames.

It's too late for this guy. You state to yourself when you realize that the flames are burning way too hot for you to even go near the car. Without anymore thought you bolt off towards the tired car. From what you can see the car wasn't necessarily flipped over but on its side.

Please be alive, Please be alive. You repeat to yourself as you already have one civilians blood on your hands. To your liking the people in the third car only seem to only have minor cuts and bruises. However you're no paramedic so you don't want to say anything just yet.

Ok so what now... You state to yourself as you quickly recall your first aid training. Ah yes call the paramedics and make sure that the people are all OK. You say to yourself as you open the door of the sideways car.

"You all alive in here?" You yell into the car getting a nod from the driver and the passengers. "OK I'm going to call 911 the ambulance should be on its way." You state pulling out your phone only to realize that you have no idea where you're at.

Well fuck this is going to sound retarded. You state to yourself as you look back into the sideways car. "Do any of you know where we are?" You ask with a sheepish smile. Much to what you would of expected the driver and the passengers all face palm at the same time.

"Ottawa... we're in Canada, Ontario, Ottawa just outside of it on the 401." The driver states attempting to unhook his seat belt. "How do you not know where you are?" The driver asks finally freeing himself from his seat belt causing him to fall out of his seat and into the door facing the ground.

"Long story don't have the time right now." You state dialing 911. "What exit is this?" You ask the driver as the other people in the car unhook their seat belts.

"Exit 15" The drivers states helping the passengers with their seat belts.

With a quick nod in thanks you put your phone up to you ear. "911 what's your emergency." The phone operator speaks in clear and steady voice.

"There has been a car accident exit 15 of the 401. Three cars were in the crash, we need the paramedics and firefighters here!" You state running over the first car to see that all of the occupants have disembarked safely.

"OK sir we are sending them over right now." The phone operator states and you hang up the phone. Fuck I really want to stay but I have no Idea how they will react to Rainbow Dash. You say to yourself as you look around for said pony.

Much to your disliking Rainbow Dash seems to be missing. Arriving at the spot that you left her at you take a good look around the now crowded highway. Fuck where did she gone off to now! You state in your mind. Now is not the time for hide and seek Dash.

Out of sheer luck you are able to catch a the glimpse of her rainbow mane weaving in-between the halted cars. Why in Equestria is she running!? Great now I'm talking like a pony. You ask yourself. However you are soon answered when you see a man chasing after her.

Great what have you gotten into now Dash! You say bolting of in her direction. The more you run the further Rainbow Dash seems to get. Frustrated you jump on top of the nearest car rewarding you with a honk from its driver.

From up top you can see the whole thing play out. For some reason Rainbow Dash is trying to avoid this guy at all costs. She looks like she's putting in her all to get rid of this guy. This determination of Dash only further worries you about the intentions of this unknown man.

Being the bad ass that you are, you jump from car to car towards Rainbow Dash. Multiple honks are heard as you jump from one vehicles to another. Who can blame them I'm denting their roof's. You say to yourself as you slowly catch up to the unknown man.

The closer you get the more adrenalin seems to build up and by the end you do a full on jump right on top of the unknown man. With the weight of you and gravity you easily take down the man and pin him to the ground.

However to your displeasure the man seems to be out cold. Dam I wanted to know why he was chasing Dash! You state mentally. Getting up and off of the downed man you take another look around the cluttered highway. Drivers in every car seem to look at you with awed expressions as they slowly move up the road.

Ignoring the stares from every driver you once again get up and onto another vehicle. Much to what you have expected Rainbow Dash is nowhere to be found. You have to give it to the mare she really knows how to run.

Sighing in defeat you climb down the car and hop off the highway. Rainbow Dash may still be running. You think to yourself as you continue to walk in the direction you last saw her in. If I know Dash then she will try and book it to the forest.

With that in mind you keep your eyes forward and alert for the rainbow mare to get off the highway. Luckily after a couple of minutes the cyan mare shows herself when she jumps over the concrete barrier.

Rainbow Dash looks both ways before she spots you. Within no time at all Rainbow Dash bolts it towards you with a worried expression upon her face. "Anon! They know!" Rainbow Dash states arriving in front of you.

"Woah, woah, woah. What do you mean "they" know?" You ask Rainbow Dash confused on what just happened. "You mean that guy chasing you?" You ask bending down to be face to face with Rainbow Dash.

"Yes when you ran off to the crash they came up to me, three of them. I was able to take down two but the third one pulled out a gun. They said that they know I'm not from earth and they want to take me in." Rainbow Dash states with her worried look still upon her face.

"It's OK Rainbow I got the last guy while he was chasing you. We just need to get out of here and fast!" You state looking around for any sort of exit. To your liking a couple of feet away is an off ramp to a small town.

"Over there." You state pointing to the off ramp. "We will stay in that town. When we're there we will make up a plan to get us to Toronto." You say getting back up to your feet.

"OK..." Rainbow Dash states with a confused tone obviously stating that she has no idea what you're talking about when you said Toronto. "Let's get moving then. I don't want those people to come after me" *bleh* Rainbow Dash is interrupted by her vomiting once again.

However this time she collapse on the ground unconscious. As if things could get any worse! You yell to yourself as you hear thunder in the background. Without any warning you are hit with the sudden down pour. Fuck fantastic. You state to yourself as you pick up Rainbow Dash in your arms and run over to the off ramp.

While running over to the off ramp in the distance you take notice of a sign upon the concrete barrier that outlines the highway. You can recognize this sign anywhere its green background and white airplane symbol tell it all. Maybe there is some light at the end of this tunnel. You say to yourself as you follow the sign's directions.

One hour later...

The rain continue to pour its seemingly endless supply of water upon you as you arrive at the airfield. Much to what you have expected the airfield is small one, only one strip. However you will give them credit for it being a concrete strip.

More and more you walk towards the airfield and more and more the questions come. How am I even going to get a ride! I hardly think that anyone is just going to let you take one of their Cessna's. You say to yourself as you lay eyes on the planes upon the tarmac.

All the planes seem to be locked up and bolted to the ground with their ropes and locks. However one plane created a spark in your eyes. Do my eyes deceive me! A 1977 Waco upf-7! Man, people still use biplanes. You state to yourself as you rush over to the fence to get a better look at the plane.

With the shity luck you have been getting recently you look upon the plane to see if its bolted down. To your liking the plane stood on the tarmac unhooked as the plane has no areas to have a rope attached.

Going into to overdrive you place Rainbow Dash upon your back and climb the fence. Small airports like this really need a better security system. You say yourself as you reach the top of the fence and jump down to the other side.

With the way now clear to the biplane you run up to it and place Dash in the back seat. Please be prepared for flight. You state as you try and attempted to lock pick the key. With luck now on your side the engine starts up with a loud rumble that shakes the whole plane.

"Wha.... Where are we in Anon!" Rainbow Dash yells over the noise of the engine. "How did we even get here!? Why am I all wet?"

"Shut up and put this on!" You state tossing her an old leather helmet with flight goggles. "Also make sure you are strapped in! I would hate for you to fall out!" You yell back to her as you prepare the plane for taxi.

"HAY WHAT ARE YOU DOING! THAT'S MY PLANE!" A man states exiting the main building looking rather pissed.

I'm sorry dude but I have to. You state to yourself as you push the throttle up and the plane starts to move forwards. With no response and the plane now moving forwards the man starts bolting it towards you. Fuck, fuck, fuck! You say to yourself as you increase the throttle and taxi onto the runway.

Turning the plane towards the end of the runway you realize that you have taxied onto the middle of it, thus leaving only half a runway to take off on. And here I was thinking that the this runway was short already. You say to yourself as you raise collective.

At the last second the man jumps onto the side of the plane. With military like reflexes you punch the fucker off of his own plane and onto the runway bellow. Well that was anti-climactic. You state as the wheels of the plane start to leave the ground.

"We - WE'RE FLYING!" Rainbow Dash shouts out as the plane glides up and into the amber skies above. "HOW IS THIS POSSABLE! THE WINGS ARNT EVEN MOVING!" Rainbow Dash states still in awe. "This is so awesome!"

"I thought you fly all the time back in Equestria?" You state turning your head around to see Rainbow Dash. "Shouldn't you be used to this?"

"Well yeah I fly in Equestria but I do it with my wings. Here on earth you're doing it with a machine!" Rainbow Dash Shouts out over the noise of the engine and the wind. "Although it is much colder when you're not moving yourself."

Smiling you turn back forwards only to realize you have no idea where you're going. In a frantic manner you look around the cockpit for any maps. Once again luck is on your side and you find an air map of the area. looks like the guy this plane owns to was looking for a night flight. Too bad he left his biplane unattended. You state in your head feeling like a jackass.

Taking out the map you unfold it and fold it back up to the proper area of where you're at. The more you study the map the more you start to notice that you might not have enough fuel to get to Toronto. Nevertheless you tilt the plane over to the right heading and proceed down the right path. I guess fait will have to dictate if we make it or not. You state looking towards the ground to see the 401.

As you expected the 401 is still jam packed and you can see the accident from here. "Are they all OK?" Rainbow Dash asks. "I never got the chance to see if everyone was all right." Rainbow Dash state with a sad tone.

"Everyone is fine." You state lying to Rainbow Dash. You know that if you were to tell her she would be scared for life and that is something you just don't want to do to her. "Everyone got out safely." You say once more to conform with her.

Rainbow Dash looks at you then back to the crash. Rainbow Dash seems to believe your little lie and continues to talk. "So how fast can this thing go?" Rainbow Dash states in a unimpressed voice.

"OH this old thing." You state patting the side of the plane. "It may not go fast but is it ever maneuverable." You state pulling the plane up into a loop then aiming straight for the ground, all the while doing aileron rolls.

"I GET IT, I GET IT! SPEED IS'T EVERYTHING" Rainbow Dash yells out as the plane races towards the ground bellow. Now time to freak her out. You state to yourself as you level off the plane and go into a 90 degree climb.

The higher and high you go the slower and slower the plane gets as you try and bleed off as much speed as you can. Let's see how much g's Rainbow can really take. You state to yourself as the plane comes to a halt in midair and turns back down towards the ground.

"ANON WE'RE STALLING!" Rainbow Dash yells out as the plane heads for the ground like a rock in water. As the plane head down you pull of some vertical snap rolls at high speeds causing the plane to shake rapidly from the sheer force.

Just before the plane hits the ground you pull up and invert the plane so you are flying upside down. The more tricks you perform the bigger and bigger the smile comes upon your face. Then why stop. You state a good point and climb once again doing snap rolls on the way up this time.

However you don't bleed off all of the velocity and instead level off and do couple barrel rolls ending it off with a nose dive accompanied by a mid-fall stall. With your fun now done with, you level off the plane at an average altitude and continue your heading.

(example of what snap rolls look like. Pretty crazy stunts you doing there Anon, trying to impress someone?)

"You alright back there." You state to Rainbow Dash that has been awfully quite after your first set of snap rolls.

"That... was.... AMAZING!" Rainbow Dash shouts out. "The adrenalin I got from that and the....."

"Don't you think about it Dash this isn't my plane." You state turning your head back to see Dashes head hanging over the side of the plane.

*bleh*

"This is the one time I'm not ashamed to have vomited. That was intense." Rainbow Dash state with a sheepish smile as she wipes her face with her hoof. "How low can you bring this plane?" Rainbow Dash asks.

"Why do you ask?" You ask Rainbow Dash with a hint of confusion.

"Because back in Equestria I like to see how fast and how low I can get to the ground without touching it. A personal game I like to play." Rainbow Dash states with a smirk.

"I bet I can beat you or at least match your best distance." You state with a smirk of your own.

"Oh really now." Rainbow Dash states with a confident yet playful tone. "You want to put your dare on the line? Double or nothing?" Rainbow Dash state.

"Wow you're very generous with giving me dares Dash." You state with a smile. "Deal. How low do I have to go?" You state as you wipe the rain from your goggles.

"Let's just say at my top speed I was able to get millimeters from the ground." With those words you take in a deep breath and gulp it down. Fuck that's close. You say to yourself as you look around the area.

"Alright just hold on tight." You say as you push the throttle all the way to the max and head straight towards a nearby river. I am either going to succeed and gloat about this for years to come or we're going to crash into the river and lose our ride. You state to yourself as you line up with the river.

The river is long so there is one thing I don't have to worry about. You state as you gradually get closer and closer to the river. "Ha Anon just give up. You will never be able to touch the water without crashing into it." Rainbow Dash states.

"One thing you should know about me Dash." You state turning around with a smile upon your face.

"And what may that be Anon?" Rainbow Dash states with a board tone.

"I never give up." You state as you turn your attention back towards the river. Here goes nothing! You state as you invert the plane. To your amazement the plane stays inverted allowing you to get even closer to the water above.

With the feeling of adrenalin you reach out your right hand towards the river making it skin the surface. As your hand makes contact with the water you immediately bring it back up as the force of the water at these speeds feels like concrete.

Fuck that hurt. You say to yourself as you gain altitude and roll your plane back over to its normal self. "HOLY FUCK! I ACTUALLY DID IT!" You yell out loud as you leave the river bellow.

Turning around you're met with a face that makes your day. Rainbow Dash is sitting there mouth open eyes wide. "You should see the look on your face Rainbow Dash." You state breaking out into laughter.

"But...." Rainbow Dash states with amazement. "Fine! Take you stupid dare. Not like you will ever use it." Rainbow state crossing her front hoofs.

"Don't be such a party pooper. Even you have to admit that was pretty amazing." You state turning back around. Man wait till my friends here about this. They're never going to believe it! You say while you look at the sunset over the horizon.

"Yeah that was pretty fucking amazing." Rainbow Dash speaks up from the back seat of the plane. "Looks like I got a record to beat when we get back to Equestria." Rainbow Dash say as she too looks towards the sunset over the horizon, as if just in time the rain seems to let up making the sunset even more beautiful.

"Amazing isn't it." You state gesturing towards the sunset. "Tricks and stunts may be exhilarating but seeing the sunset from up here will always be better." You say as the muscles in your body start to relax. "It's a long journey we got ahead of us Dash, best to get your rest now." You state as you fly off towards the destination.


"The guide says there is an art to flying", said Ford, "or rather a knack. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss."

Author's Note:

Flying... isn't it just amazing. Anyways let me know what you want to see in the future chapters in the comments bellow! Got a correction? You can always PM me or leave a comment explaining the error. Thanks everyone for your support as for without it the story would not exist. Lastly check out my Fimfiction page to see a sneak preview of books to come written by me!