• Published 4th May 2014
  • 6,837 Views, 236 Comments

Falling for a Star - CCpone



You're a military fighter pilot of a F-22 raptor along with your best friends Lorin and Jason. To bad you tend to use old tactics.

  • ...
48
 236
 6,837

Chapter four - A fishy situation

Rainbow Dashes POV:


HA! You did it! You've awoken before Anon! This plan that you're cooking up is gonna surprise the horseshoes off of Anon, well it would if he was a pony. Why you're doing this, well because you want to show to Anon that you're over your moral and can face it head on like he did.

Shuffling quietly out of your backpack you make sure to not make any loud noises that can cause Anon to awake. Once you're out of your sleeping bag you take in the surroundings.

It was still dark and the sun hasn't risen yet. Thank Celestia that you still had Anon's amazing helmet on. This thing was just so cool!

You had fiddled around with it yesterday and now you think its safe to say you have the basic knowledge on how it works.

By saying how it works, you mean that you know what button switches on and off the night vision. As far as how it was actually was able to do this, you had no idea.

Hehe... you were never the 'egghead' type of pony to figure it out and in turn just claimed it to be magic.

With the night vision engaged you can finally take in the surroundings as clearly as you would if it where midday. To your right was the muddy and murky lake that you two stumbled upon. To your left was the campfire accompanied by a sleeping Anon laying against the large bolder in front of it.

Taking a quick look over at him you spot the next item you need for this plan to work. Ah horse feathers! It's attached to his bucking belt. This plan just keeps getting harder by the second, but you're Rainbow Dash FASTEST FLYER IN EQUESTRIA! and you'll be dammed if this little obstacle will hold you back.

Putting on your best tip trotting you arrive next to Anon undetected, perfect! leaning in you grab the knife in your mouth and slowly tug at it in hopes to get it off. This would be an awkward situation if he suddenly awakens right now. You think to yourself as you tug once more to free the knife.

The knife was painted all black besides the actual sharpened bit, which was a sleek silver. You have no idea how you are going to manage to use the thing when the time comes, but you'll cross that bridge when you get there.

Tip trotting away you reach a safe distance to where you think Anon won't be able to hear you. At this distance you're practically right next to the murky waters which fill this gloomy lake. Seeing this really makes you not want to fish here for obvious reasons. So instead you travel a bit down the path to come across the river where you came from.

If you remember correctly you saw a prime spot for catching fish not too far from the camp site. The place that you saw before was a shallow part in the river where fish would expose themselves in order to cross.

After walking for five minutes you reach said spot just as you saw it before. As expected the fish were either jumping across the shallow part or were swimming near the top of the water. The spot was just as you last saw it and you preferred it that way.

Standing on the edge of the river you could see the helpless fish swim by, unaware of the predator that was lurking just inches away. You stick Anon's knife on the ground planing to catch the fish with your own two hooves. If all else fails you'll just have to use your mouth.

30minutes later...


You wait there for some time, mulling over what you are just about to do. Kill a innocent and helpless animal, can I really do this? I have to, this is for survival! With that thought in your mind you take a pouncing stance at the edge of the river.

Timing it perfectly, you leap into the air and come crashing down into the river. You have caught your first fish and it's in your hooves. The fish flaps around out of control which in turn startles the hay out of you. Being caught off guard by the slippery bucker you mess up and drop the fish back into the river.

"AH Hayseed!" You say in anger and shame as you just lost your first catch.

Attempting this multiple times you're met with the same result. You start to get mad at your past failures and this time you go full out. Leaping into the air you land right on the fish killing it instantly. The crimson blood runs from the fish and mixes into the river water. You carry the dead fish over to a rock triumphantly.

Now when you saw the fish that Anon gave you, it had no scales. It was just a piece of meat, nothing more. So with that in mind you pick up Anon's knife in your mouth and grind it against the fish, taking of some scales with your first pass.

It was a tedious and overall a gross process, as you nearly vomited twice. The bio never came as you have nothing to throw up. Your stomach was completely empty. Soon the fish is starting to look very tempting. Maybe it won't be that bad.

Time passes and you're soon left with a descaled fish. Trying to recall more of how Anon prepared it, you realize that he cut each fish down the middle so that you can have two slices. Why he did this you have no idea but you follow it anyways, assuming he knows what he is doing.

You start to cut down the middle of the fish, but halt immediately when you realize that the fish still had its innards. Parts of the fish start to spill out of the cut that you have just made. If you weren't sick before when scaling it, you sure are now.

Either way you push on like the strong Pegasus you are. You cut the entire fish in half (length wise) and swat away the guts that were still on the two pieces of fish. Now you're getting somewhere, the fish look almost the same as when Anon offered it to you.

Although your version might not have been as clean cut, it was the best you could do. Stabbing the two pieces of meat together with the knife, you carry them back to the camp. You feel both disgusted by yourself, but also a bit happy that you did it.

It was like a giant weight has been lifted off your shoulder and you can finally move onward's again. You were also a bit pumped to get some energy back and be able to help out.

Reaching the camp the sun begins to rise. You switch off the night vision, but keep the visor on. It was like sunglasses but looked 20% cooler than your own pair at home. Looking back at the campfire you see that it is all but ash and dust, the once burning embers you saw when you left to fish, have now faded.

This puts a damper on your mood, but you push it aside and think of how Anon made the fire. You had made fires all the time and you remember Applejack doing it when you went camping with her and Rarity along with the CMC (Cutie Mark Crusaders).

However when Applejack did it, it took a long time and how Anon did it, it took seconds. Like you said you could easily make a fire, but the only way you knew how was using a thunder cloud and there is two problems with that.

One: You don't have the strength to fly around looking for a thunder cloud, let alone use it.

Two: The noise it makes would surly wake Anon from his sleep, ruining your surprise.

So you'll just have to remember how Anon did it. You set the knife with the fish on it down by a small rock and venture over to Anon's 'goody bag', where he kept all of his survival gear. Opening it up you spot the black case that is the survival kit.

You also notice that there is another one, and two medical cases. Pushing those aside you grab the survival kit and open it up. You hope that looking at some of these objects might jar your memory, and help you find out how Anon created the fire.

After looking at all sorts of doodads, you come across a very particular one. It was a black rock attached to a silver rod. You have no idea what the two had in common so you tinkered with them for a while.

After ten minutes of playing with the rock and the silver rod you go to put it back, but by complete accident you scrape the two together creating a spark. You let go of the rock and the rod and step back being startled by the sudden spark of light.

Regaining your composure you go back to the rod and rock and do the same thing again. With the same results you put two and two together, a smile appears on your face as you now have the last key to Anon's surprise in your hand.

Packing the black case up again, you slip it back into the backpack. You head back to the fish making sure no animals have eaten it. To your likening the meat stays there unharmed, but some ants are attempting to attack it with a full on frontal assault.

Seeing this you pick back up the two pieces of fish with hast and put them over Anon's make shift cooker. The fish seem to fit snug on top of it. After making sure the fish is safe you go into the bush to get some fire wood.


You arrive back with all different sizes of wood. Glancing over to Anon you see that he is still sleeping away. Wow he must of been really tiered. You think to yourself as you glance at the sun that is already one quarter of the way up. You would say it's about 9 or 10am.

With a smile on your face you quickly place the smaller sticks in the middle, surrounded by larger sticks. Then when it got hot enough you would toss in the rather large log that you hulled in from deep within the forest.

With the setup of the fire look quite amazing for your standards you get the rock and rod. To your disliking you fail multiple times to light the sticks on fire. Soon you realize that from Anon's fire, he used dried grass to start it.

Pulling at some nearby grass you place it in the middle, once again you try to light it. The same results come and you start to get mad. Pulling the grass out you realize that it's a bit damp, well no wonder you couldn't get it to light!

Tossing the wet grass away you grab some dead dry ones that were near a tree. You follow the same procedure and this time it works. The dry grass catches on fire and starts to engulf the little sticks, then slowly it moves to the large branches.

Not much later you toss in the large log and watch as it too is engulfed in flames. You keep an eye on the fish above, making sure not to burn them as you worked hard to get them prepared. So now you wait, wait for your beautiful meal to be finished.

Anon's POV:


*Sniff*

*Sniff*

Mmmmm fish.

*Sniff*

Wait fish?

*Sniff*

Yup that's fucking fish alright!

All systems green, GO, GO, GO!

Shooting up out of your sleep you look around the campsite for the source of the delicious smell. Being the over observer you are, you look every were but the campfire first. After setting eyes on the campfire you take note of two pieces of fish being cooked.

AH hell yeah, your senses weren't playing games with you. There are actually two pieces of fish being cooked, not only that, they're scaled and gutted! Whoever did this is now your best friend for life.

Looking to the right of the fire you spot a certain rainbow colored Pegasus with a wide grin on her face. It takes you a moment to process what you are seeing. The gears in your head are dusting off and turning at full capacity.

"What... You... Fish... Moral?" Is all you're able to get out.

"Surprise!" She shouts out, the grin on her face never leaving.

"Hell yah I'm surprised!" You reply.

You can no longer hold in your emotion of joy. You run over to Rainbow and give her a big ass bear hug. You can feel her tense up as you enter the hug, she soon settles down and you let go of her. You have to say this is one of the nicest things anyone has ever done for you.

Now you aren't just saying the cooking you did have your family cook for you at times. But the fact that she threw her morals away just like that made you trust her that much more. That's why you went in for the hug.

Once you let her go you can see a tinge of red on her face, but you think she is more embarrassed then flattered. Why she would be embarrassed when no one is out here, is beyond your mental state. Either way you're going to have an awesome meal in store.

Walking over to the fish you see that they are done. Cooked well and looks like every part of the fish was equally roasted. This day could not get any better, you say to yourself in hopes that a movie moment will happen and somehow you're suddenly found.

Much to your disliking, there're no rescue teams that you spot. Well at least I have this wonderful meal. You think to yourself. On top of it all Dash is going to give it a try today, she promised so now it's her turn to show that she's not all bark and no bite.

Taking the first fish off the cooker you down it in one large bight. Man that was the most tasty thing you have eaten all week. The fish here were small but just big enough to hold down your hunger. You take the second piece of the fire to make sure it doesn't burn.

The fish is hot, but not hot enough to burn your hand and so with that you hold the fish out to Dash. You made sure that you ate the lesser one of the two, so she can at least taste what a well done fish tastes like.

"Your turn Dash." You say as you hold the fish closer to her mouth.

"Do I really have to?" She asks eye pleading for a way out of this.

"Yes, yes you do." You say firmly.

"Fine!" She says as she crosses her front hooves.

You take the time to rip off a little piece of the fish and hand it to her. She snatches the fish out of your hand and looks at. It is like she's trying to find a excuse to not eat the fish, she examines every part of it.

"Oh buck it! Might as well put all that hard work to use!" She states as she drops it into her mouth.

As soon as this happens Rainbow Dashes eyes grow wide as she stands there frozen. It starts to worry you, but as soon as that feeling comes, Dash spits it out and onto your coveralls. Well looks like she doesn't like it, that's OK you'll just have to force her then.

"Pleh! That fish is all slimy and tastes like shit." She states as she wipes her mouth.

"You would know what shit tastes like Dash." You chuckle as you tear off another chunk of fish. this time it's a huge chunk.

"Buck off man, I make you a meal and this is how you repay me." She says as she spits out what ever taste is still left in her mouth.

"Well you promised. Remember last night?" You say with a evil grin coming across your face.

"So what it's not like you can force me to eat it." She states as she looks at you.

"Oh that is where you're so wrong Dash." You keep the smile and reveal a large chunk of fish.

Rainbow Dashes eyes once again grow wide with worry as you approach her with the fish in your hand. With her being injured, it'll make it very easy to catch he if she tries to run. Walking slowly towards her she backs up against a tree.

"Now Anon, there is no need for this. We can make a deal like rational adults here." She says calmly with a hint of worry seeping into her voice.

"No deals here Dash, you should already know one thing about me by now" You say creeping closer.

"And whats that?" She questions as she looks around the area.

"I'm the furthest thing from a rational adult!" You yell as you jump into the air towards her.

Unfortunately Dash is quick to act and jumps out of the way. You in turn hit the ground with your belly first, fucking ow! Turning over you get up and look at her running her fastest towards the plains. Perfect you have longer legs! Their is no way she can beat you in a full on sprint.

All those years of PT(Physical Training) are finally being put to use as you close in on Dash. You got to hand it to her she is a pretty fast runner. No wonder she is considered the fastest flyer, if she can run like this you can't wait to see her fly.

Alas you pull up next to Dash smiling like a mad man and you leap towards her. Her eyes widen as you come down upon her causing you both go tumbling out of control. When the dust settles you have Dash pinned to the ground with your hands.

"Stupid bucking hands!" She shouts out as she tries to escape.

You have to do this fast because you know she is going to retaliate with her front hooves. This being said you take your hands off of her and grab the fish. She tries to swing at you, but you move your head out of the way.

With her legs still pinned against the ground you take the fish and hover it over Dashes face. You can tell by the way she is looking at you that you are going to have a long trip ahead of you after you get her to eat.

Using your right hand you force open Dashes mouth. You can feel her trying to refuse but you keep going. Finally you get her mouth open and drop the fish in. With not a second to lose you close her mouth with both hands.

She keeps swinging and punching trying to get you off but you don't budge. You know it's for her best, and with those intentions in mind you keep her mouth shut until she gives up.

"Just give up dash and eat the fucking fish!" You yell out hoping she receives the message.

"hmhmmmhmhmhm" Is all you hear as you have her mouth shut.

"What sorry I can't hear you. Maybe if you eat the fucking fish you could talk." You say smiling.

If looks could kill, you would consider yourself a blood splatter all across Equestria. She didn't like how you are forcing her to break her morals. Hell if you care, you need her to eat, all this piggy backing is really starting to kill your back. Thankfully with a satisfying gulp you assume that it's safe to let Dash go.

"You're going to bucking pay for this." She says as she gets up and walks back towards the camp.

Rainbow took it way better then you were expecting, with that in mind you walk back to the camp feeling victorious. When you arrive at the camp you have your hands held high in the sky and yell out "Yeahhh you rock Anon, You're the best." gloating to make the rainbow mare more mad.

Now you did say you dislike gloating before, this is true but you couldn't help it. You wanted to show her that she now has competition for the FASTEST FLYER IN ALL OF EQUESTRIA. If you ever got your plane back which is looking very grim at the moment you are sure to race her.

"Yeah, Yeah, Anon take it in, because now that I'm getting my energy back, I dare you to try it again." Rainbow claims with a smile.

You really want to take her up on this, as you know it takes quite a while to regain energy. The fish still had to go though her digestive track. Which you're not one hundred percent sure they have. Them being alien and all.

Nevertheless you decline the offer and start to pack up the camp site. Dash gets back into her backpack and waits for you to finish up packing. After you're certain that you left nothing behind, you pick up Dashes backpack and head off to the muddy lake.

Reaching the lake in no time, you point yourself north, well you point yourself to your so called north. You start your walk on the edge of the muddy lake with it's faint mist that still lingers around the water and shore.

Even the mist was a brownish white color, you can feel the water droplets hit your skin dampening it. The sensation is quite welcoming as you did run pretty fast not too long ago. So in turn the water droplets help cool down your body and you continue on your way.

It doesn't take long till you're out of the mist and following the stream that lead out of the murky waters. You wonder how the stream can be a bright blue when the lake that it was getting its water from was brown. Once again you digress and continue on your long trek. The stream turns left but you keep following it making sure to keep your bearings. If the river starts to head down south you'll abandon it and continue north.

To your liking the river bends back north and a bit to the right. With this change you're now heading North-East. The sun is behind you as it is now falling from its peak. The shadows that you cast are now in front of you with the glimmering river to your left.

You haven't noticed but Dash is still awake and shuffling around. Seems like she's in a uncomfortable spot, heaven forbid she cramps up. You chuckle to yourself as you play those thoughts though your head.

"You're awfully quite Dash." You say as you walk along the river's edge. "You all right?" you continue.

"Yeah I'm fine." She says "bored as hay though."

Looking though your head you try to find something that can pass the time as you walk North. Who knows maybe a game will make the time pass by faster and you'll reach civilization faster. With that in mind you pick out a rather basic but fun game.

"I spy with my little eye, something that that is large and tall." You say giving her a easy one for her first time.

"Really we're going to play a foals game?" She says sighing and sitting back into the backpack.

"looks like some mare woke up on the wrong side of the backpack." You state.

The only answer you get is a rather hard kick to the back. Talk about a sore sport and now a sore back. You wince a bit from the pain, she really could kick hard.


The time seems to crawl on by as you finally reach a rather large mountain. The river that you were following did a complete left turn and started to head a bit south. Not wanting to do a giant circle you tread away from the river and head North.

So here you are at the base of this huge mountain. The top was capped with white snow that shun the light in every which way. It look quite amazing and you can see Dash in awe too as she looks at the top of the mountain.

To make matters worse you're forced to go over the mountain. If you followed the river you're sure to go back where you started and you can't go east because there're more mountains in the way. So you make a small plan to camp the night at the bottom of the mountain and make the journey tomorrow when you're both rested and well fed.

Setting down the bags once again, but this time in the shade near a bunch of boulders. The boulder were in a U shape and blocked the wind from all sides. This was excellent because once you get the fire going the whole place would heat up making this night a relaxing night.

As you look up into the sky you note that the sun is almost at the horizon. Taking this time you turn over to see Dash kicking her way out of her sleeping bag. The sight pulls at your heartstrings as it's so cute when she struggles. Talk about upholding the tomboy look. you comment to yourself.

Going into your own backpack you pull out the medical bag. Once again you clean and redress your wound. You do the same for Dash, however it was hard to convince her that she needed the bandages replaced, that pride of hers is going to kill her some day.

With your wounds now dressed up nice again you make your way out side of the U shaped boulders in hope to find some wood for the fire. This time around was a scavenge, as there were little to no wood here by the mountains base. Nevertheless you find just enough to make it through the night. When the sun finally dips out of view you start the fire. This was your third camp and as they say third time is the charm.

45Minutes later...


Minutes pass by and the area that you're in heats up quite a bit. You're just about to rest your eyes when Rainbow Dash speaks up.

"As I recall, you still have to hold up your part of the deal." She claims standing in front of you a grin carved into her face.

You have completely forgot, you've told Dash that if she eats the meat you would show her how to fire your M-4. You choose the M-4 over the Desert Eagle because the M-4 can support the recoil much better with the butt of the gun. Where the Desert Eagle you have to rely on your hand strength to keep it from recoiling.

Plus you assumed it would look fucking badass. Wasting no time you get up and head over to your backpack that had your M-4 attached to it. You do have multiple clips for the thing, but you do want to keep as much ammo as you can.

Un-clipping the M-4 from your bag you put a fresh clip into it and cock it, however you keep the safety on making sure that it's safe for her to carry. You have no idea how she's going to hold this with hooves and how she's gonna handle the recoil.

Nevertheless if she fail's you'll get a big laugh out of it, or a bullet to the chest or head.

"Well it looks like you're right Dash." you say holding the M-4 up.

Dashes grin widens. You know people train for mouths to shoot this rifle, but to see a complete rookie try it, this is going to be funny and terrifying at the same time. You hold the rifle up into a firing position and begin to teach her how to hold the gun.

She gets the gist of it and you tell her it's just like the flair gun when you fire. This time though you tell her that the M-4 has a much larger kick to it then the flair gun. She sticks her tongue out at you as you pass her the rifle.

Now you know that you should probably run to cover, but you force yourself to stay and help her out if she needs it. Dash still has the helmet on, which is good because it will help with the bang that this rifles gives, without it you nearly went deaf.

You watch as Dash flicks the safety off and aims down the sights of the rifle. You can see her muscles tense up as she slowly brings the trigger back.

BANG!

Dash flinches but she is still standing as unbelievable as that sounds. You were sure that she would have been knocked right on her flank. On top of that she hit the target dead on, which was a small rock. You're literally at a lost for words as she continues to fire at other small rocks.

BANG! BANG! BANG!

The light and the sound of the rifle fills the U shaped place that is your camp. The campfire has got nothing compared to your rifle.

BANG! BANG! BANG!

Surprisingly she hits every single rock dead in the center. Beginners luck, You say to yourself.

As you hear the click of the safety you head slowly towards Dash, however what you don't know is that Dash just flicked the safety to fully automatic. By the time you get close to her she fires 10 shots right into a large boulder.

BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG!

The light and the sound make you jump back and cover your ears, as you were not expecting Dash to go full automatic on her first time. This mare is crazy, you think yourself as you get back up.

Looking over at Dash you can see that she has a wide smile on her face. She then flicks the gun to safety, this time you look to make sure. Man is this mare gonna have a sore shoulder tomorrow. She then turns around to face you with the gun pointed towards the ground. Good she learned not to point it at people/ponies.

"That was BUCKING AWESOME!" She shouts as she hands you back the rifle, "and what you think about me hitting all the targets?" She asks with a hint of gloating sneaking in.

"I got to hand it to you Dash, you did fucking amazing for your first time." You say as you take the clip out of the gun. "I truly didn't expect you to go full automatic on your first try." You say as you take the chambered bullet out of the mechanism.

"That was the best part!" She replies looking like she just learned how to walk.

Attaching the gun back to the bag, you turn to the camp and head off to a nearby rock by the fire to get some shut eye. You would advise rainbow to do the same but you think you'll let her be for now, she did after all just fire a rifle for the first time.

Getting to your rock you lean against it and watch the night sky. The stars come out and the clouds are now clearing. You can see the moon near the horizon as it just peaks into view. Soon your eyes get heavy and you fall into a well needed deep sleep.

Twilight's POV:


Its been three days! THREE DAYS! since you've last seen Rainbow Dash. All of her friends including you are worried sick about her. To make matters worse it's all your fault! You were the one that told Dash to wait until the morning to search for this 'alien' called Anon. If only you weren't so tired back then, you could of prevented this entire catastrophe from even happening. The last thing you heard from her was that she was going out to look for Anon and that she would not rest until she did.

So many negative thoughts go through your head as you think what could of happened to her if she over worked herself. She could be hurt, She could be DEAD! No, no, no you say to yourself, Rainbow is a strong pony and will pull though this.

The first day when you realized Rainbow was gone, you made sure to look though the entire Everfree forest, when you and the other four found nothing but a large crater your hopes dwindled. Every pony in Ponyville is telling you to give up the search. It's easy for them to say because she's not as close to them as she is to your group. Alas the idea of abandoning the search starts to look more and more tempting as you come up with no clues as to where she is.

The night is upon you and the tired day is ending along with the search party you've organised. You have sent a letter to Celestia stating that Rainbow is missing but you never got a return. It is quite unusual that the princess wouldn't return your letter. Then again you guess that she has much better things to do, like running an empire for example.

Returning to your library you're greeted by spike poring you a cup of tea. It was very thoughtful of spike to prepare you tea at such a time.

"Thanks, Spike." You say as you drink the tea greedily.

"You look like you need it." Spike replies as he heads upstairs to go to sleep.

You're about to go upstairs to sleep as well when you hear a knocking on your door. It was more than knocking it was banging. With hast you gallop to the door and open it. Standing in front of you is Applejack with a unsure look on her face.

"Yah need to see this Twi. I think we found yer a'h clue." Applejack states catching her breath.

"What is it!" You practically shout out.

"It's much easier ta show yah Twi" Applejack replies.

"Then show me!" You reply quickly.

With that said you and Applejack gallop towards the Everfree forest. Once near the forest you can make out two shapes on the ground at the edge of the forest. They're much too big to be ponies so your mind rests that it was Dash.

Once you're right by the forest you can now clearly see the two creature laying on the grass just outside the forest. The two creatures just happen to be timber wolfs. You look confused at AJ then back at the two dead wolfs.

"How is this a clue." You state as you circle the timber wolfs, how ironic you circling a timber wolf.

"Well look at them Twi, look how they died." AJ points towards the head.

You circle around to the head to see that both timber wolfs had a hole in their head where blood came out of. The sight was quite revolting, however you never seen a wound like that before. A perfect circle.

Circling around to the back of the head you can see the same circle and blood. It's as if some small object was traveling fast enough to go straight thought their heads, but something that fast shouldn't be possible without a large discharge of energy.

Your mind goes back to the crater this could be your solution!

"AJ were these wolfs found here?" You ask.

"No, I found them ways away in the forest." AJ replies

"Were they near the crater." You reply quickly.

"Naw they were about a good ways away from it." AJ answers.

Well there goes your first theory, but besides that you can't think of any more ways a object could reach that speed. You dismiss it and carry on looking at the wolfs, other than the hole in their head they were untouched.

"So why do you think this is a clue AJ?" You ask confused.

"Ah think that there alien did this with a alien weapon of some sorts." AJ responds firmly.

Giving this a though it could be possible that the alien could have a weapon that could damage the timber wolf like this. Either way this clue would not lead you in the right direction. All this clue does is make you worry more.

Dash going out all night to find a alien that has the ability to drill holes in your head. This does not sit well with you. In fact when you finally reach your bed back in the library you find that you can't sleep at all with this though lingering in your head.

Tossing and turning in your bed you struggle to get some rest. You finally give up and head downstairs to get a midnight snack. Snacks always helped you get to sleep. When you reach your kitchen you make yourself a daffodil and daisy sandwich, which was always your favorite.

The snack does wonders as you are now feeling the effects. Your eyes start to get heavy as you clean up your mess and head up to your bed once more. You lay down and pull the blankets over you, soon you can feel sleep creeping up on you.

"I hope your OK Rainbow Dash." You whisper to yourself, as sleep finally takes you.


“You wanna fly, you got to give up the shit that weighs you down.”
― Toni Morrison, Song of Solomon

Author's Note:

Just to let the people reading this know, I do not have a proof reader. When I proof read myself I don't catch certain things. So if you would like to, you can PM me any corrections as that would be helpful. Lastly if you have a question don't be afraid to ask in the comments, as i will answer them to the best of my ability.