• Published 4th May 2014
  • 6,832 Views, 236 Comments

Falling for a Star - CCpone



You're a military fighter pilot of a F-22 raptor along with your best friends Lorin and Jason. To bad you tend to use old tactics.

  • ...
48
 236
 6,832

Chapter sixteen - Family Friends

Date: June/4/2020
Location: Milton, Ontario
Time: 06:00

Anon's POV:


The feeling of the wind never felt so peaceful, the sight of the sun rising in the distance never looked so beautiful. These were the thoughts that lingered throughout your mind, thoughts that seemed to flood every part of your conscience and blocking out everything else.

"This is Charley Hotel Alpha Oscar Sierra! Do you copy?!" Well.... blocking almost everything out. Being caught a bit off your own guard you hesitate before the man on the radio repeats himself. "This is Charley Hotel Alpha Oscar Sierra! Do you Copy?!"

You will admit that, that is one long ass call sign but who are you to question it. Fumbling around in your cockpit you manage to find the radio controls. "This is Romeo Delta Two Zero. I read you five by five, over." You state in the microphone. Who could be contacting me at this time and at this location? You ask yourself as the man on the radio responds.

"You're being placed under arrest for stealing a civilian aircraft. We're coming along side you, you're to follow our lead, any and all actions you do will be used against you in the court of law. You're also to be told that we have permission to shoot you down if we deem necessary. Do you understand sir?" The man states as you look around the area to spot their planes.

Sure enough when you look behind you, you can spot two F-35's flying in a echelon formation. Wow looks like their actually using these things. You state to yourself as you play the possible outcomes of this situation mentally.

Well they're no doubt they're escorting me to the nearest airfield so I can be immediately detained. If I play through with this, then I will have no way of escaping and possibly endangering Rainbow Dashes life. With that thought fresh in your mind you look back to see Rainbow Dash still in her seat sleeping. The other option is to try to evade them, but they have F-35's and all you got is a bi-plane. The outcomes of this is that you have a chance of escaping but also put Dash in danger.

With the two options in your head you choose the one that you think will be the safest for Rainbow Dash in the long run. "Sorry Dash but you're going to have a rude awakening." You say out loud as you yank the joystick hard right and forward pulling you into a downwards spiral.

*BRRRRRRRRRRT*

Immediately the F-35's shoot at you, rewarding them with multiple hits to your right wing. Thankfully none of the bullets hit the fuselage and you can continue flying with the thought of Dash being unharmed. As your bi-plane continues its controlled dive you notice a sound that worries you even more.

*Crack* *Screech*

Out of instincts you pull the plane up to get it level. However the moment you yank the joystick back you immediately regret your decision as the planes right wing tears off. You done did it now! You yell mentally as the plane spins out of control back down towards the ground.

Oh how I wish I was Ziv Nadivi* right now! You state as you try your hardest to pull the plane out of the spin. Following what you have learnt from him, you push the throttle all the way up. Sadly for this event to happen you have to be flying at much faster speed, so in return the plane accelerates its spin.

Looking back you can spot Rainbow Dash still fast asleep. Man that mare is a heavy sleeper. You state as you turn your attention back forwards. At this moment in time the only thing that you're able to do is yank the joystick down and pray to science that this crash will not kill you.

With that being said you yank down on the joystick with all the force you can muster. To your surprise the plane's nose tilts up a bit before impact. As the plane hits the ground you can hear screeching and scratching as the wooden frame slides across the rocky ground. The sound did not last long because before you knew it you were out cold.

Rainbow Dashes POV:


You're stirred from your rather peaceful dream to find yourself still in your seat. However when you unbuckle and hop out of the plane, you realize that you have crashed. The whole right wing was torn off and what remained of it was riddled with bullet holes.

OH FUCK! WHAT ABOUT ANON! You yell to yourself as you gallop over to the front of the plane. However when you take your first step you're greeted by a large pain in your chest and fall to the ground. Laying there in the grass you look over your body, but nothing seems to be damaged.

After your little self-check you bring yourself back up off the ground. The pain still states its presents but you have more important matters to attend to right now.

Arriving at the front of the plane your eyes lay upon Anon's limp body in his seat. "Anon!" You yell out as you quickly reach into the cockpit and unbuckle Anon. Once the seat belt is unhooked Anon's body falls forwards onto the joystick.

In a despite attempt to free Anon from the wreckage, you grab a hold of his collar with your mouth and pull. Being the athlete you are it doesn't take much effort to pull Anon out of the smoking plane.

Once Anon is out of the plane you immediately check him for signs of life. To your liking you can spot Anon's chest rise and lower as he takes little breaths. With a smile coming across your face, you grab a hold of his collar again and drag him a good distance away from the plane.

"You owe me one." You state to Anon's unconscious body. Looking around the area you realize that the place you have crashed into seems to be a forest. With the pain still present in your stomach you take a seat next to Anon.

However you don't stay sitting for long as you hear sirens in the background. "Oh shit we need to hide!" You state once again to Anonymous's unconscious body. Where to hide! You state in your mind. Glancing around you take note of a rather large bush, big enough for you and Anonymous to hide in.

With lightning like reflexes that you pride yourself in, you grab a hold of Anonymous and start dragging him over to the bush. You will admit that Anon is much heavier then you expected him to be, then again he is twice the size of you.

Arriving at the bush just in time, you peek out to see a group of people wearing uniforms arrive at the crash site a couple of feet away. "Man, what a crash!" one of the suited men states. "No living being could have survived such a crash. Just look at the plane!" The man continues.

"Don't jump to conclusions to fast." The other man besides him says. The other man looked to be of higher importance then the first man. His suit cleaner along with three chevrons instead of the one the first man had. "The plane is here but where're the pilot and the passenger?"

The first man approaches the wreckage cautiously to get a better look, while the second man walks off to talk with more people arriving at the scene. When the first man arrives at the plane he does something that surprises you. The man forgets about the plane and looks upon the ground.

Oh fuck! He's going to find the dragging marks. You state to yourself as the man kneels down to the ground. He spends a good time looking at the ground before getting back up and following it to the first place you placed Anon.

This is not good! You state to yourself as you start to shake from the fear of what they will do if they find you. The man stops at the new spot and kneels down again, it takes him a bit longer then the first time he did it, but once again he turns to the right direction. However this time the direction he is heading in is right at you.

Having a slight panic attack you notice the second man come back to the first man. "Hay what are you doing private!" The man yells out making the first man turn around to face him. "Stop looking at the ground and examine that plane!"

"Sorry sir, but these tra-" Is all the man can say before the second man responds.

"NO BUTS PRIVATE!" The second man commands with a voice strong and sturdy. "The suspects must have bailed before they hit the ground. These tracks are nothing more than animal tracks." The man states pointing to the tracks on the ground. "See does that look like a human made it? Now in less we get Intel that there was a horse or pony on that plane, then I don't want to see you staring at the ground. DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR PRIVATE!"

"YES SER!" The private yells loud and gives the man a salute. "Will have the wreckage swept before you know it!" The Privet states before he runs of in the direction of the plane.

"Stupid recruits. We better get a name soon or this search is going to end fast." The second man states in a low tone. The second man stays at his spot for a little while longer but as time passes he to walks away from the bush that you and Anon are held up in. Few that was close. You state to yourself as you look back at Anon's body laying in the bush motionless.

"That's two you owe me big fella." You state to him in a whisper. You don't risk it and wait a little bit longer till the men at the crash site clean up the plane wreckage and leave the area. From what you could see in the bush, the second guy did not look happy when the plane was moved.

Time passes and soon you and Anon are the only things in this forest from what you can see. With the sense of safety from the isolation, you lay down next to Anon and wait for him to awake.

Anon's POV:


Four hours later...

To your surprise when you awake you're not greeted by big golden gates or bars. Instead when you open your eyes you see Rainbow Dash's eyes staring right back at you. Being caught off guard again you jump up and out of a bush you were in. "Ah fuck! My head!" You state as a sudden jolt of pain hits it.

"Well good morning Anon." Rainbow Dash states exiting the bush seconds later.

"Why the hell were we in a bush? How long was I out?!" You state as you rub the front of your head as that is where the pain feels like it's coming from.

"About five hours I would say." Rainbow Dash states looking you in the eyes. From where you're standing Rainbow Dash looks absolutely stunning. She's in just the right spot where the sun breaks through the forest canopy, her coat and mane radiating bright hues.

Shaking your head you get back to the matter at hand. "So what exactly happened while I was out?" You state walking over to where you thought you last saw the plane at. "Where's the plane!" You state observing the area.

"You want the full story or the fast version?" Rainbow Dash asks as she walks over to you.

"Full story, I want to know what exactly happened. That means no bullshit to make you look like a hero." You state as you observer the ground where the plane once stood. While glancing over the area you notice that the ground is still shifted from the crash and some metal fragments were still stuck in the ground.

"You don't have to worry about me bullshiting. The truth is pretty awesome as it is." Rainbow Dash sates with her chest puffed out to make her look stronger. "Well the first thing I remember was when I woke up. I was light headed from the crash and hurting all over. When I unbuckled myself I rushed over to you as fast as I could, only to see that you were knocked out. So being the loyal and strong pony I am, I pulled you out of the smoking wreckage and to a safe distance."

Rainbow Dash pauses for a moment. "Are you even listening?!" Rainbow Dash states.

"Yeah!" You reply. "I'm just multitasking." You state as you take your gaze off from the ground to meet Dashes. "Go on." You state giving Rainbow Dash your full undivided attention.

"As I was saying, I lugged your limp body a good distance away from the crash so you would be safe if the plane where to explode. After that I waited for you to wake up, however I heard sirens in the distance and I remember you telling me what you're people would do to me if they found me. So I did the logical thing and dragged you into a bush." Rainbow Dash claims.

"So that explains why I woke up in the bush." You state to Rainbow Dash. "Was that it? or did anything else happen? Did the cops show up?"

"If you mean men like you but wearing uniforms then yes. They showed up shortly after I tossed you into the bush." Rainbow Dash claims. "They investigated the whole sight, however they managed to miss us. After they were done they left the site with the plane. That's about all you missed."

"How long ago was that?" You state curious.

"I would say about four hours ago." Rainbow Dash states sitting down on the ground.

"So what you're telling me is that you laid with me in that bush for four hours staring at me." You state with a smile upon your face.

Rainbow Dash seems to have taken this offensively and jolts up from her seat. "No...... yes..... maybe!" Rainbow Dash states with a hint of redness coming to her face.

You're quite flattered that she stayed with you in the bush till you woke up. However the whole watching you while you sleep thing is still a bit creepy nevertheless. "I'm just teasing you." You state to Rainbow Dash.

Rainbow Dash takes a little breather then speaks up. "How did we crash anyways. I was only awake after it happened."

"Want the full story or the fast version?" You state looking up to the sun to see it at its peak. "We don't got too much time, but I think I can fit in the long version if you want it." You say looking back down towards Dash.

"Fast version, because I know you're going to add your own little bullshit on how 'you' were the hero." Dash states while blowing you a raspberry. She's spending too much time with me. You state to yourself as you prepare the fast version.

"Long story short: We were flying, fighter plane came, they told me I was under arrest, I tried to run from them, we got shot, wing ripped off, then we crashed. To be completely honest I'm surprised you stayed asleep the whole time. Anyways let's get moving, we can walk and talk." You state remembering the general direction you were heading to get to Milton.

"So you tried to avoid getting arrested by dueling a fighter jet with the little wooden plane?" Rainbow Dash states as she walks beside you.

"Yup." You state with a smile as you look down and ruffle Rainbow Dashes mane.

"HAY QUIT IT!" Rainbow Dash says in an angry tone. "I'm not a foal." Rainbow Dash states "If anyone deserves to get their hair ruffled it's you."

"You think you're older than me?" You say to Rainbow Dash.

"I don't think it I know it!" Rainbow Dash states with a smirk that always seems to get you. "You first, how old are you Anon?" Rainbow asks in a playful tone.

"25. I have no need to hide it." You state in a confident tone, as being 25 is pretty dam awesome. You will admit that you don't really act the age but what's the fun in being serious all the time. Sometimes you just got to let loose and live a little.

While you think about your age and what it really means you notice that Rainbow Dash has kept quiet. "And how old are you Dash?" You state with a smirk plastered upon your face. You know that the only reason she's quite is because she's younger, if she was older she would of said it by now.

"23" Rainbow Dash mutters under her breath.

"What was that Dash?" You state putting a hand to your ear even though you heard her the first time.

"Twenty three!" Dash yells out as she gives up hiding her age.

"Ha! So I am older!" You state brining your arms up in a victory like fashion. "Wait... I'm not so sure that's a good thing." You state as you realize you’re getting old.

"Live it up while you have the chance." Rainbow Dash states as you both reach the edge of the forest. You never thought you would be happy to see Milton, you had some friends that used to live here however they are all gone by now. Milton was always such a cookie cutter town, filled with soccer moms and goody two shoes. You do something just a bit wrong and someone would be around to correct you.

However looking upon it now makes you forget all of the bad experiences you had here and look to the bright side, like how you're only a couple hours away from Toronto. Ah Toronto, a city filled with ambition, ideas, and poverty. Then again all cities have some sort of poverty so you can't hold it against them.

With this in mind you continue out of the forest and onto farm land. You always wondered if farmers cared if people walked across their crops. I know I would, that's basically like people walking on your money.

"So when's your Birthday Anon?" Rainbow Dash states as she walks with you across the open farmland. "Do humans celebrate Birthdays?" She asks looking up to you.

"My birthday just passed, May/31st/1996." You recite with ease. "And yes we humans do celebrate birthdays. We usually just go out to a bar and get wasted." You state chuckling at how retarded but fun it is.

"Sounds a lot like what us ponies do. Party all day until we pass out from the cider." Rainbow Dash states chuckling as well. "Looks like ponies and humans aren't that different when it comes down to it."

You ponder that thought for a moment before chuckling some more. "You got that right. I guess that's just the funniest thing to do in the universe. So when's your Birthday Rainbow Dash?" You say as you walk off the dirt fields and onto a gravel path leading into the town.

"November,19th. Our years are different in Equestria so I don't think it would matter if I told you it." Rainbow Dash states as the gravel path you're traveling on turns into an asphalt road.

"Looks like I have to go shopping once we get back to Equestria." You state with a smile. "Get you the perfect birthday present." You say looking ahead as the houses and shops start to come into your view.

"Oh great! A present from Anon!" Rainbow Dash states with a sarcastic tone.

You look down towards Dash. "Hay! Don't lug a gift horse in the mouth." You reply as you once again ruffle her mane.

"HAY I TOLD YOU TO QUIT IT." Rainbow Dash states with annoyance now present in her voice.

"But you're the younger one so it fits." You say to Dash as you pass by the first building. It doesn't hit you until you see the first person catch a glance at Rainbow Dash. OH shit! I forgot talking, multi-colored ponies don't exist on earth!

However instead of engaging you in conversation when he passes you, he just walks by uninterested. Huh? What.... You say to yourself only to toss it over your shoulder. Maybe people here are just too lazy to ask question. You think to yourself.

With that little problem solved you go back to talking to Rainbow Dash. You're actually not regretting her decision to come with you now, it's a really good way to pass the time; talking with Rainbow Dash.

"Oh that reminds me Anon." Rainbow Dash speaks up.

"Reminds you of what?" You ask Rainbow Dash.

"You owe me two for saving your sorry flank back there." Rainbow Dash replies with a her signature smirk. From that statement alone you know what the next words will be out of her mouth. So that means your dares are mine. "So that means your dares are mine."

You can't help but do a little mental party as you were spot on with her response. "Fine, take them. You know I follow through on my dares." You say as you remember trying to teach Rainbow Dash how to swim.

"Trust me I know." Rainbow Dash states with a smirk. "I will put them to good use don't you worry none." She says still keeping her smirk upon her face. Mark my word, I will get them back. You say to yourself mentally.

Without paying any attention to where you were going you find yourself at the Milton GO station. How convenient just where I wanted to go. You say to yourself. "Here we are Dash the GO-station!" You say gesturing to the train platform.

"What's a 'GO-station'?" Rainbow Dash asks as you walk over to the benches and sit down upon one.

"It's like the train station you have in Ponyville. Your train leads to Canterlot, this one leads to Toronto!" You state excited that soon you get to show Rainbow Dash Toronto. Where to go first... You think to yourself. CN tower? The beach? Maybe the new Ripley's believe it or not aquarium. If all else fails we can just go to the Cinnabon they have there, that place has the best cinnamon buns. As the many wonderful thoughts go through your head Rainbow Dash speaks up.

"The Ponyville train costs bits doesn't this one as well." Rainbow Dash brings up a good point. However you're prepared to answer this one with ease. "Don't worry Dash I used to ride these things for free all the time." You state giving Rainbow Dash a little wink.

Rainbow Dash seems to get the idea and gives you a wink back. "So in Toronto I get to meet your family right?" Rainbow Dash states bringing your mood down just a bit. Right I have to say goodbye to my family . You say to yourself in a deadpan tone. A family is a family no matter how mean they are, so it is your duty to inform them of your deparcher to another universe.

"Yes Dash you get to see my family." You state in a deadpan tone. "Just remember what I told you. They aren't the happiest people in the world."

"Yeah, yeah. It's still going to be -"

*BRRRRRRRRRR* *BRRRRRRRRRR*

You practically jump off the bench when you hear that noise. To be honest you where scared like a little kid. However when you look to the direction the noise was coming from, you realize that it was just the train arriving.

"HA! You should have seen the look on your face Anon." Rainbow Dash states as she breaks out into laughter. "I don't think I can handle hanging out with you for much longer. My lungs are going to break from the laughter."

Sighing you get up and help Rainbow Dash recompose herself. Once again you're surprised that not one single person has yet asked about Rainbow Dash. For sure you would of said something by now if you saw a multi-colored pony start breaking out into laughter, let alone talk.

Nevertheless the people upon the train platform walk to the edge and await the doors to open. It takes about five minutes for the train to get settled down and when it does the doors slide open. When the doors are fully open the passengers quickly disembark while the people waiting rush inside. It was quite a hectic site but you managed to get in along with Dash.

With the new passengers now getting settled in, you and Dash walk down the now open hallway to find an empty seat. Much to your liking you and Dash manage to find an open booth meant for four people to share. However the train looks to be a bit on the 'light side' so you decide to take it.

"Wow you get a lot of space on this train." Rainbow Dash states as she sits down across from you. The booth that you sit in has two seats on either side, along with a table in the middle. To the right of you and to the left of Dash is a rather large window displaying the outside of the train, to the other side is the hallway.

"It's not all ways like this. Sometimes I have to stand in the hallway it's so crowded. We just got lucky today." You state looking out of the window. Won't be long till the train starts rollin'. You say to yourself as you recall GO-Trains are always on the move only stopping for ten minute breaks.

As if timed perfectly the train slowly starts to move forward and a voice on the intercom comes on. "Next stop: Toronto." With the name of the city being confirmed you lay back and relax as the train accelerates to its normal speed.

When the train hits its top speed you notice that Dash has yet to move her eyes from the glass window. "You OK Dash?" You state leaning towards the table.

"This train is going so fast!" Rainbow Dash states pointing to the window. Following her hoof you are greeted by the green blur which is the forest you're passing. "This must be going like three times faster than the Equestria train!" Rainbow Dash claims.

You sigh as you realize that all the little things seem to amaze Rainbow Dash. Now I know what it feels like to be Twilight watching me be amazed by magic. "Yes it probably is. This train runs off liquid fuel so we probably can reach speeds much faster than this."

Rainbow Dash tears her gaze from the window and sets her eyes upon you. "So Anon what's the first thing we're going to do when we get to Toronto?" Rainbow Dash states.

"Well I was thinking we would visit the CN tower first. Then after words we can chill at the beach or downtown. Then we will visit my parents, I also think one of my friends lives in Toronto so we can give him a check to." You state to Rainbow Dash as you bring your hands to the back of your head and lean back relaxing.

"Seems like you have this 'date' all planed out." Rainbow Dash claims with her smirk present.

You smile and respond to Dash's statement. "Not much of a date more of a tour of the city, but if you want to call it that go ahead." You say as you hear the ticket checker open the cart door. "OK Dash follow my lead and we will get this ride for free." Rainbow Dash nods her head and the cart door opens.

"Tickets please." The lady states holding out her hand. However the lady looks upon Rainbow Dash instead of you, no doubt questioning why a full grown man is sitting in a train with a technicolored pony.

"Yeah just one moment." You state pulling off your backpack that you for a second forgot you had with you. Placing the bag on the table you open it up to see its contents, being the awesome actor you are you reach your hand in to find the 'missing ticket'. "I swear I had it! It was in here!" You state with a confused voice.

"Sir you can't ride the GO-Train without a ticket." The lady states in a monotone voice. You bet that this girl has seen a lot of attempts to get free rides, however she has never met you before.

"I must of gave it to that guy that was checking tickets when I entered the train." You state making up the whole thing. Do you guys check tickets before you get onto the train?" You ask the ticket lady.

The lady sighs and leans up against the wall. "No, sir you just gave a man a free ticket." The lady states. "Although this sucks you're going to have to come with me." The lady says as she gets up from her leaning.

She's good, time to pull out the big guns. "But you don't understand. I have to get to Toronto my mother's on her death bed." You state with fake sadness in your tone. "I got her this pony to cheer her up." You state pointing to Rainbow Dash.

"Yeah... right. When that pony talks you can get a free ride." The lady states only making you look over to Dash with a smile. Rainbow Dash answers your smile with her signature smirk before she takes in a deep breath.

"You mean this pony!" Rainbow Dash states aloud making the ticket ladies jaw slack. "If I heard you right you owe this man a free ticket." Rainbow Dash states with her smirk turning to a confident smile.

You literally think you broke the ticket lady as she just stands there with her mouth wide open. Trying your hardest not to break out into a fit of laughter you re-zip your backpack and place it on your back. "I think your right." You state to Rainbow Dash.

"but....how.....that......pony? speak?" is all the ticket lady can say before returning to her stair. The funny thing is that you were just getting started. You wonder what the lady would of said if she saw the mare flying. Too bad here on earth Rainbow Dash lacks that one ability.

"Science experiment gone horribly wrong." You state to the lady that seems to be defrosting her frozen expression. "The experiment was supposed to turn this pony into a kind and caring pony." You state getting a glance from Rainbow. "However something went wrong and now I am stuck here with an annoying mare, that won't stop asking me stupid questions." You know now is not the time to make hits on Rainbow Dash but you couldn't help it.

"HAY! I DO NOT ASK STUPID QUESTIONS!" Rainbow Dash states pushing you to your limits on how much laughter you can keep bottled up before you explode. "Well it's not like you were any better back in Equestria." Rainbow Dash states with a confident tone that she got you back.

All throughout this little argument you had failed to realize that the ticket lady is still standing there in shock. "See what did I tell you. Experiment gone wrong she thinks she's from another universe." You state to the lady.

"I'm just going to leave you two alone." The lady states as she moves onto the next booth. Ha! I knew I still had it in me. Although I do have to credit Rainbow Dash for her help. You say to yourself as you turn to face Rainbow Dash. The moment your eyes meet you both break out into a never ending fit of laughter.

"DID YOU SEE HER FACE!" Rainbow Dash states in between her little fits of laughter. "PRICELESS." You and Dash continue your torrent of laughing for well over ten minutes and by the time you're done the train has already arrived at the Toronto GO-Station.

Wiping the tear away from your eye you get up and walk into the hallway. "Looks like this is our stop Dash." You state to Dash as she to gets up off her seat and follows you into the hallway. "Ready to see Humanity at its finest." You state as you make your way off the train and into the train station.

Much to what you expected the Toronto Train station is filled to the brim with busy people running around with their snazzy suits and ties. However when you turn around to find Dash you notice she is not there. Great she got lost again! You state to yourself as you do a 360 to search for her.

When you stop back at the same direction you started off at you notice Rainbow Dash exiting the train. Few that could of ended badly. You state to yourself as you walk up to Dash. "You need me to piggy back you everywhere?" You state sarcastically to Rainbow Dash.

"Yeah." Rainbow Dash states with a smile on her face. Well I will give her that. I did not see that one coming. Sighing you kneel down and pick up the mare placing her firmly on your back. You have gotten used to carrying Dash around, however she has never asked you to.

With the idea that Dash is not to get lost now you make your way through the crowds of people. "Why are there so many people in this building." Rainbow Dash states with a curious tone.

"Why do you think Dash." You state with a monotone voice mimicking the ticket lady from before. "This is like Canterlot but with more people. There are obviously going to be a lot of people at the train station." With that being said you reach the front doors and step out and onto the streets of Toronto.

For you to see the sight is nothing special but from the reaction you get from Dash you think it's safe to assume its fucking amazing for tourist's. "Holy fucking hell! You humans build all of this!" Rainbow Dash states as she gazes upon the many skyscrapers and high-rises.

"Yup and if you think this is cool wait till you see the CN tower!" You state remembering that it costs 22 dollars to get up. Fuck looks like we will have to pay my friend a little visit. You say to yourself.

With that in mind you think to yourself where could your friend be living. You know that last time you saw him he lived in one of the large apartment buildings. However you doubt you will be able to check every single one for your friend so you do what any logical person would do and pull out your cell phone.

"What you doing with that Anon?" Rainbow Dash asks as you take out your phone and dial your friend up.

"Just calling a friend to see if he can help a bro out." You state looking to see Dash smiling back down. "He should be cool but who knows how he will react when he sees you." You state reaching up to ruffle Rainbow Dashes mane.

Before Rainbow Dash can react your hand has already commenced the ruffle. "DO THAT ONE MORE TIME AND I SWEAR TO CELESTIA THAT IT WONT END WELL!" Rainbow Dash shouts out gathering a few stairs from people walking the streets.

"OK.. ok calm down." You say to Rainbow Dash as you hold the phone up to your ear. I'm still going to do it later. You state with a evil laugh in your head. It takes no time at all for your friend to pick up the phone and answer.

"ANON! I haven't talked to you since I last saw you face to face before your deployment to the UAE! How's it been bro?" Scott states in his normal excited tone. You always liked talking with him, he has this positive aurora that emanates from him.

Smiling at his response to your call you reply. "You won't believe it even if I told you." You state with an equally excited tone. "I'm in Toronto as we speak where you at so we can meet up?" You say coming to a halt on the sidewalk.

"You came back!" Scott states with an eager tone. "Don't worry about meeting up with me I will just meet you at the GO-station, that is where you're at right?" Scott asks and you can hear in the background him rushing to get ready.

"Yeah that would be awesome! You're a life saver man." You state.

"Oh and I got you a little 'welcome home' present." Scott states as he hangs up the phone. Asshole always does that to you, leaves you on a cliff wondering. You say mentally, however whenever he does it he never lets you down.

With the new meeting place in mind you turn back around and head to the GO-station. If you know Scott he will be there the fastest he can manage. Hell you wouldn't be surprised if he broke some laws of physics doing it.

"What friend where you talking to Anon?" Rainbow Dash states reminding you that she is still with you. Man Scott your mind is going to be blown when you see who I'm traveling with.

"Scott, I already told you about him. He's a real bro, so I have no doubts that he will help us out in our time in Toronto. I hope you don't mind him tagging along with us?" You ask Rainbow Dash as you arrive at the GO-station.

Rainbow Dash seems to think about your question for a moment before replying. "Why not. The more the merrier! And if he's a friend of yours I'm sure he will be just as awesome to hang out with." Rainbow Dash states with a confident tone.

Arriving at the GO-station you can spot Scott's truck already waiting. Much to your surprise the back of his truck seems to be carrying something. However you cannot see what it is as a green tarp is covering it. Nevertheless Scott sees you coming a mile away and gets out of his truck and runs over to you with a smile plastered upon his face.

"ANON MAN! IT'S BEEN TOO LONG!" Scott states arriving seconds later. As per usual you and Scott give each other a bro hug before Scott notices the pony upon your shoulders. "Man why you carrying a stuffed pony around?" Scott asks pointing to Rainbow Dash.

"I will explain later, can we head over to your place. I mean if you don't mind giving your old friend a ride?" You ask Scott. However his response is unlike him in fact it surprises you.

"Yeah I mind you coming with me in my truck!" Scott states as you both arrive at his truck.

"Man you really going to tell me this now." You state a bit disappointed that your bro is refusing to give you a ride.

"Yo man, you don't get it. Why ride with me when you have this baby." Scott states as he pulls of the green tarp you were curious about earlier. However when he pulls the tarp off your jaw is left hanging.

Somehow over all of these years Scott has managed to not only keep your Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R, but also have it in mint-condition. This babe could reach speeds of 180mph (290km/h) with its 600cc engine. However this was no ordinary ZX-6R this one you and Scott swapped the gear rings so that the bike can go even faster.

You're left standing there mouth wide open staring at the masterpiece in front of you. You can swear that you were drooling but a quick wipe of the mouth confirms your observations. "So what you waiting for Anon? Get that baby purring!" Scott states as you waste no time jumping onto the back of his pick up to unload the bike.

"You wanted to go fast Dash, well it looks like you're prayers have been answered."

* In 1983 Ziv Nadivi preformed what is now called the "One Wing Miracle Landing". During training Ziv Nadivi had his right wing torn completely off due to a mid-air collision. Ziv Nadivi did not notice that his wing was missing after the mid-air collision and miraculously got the F-15 out of the spin and landed it safely. (That's what I call skill!)


"My family is my strength and my weakness." ~ Aishwarya Rai Bachchan

Author's Note:

And so Anon retrieves his beloved motorbike back after two years without it. The only thing Anon has to worry about now is his speed and maybe the 'po-po'. As per usual if you have any question comments or consernes please feel free to P.M me or just leave a comment.

P.S~ I want to see your guy's view on the new Fimfiction layout. Personally I love it.

Proofreaders - 121Hunter02, Knightofstories