• Published 30th Mar 2014
  • 11,050 Views, 49 Comments

Friendship is Kinky - andreafox



The Cutie Mark Crusaders accidentally make Equestria more than a little bit kinkier when they find an old rite and unleash it upon the country. Now the sisters are feeling hungry, the subjects more than a little horny, and they're feeling freaky

  • ...
22
 49
 11,050
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 17 )

It's these slice of life-y bits that I prefer over the eating erotica, although I am a little embarrassed to admit that I did pop a boner reading chapter 3.

:pinkiehappy: I enjoy this story.

Comment posted by PinkiePieFox deleted Apr 25th, 2014

W-Will there be a new chapter soon? :duck:

I only read the fucking description and my face has already been acquainted properly with my palm. I'll read it.

Well, that was quite somthing. Unique and fairly well written concept though. Any word on a new chapter?

Have an upvote.

...Huh.

Well, the leitmotif of the story is frankly weird. I`m quite unsure what to think of it. On one hand, I`ve never seen anything pleasant about eating... or being eaten. On other, some interactions were rather hilarious. Eh.

I haven't read it yet, but from the description it sounds a lot like this. http://aryion.com/g4/view/264240 Is this based off from that? Also are you the author to the story I just linked?

Edit: Ah so the last chapter ya wrote IS that story.

which one of the chapter have fusion transformation?

7014785

Sorry to say there probably won't be any more. Take note of the last time the author was online (almost two years)...

don't stop this madness it's great so any heads up on the chapter progress

7583790
Did I really say "pop a boner"? Two years ago me had no sense of subtlety.

next chapter eta?

Login or register to comment