• Published 16th Mar 2014
  • 6,552 Views, 93 Comments

Please! Leave me alone! - robotfreak830



Spike had his heart crushed thanks to somepony's lies, now he tries to go after another mare. However, this mare has a friend that has taken an extreme interest in the drake.

  • ...
18
 93
 6,552

I can't believe this

Entry #1

I can’t believe this is happening. I always thought this would be great, to have somepony chase me instead of it being the other way around. To have her say she loves me without any care about what anypony would say. But I was so, so wrong. As I am writing this she is after me. Truthfully I don’t see the connection, we are two very different creatures and many ponies like her chase her around. But not the way she chases me. I’ve tried asking for help, the stallions think I’m nuts for running away from an attractive mare and news got around about how she “loves” me so the mares refuse to think otherwise. I could tell my friends but they would definitely tell my sister, who while on her own could do tons of damage and destruction to anyone that hurts me, she would without a doubt tell my mother about it. Just the thought of what she would do is going to give me nightmares for a while.

This mare, I’ve only known her for the past three days and I already fear her. Yet at the same time, she’s my best friend. I love hanging out with her, I love making music with her, and I even love helping her with the simplest tasks. But you have to understand, I don’t love her. God, now I’m referring to this journal as if it were a living being. I’ve tried to tell her I don’t feel the same way but to no use. She always says how I’m either “scared to admit it” or “I haven’t realize my love yet.” I would give her a chance, but she is far too forward. Even when she’s calm she constantly flirts with me. Than you have moments like this, where she can’t stand the wait any longer and tries to force me into a relationship. Whether it’s plain kissing me repeatedly or taking me on a date, it’s the chase that scares me. She even tries to get me in bed and I may not be reclusive as Twilight, but just due to being the only dragon for miles around, I’m really socially awkward. So much in fact that the idea of sex actually scares me, something about being that close and exposed with somepony is just horrifying to me. I remember telling Shining about that and he still laughs about it to this day. I heard her stop trotting; I think she knows where I am.

Oh Vinyl, I feel you will always be my best friend, and my worst enemy.

Three days ago-

Spike thought today was going to be different. He woke up today with the intention of helping his crush Rarity and hopefully finally being bold enough to ask her out. It’s been three years since the Crystal Empire was restored and within that time, puberty finally kicked in for our reptilian friend. He was now half a head taller than Twilight and it’s been nothing short of a wild ride for both of them. Twilight now had tests and experiments done to him anytime anything changes. Grown an inch? Need to do a test. Ate lunch at a different time than usually? Need to do a test. Showed with warm water instead of hot? Need to do another agonizing, time-consuming test. Spike, on the other hand, is taking this growth spurt of his in a different way. You see, dragons were only viewed as giant, terrifying beasts or as cute, lovable babies like from Spike’s previous years. There is a sweet spot though, where many mares (and even a few stallions) were instantly drawn towards the very attractive drake.

But we just got side tracked; this isn’t about the growth spurt. It about what happened when Spike finally reached the home of his crush, the Carousel Boutique. However, he didn’t think a black pegasus with a light blue mohawk would be at the front step.

“Hey dork! What are you doing here?” Thunderlane said. Spike stopped right in his tracks. He then looked at the pony with confusion.

“Did you just call me a dork?”

“What about it? Are you going to cry about it loser!”

“No, it’s the 21st century. If this was the 80’s then I may have been a little insulted but-“

“Whatever, don’t even think about asking Rarity out man. She’s mine!” He barely knew this guy for twenty seconds and Spike already wanted to punch him.

“Okay one, she’s not yours and frankly that’s a little sexist of you to say. Second if I harmed you in any way I’m sorry.” Spike said with sincerity.

“Sorry? About what? About being a huge nerd!” The more Thunderlane laughed at his own horrible insults, the more Spike wanted him to go away. He was never one for violence.

“Look, can we just-“

Bop

Spike then felt a punch connect with his jaw, but it was weak and coupled with the fact Spike had dragon scales, it literally felt like nothing.

“… Did you just punch me?” Spike asked. While it didn’t hurt, the fact this guy tried to physically harm him made him mad.

“And what if I did?” Thunderlane said while confidently brushing his shoulder.

“I didn’t do anything, yet you-“

Bop

“Ha! How did you like that one?” The overly high confidence of this guy was starting to make Spike hate him even more than he already did.

“What is your problem? I-“

Bop

“-simply walked out here to-“

Bop

“-help my friend out with her-“

Bop

“-work and you just keep trying to-“

Bop

WHAM!

Spike punched Thunderlane right in the chest, and it was powerful enough to make Thunderlane crash into the trashcans behind him. Spike felt nothing but pure bliss from this, until-

“What in the world happened here!?”

Spike’s heart stopped beating for a second as he looked up to see Rarity looking back and forth at him and Thunderlane.

“Look, Rarity-“

“I-I was trotting over h-here to come and a-ask you on a d-date.” Rarity gasped as Thunderlane began to slowly and overly dramatically point his hoof at Spike. “B-But he found out! A-And he started to-“

“Rarity the guy is lying, ask anypony here they’ll-“ Spike started but was cut off by Rarity.

“Spike, silence.” Spike felt his heart break a little at her tone. “Continue sweetie.”

“H-He called me n-names, like…” He then motioned for Rarity to lean in and began to whisper things. This went on for four seconds, and with each second Rarity had on a new facial expression. Confusion. Shock. Horror. And finally, anger.

Spike the dragon…” Rarity then began to slowly walk towards the drake.

“R-Rarity, you can’t seriously believe this guy-”

You insulted a kind young stallion-” This can’t be happening.

“Y-You have it all wrong-”

And then you assaulted him-” Years of hard work, ruined.

Stop talking.” Spike felt like crying. “I can’t believe you. To think I actually had a crush on you.” Scratch that, he is crying. “I thought you were different, I thought you and me would be like the characters in my novels. But I was wrong. You are a vile, horrid dragon, just like the rest.”

“N-No… Rar-”

Don’t ever talk to me again. Come on in sweetheart, let’s get you all patched up.” As Rarity finished, Thunderlane was practically dancing with joy over this. As he went into the dress shop, Rarity took one final look at Spike and slammed the door. He had never felt a more cold, heart crushing stare.

Comments ( 93 )

What... The.... Fuck..... Rarity

Rarity BETTER get hers!

good heartbreak... and now to break off his wings... but that's beneath him.

Wow... K well for one FUCK THIS RARITY!!!!! lol. But forreal I hope your Spike kinda grow a pair soon. I mean after the first "bop":rainbowlaugh: I would have hit him much harder till he went through the cans. And when Rarity came and think she can yell at me like a child and say that to me.... Lets just say I would show her why a yelling match with a dragon is not the best idea:raritycry:. (non violent mind you lol :twilightblush:). -sigh- but anyway hope Spike gets over this. with the help of Vinyl I hope lol. :moustache: You caught my attention keep up the great work.

*Sigh* :facehoof:

Really Rarity? You don't even give your friend and supposed crush a chance to explain? Must not have been too serious about it.

An interesting start, I hope Spike flips Rarity the bird and give Vinyl a shot.

1: Rarity go die in a hole.

2:Thunderlame, you better start hiding.

3: Spike, we all are with you.:heart:

R-Rarity wouldn't d-do th-that, woould she?:fluttercry:

I can see where this is going, and I look forward to more.

Max
Max #11 · Mar 16th, 2014 · · 8 ·

You made thunderlane an ass, and rarity a bitch, why does everyone like to do this when he isnt shipped with her? Poor thunderlane..

4089679 Considering that she would lie about her friends just to be excepted in high society.
Maybe

I see what is going to happen, she going to get pregnant with Thunderlance baby, he is going to run away and Rarity figuring out that he is a jerk, then she try to get Spike back because she don't want to take care of the baby alone, but Spike give her the business about how she abandoned him for a guy she doesn't know.
then Spike start his conquest to make Harem with the Hottest mares in Equestria.
like a Pimp he is :moustache:

if it wasent for that journal entry i would love that ship so much in this story

I loved it, the beginning, the rise of interest really occurred in the middle to the end. This was great.

4089941 What didn't you like about it?

fuck you too Rarity! fuck you too! :twilightangry2:

I never liked Rarity as a character and I can easily see her doing something like this. Looking forward to more :pinkiehappy:.

But I really hate this trope, when one constantly interrupts the other without giving them the chance to explain themselves. While easily done on paper or in a cartoon, it's actually highly unrealistic.

4090457 I just wanted to make people hate Thunderlane as much as possible due to him being an antagonist in this story, but I can see where you are coming from.

I really hate Rarity! :ajbemused: Good story :pinkiehappy:

I keep thinking of Michael Jackson song when I look at that title.

I'm gonna suffocate Rarity and Thunderlane in their sleep, cut off their wings and horns, chainsaw them, bury them in the Everfree forest, go to the pony world, and ask Spike out. :derpytongue2:

4089331
She and that prick deserve each other! :flutterrage:

wow rarity, just....wow. :ajbemused:

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/?#/watch?v=BdqM8WvDnp0]
I was so pissed off at thunderlane I wanted to do this.

What has Rarity done?

I sure do hope either Rarity or Thunderlane or Vinyl or anyone murders Spike at the end of this story.

So the same Rarity that:
Got a Ruby from Spike
Wanted to protect Spike during his migration
Trusts with her cat
Eats his burnt pie

And yet, takes Thunderlane's side?

Yeah no. :pinkiesick:

4091360 I should of probably went in a little more and explained why she did that. Can't do anything but learn from your mistakes right? :pinkiesmile:

4091365

Well, first chapter and all that. While Rarity is not everyone's favorite, too often there are stories where she is portrayed as thoughtless or a total bitch. But its the easy way out.

I do see Rarity taking Spike as potentially territorial or dangerous- But he even helped Rarity get with Trenderhoof. Good luck with your other stories.

wow :pinkiegasp: just wow i cant even describe on how impressive i am with how this story going keep it up pls:twilightsmile:

plus its funny on how the intro is man spike forgot to turn off his swag am i right :moustache:

i am defiantly favoring this story :twilightsmile:

4090243 just how Spike is frecking huge hot and his scared of sex dude i am surprised with dragon hormones he hasen't done 2/3 of the mares in ponyvill

“No, it’s the 21st century. If this was the 80’s then I may have been a little insulted but-“

Apparantly ponies conveniently use the same calendar as humans, just for the sake of that one line.

Anyway, the story seems good so far, so I'll make sure to add this to my favorites. :eeyup:

i like it but its a 69 likes and i dont want to ruin it

I'll try it, but please don't make things too random like Thunderlane. Rarity's also being a massive bitch, so please let her get her end. Honestly, I hate in when stories just make their characters not listen to other people and they jump into painful assumptions, for the sake of plot.

I'll keep reading, but try not to overdo the whole Rarity's terrible/Thunderlane's the asshole bit.

Rarity's portrayal in this ruined it for me. Can't see her being that STUPID at all, especially after all the affection she's shown Spike. I can't like this.

4090457 If you can see Rarity acting like this in show!canon, then you don't know Rarity at all, which explains your unfounded dislike for her.

Curious...

4095912 Oh, don't get me wrong. I'm sure that if she did something like that in the show, she would realize her mistake pretty soon and try to rectify it.

When I watch her, I can see a character that constantly struggles between selflessness, vanity and greed, and has very strange idea of generosity (I'm so generous that I'll make everyone a dress!). I dunno, I may be looking at her wrong, but I just don't like this type of character in particular. You know, the fabulous one.

But she does have a heavenly singing voice! :raritystarry:

4097145 That's what I most like about Rararararara and her butt. The fact that she would make such a WONDERFUL antagonist... yet she doesn't.

Normally, I'm not one to watch pony analysis videos (I abhor most of them), but these two I recommend:

4090952 dude if yu don't like spike then why are you reading a story mainly focused on spike?

4090952 dude if yu don't like spike then why are you reading a story mainly focused on spike?

4102947 Because I want to? Because I can? Because I felt like it?

btw, the artist who drew the image you use as an avatar sucks so bad... :applejackunsure:

4105181 fine hate on whatever yu want. Oh and about the avatar image; people have different tastes in art.

4105718 Yeah, I know. There's good and bad taste. :applejackconfused:

There's only one thing to do. MURDER THAT LYING MOTHERFUCKER.

Damn you thunderlane you made rarity mad at spike:flutterrage:

4115702
1) Again, because I want to? Because I can? Because I felt like it?

2) He is bad... his art sucks. Bad.

3) As does the slimy pathetic prototype of a maggot of a dragon you call Spike.

4117347 you shouldn't hate just cause you can...just cause i can run up to people on the streets and harm them does't mean i should.

Login or register to comment