• Published 3rd Mar 2014
  • 5,094 Views, 203 Comments

No Good Deed... - Isseus



Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon extort Scootaloo into becoming their slave for a day. It gets bad, but then gets a lot better for Scootaloo when her big sister arrives to mete out justice to naughty bullies.

Comments ( 33 )

Aww. No more? Why you make me wait this long and give me ScootxSilver soup and then not give me my TiaraxScootsxSilver cheese sandwich? :applecry:

Guess I'll have to wait. I loved the story though. I loved the characters, especially Scootalooo's father. And dang Rainbow. I hope Silver can sit after all this blows over.

6848876 Well she did get some very good after-treatment from Scoots. :scootangel:

And there will not be a sequel. ESPECIALLY with anything to do with Diamond Tiara. Ewww. :twilightangry2:

After this chapter, I'd say the one who needs more punishment is Rainbow Dash.

Even Scootaloo is shocked at how much damage she did to Silver Spoon. Good job, Rainbow! You're a horrible role model. We can only hope Scoots does the right thing and not learn from you.

6851002 Silver Spoon had every single swat coming to her bully butt, and then some. Her realizing she'd been really bad is just a sign that there's still hope for her, and Scootaloo can help her with that. What Rainbow did all throughout this fic was completely wrong, both morally and legally... so she ended up getting her rump treated to some very much needed discipline from Ship Shape. And believe me, she got it by far the worst from anyone in the story. In the end, everyone got what they deserved.

6851013
Debatable.

Even so, we don't seem to fundamentally disagree so much as on degrees of who needs/needed how much done to them. I don't have a problem with Rainbow Dash not getting more punishment after this, as long as she truly sees what she did was completely wrong.

6850993 Aww. Can I get some Scoots and Silver Spoon action then? Forget DT, I need more chicken soup! No really I found out that's what some dubbed SilverXScootaloo shipping!
orig04.deviantart.net/cc5a/f/2013/023/3/c/scoot_and_silver_hug_by_scootaloo24-d5sh9a6.png

There's a group for it. Still though great fic and I got to see Silver too. What prompted you to write this anyway? Golden ideas like this don't just pop out of the ground.

6851394 I'm always open for commissions. :twilightsmile: Want moar, pay me. :twilightblush:

What prompted you to write this anyway? Golden ideas like this don't just pop out of the ground.

It started off as a belated Christmas/B-day present for my ex-BF. Be both share a lot of fetishes and love the RD/Scootaloo sistership, so there was a lot of stuff to write about. I wanted to give Silver Spoon a bit of a redemption, because I've always thought in mah head that DT was the evil one and SS was just a groupie. I have quite a lot of headcanon concerning those two, and to my surprise, some of it was even confirmed by the show canon in Crusaders of the Lost Mark. Giving SS a second chance in this fic in particular was more of a case of wishing to give some more contrast for DT and to show how far she'd sunk and how she wasn't even being a bully any more, but almost a sociopath. Heavy stuff... which is why I kinda brushed her out of the fic the moment her bright-red butt disappeared from the story. :twilightsmile:

Yay, good end :heart: I'm glad they didn't just rush straight to sex. Much cuter and sweeter this way, and shows that Dash hasn't messed up Scootaloo's sense of sexual boundaries too badly.

I also love the tie in with Crusaders of the Lost Mark :twilightsmile: It fits in perfectly since Silver Spoon seemed to have already turned good before the start of it. From now on when watching that episode, I'm going to imagine that SS, DT, RD and Scootaloo all still have sore rumps. But mostly Diamond, because she never got a massage.

Why is their a Sex tag to this story it doesn't show any sex in the story.

6869732 I know, right? :facehoof:

Wow, this may be my new favorite Scootaloo fic. I was waiting for this to get finished and I'm so glad it was!

I've gotta say, the part with RD and Ship Shape getting horizontal was rather surprising. Not particularly bad, but it just felt a bit unexpected and sudden.

Literally everything else I loved. The ending the most. Seeing a redeemed SS makes me so happy. Like you I also always felt she was a different pony who just did what DT did since it was her closest friend and she was afraid of upsetting her. The tie in with Crusaders of the Lost Mark was perfect. Seeing a fic with an apologetic, caring and vulnerable Silver Spoon was a wonderful surprise.

I almost had a heart attack when Scoots returned the kiss and bolted like an embarrassed little kid admitting their love to their crush.

Another wonderful story. Whatever you choose to do next, I'm sure it will be great.

P.S. Of all the stories I've read involving fillies and colts, you continue to best capture that childish innocence and naivety of any writers I can think of. :scootangel: It's such a refresher. And truly surprising especially when it comes to the sexual stories. Most such stories involving colts or fillies depict them as much more "adult" like in their thinking processes.

6884547 Like I mentioned earlier (not sure if you read all the comments, kudos to you if you did!) this fic was mostly a collection of fetishes and kinks my friends on FIMFic have. Spankings? Krishnakarnak. Showering together? Carcinogeneticist. Adult male x young mare? Chuck Finley. (Go read their stuff too!) I tried to collect all of those into a somewhat coherent fic and also to make a nice little story about Scootaloo learning more about herself and coming to terms with both her body and some of the new feelings she had for other ponies, namely RD and SS. The reason why I like writing foals in these stories is that they're, well, so easy. They're mostly earnest, sincere, and don't think too hard on things. That's why Scootaloo blurts out stuff without thinking etc. Kids are simple, but not stupid. At least in these stories.

I'm working on a sequel/alternate ending/thing for Dominant Ideal, because a few people asked for it in my 500th followers post. It's planned out, but now I just need to find some 12 hours of time to just write it out. After that I'll probably leave foals and their butts alone for a while and try and finish some of my other unfinished fics. And maybe write something SFW too! (le gasp).

Thanks for reading and see you next time! :twilightsheepish:

6885361

Whatever you may decide to do, I'll definitely keep my eye out for it. And there's nothing wrong with some SFW stuff. Cute ponies just being cute is my favorite :rainbowkiss: Cheers, and good luck with your addon to Dominant Ideal. I'm very intrigued by how that may turn out and if it matches up with what I kinda pictured the future for them going at all. Yay surprises!

Unnecessarily mean Diamond tiara,
seems a bit OOC.

6965099 This is before Crusaders of the Lost Mark, when DT was an utter cunt.

Just finished chapter five. Sincerely hope that rainbow gets what she deserves for statutory rape.

"Well, yeah," Scootaloo said, feeling a slight blush rising to her cheeks. "This your first time?"

"Y-yes," Silver Spoon said. Scootaloo could see a tiny blush on her pale coat as well.

actually she told Rainbow Dash she had been spanked once before but it was a long time ago when she was a foal. Im pretty sure cause I reread the chapter were Diamond and Silver got their comeuppance.:twilightblush:

7243483 Huh. Guess I gotta go fix that then. The idea was this one was Silver Spoon's first actual spanking and not just a few smacks on her rump for backtalk or something.

CONTINUITY!

7243517 there is nothing about that ending that is not ONE HUNDRED AND TWENTY PERCENT satisfying!:twilightsmile: I love how Silver Spoon reacted in the beginning falling on her old snobbery to cover her fear and uncertainty and I LOVE how the interaction got intimate slowly and due to perfectly reasonable circumstance but never really crossed the line leaving a ground work for a decent relationship based on personality and feelings slowly coming to the surface without rushing into filly on filly sex just for the sex of it.:twilightblush:

well done my friend!.:pinkiehappy:

7243517

"So, this your first spanking then?" Rainbow Dash asked Silver Spoon."

"Well, I've gotten the hoof once but it... it was a long time ago. So no, Miss Dash."

there we go. minor detail. It could have veary well slipped Silver's mind since it was so long ago and she was under quite a bit of stress with Scoots showing up suddenly.:pinkiesmile:

7609856 But why worry about Ship Shape when it was RD who got everything she so deserved? Also Shippy is a pretty swell guy, you just got to see him in a tight spot where he had to make difficult decisions. He's not perfect by any means, but just making him into some stupid abusive asshat would have done a disservice to the story itself. He's there to remind RD that there are limits and that they have to be enforced, and that she can't always be the "cool big sis" without taking responsibility as well.

7760290
7610214 Oh hey, thanks for the response! For some reason it never registered on my feed, so I didn't notice it until now until Omnishifter's comment.

Anyway, yeah, I guess the whole discipline thing isn't enough of a fetish for me to overlook such things. I agree that the story is better for Ship Shape not being an abusive asshat, but it definitely seemed like he was going to be that in the early chapters and him turning out to be fairly decent was a surprise. I feel like more could (and should) be done to stop the reader from thinking, "Man, Scootaloo's father is going to be a grade A prick, isn't he." With all of Scootaloo's flailing about and worrying about how to evade his discipline, it seemed like her home situation was going to be pretty bad, but of course that's something children tend to do regardless. It would probably only take a few mentions of the good sides of their relationship (whatever those are) in the early chapters to derail this line of thinking, and I think this might make the story flow better. I don't think there's anything to be gained here by surprising the reader with the unexpected development that Scootaloo's father is actually a nice guy.

9308287 Sorry to disappoint, but I'm working on several other fics that I want to finish / publish, so unless you wanna toss a load of euro my way, it ain't happening. (I'd probably use that money for more anibaru commissions anyways) Hope you liked the art! :twilightsmile:

10194288
She likes to do it while riding her scooter... I imagine she has some endurance built up from that alone.

Oh wow. Nice story though.

Oh, it's spanking fetish, I get it now. Lol.

11292768
No way, it is? I never realized! :twilightsmile:

11292836
Well, I read the story and want more... it was a great read.

11292875
You do realise it was written 8+ years ago and FIMFic is basically dead? I'm only here for blogs and chatting with friends really.

11292936
I know that, I said I wanted more, not expected more.

11292976
That's quite a rarity nowadays. Most people think they are entitled to whatever they decide to think of at that moment. I can respect that.

11293505
I'm too old to be entitled. I just enjoy a good pony story. 👍🏽

Login or register to comment