• Published 31st Oct 2013
  • 2,569 Views, 78 Comments

RariTwi Group Collab - Anonymule



!!!!!This collection is now dead, please see the Finer Things: The Rarilight Collab by Donraj for more RariTwi.!!! Prompt based short stories from the authors of the RariTwi group.

  • ...
12
 78
 2,569

PreviousChapters Next
True Colors by Next Gen Wonderbolt

If Rarity had to describe her marefriend, cute, bookworm, punctual, brave, loyal, neat, caring, and amazing were all words she would use.

Now she may have to add anxious to that list.

Here she stood, next to her friends and Twilight, watching half of the town fight over a doll. The cause of the fight wasn't because of how popular the doll was, but that her love had cast a spell forcing the whole town to go crazy over it. The amount of chaos here would make Discord proud.

The motive for Twilight causing all of the trouble, was so she would have something to write to the princess about regarding friendship as she had a deadline to meet. When she and the girls first heard it they didn't think anything of it and brushed it off.

Twilight's hurt look was burned into Rarity's mind.

She didn't like seeing her marefriend like this, nor did she like being the cause of it. She thought about stepping in to comfort Twilight, but she was interrupted by the goddess herself. Celestia didn't look angry, it was more of a look of disappointment instead. There was flash of her horn and all of the ponies currently fighting over the doll snapped out of their trance.

They all took a quick peek at what all the commotion was about, before trampling over the doll on their way back to town. Well, almost everyone. Big Mac searched the area around the doll, before taking it and running off. He looked very happy with it, and frankly Rarity would like to forget what she saw.

Celestia didn't say anything except that she wanted to see Twilight in the library. Twilight looked defeated as shown by both appearance and movement. It made Rarity feel worse for not helping her sooner. Twilight's last sentence sent a bucket of guilt pouring into her.

Goodbye, girls. If you care to visit, I'll be in magic kindergarten, back in Canterlot

She couldn't lose Twilight. She was going to march right into the library and stand next to her marefriend.

She didn't help her before, and she won't let it happen again.

PreviousChapters Next