• Published 31st Oct 2013
  • 2,573 Views, 78 Comments

RariTwi Group Collab - Anonymule



!!!!!This collection is now dead, please see the Finer Things: The Rarilight Collab by Donraj for more RariTwi.!!! Prompt based short stories from the authors of the RariTwi group.

  • ...
12
 78
 2,573

PreviousChapters Next
First Aide by FlameingToast

First Aide

By: FlameingToast

~~~~~<>~~~~~

Rarity frowned as she wrapped part of Twilight's left wing in cloth.Twilight was lying down on Rarity's bed and her left wing looked a little crumpled.

"Is that better dear?" Rarity asked worriedly, seeing Twilight tense when she wrapped the wing.

"Yeah." Twilight said, with a smile "I don't think it's anything serious, but I'm feeling better already. " She started to get of Rarity's bed, but Rarity gently pushed her back down.

"No, you need your rest after that crash! I wouldn't want you to hurt your wing even more!" Rarity said nervously.

Twilight rolled her eyes "It's nice of you to worry, but all I did was sprain my wing. My hooves aren't broken." She grinned as Rarity begrudgingly let her get up.

"Well, at least promise me no more flying practice today." Rarity said with a pout.

Twilight sighed "Fine, but I'll have to explain to Dash that practice is off." As she started to walk towards the door she she noticed Rarity's expression.

"What's wrong Rares?" Twilight said with a frown "Rainbow Dash told me that I'd probably hurt myself a few times, Celestia knows that Dash still does. It could have been much worse."

"What's wrong is that it's my fault you hurt yourself, If I hadn't distracted you then you wouldn't have hit the boutique." Rarity said guiltily.

"Hey, it's my fault for not looking where I was going, It doesn't hurt now, and by tomorrow it'll be fine." Seeing that she didn't look convinced, Twilight draped her right wing over Rarity's back and pulled her closer to her.

"Listen, I'm fine and I promise to be more careful next time, okay?" Twilight asked, nuzzling her cheek.

Rarity smiled "Okay, I feel better now." She moved away from Twilight "But I'll make sure and make it up to you later."

Twilight rolled her eyes "Rares, I'm fine. You don't need to make it up to me."

Rarity leaned closer to Twilight and smirked "I said, I'll make it up to you." She smirked as Twilight's face flushed red.

"A-alright then." Twilight blushed, as Rarity chuckled at her reaction.

~~~~~<>~~~~~

PreviousChapters Next