• Published 31st Oct 2013
  • 2,566 Views, 78 Comments

RariTwi Group Collab - Anonymule



!!!!!This collection is now dead, please see the Finer Things: The Rarilight Collab by Donraj for more RariTwi.!!! Prompt based short stories from the authors of the RariTwi group.

  • ...
12
 78
 2,566

PreviousChapters Next
Test Results (comedy) by Sam Cole

Test Results (comedy)

By: Sam Cole

~~~~~<>~~~~~

With an angry snort, Twilight pushed past her friends as they all gathered around the doors. They where holding her in, and right now, she would not have that.

"Twilight, wait!" Rarity pleaded, the guiltiest party present.

"I don't think that's a good idea, Rarity." Twilight growled as she set out down the street. Four friends looked on in confusion as one felt about ready to cry.

"Rarity, what happened?" Applejack asked at long last, still watching their enraged friend depart.

"Nothing, darling. Not a thing." Rarity was quick to answer, and her look made it clear that she really didn't want to answer any questions about it beyond that.

"I thought you two were just taking some egghead test?" Rainbow Dash tried to ask, but was hastily ignored. Rarity was off with an envelope of sorts, quickly trying to catch up to her friend.

~~~~~<>~~~~~

Back at the town library, the old Golden Oaks, Rarity knocked hard on the door softly. She was still unsure the plan, but she just had to try. There was no answer though. Rarity sighed as she knocked again, with more authority. Again, nothing. Rarity was about to walk away when she heard the click of the lock followed groan of wood.

"What do you want?" Twilight asked venomously.

Rarity only smiled as she levitated up the envelope and a lighter. With a small chuckle, Twilight stepped aside to allow her friend entrance. Both mares soon found themselves settled neatly on the couch, as Rarity gave the implement of destruction over to the lavender mare.

"Good riddance." Twilight snorted playfully as she clicked the flame to life, setting it to the edge of the letter in question. "Sorry I was so rotten about it."

"I don't know what you're talking about, darling." Rarity laughed as she levitated over a blanket to wrap them both up with as they watched the flames tear away at the letter. "Not a clue."

"Thank you." Twilight smiled warmly for her cuddling friend as the flame tore away another level of paper. The words were brief, but there they stood for all the world to see.

Twilight Sparkle: IQ-182
Rarity Grace: IQ-183

And then, they were gone, never to be talked about again as the two mares in the blanket cuddled tighter. Right now, they were warm, and happy, so let stupid tests lie.

~~~~~<>~~~~~

PreviousChapters Next