• Published 31st Oct 2013
  • 2,568 Views, 78 Comments

RariTwi Group Collab - Anonymule



!!!!!This collection is now dead, please see the Finer Things: The Rarilight Collab by Donraj for more RariTwi.!!! Prompt based short stories from the authors of the RariTwi group.

  • ...
12
 78
 2,568

PreviousChapters Next
Nightmare Night Party by Sam Cole

Nightmare Night Party

By: Sam Cole

~~~~~<>~~~~~

With a ring of the bell, a flip of her mane, and a certain tweak to her skirt, Rarity made herself ready for this night. A cosplay party at Fancypant's estate, and just in time for Nightmare Night. The perfect cover to trot around in her skimpy attire, though that was just the character she was portraying. Rarity had dressed expertly as Fancypant's favorite anime character, just to win him over. Just the sort of chance she needed in her otherwise loveless life right-

"Rarity!" Fluttershy squealed with glee, throwing open the doors to a very startled Rarity. What is she doing here? "Oh my gosh! I love your Rosario + Vampire costume!"

"Oh, hello Rarity!" Fancypant's greeted, though his smile soon faded. "Are you supposed to be a school girl of some kind? So much for my tip that he liked this manga... Rarity mentally growled. "Yes my dear. I though it was cute."

"Well, it's certainly you, Miss Rarity." Fancypants chuckled as he was lead away by Fleur De Lis, dressed up as Maid Marion to Fancypants' Robin Hoof. And that explains my source...

"Come on in!" Fluttershy greeted, pulling Rarity into the house full of adult ponies doing absolutely nothing that interested Rarity anymore.

A few minutes later saw Rarity in the corner, huffing about how she misread the invitation, and worse yet, believed her luck had changed. All I wanted was to flirt up Fancypants, have a fun night, and possibly wake up next to my special somepony! Rarity mentally screamed, though really even she knew that her plan was low.

But she was desperate. She was so sick of being alone. Of knowing that she had a special somepony in her future that refused to be hers now, when she needed them most.

"Rarity?" The concerned voice of a friend cut in, breaking Rarity's trance.

"Hmm?" Rarity asked as she let her gaze fall upon her friend Twilight, who looked none to happy.

"No pony understand your costume either?" Twilight huffed as she sat down next to Rarity with a snort of rage almost.

"Seriously? Does no pony recognize my Mareium Curie costume? She discovered a new periodic element for buck's sake!"

"I think you look great," Rarity absently shrugged. "But no, the pony I wore this stupid outfit for didn't even understand what it was!" And after Pinkie told me the love of my life would fall for it head over hooves! So much for Pinkie Sense...

"Hey, don't call Moka stupid," Twilight chuckled.

"Wait, you like Rosario + Vampire?" Rarity chuckled. "I never took you for a manga fan darling."

"Well, I only know that series because of Fluttershy..." Twilight blushed. "But yeah, I came to really love the manga. The love story, Moka's hidden dark side. It's all just so..." Twilight blushed again, looking away.

"Twilight?" Rarity asked as she reached a hoof of support over to her friend.

"Your costume's not stupid is all I'm saying." Twilight muttered.

"Do you like Moka?" Rarity chuckled.

"I like how you pull off Moka..." Twilight said, biting her lip afterwards.

"You do like Moka!" Rarity laughed.

"Stop!" Twilight pleaded with a laugh. "I'm weak against awesome no none sense vampires!"

"Come here darling!" Rarity toyed. "Let me just get a light snack. A Twilight snack." Rarity laughed as she pulled Twilight over.

"Ah! No!" Twilight protested jokingly, hiding behind her hooves as her blush grew. "I'm saving myself for that special vampire..."

Rarity smiled. Pinkie Sense still had a flawless track record after all. "Maybe I'm that special vampire darling?"

"I... I would be okay with that..." Twilight nodded as she let her hooves down to kiss Rarity. A light kiss that was not shy about biting the lip apparently. A perfect kiss, as far as these two were concerned.

~~~~~<>~~~~~

PreviousChapters Next