• Published 31st Oct 2013
  • 2,565 Views, 78 Comments

RariTwi Group Collab - Anonymule



!!!!!This collection is now dead, please see the Finer Things: The Rarilight Collab by Donraj for more RariTwi.!!! Prompt based short stories from the authors of the RariTwi group.

  • ...
12
 78
 2,565

PreviousChapters Next
Too Much Information by FlameingToast

Too Much Information

By: FlameingToast

~~~~~<>~~~~~

Twilight was lying on her couch, reading a book on dressmaking when she heard a knock on the library's front door. She eagerly got up, and trotted to the door. Twilight threw open the door, and was surprised to see Fluttershy.

"Hello, Fluttershy!" Twilight said with a grin "What brings you by?"

Fluttershy gave a small smile back "Well...I thought I'd bring back this book." She muttered, before taking the novel out of her saddlebag.

"Do you want to come in for a while?" Twilight asked, levitating the book away from Fluttershy "I just made some tea."

"If it's not too much trouble, then sure." Fluttershy said.

Twilight shook her head "Fluttershy, of course it's not too much trouble. Make yourself at home, I'll be right back with the tea."

Fluttershy walked into the library and shut the door behind her. She sat down on the couch, and noticed a book on the cushions.

Dress Making, Fluttershy thought placing the book on the stand beside the couch. I never knew Twilight had any interests in dress making.

Fluttershy began to look around, waiting patiently for Twilight to return. After a minute or two, Twilight came back into the living room using her magic to hold a tea kettle, and cups.

"You like honey, right?" Twilight asked pouring herself and Fluttershy a cup of tea. Fluttershy nodded as she took her own cup and gave it a small sip.

Twilight sat across from the pegasus "So, how has your week been? I haven't seen you in a day or two."

Fluttershy took another sip of tea before replying "Well, a lot of new critters were born this week and I had to make sure that all the animals were doing okay." Fluttershy grinned "So, how has your week been."

"Well" Twilight began "Rarity and I went on our fifth date, and it was amazing!" She said enthusiastically

Fluttershy grinned at Twilight's obvious happiness "If you don't mind me asking, what did you two do?"

Twilight shook her head "Oh, not at all." She drank some of her tea before continuing "At first we went to this fancy restaurant that Rarity goes to a lot. It was really nice and romantic, she even made sure we had a table with my favorite flowers!"

Fluttershy nodded "I wouldn't doubt it. When it comes to romance, Rarity knows everything."

Twilight grinned "That's definitely true." Twilight said with a slight blush "It was a fun date, but what happened afterwards was even better."

"What happened?" Fluttershy asked curiously.

Twilight scratched the back of her head "Well, we went back to the Carousel Boutique and had some wine. Then Rarity said that we'd been dating long enough that we could take our relationship to the next level."

Fluttershy spluttered on the tea she was drinking. Twilight didn't notice that Fluttershy's face was as red as an apple. "So then we went upstairs and-"

~~~~~<>~~~~~

"Have you looked at that book on dress making Twilight?" Rarity said opening the door to the library. She was greeted to the sight of Fluttershy cowering under a couch with a panicked look in her eyes, while Twilight tried desperately to coax her out.

Upon noticing Rarity, Fluttershy gave a yelp and shot out from under the couch and out the door. Rarity stared confusedly at Twilight for a moment before Twilight nervously laughed.

"Umm...I think I gave her a little too much information..." Twilight said with a blush.

~~~~~<>~~~~~

PreviousChapters Next