• Published 31st Oct 2013
  • 2,572 Views, 78 Comments

RariTwi Group Collab - Anonymule



!!!!!This collection is now dead, please see the Finer Things: The Rarilight Collab by Donraj for more RariTwi.!!! Prompt based short stories from the authors of the RariTwi group.

  • ...
12
 78
 2,572

PreviousChapters Next
Snuggles by Anonymule

Snuggles

By: Anonymule

~~~~~<>~~~~~

“Thanks for coming Rarity.” Twilight turned to the mare who was sitting in the middle of the room. “I know your schedule must be very busy, what with it being spring and all.”

“Oh nonsense my dear,” Rarity waved one of her well-manicured hooves at Twilight. “It’s much too nice a day to spend it all cooped up in my home.”

“But, still thank you.” Twilight un-corked the vial she has been working on for the past week; before she emptied its contents into a medical syringe. “Now, I’m going to warn you Rarity, this may sting a little.” Twilight warned as she brought the syringe to her friend’s foreleg.

“I am a grown mare. I’ve had shots before,” Rarity looked down at the rather large needle that was pricking her foreleg. “Just please make it quick.”

Twilight nodded before putting her hoof on the plunger. “Here it goes!” Twilight said as she pushed down on the plunger, making Rarity stifle a pained yelp.

Rarity bit her lip; her foreleg was still throbbing after receiving quite possibly the most painful injection of her life. “That sure was something, wasn’t it?” Rarity asked while rubbing her leg.

“Yep.” Twilight turned to face her friend, a bandage in her magical aura. “Here, this should stop the bleeding.” Twilight pressed the bandage into her friend’s knee while kneeling over.

“Twilight dear, my mouth is getting dry, is that supposed to happen?” Rarity asked, smacking her lips together.

“It’s probably just a minor side effect. I’ll go get you some water.” Twilight got up, and turned towards the kitchen before Rarity stopped her.

“If I may ask, what did you inject me with?” Rarity questioned looking over to the empty syringe over on the table.

“Oh, just a little something I’ve been working on.” Twilight grabbed the empty vial with her magic, bringing it to Rarity’s face. “I created it to make bears in city zoos more docile when they are receiving a check up from the vet.” Twilight grinned from ear to ear, she was very proud of her accomplishment.

“You… Injected me with a bear tranquilizer?” Rarity deadpanned before gulping worriedly.

“It’s not a tranquilizer per say, It only makes the bears more docile.” Twilight tried to explain, but found it hard to put into words. She settled by rubbing the back of her neck and whistling awkwardly.

Rarity looked towards Twilight with a distant looking gaze. She tried to speak but her mouth was much to dry. The drugged unicorn noticed her body temperature was rising. It wasn’t unbearably hot, but a more relaxing heat, like the spa baths at the local spa. Rarity sighed dreamingly before turning towards her purple friend.

“Um, Rarity are you ok?” Twilight said questioningly, noticing the strange behavior of fashionista friend.

“I’m much better now my dear.” Rarity purred, rubbing up against Twilight like an affectionate feline. She began to nuzzle the mulberry mare while wrapping her hooves snuggly around her friend’s neck.

“Rarity, what are you doing?” Twilight tried to pry her friend off her but found she was trapped in Rarity’s forelegs. The studious mare felt snared by her friend, she wiggled trying to escape as her friend giggled. With a well thought out shake, Twilight escaped Rarity’s embrace.

Equestria’s newest princess noticed her deranged friend advancing on her. Thinking back to the training she received soon after being crowned, Twilight readied herself.

“Rarity, as your Princess I command you to cease at once!” Twilight’s voice boomed. Books fell off their selves and onto the floor in a heap of literature.

Rarity, unfazed by her majesty’s shout replied curtly. “I’m afraid I cannot do that my dear.”

“Why can’t you?” Twilight asked eyes still ablaze.

Rarity matched her friend’s fiery gaze with a smirk. “Because…” Rarity began to trot around Twilight slowly before she stopped beside her. “I’mma snuggle you.” She said with a hiss prior to pouncing on Twilight’s back.

“Gah! Rarity, get off me!” Twilight fell to the floor with a snuggle obsessed mare on her back. The two of them rolled on the floor in the main room of Twilight’s library. Rarity kept nuzzling the back of Twilight’s neck, which made the purple mare uncomfortable. Trying to unfurl her wings Twilight strained as she thrashed about on the floor. She tried to stand up but the fully-grown mare on her back wouldn’t allow her. “SNUGGLE” Twilight heard Rarity growl into her ear. Charging her energy in her horn, Twilight blasted Rarity off her back towards an adjacent wall in the library.

“I’m sorry I had to do that, but—” Twilight tried to explain but was interrupted by a grunt upstairs. She looked towards the noise and saw that they had woken up her sleeping dragon assistant.

Rubbing his right eye, Spike spoke up. “What’s with all the shouting?” He asked grumpily as he walked down the stairs. He was about to complain again but his vision turned white, he soon realized that the object of his affection was hugging and nuzzling him. He thought he was still dreaming until Twilight’s shout ruined his moment.

“Spike! Get away from her!” Twilight shouted as she approached the two of them.

“Why? She’s so soft and cuddly” Spike questioned while snuggling Rarity back.

“Spike, she has become obsessed with snuggling!” Twilight tried to reason with her lovesick assistant. “I knew I shouldn’t have given her that shot.” She added after looking down at her unicorn friend.

Spike looked down at Rarity, then back up at Twilight. “You know, I’m ok with this.” Spike said smugly; but before he could return to Rarity, he found himself on Twilight’s back.

“C’mon Spike, We got to get help so we can reverse this.” Twilight gave her wings a mighty flap, propelling them into the air.

As soon as his head stopped spinning, Spike realized what was happening. “Oh, you’ve got to be—” He was interrupted by a bug flying down his throat.

~~~~~<>~~~~~

PreviousChapters Next