• Published 31st Oct 2013
  • 2,568 Views, 78 Comments

RariTwi Group Collab - Anonymule



!!!!!This collection is now dead, please see the Finer Things: The Rarilight Collab by Donraj for more RariTwi.!!! Prompt based short stories from the authors of the RariTwi group.

  • ...
12
 78
 2,568

PreviousChapters Next
Leather and Lace (humanized ) by Sam Cole

Leather and Lace

By: Sam Cole

~~~~~<>~~~~~

"Rarity? Yo girl, you home?" The tomboyish Rainbow Dash cried out as she stalked around the Carousel Boutique, looking for her friend. The concept of knocking, or at the least not breaking and entering, was lost on the lady. "Rares? I need your help, come on!" The girl huffed as she stomped around the shop, till the sounds of clatter above her grabbed her attention.

Bolting to the stairs, the lady, to use the term loosely, was just in time to see both Rarity and Twilight coming out of Rarity's private room, also known as her bedroom/ living quarters. "Hey! There you are, Rares!" Rainbow smiled.

"Rainbow, to what do I owe this visit?" Rarity asked sternly. "A broken lock or window?"

"I didn't break the lock." Rainbow scoffed. "But anyways, I needed to ask you if you could swing by and feed Tank while I'm off at drill this weekend."

"Sure, fine." Rarity dismissed as Twilight looked to her watch impatiently. "Now if that's all, Twilight and I have some impor-"

"Yeah, what were you two doing up there?" Rainbow interrupted, looking at Twilight as the girl stiffened under the shock.

"We were-" Rarity started till the girl she was answering just bolted past the two, bounding up the stairs much to their protests. Bursting into the room, Rainbow quickly found two outfits laying on her bed as if they had just been worn. One rather racy leather piece, and a much more innocent lace piece.

"Oh my gosh..." Rainbow stuttered while she turned around to face the two just reaching the top of the stairs. "I didn't mean to- I'm so- Congratulations?"

"It's not what it looks like." Twilight hissed. "They're from Rarity's new line."

"Fetish couture?" Rainbow tried, accusingly.

"No." Rarity snapped at the invader. "It's from my new collection, Motorcycle Honey."

"Huh?" Rainbow asked, knitting her brow in confusion.

"It's leathers and lingerie for bikers, darling." Rarity continued. "There is a large bike festival every year in Dodge Junction. I take some new products down there to help make some income between the wedding dress orders and the occasional tuxedo rentals of summer."

"So why do they look like they've been worn?" Rainbow asked slowly.

"I had Twilight modeling a few pieces that I was unhappy with how they fit on the forms." Rarity surmised.

"Why Twilight?"

"Why not Twilight?" Twilight asked harshly. "What? Are you saying I'm not good enough to model for a friend in need?"

"No, I- I'm- Sorry, Twi..." Rainbow conceded at long last. She started to head for the doors, but stopped half way, turning to face the pair one last time. "So, you're going to Stirrup then, right?" Rainbow asked with a smile.

"Of course." Rarity dismissed.

"Cool. I'll look for ya there this year!" Rainbow smiled as she headed back out. "Sorry to barge in. Have a good one."

The two ladies left waited till they were sure they were once again alone before either spoke. "Damn it, now I have to go to that damned Biker festival." Rarity muttered as she flopped onto her bed.

"We're going to have to mass produce a line..." Twilight groaned as she flopped down next to the indigo haired beauty.

"Yes. Well, we'll get started on that later," Rarity giggled as she rolled over and straddled Twilight. "Now darling, do you want the leather or lace this time?"

"Hmm, I didn't really get to enjoy you in that lace earlier, so..."

"Sounds fantastic." Rarity giggled as she kissed her pinned lover. "Now, suit up darling."

~~~~~<>~~~~~

PreviousChapters Next