• Published 31st Oct 2013
  • 2,566 Views, 78 Comments

RariTwi Group Collab - Anonymule



!!!!!This collection is now dead, please see the Finer Things: The Rarilight Collab by Donraj for more RariTwi.!!! Prompt based short stories from the authors of the RariTwi group.

  • ...
12
 78
 2,566

PreviousChapters Next
A Day At The Beach by FlameingToast

A Day At The Beach

By: FlameingToast

~~~~~<>~~~~~

"This is relaxing, isn't it?" Twilight sighed contentedly, as her eyes scanned the pages of the book floating in front of her.

She was lying down on a blanket near the edge of the water, with an umbrella shielding her from the sun.

"It is a very nice day to be out." Rarity agreed from beside her marefriend. She gazed around at the rest of the beach, and found that Twilight and herself were the only ponies on the small expanse of sand.

Turning to face Twilight, she said "So, what are you-" she was interrupted as a giant wave crashed onto the blanket, drenching Rarity and Twilight.

"AH! My mane!" Rarity dramatically squealed. Her mane was straight and dripping with water, so was Twilight's but she didn't mind. After all, the book was bone dry.

Twilight rolled her eyes "C'mon Rarity, you still look amazing." She chuckled "You shouldn't get so worked up about these things."

"Worked up!?" Rarity glared daggers at Twilight "This is a travesty! How could you not be upset about this!?" Rarity frowned as she saw Twilight barely contain a chuckle.

"Oh, you think this is funny, do you?" Rarity tried to keep the angry look on her face "You know what I think would be funny?" Twilight shook her head.

Grinning, Rarity enveloped Twilight with her magic and tossed her into the water. Twilight fell through the surface with a shriek, and surfaced with an unamused expression.

Rarity was giggling on the beach towel, when she found herself being levitated above the waves "Wait please don''t!" Rarity pleaded to the grinning Twilight, before she dropped Rarity into the water.

She emerged spitting water out of her mouth. Rarity and Twilight glared at each other for a few moments, before bursting into laughter.

"You're right." Rarity said splashing Twilight playfully "This was relaxing."

"Told you that the beach would be fun." Twilight nodded before planting a small kiss on Rarity's cheek.

~~~~~<>~~~~~

PreviousChapters Next