• Published 31st Oct 2013
  • 2,556 Views, 78 Comments

RariTwi Group Collab - Anonymule



!!!!!This collection is now dead, please see the Finer Things: The Rarilight Collab by Donraj for more RariTwi.!!! Prompt based short stories from the authors of the RariTwi group.

  • ...
12
 78
 2,556

PreviousChapters Next
Sweet Treats (anthro) by Ponywubs

Twilight and Pinkie were in sugar cube corner's kitchen planning to make a cake for Rarity. you see it was hearts and hooves day and Twilight wanted to bake a very special cake for her, why did she wanted to bake a special cake for her you ask? Why it was because she loved the white mare more then life itself. she was hoping the cake would make Rarity fall for her. Anyways the cake they were planning to make was a chocolate/strawberry cake, one of Raritys favorites. "Thanks for helping me with the cake Pinkie." Twilight said who had the whisk in her hand and started to whip the frosting

"Any time Twilight." Pinkie chirped as she put cake batter in the oven.


An hour later the cake was finally baked and now the mares were ready to decorate the triple layered chocolate cake, Pinkie grabbed pump that was filled with strawberry filling and filled the cake, when she was done Twilight started frosting the cake with chocolate frosting, then they both put strawberry and chocolate shaving on it. "Now that is what i call a cake!" Exclaimed Pinkie who was now examining the cake a gave Twilight the okay. so Twilight grabbed the cake with her magenta magic and both mares started heading to tne boutique.

When they got the front door Pinkie pie looked like she had forgot something "Oh shoot!!"

Twilight turned around to look at Pinkie "What's wrong Pinkie?"

Pinkie started to skip backwards "I forgot, my break well be over in two minutes, sorry i can't stay."

"But it a holidays." Twilight deadpanned

"Uhhhhh........ bye". Pinkie then took off in a flash.

"What was that about?" Thought Twilight.

She just chalked it up as Pinkie being Pinkie and knocked on the door. seconds later she could her hoofsteps getting closer "Hello darling." Greeted Rarity when she open the door and saw it was Twilight.

"H-hi Rarity h-how are you" said Twilight becoming instantly nerves upon see Rarity.

"Happy hearts and hooves day." she said as she held out the cake

"Thanks darling and i'm fine. oh is the chocolate/strawberry cake?"

she motion with her arm for Twilight to come in "would you like to come in and have some cake?" ask Rarity.

Twilight nodded her head walked past Rarity and started heading for the kitchen with Rarity behind her who was enjoying the view. When they reached the kitchen Rarity quicken her pase to get the plates for both of them when Twilight tripped over her hooves.

Rarity got two plates and turned around just on time to get a face full of cake! "Oh no!" Exclaimed Twilight

Her whole frontside was covered in cake, Rarity started walking towards a clearly scared Alicorn princess who was now backed in a corner. "R-rarity I'm so s-"

she was interrupted when she felt Rarity's soft strawberry filling covered lips on hers. Twilight was in heaven right now, this was everything she wanted from today. she was no longer scared but overjoyed. Twilight wrapped her arms around Rarity and kissed her back.

After what felt like enternity Rarity pulled back leaving Twilight wanting more. Rarity and Twilight was stairing in each others eyes "I simply love sweet treats." she whispered and kissed Twilight again.

PreviousChapters Next