• Published 31st Oct 2013
  • 2,568 Views, 78 Comments

RariTwi Group Collab - Anonymule



!!!!!This collection is now dead, please see the Finer Things: The Rarilight Collab by Donraj for more RariTwi.!!! Prompt based short stories from the authors of the RariTwi group.

  • ...
12
 78
 2,568

PreviousChapters Next
Sweetie Belle by FlameingToast

Sweetie Belle

By: FlameingToast

~~~~~<>~~~~~

Sweetie Belle watched in horror as black smoke began pouring out of the oven. She glanced overhead and saw the smoke reach the detector. A shrill beeping sound rang out as Sweetie Belle rushed to the oven, throwing it open.

She coughed as she ran outside and quickly returned with a hose. She aimed it at the inside of the oven, and while most of it hit the intended target, Sweetie Belle tripped and fell while the nozzle began shooting water everywhere.

"Ugh..." Sweetie groaned as the smoke cleared out of the kitchen

2 hours earlier...

"Remember Sweetie" Rarity said standing at the door with her marefriend Twilight Sparkle "We'll only be gone for a few hours, so try and be good."

"I will sis!" Sweetie grinned fidgeting from excitement "Happy anniversary!"

"Thanks Sweetie Belle!" Twilight and Rarity said in unison, looking at each other lovingly. They leaned in closer to kiss when they felt themselves being pushed by the filly.

"You girls can save that stuff for your date, you're going to be late!" Sweetie said barely moving the mares.

Rarity didn't like the way Sweetie Belle was acting, she was obviously up to something. But she had a wonderful night ahead of her and there was no way it would be spoiler.

"Alright then, we'll be back." Rarity said glancing back at Sweetie Belle trying to look angelic.

~~~~~<>~~~~~

Sweetie Belle got off of the floor groaning. She had wanted to surprise Rarity and Twilight with some cookies for their anniversary. She took out the pan, with small black crumbs.

Why did I think cookies would be easy to make!? Sweetie Belle looked around the wet kitchen and random bits of cookie dough splattered everywhere.

Sweetie Belle looked at the clock, it was almost ten-Rarity will be back by ten. Sweetie Belle opened a cabinet and pulled out as many rags as she could find. Using the washclothes to glean up the Burt oven and cookie dough, she then started drying the whole kitchen.

She was exhausted from all the work and as soon as she finished, she heard the sound of the front door opening before she passed out.

Twilight and Rarity trotted into the kitchen to find it sparkling clean, and Sweetie Belle curled up into a ball, snoring lightly

Rarity and Twilight shared a look before Rarity levitated the sleeping filly onto her back "I think its time we all went to bed."

Twilight nodded, yawning. "Yeah, I'm beat." She and Rarity took Sweetie Belle upstairs and tucked her into bed, before they retired to their own room.

~~~~~<>~~~~~

PreviousChapters Next