• Published 14th Sep 2013
  • 6,519 Views, 2,920 Comments

Foal Adventures. - Super-Stallion



This is Rainbows new life as Fluttershy's foal along with Lightning, as they go on some adventures only a foal would dare to go.

  • ...
21
 2,920
 6,519

PreviousChapters Next
DG the Changling, foalsitter, playmate

The first part of the chapter will be held in the regular third person, while the rest of it will be held in first person for DG

.


DG groaned, sunlight hitting his closed eyes. He opened them slightly to look around. He was in a small room, with a roof that slanted. He picked his head up and looked around, not being able to remember the previous night or how he had gotten into a bed. He looked down at his hooves; they had holes in them, which only meant one thing. He was a changeling again. He tried hard to remember what had happened. But he just couldn’t. He shook his head once more, and reformed into his white pony form. He opened the door and looked around. The door was at the end of a long hallway, and masks adorned the walls on either side. DG closed the door behind him, and trotted down the hallway. When he got to the other end, he noticed a sewing machine on one side, and a crib next to it, which meant one thing. He was at Carousel Boutique.

“Oh good morning Darling, how was your sleep?” Rarity asked, walking up behind DG, almost scaring the changeling right out of him. He turned around to find a Rarity he never thought he’d have to see. She had bedhead.

Yeah, even with bed head Rarity looked amazing.

“I slept fine, I think…. Hey Rarity?” DG asked.

“Yes Darling?”

“What happened last night?”

“Well, after you left the party Pinkie realized she forgot to give you a present. We all went out looking for you, but it was my little Onyx who found you sleeping on a cardboard box in an alley. I said to myself it just wouldn’t do, so I brought you in and laid you on the guest bed. I quite hope that was alright.” Rarity explained.

“Well thank you, I guess.” DG said thinking how in the world she was able to carry him here by herself.

“It’s the least I can do, you’re new here, which means you wouldn’t have your own place, and until you find one, you’re more than welcome to stay here.”

“Thanks, speaking of Sup… I mean Onyx, he sleeping right now?” DG asked.

“Why yes, Onyx always seems to sleep past 10 in the morning if I don’t wake him. I guess it’s natural for little ones to sleep a lot, but it worries me.” DG chuckled, thinking about Super-Stallion.

“What are you doing up?” DG asked, trying to change the subject.

“Oh, I have to go out shopping for more materials to make my clothes for the day, so I’m just off to go ask Pinkie Pie to watch Onyx for me.” She said. DG thought for a second, then spoke up.

“Why don’t I watch Onyx for you, it’s the least I could do for letting me stay here?” DG offered.

“Well, that would be smashing, and hopefully that would mean a lot less of a clean-up. The last time I had to go to Canterlot for materials and had Pinkie watch Onyx, I was up until 5 am cleaning. And you do not want to see me cranky. So why not? It’s worth a shot. I will be back by the time the moon is up tonight, everything you need to know is on the table, and two bottles of my milk are in the fridge.” Rarity said, as she disappeared out the door faster than a jackrabbit on steroids. DG stood there dumbfounded, until he heard crying coming from another room.

“Oh god, what have I gotten myself into?”

****

I walk into the nursery, Onyx crying up a storm. Seeing no way to calm him, I start to sing.

"Uh Hush now quiet now, it's time to rest you sleepy head."

“Wow… that is tewwible DG.” Onyx says, as I finish, holding him in my arms.

“It’s what you get from being hit with a bat, and being turned into a changeling against your will.”

“Wait, you’re a changewing?” he asks. I remove my disguise, and show my true form.

“Yeah, Kit thought it would be funny or something to turn me into a changeling. At least he didn’t make me a foal.”

“Hey whats wong about being a foaw?”

“Not much, I just don’t think I could handle the changing, and the diapers.”

“EH, you get used to it, so how are you going to teww the others?”

“I’m not if I can help it.” I say, as I hear a knocking at the door. I set Onyx on my back, and putting back on my disguise trot over to the door. Standing at the door are Spitfire and Soaring of the Wonderbolt with there little ones one Spifire's back.

“Oh hello, who are you?” Spitfire asks.

“I’m DG I recently moved here, and Rarity is taking me in until I find a place.” I said

“Oh well, I’m Soarin, and this is my Mate Spitfire” Soaring said. “Welcome to the neighborhood.”

“Is Rarity around?” Spitfire asked.

“Nah, she high-tailed it to Canterlot. Something about needing more fabrics.”

“Oh she was supposed to watch our little ones today while we had our training practice.” Soarin said lifting a hoof and ruffling Sky Hooves mane.

“I’ll be more than happy to, I’m already watching Onyx here.” I said, motioning to the little colt on my back.

"Are you sure you can handle it, three foals can be a hoof full?" Spitfire said.

"Yeah sure I can handle it, I love kids." I beamed giving my best smile.

"Hmm okay if you say so, here's there diaper bag it has some things for them and milk if they get hungry. There nap time is at six Night Mist wont be hard to put down but you may have a little trouble getting Sky Hooves to lay down for his nap. If Night Mist starts to cry give him his favorite stuffed toy and cuddle him a little and don't forget to..."

The list went on and on as that mare hoofed me more stuff putting it all into my arms until I was practically struggling holding onto the foal things.

"Alright that should be it," Spitfire said then lowered her little boys in front of her, "Mommy and Daddy have to go now boys, we'll be back soon okay. You two be good for DG."

Sky and Night hugged there mothers muzzle lovingly then Spitfire kissed them both on the head, before she and Soarin walked out the door.

"Hey guys." Onyx greeted as I put all the foal stuff on the floor.

"Hey Onyx how's it going?" Sky said.

"Fine I have a changewing for a sitter today."

Night Mist raised a brow, "A Changewing where?"

I turned to them and dropped my disguise making Night Mist squeak and hide behind his brother who looked at him with a surprise expression, "Don't worry little guy I'm not going to hurt you or your brother." I say with a smile.

"But your so ugwy." Sky retorted.

"....Ouch."

"Wait isn't Kit usually your babysittew?" Night asked.

"Yeah but he couldn't watch me today cause he had to take care of something about a cwacker?"

****

"KRAKEN!"

In the -surprisingly bigger then you thought- living room of Kit and Discord's apartment, a ten foot Kraken was destroying the place ravaging there furniture and tearing the place apart. The Kraken had Discord wrapped in one of his many tenticles Discord screaming his head of like a little filly.

Kit and Firebird where hiding behind the arm chair as they watched the giant squid destroy there place.

"How did this all happen?" Firebird asked, before this all happened he was enjoying his day with Philomena till Kit appeared telling him to come with him.

"Earlier, Discord ordered out for sushi and he ordered it fresh," Kit replied and ducked just in time before a lamp crashed a shattered against the wall into pieces behind him.

"How did they even deliver it here, where not even in the confines of space and time?!"

"He ordered from a new restaurant for the gods Olympiana, they had it here in seconds and well they brought this." Kit said pointing at the giant Octopus.

"What are we gonna do then...and when I mean 'we' I mean you."

"I'm gonna have to take it head on." Kit said standing up.

"Here your gonna need a weapon." Firebird said presenting Kit a harpoon in wing.

"Where did you get a harpoon?"

"We live with the lord of chaos and you question where I got the harpoon."

"Fair enough, can I ask why you have the harpoon?"

"Birds gotta protect himself especially when he lives with to crazy roommates."

Kit just shrugged then taking the harpoon he jumped over the couch and into the air harpoon pointing at the beast screaming his battle cry as the Krakens million arms came at him ready for a fight!

****

"Wanna go to my woom and pway?"

"Yeah!"

Onyx grabbed both Sky and Night's hooves in his own and he started flying up into the air easily carrying the others the flew upstairs to the nursery. I followed up after the young colts, I was the foalsitter after all I cant leave the foals unsupervised. When I arrived in the nursery Onyx dropped Night Mist and Sky Hooves into the toy box then he dove in after them.

I walked up to the toy box and looked down inside to try and see the colts, suddenly all three of them jumped out and I back away as they landed in front of me all dressed up in little costumes.

Onyx was wearing a mini version of Super-Stallion costume, Sky Hooves was wearing green and black spandex -weird to see that on a foal- with a black mask over his eyes and a what I think was a lantern symbol on the front, he also had a ring with the same symbol and it was glowing and Night Mist simply had a foals green hoodie with a green mask while a bow with a sheath of arrows on his back.

"Wow you guys look like the justice league...but what are you going to do about the rest of the characters."

"Oh don't worry- wait a minute SPOILER ALERT the rest of the league will come along shortly." Onyx said with a smirk.

"Well you kids can play, I'll be over here if you need me." I said sitting down on my haunches.

"Aww cant you pway with us DG?"

I look at the puppy dog eyes that stared at me and I winced, "Um I don't really feel like playing right now guys maybe later."

"Pwease DG we need a bad guy to fight." Sky said.

"Wait you want me to be a bad guy?"

"Yeah you'd be pewfect for the job."

"What makes you think that?"

"Cause your are foawsitter and cause you would be more fun to play with then Mr. Pig." Onyx says pointing a hoof at the other side of the room.

I looked left to see a stuffed pig wearing a cat burglar outfit under a basket with a knot on top that said 'Jail'.

"Poow Mr. Pig he used to be a good guy befowe his wife left him."

"Oookay still not gonna play with you."

Onyx scowled then looked back at my friends, "Alright guys time for Plan C."

I watched as they inhaled and let out a deafening cry that instantly assaulted my ears. I covered my ears to try and block out there crying but it was no use! All I can hear is there cries as they cried and cried and cried!

DEAR GODS, CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE!!

"Okay, okay I'll play with you just please STOP!"

"Yay!" the foal cheered ending there anguish screaming.

"That was really bratty of you guys, you know that right?" I said.

"Where kids we can be bratty sometimes." Onyx retorted.

****

In the city where crime goes rampant, evil lurks in every corner there is almost nothing stopping criminals from doing bad even right now a thief was breaking and entering the boutique of a poor innocent bystander.

The thief was picking the lock to the back door trying to break in and steal whatever possessions he could find, "Heh there ain't nothing gonna stop me from getting the jewels in this place," the crook said then when the lock clicked he opened the door and ran inside when he came back out he had a bag full of valuables and gems he found in the place.

"Easy bits."

"I'm going to have to ask you to put down the bag sir." said a voice over the criminals head.

He looks up and gasp when he saw the famous Super-Stallion flying above him along next to him was the Green Lantern and standing on the roof next to them was Green Arrow his bow aimed at the burglar.

"Will give you one chance, if you surrender now will go easy on you." Super-Stallion said.

The burglar raised his hooves in the air, "Alright, alright I give up, just let me-HA!" suddenly the thief threw down a smoke bomb that exploded putting the area in a thick haze of smoke. When the haze cleared the thief was gone, along with the bag of goods!

"Find him he cant have gone far." Super-Stallion said then him and the other heroes split up in different directions for the crook.

The burglar ran down the street desperate to escape his assailants who where no doubt after him right now. He turned a corner then crashed smacked dap into a wall and then falling to the ground. He looked back up at the wall in front of him and raised a brow when he saw that the wall was green?

Then the wall suddenly vanished and Green Lantern stood where the wall used to be.

"Alright it's jail time for you buddy." Lantern said.

The burglar dug into his pocket and brought out another bomb throwing it right at Lanterns face. He lifted a hoof and a green light shot out his ring and it surrounded the bomb incasing it in light. Unfortunately it wasn't enough to prevent the huge explosion that blew both Lantern and his ring down the street.

The burglar got back up and started running down the other street away from the hero he sent flying. Then an arrow suddenly pierced into the ground right in front of him and he looks up to see Green Arrow sliding down a zip line and land in front of him pointing his bow at him with an arrow at point blank.

"There's no where to run."

The burglar pulled out a gun but it was quickly shot out of his hoof by the arrow that shot into the nuzzle rendering it useless. He looked at his weapon then back at Arrow frighteningly, he turned around to try and get away but was met by two green killer attack dogs who barked and growled at him looking like they where ready to bite right behind them Lantern who had got back up from the explosion earlier.

"Do it now, Super-Stallion!" Lantern called up into the sky.

The burglar looked up and gasped when he saw Super-Stallion right over him carrying cage over his head. Super-Stallion threw the cage right down at the burglar, expecting to be crushed he closed his eyes in fear only for the cage opening to go around him trapping him inside with no harm. The burglar opened his eyes and when he saw he was trap, sighed in defeat.

"Good job men." Super-Stallion said landing on top the cage.

Then they all cheered in victory.

****

The little colts cheered in victory as I was trapped under the basket they put over my head wearing a burglar outfit. We took are playtime outside in the back and now there was flower on the ground where my 'Smoke bomb' went of, Sky Hooves was a little wet from the water balloon I threw at him and my water gun had a toy arrow stuck at the end.

"Alright boys its getting late and I think its time for you guys nap." I said praying to Celestia they'll listen and go down for there nap.

"Aw but whewe not tiwed." Night Mist said.

"Come on guys do I have to tell your parents that you guys where bad?" I say mockingly.

"No."

"Then let me out, I'll give you guys some nice milk then I'll put you down for your nap."

Super- Stallion lifted the basket off of me, then grabbing them and putting the boys on my back we went back into the boutique.

Later Rarity along with Spitfire and Soarin came through the front door and I walked up to the and greeted them with a friendly smile, "Hello Rarity, Wonderbolts how was did your show go, did you get all you needed Rarity?"

"I yes I have many new silks that will make a wonderful dress." Rarity said pulling out a fabric from her saddle bag.

"As always the Wonderbolts where a hit." Soarin said with pride.

"Where they boys good while we where gone?" Spitfire asked.

I motioned for them to follow and I lead them upstairs and walked towards the closed nursery door. As soon as I opened it they all daww'd at the three sleeping colts with there costumes sleeping on the floor a blanket covering them and three empty bottles next to them.

Spitfire and Soarin thanked me and even paid me for a job well done picked up Sky and Night and left out the door. I looked at Rarity who looked at me with a smile.

"Thank you for doing this for me DG you have been a big help."

I blush at her words, "Your welcome Rarity, it wasn't hard it was kinda easy."

Rarity picked up Onyx in one arm and turned back to me, "Well thank you and maybe if you don't mind you could watch him again if I need you."

I thought about it for a minute and replied, "Sure Rarity if you need a foalsitter again I'm your man."

Rarity squeed and gave DG a thankful kiss on the cheek before carrying Onyx to his crib. As Onyx was laid down in the crib in his dreams he was thinking about Kit and his cracker problem.

****

Kit, Discord and Firebird sat in the middle of the floor in the living wearing kimonos with trays of sushi in front of them while eating it with chopsticks.

"Well guys it took three hours to beat that kraken and make this sushi, tell me was it worth it?" Discord said taking a bit of his sushi.

"You know for once I can say that it actually was worth it," Firebird said, "Today was a hard days work and we deserve it."

"You didn't help at all you just sat and watched me fight the monster." Kit retorted.

"Totally deserve it."

Author's Note:

Another chapter for yall to read might make two more then I have to go back on My Widdle Pwincess.

PreviousChapters Next