• Published 14th Sep 2013
  • 6,503 Views, 2,920 Comments

Foal Adventures. - Super-Stallion



This is Rainbows new life as Fluttershy's foal along with Lightning, as they go on some adventures only a foal would dare to go.

  • ...
21
 2,920
 6,503

PreviousChapters Next
Rarity's little gentlecolt

Sweetie Belle was walking down the street to Rarity's place she had said that she had a surprise for her today. She wouldn't tell her what exactly but if it was a surprise then she was all for it, she loved surprises and she loves her sister so it must be something special.

Coming up to Carousel Boutique Sweetie Belle opened the door and walked inside she looked around for her sister but couldn't find her, "Rarity where are you!?" she called and then she heard hoof step from upstairs and looks at the stairs to see Rarity coming down.

"Hello Sweetie Belle, could you please stop yelling?" Rarity asked with a smile.

Sweetie Belle raised a brow, "Why Rarity, and what surprise did you want to show me?" she asked, a bit curious for her sister's reason behind invitation.

Rarity didn't say anything but motioned a hoof for Sweetie to follow her upstairs, they went upstairs and Rarity led Sweetie Belle to the extra room she had. Rarity could never find a good use for that room so it was just there, not in any use except for storage.

Rarity opened the door and Sweetie Belle looked. They went inside and her eyes grew when she saw that the storage room had been converted into some kind of nursery. The walls had been painted blue and there was a toy chest filled with toys that any foal would love and what caught her eyes the most a crib at the other end of the room.

Rarity walked over to the cribs side and motioned Sweetie Belle over and when she was next to her she pointed down into the crib Sweetie looked down into the crib and gasped when she saw a tiny white foal with a black mane sleeping peacefully.

Sweetie bell looked up at Rarity, "Who's baby is that?"

Rarity smiled, "He's mine Sweetie, I found him on my door step two days ago and I decided to take care of him and turn this room into a nursery." she explained rubbing a hoof gently through the babies mane.

Sweetie looked at the baby then back at her, "So what's his name?" she asked.

"His name is Onyx." Rarity said then she noticed Onyx start to move he yawned and slowly opened his eyes and looked up at her and Sweetie and started to giggle reaching his hooves up to be picked up.

Rarity picked him up and cradled him in her arms, "Aww, he is so cute...so does this mean I'm an aunt now!?" Sweetie bell asked her eyes shinning with hope and glee.

Rarity giggled, "Yes you are," she said then looked down at Onyx, "say hi to Auntie Sweetie Onyx."

I looked at Sweetie bell and smiled, "Hewwo Auntie Sweetie!' I said gleefully I knew they didn't understand me but it was better then just being there and say nothing.

"Aww he said hi to me, so what do you plan to do with him today?" Sweetie asked.

Rarity smiled, "I thought it would be fun to make some new foal clothes sense I now have one of my own I can dapple in something new." she said happily she could never get Rainbow or any of her little friends to dress up for her but now.

I shrugged. I don't mind being dressed up as long as it wasn't an actual dress.


When they got downstairs Rarity quickly started putting Onyx in different clothes that she made for him last night. Right now he was wearing a small blue suit with a white shirt and wearing a red and yellow stripped tie Rarity cooing over him.

"Aww you look so cute in that and you've been so well behaved while Mommy dressed her little Onyx up," Rarity cooed rubbing Onyx cheeks gently, "but there's something missing. Hmmm oh I know." Rarity then went over to her dresser and brought back a par of fake glasses and put them on Onyx.

"Oh perfect you are so cute wouldn't you agree Sweetie?" Rarity asked her little sister who had been helping her suit up the foal.

Sweetie nodded and smiled, "Yup, he sure has. So what can we do now?" Sweetie asked when she noticed they were all out of suits suddenly there was a knock at the door.

"Hmm, now who could that be?" Rarity said leaving her little sister and foal to go to the door when she opened it she saw Fluttershy standing there smiling, "Oh hello Fluttershy what are you doing here?"

Fluttershy smiled, "Oh I haven't seen you for a while and I decided to come and visit." she said then looking inside she saw Sweetie Belle and a foal sitting on the floor wearing a suit and glasses, "Oh and who is this?"

Rarity smiled and invited Fluttershy in and brought her in front of Onyx, "Fluttershy I want you to meet my little darling; Onyx." she said proudly.

"Aww he is cute but Rarity were did he come from?" Fluttershy asked ruffling Onyx mane.

After making tea and sitting down, Rarity explained how she found Onyx on her door step with a note and that she decided to take care of him after her story Fluttershy smiled.

"Oh Rarity that's so nice of you taking in a little foal who has no home." Fluttershy complemented looking at Onyx cradled in Rarity arm playing with her mane.

Rarity smiled down at Onyx, "Well I just couldn't say no and send him to some dreaded orphanage he looked so helpless and his real mother wanted to do what was best for him."

"Yeah, Discord wanted the best for me taking me from my home turning me into a foal and bringing me here," I retorted crossing my arms together but then I look up at Rarity's smiling face and I smiled and snuggled into her chest, "although it's not all bad."

"D'aaw I can really tell he likes you Rarity maybe sometime he can come over and play with Rainbow and Lightning." Fluttershy said thinking a new friend for her foals maybe fun.

Rarity raised a brow, "Yeah, hey were is little Rainbow and Lightning?" she asked wondering why they're not with her now.

"Oh I left them at home with Angel." she replied. "I can't always take me with me."

Rarity nodded in acknowledgement. "You know whatever happened to Angel when everypony in Equstria was being flushed?" Rarity asked curiously why the pony wouldn't stop such horror that befallen everypony including her beautiful hair.

Fluttershy rubbed the back of her head, "Well the next day after that I looked in the closet and found him and Tank in their tied up. Odds are Discord tied them up in their to make sure he wasn't interrupted." she replied thinking of how she found her pets sitting in the closet Angel very angry after getting untied.

I facehooved well I guess that explains why Angel didn't stop the foals from flushing Equestria.


Later after saying their goodbyes and agreeing to make a playdate Fluttershy left and Sweetie Belle went back home to tell her mom and dad the good news about there new family member. Rarity went upstairs planning to put Onyx to bed but that was easier said then done.

Rarity was bouncing a crying foal trying to coax him to sleep, "Oh come on honey it's time to go to sleep, it's bed time." she said sweetly.

I shook my head, "No way I'm not tiwed and I hate nap time!" I retorted crossing my arms.

Rarity thought about it for a moment and then she got an idea, "I know you just need a lullaby." she said then she started singing.

♪I lose my way♪
♪No one cares♪
♪The word I say♪
♪No one hears♪
♪My life it seems♪
♪Is world of dreams♪
♪Deep in the night♪
♪You'll find me♪
♪Dream and you're right♪
♪Behind me♪
♪Stay if you will stay♪
♪Will dream the night away♪
♪Dreams to dream♪
♪In the dark of the night♪
♪When the world goes wrong♪
♪I can still make it right♪
♪I can see so far in my dreams♪
♪I'll follow my dreams♪
♪Until they come true♪
♪There is a star waiting to guide us♪
♪Shining inside us♪
♪When we close our eyes♪
♪Come with me you well see what I mean♪
♪There's a world tonight♪
♪No one ever sees♪
♪You will go so far in my dreams♪
♪Somewhere in my dreams♪
♪Your Dreams will come True♪
(Guitar solo)
♪Don't let go if you stay close to me♪
♪In my dreams tonight♪
♪You will see what I see♪
♪Dreams to dream as near as can be♪
♪Inside you and me♪
♪They all will come True♪
♪Inside you and me♪
♪That always come...truuuuuuuuuue♪

Once she was done singing Rarity smiled when she saw Onyx sleeping peacefully then laid him in his crib and kissed him on the head, "Goodnight Onyx you will always be in my dreams."

Author's Note:

Okay another chapter I hope you liked it and that I went with the name Onyx.

The song was made by Linda Ronstadt and it was called Dreams to dream, it was a childhood song I liked after watching the movie Fivel goes West and I hope you liked it, it brought back so many memories for me:pinkiesad2: here's the link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=shcDRAIF9Mw

Edited by firebirdabirdoffire thank you for your help:)

PreviousChapters Next