• Published 14th Sep 2013
  • 6,519 Views, 2,920 Comments

Foal Adventures. - Super-Stallion



This is Rainbows new life as Fluttershy's foal along with Lightning, as they go on some adventures only a foal would dare to go.

  • ...
21
 2,920
 6,519

PreviousChapters Next
Flushed away part 1: the return of the toilet

Today Rainbow and Lightning were sitting on the couch bored as heck. Fluttershy was out doing her animal business leaving them home to do almost whatever they wanted with Angel babysitting them. But there was nothing to do they played with all there toys and every game in the book.

Rainbow groaned, "Oh goddess I'm so bowed."

"I know, and Mommy won't be back in another two houws." Lightning said in dismay.

Rainbow leaned on her hoof and sighed, "I wish we could pway with the toiwet again."

Lightning nodded, "I know, that was weally fun. But you know what Mommy said, we can't go to the bathroom ever again until were old enough to get potty trained." she retorted.

Ever since the little 'accident' with the firecracker Fluttershy forbid them from the bathroom. Leaving them with one less fun thing to play and now they were siting there thinking about the fun they had flushing things away.

"Well if you want to start flushing things away I can help you with that." said a mysterious voice.

Then the foals started looking around the room for the voice a bit curious and scared, "W-who awe you!?" Lightning asked.

The voice chuckled, "Oh, I'm just your local neighbourhood lord of chaos."

Then Rainbow groaned, "Discowd! she said in irritation. With a snap the draconequus appeared right in front of the foals startling them Discord looked down at them with a big grin.

"Hello there Dashie, say have you've gotten smaller since I last saw you?" Discord mocked. He was on a little vacation in another dimension but he saw everything that happened in Ponyville and what happened to Little Dashie and Dusty all through Super-Stallion's page.

"What do you want Discowd!?" Rainbow demanded.

Discord waved a finger, "Now now little Dashie, you know it's impolite to raise your voice at grown ups, as for why I'm here I want to play with you two." he said with a creepy grin.

Rainbow looked at Lightning who seemed a bit scared and shivering she's never seen Discord before other then in her mind, when he put Equestria in chaos and made her think she was a pretty princess ballerina, she was thinking about running until a hoof grabbed her shoulder and she looked at Rainbow, who had an assuring and she smiled back then Rainbow looked up at Discord.

"Go away Discowd!" Rainbow said.

Discord just smiled sweetly, "Now Rainbow I don't want to cause trouble I just want to help you." he retorted.

Lightning raised a brow, "What you want to hewp us with the toiwet?" she asked.

He nodded, "Well of course! Flushing things down the drain sounds a lot of fun so how about it Rainbow?" Discord said looking at Rainbow.

Rainbow crossed her arms and pouted, "How do I know your not wying?" she asked. Discord picked her up against her will and tickled her belly with the tip of his tail.

"Oh Dashie you know I am reformed now I would never lie to you." Discord retorted as he watched Dash struggle to escape his hold and giggle under from being tickled.

Rainbow laughed, "Ha o-okay you win j-just stop tickwing me!" she screamed through her giggling and Discord stopped and put her back on the couch and smiled.

"Good, now before we start I have to get something," he said then snapping his fingers he disappeared and seconds later he came back holding a slightly surprised Sunset Shimmer and Trixie.

"What in the name of Cewestia awe we doing hewe!?" Trixie asked surprised from being teleported from her crib to here.

Sunset looked up at Discord then at Rainbow, "Hey Wainbow what's going on?"

Rainbow raised a brow, "That's what I would wike to know." she said looking up at Discord.

Discord smiled, "Well it's more fun if there are more ponies to play with." he said smiling then swinging his tail he scooped up both foals on the couch wrapped in his tail and flew upstairs with them.

****

He went into the bathroom and lowered all the foals onto the floor and looked at the toilet and raised a brow, the toilet was locked up covered and chains he looked down at Rainbow and pointed to the bowl.

"Could you explain this for me?" Discord asked.

"Fwuttershy locked up the boww when we last had fun with it," Lightning said bowing her head, "We wewe gwounded for a week."

Discord laughed "Oh yeah the firecracker accident, boy the Super-Stallion knows how to make a good time." he chuckled.

"Wait who?" Rainbow asked confused.

"Oh nopony you have to know about...yet." Discord replied looking off into the distance as if he was looking at some invisible force no one except him smiling at on in particular.

"Well let's forget about that for now and get started on having fun!" Discord said happily snapping his figures making the chains on the bowl turn to spaghetti and then taking a string of it he slurped up all the spaghetti until it was all gone off the bowl.

"Umm otay well what awe we doing anyway?" Trixie asked a bit frightened by Discord.

"We'we going to fwush away some stuff." Lightning replied a bit happy she like flushing things away.

Sunset raised a brow, "What why?" she asked.

"Because it's fun." Lightning said.

"Nu huh."

"Yu huh."

"Nu huh!"

"Yu huh!"

"Girls, girls there's only one way to be sure," Discord interrupted putting his hands behind his back, pulling out a rubber ducky from behind it, "is to see who can have fun flushing things away!"

Discord went over to the toilet and motioned for the foals to come and when they gathered around him he lifted the bowl top and dropped the rubber ducky in and pulled the handle and him and the foals watched as the ducky made one final squeak and disappeared into the bowl forever, the foals and Discord laughed out loud.

"Ha! Ducky go down the hole!" Discord laughed falling back onto the floor.

Sunset giggled and looked at Lightning, "Hmm otay you win, that was fun." she said happily.
"Told you so." Lightning smirked.

"What can we fwush down next?" Rainbow asked.

Discord smiled an evil grin and got up off the floor straightening up, "Oh I have something special to flush next." he said then holding out his hand a box appeared in a flash of light and the foals looked at it with curiousity.

"What is it?" Trixie asked.

Discord opened the box and lowered it down for the foals to see inside it, inside was a bunch of little figurines like toys that looked just like all their friends even some that looked like ponies from around their home town and some from Canterlot even one of Princess Celestia herself.

Discord picked up the mini figure of Celestia and smirked, "Let's flush all this little toys down the blimey."

Rainbow smiled, "Okay that sounds fun," she said but then raised a brow, "but I don't think we should do Cewestia yet?"

"Why not?" Discord asked confused.

"Because her big butt may clog the toilet," Rainbow joked then she looked at the rest of the foals who gave her a look, "What? I thought that was pretty funny."

Discord chuckled, "Hey, that was good. Okay before we flush her..." he paused to snap his fingers again to disappear and then reappeared with another foal in his arm, "This calls for a royal flush."

Rainbow looked at the foal and gasped, "Nightmawe Moon!"

Nightmare looked down at her, "Yes! It is I! Nightmawe Woon!' she proclaimed using the Canterlot voice making the other foals strain their ears in pain.

"What is she doing here?" Rainbow asked, they all knew Nightmare had returned as a foal from Twilight, but didn't believed it till now.

"When there is a royal flush there must be royalty present." Discord pointed out then lowering Nightmare to the floor he smiled, "Okay ready to get started?"

Rainbow looked at Nightmare nervously but then decided that she cant do anymore damage then Discord and then looked up at him, "Otay Discowd wet's do it."

Discord smirked, "Okay let's get started then." he said going back to the toilet he threw Toylestia in the bowl and waited for Nightmare to give him the signal.

Nightmare smirked earlier Discord came to her with a plan and when she heard it she had to join, "I Nightmawe Woon, decwee a woyal flush for Pwincess Cewestia!" she said then Discord pulled the handle and him and the foals watched celestia go down the hole then foals gasped when they saw the toy start screaming and flailing her arms.

"I-is she real!?" Lightning asked.

Discord shook his head, "No of course not that's just an added magical feature I added to make it more fun!" he assured, Rainbow looked down into the bowl at the toy that was now no longer there lost forever and then at Discord and shrugged.

"Otay I guess that sounds wegit?" she said then all the foals gathered around the box and started picking out a toy, behind them discord was snickering and those the great flush begins.

****

Shining Armor: Alright men, Princess Celestia just went down the drain and we have to save her are you with me? *toy Crystal empire soldiers yell in unison* Alright let's go!" *Then him and his men where thrown into the toilet.*

Cadence: Wait Shining! I'm coming with you! *Jumps in toilet with husband and gets flushed together.*

CMC: Cutie Mark Crusaders Plumbers yay! *CMC jumps in along with Babs Seed and gets flushed.*

Twilight sparkle: Well I always wondered what it was like to be flushed away! *She screamed as she was flushed down the drain.*

Fluttershy: Oooooohhh myyyyyy!

Pinkie pie: WEEEEEE! *Willingly jumps in and flushes herself.*

Applejack: When I come back ya'll getten a spankin! *Curses while going down*

Rarity: MY HAIR MY BEATIFUL GORGEOUS HAIR!!!

Diamond tiara: I'm telling my daddy on you!

Filthy Rich: Don't worry Sweetie! Daddy's coming.

Silver spoon: Wait, no my glasses!

Snips & Snails: *Snips screams like a little girl* *Snails doesn't realize he's been flushed*

Lyra & Bon-Bon: Bon give me your hand *Lyra screamed reaching out her hoof.* DAMMIT LYRA *Bon-Bon screams.*

Derpy: I just don't know what went wrong?

Doctor whooves: Alonzy!!

Dinky: I'm coming mommy!

Luna: Better then the moon, I guess?

Pony Joe: Who ever did this is banned!

Zecora: *Cant think of a rhyme for this so just screams*

Spitfire: *Tries to fly out but get's knocked back by Discord.*

Soarin: *Jumps in to grab a piece of pie and get flushed in while eating it.*

Big Macintosh: Nnnnnnooooope! *Flushed*

****

The foals kept flushing thing down the toilet until they finally ran out of little ponies to flush Rainbow sighed, "Well I guess the party's over?"

"Yeah it was fun while it lasted," Lightning said then suddenly she heard yelling, "Hey what's that noise?"

The foals ran to the bathroom window and looked out it and gasped when they saw an angry mob approaching the house all soak and wet with Celestia herself leading them.

Rainbow looked back at Discord worried, "Discowd, what going on?"

Discord said nothing and picked up Nightmare and walked back to the toilet climbing into it he pulled the handle and the foals watched as he and Nightmare went down the drain.

Lightning looked at the bowl for a minute then at Rainbow, "Wainbow?"

"Yeah?" Rainbow said.

"Awe we scwewed?"

"Yes we awe vewy, vewy scwewed!"

Author's Note:

Okay I hope you enjoyed this chapter I'll show the rest in the next chapter cause this one got to long. And what the hell how does Discord know about me?

Mysterious voice: Oh your pretty famous in my book.

Author: *Turns around and see's Discord and gasp* Holly crab your real!

Discord: Yes and for making me laugh so hard with your stories I'm going to do something for you *he said then he points his claw at me his hand starting to glow*

Author: Wait what are you- OH MY GLOB!!!

PreviousChapters Next