• Published 14th Sep 2013
  • 6,519 Views, 2,920 Comments

Foal Adventures. - Super-Stallion



This is Rainbows new life as Fluttershy's foal along with Lightning, as they go on some adventures only a foal would dare to go.

  • ...
21
 2,920
 6,519

PreviousChapters Next
Super foals

It was sunday, Rarity was at home fixing up dresses for her next delivery to a customer, while I was in the living room brushing Opalescence fur.

"How does that feew, Opaw?" I asked as I brushed her.

"Oh most wonderful darling you're doing a perrrrfect job." Opal purred.

(If anyone's forgotten from one of my last stories animals talk in this story.)

Suddenly there was a knock at the door, interrupting Rarity from her work. "Odd, I wasn't expecting anypony today." Rarity said as she walked to the door and opening it she gasped, "Spitfire and Soarin' of the Wonderbolts!?"

"Yep that's us." Soarin' said.

"W-what are you two doing here, are you maybe here for a dress or suit?" she asked getting more frantic.

"No nothing like that we wanted to talk to you and your foal." Spitfire replied.

"My baby?" Rarity said then looking down at Onyx who had crawled between her legs and picked him over her shoulder. "What do you need to know about Onyx?"

"Well when we last talked to Princess Celestia we got curious, about how she said you had a foal with special gifts, could we come in a talk?" Spitfire asked.

"Well sure but what does that have to do with you?"

"Weelll..." Spitfire turned around revealing Sky Hooves and Night Mist giggling and laughing making the mare daww. "I'm wondering maybe these two cuties have something in common."

****

The adults went inside and put all three foals in Onyx nursery to play while there downstairs chatting away. The colts where sitting on the padded mat having there own conversation.

"So how are you guys enjoying youw time in Equestwia?" I asked.

"Eh it's okay, It could be better without the daiwy diapee change, but othew then that it's all good, right bro?" Sky Hooves said looking at his Night Mist.

Night didn't look once at Onyx sense he got here, he nodded in response to Sky. "Yeah we've had some fun." he said nervously.

"Umm... Awe you awight?"

"Ah don't mind him, he's just nervous about meeting new ponies, but don't wowwy I'll bet he'll get used to you fast, especially with youw weputation Super-stawwion..."

"Wow! Back up buddy, you're about to bweak the fouwth wall hard!"

"Why that so bad you bweak forth wall all the time." Sky retorted.

"Not in the middle of a chapter!"

****

Back downstairs, Rarity and the others had talked about how she got Onyx and them explaining how they got Night and Sky in a similar way.

"Wow we both got are foals the same way, what are the odds?" Rarity said.

Spitfire nodded. "Yeah weird right, so you said Onyx have special powers right? How do you exactly deal with that?"

"Oh it's not hard, my little Onyx is a very good colt and he doesn't give me any trouble," Rarity giggled. "In fact he even tries to help by getting me fabrics for my dresses and stuff."

"He sounds like a nice little dude, not to mention smart, what can he do?" Soarin' asked.

"Well I've learned that he can do a lot of thing, he has amazing strength, heat vision, breath as cold as ice and he can even fly and he doesn't even have wings."

"Wow that's awesome...I wonder if the boys will have anything like that? makes me wonder if I can handle it if it's true." Spitfire said.

"Oh no darling, I bet you'll be fine, you have your husband with you to help don't you? Plus you're the Wonderbolts and those two colts of yours look so cute and nice there already made friends with my Onyx, I'm sure you two will be wonderful parents."

Spitfire smiled. "Thanks Miss Rarity that makes me feel better?"

"You're welcome, besides there's more important things for you to think about."

"Like what?" Soarin' asked with a raised brow.

"Like making memories for you to talk about when the kids are grown up, I've already started taking pictures of Onyx, do you want to see?" Rarity said using her magic to levitate out a scrapbook.

Both Spitfire and Soarin' came next to Rarity and looked as she opened the book to a whole bunch of cute pictures of Onyx making Spit Daww. "Aww that's so cute!"

"I know look here, look here this is Onyx in the tube with his widdle baby booty!"

Back upstairs I suddenly felt a shiver down my spin causing me to shake. "Hey awe you otay?" Sky Hooves asked.

****

"I felt a distuwbance in the fowce, wike somepony's talking about me in a very embarrassing way."

"Whatevew, can we pway something? I'm getting bowed hewe."

"Oh right sowwy. Let's see." I said as I went back to digging into my toy box.

We decided to pretend we we're super heroes (Not counting me, I actually was kinda a hero), so now I just needed to find something for them to use.

Suddenly I find something weird and I raise a brow. "Huh? I dun wemebew ever having these." I said to myself as I pulled out a green toy bow and arrows and a toy green ring with a strange symbol on it.

"Hey those wook cool...umm is it otay I have that?" Night Mist asked pointing at the bow and arrow in my hoof.

I look at him then the bow and shrugged. "Suwe, I dun see why not? Hewe you go." I said hooving him the items.

Night Mist looked at the bow and arrows with interest and wonder. He's played with a lot of toys before but holding that bow felt so right to him, it even felt as though the bow had talked to him telling him to use it.

Without warning Night Mist slung one of the arrows on the bow string, randomly firing it. We watched as the arrow flew to the other end of the nursery and hit an unmarked target: between the eyes of my teddy bear, Shazam who was sitting on top a shelf filled with other toys.

Both the other foals looked at Night's perfect head-shot with amazement. "Wow Bro, I dun know you could do that!" Sky Hooves said excitedly pointing at the arrow in my bear.

"I didn't eithew, but I did...and it fewt awesome." Night said looking down at the bow in his hoof.

Sky looked away from Night for a minute, then he caught first sight of the other object in my hoof, the ring to his amazement started to glow, he looked at it for what felt like forever as the world seemed to slow down around him.

"Hey Onyx, can I have dat?" Sky asked pointing at the ring.

"Otay, hewe you go." I said still looking at the arrow in Shazam not noticing the dazed look on Sky Hooves face or the glowing ring that intensified when he took it into his hooves.

Sky looked at the ring and felt something wash over him that he could only describe as power. Without thinking Sky Hooves slid the ring around his hoof that seemed to fit his small appendage like a glove, words starting to fill his head and for some reason he felt he had to say them.

"In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night..."

Looking from the arrow at Sky who started to speak, my eyes grew wide when I saw the ring around his hoof start to glow. "Uh Sky what's up with that ring?" I asked though he just ignored me and kept speaking.

"....No Evil Will Escape My Sight..."

"What's happening?!" Night asked starting to get scared as the light from the ring grew stronger.

"Let Those Who Worship Evil's Might...Beware My Power, GREEN LANTERNS LIGHT!"

Then in a huge burst of green light, me and Night Mist covered our eyes till the light faded and we looked at Sky hooves and gasped. Now wearing a green and black costume including green mask, was standing proudly like a hero from a story...but not to proudly looking, do to the bulge of his diaper in the back.

"Sweet baby Wuna in a cwadle!" I screamed.

Sky Hooves looked down at his new costume then back at us and smirked. "This is the gweatest day of my wife."

"How did this happen?" Night Mist asked.

"I tink we can all thank Discord for this." I said knowing him I was probably right.

"Whatevew, do you guys know what this means?!"

We all looked at each other only one thing going through are heads. "Super Heroes Assembwe!"

****

After a few hours the adults downstairs noticed that it was starting to get quite loud upstairs.

"Hey, what's all that noise?" Spitfire said looking away from the pictures of Onyx.

"Hmm, I don't know, let's go upstairs and see if the boys are alright."

The three ponies walked upstairs, coming to the door of Onyx nursery. Opening the door they all gasped at the scene before them, scattered across the floor toys were everywhere, Onyx crib was tipped over and the most shocking of all was that both Onyx and Sky Hooves were flying threw the room while Night Mist tried to shoot them down with toy arrows.

Now to Spitfire and Soarin seeing a young Pegasus like Sky Hooves fly wouldn't be weird if not for one important detail: Sky Hooves couldn't fly yet! He tried once or twice with Night Mist to learn to fly but they just couldn't get of the ground and right now Sky was flying threw the air wearing a green costume leaving a trail of what look like green magical aura.

"Sky Hooves, Night Mist!?" Spitfire screamed in shock.

The two foals finally noticed their parents and stopped what there doing, Night Mist lowering his arrows and Sky Hooves lowering back to the floor and in a flash of light the costume disappeared and they both looked at their mother with worry.

Spitfire didn't know what to say, she just saw her little stallions do something that would seem impossible, luckily she has Soarin'. "Wow that was cool, nice shooting with that bow, Night, I thought you were going to get your brother and Onyx I have to say that was a pretty good costume you had on...where did you get it?"

Spitfire looks at Soar surprised. "Soarin', aren't you a bit freaked at what we just saw?" she said.

"Well a little bit, but Honey what can you do? The problem is right there in front of you so I think the best thing to do right now is just go with it." Soarin' said flatly.

Spitfire thought about it for a moment, what he says is true that's why they came here today to ask Rarity how to deal with it and she said the same thing. But what worries her is what her little boys future will hold, what will they do in life, how will this affect them.

Spitfire shook her head in displeasure of these thought till she felt a hoof over her shoulder taking her away from her thought and looks to see Soarin with a smile. "Don't worry It'll be alright, we're Wonderbolts remember?"

Spitfire smiled. "Yes, yes we are," she said then looking down she smiles at her foals who lifted their arms up begging to be picked up. Spitfire gladly picks them up. "You two are my special little boys, though I can see Sky can now fly with whatever that weird costume was but what can you do Night?"

Night taking his last arrow he fired his bow and the adults watched as the toy arrow bounced off walls and other objects until It finally hit it's target, Opal who hissed in anger and surprise.

"Hmph I never!" Opal said before leaving the room her nose in the air and an arrow stuck to her head.

"Wait animaws can talk?" Sky said surprised by Opal's speech.

"Yeah dun you wemember my other stories?" I said.

"Wait if animaws can talk then... does that mean Sly can too?" Night Mist asked.

Sky Hooves thought for a moment before answering. "...Eh?"

****

Back at Canterlot Nightmare was laying on the floor with Sly next to her while coloring.

"Hey Princess." called the young pup, Sly.

"Yeah Sly?"

"When are you gonna tell your friends and Blueblood I can talk?"

"When I feew wike it and when messing with Blueblood thinking he's hearing voices stops being funny."

Author's Note:

Okay another chapter and new heroes have been born! :pinkiehappy: I wonder how My editor and Co-writer will react?

Crystal: You gave them the abilities of Green Lantern and Green Arrow?

Discord: What I was being far, Super-stallion shouldn't have all the fun and super powers. pinkiehappy:

Kit: I don't know Discord this could cause some trouble serious trouble.

Discord: You know who your talking to right? :ajsmug:

Firbird: I don't know Discord I think the others are right something doesn't seem right. :unsuresweetie:

Discord: Calm down! IT's not like Super-stallion is planning to turn it into a crossover later right?.....Right? :twilightoops:

Later***

Super-stallion was working on his latest creation until...

CS: Kick down door and burst in with other) What you planning SS! :flutterrage:

SS: Stands up from work chair in front of computer) Nothing! This is NOTHING! Why are you guys here!? :twilightangry2:

Kit: What you hiding behind your back dude? :duck:

SS: I have nothing! O-o

Crystal shard: :ajbemused: Faus Ro Da! (Blows SS away and looks at the computer)....I my very existence. :rainbowderp:

SS: Slides across desk graps computer and crashes threw window and escapes)

CS: Quick we cant let him escape with that!

Discord: Summons Indians they along with him chases after SS)

SS: Runs through a near by jungle heading to Bat Mane and his Bat plane) Bat! start the engines Bat! START THE ENGINES!

BM: Sees SS running from Indians and throws down fishing pol gets in the cock pit and starts the engines)

SS: Quickly climbs in and they both escape from the Indians flying away just in time before a few spears pierced the plane)

BM: You know you could have flown yourself out there right? :unsuresweetie:

SS: :facehoof:

KIt: Hey CS what did he have that was so Important?

CS: Something that could possibly Improve the story or destroy us all. :facehoof:


This chapter has been edited by firebirdabirdoffire.

PreviousChapters Next