• Published 14th Sep 2013
  • 6,519 Views, 2,920 Comments

Foal Adventures. - Super-Stallion



This is Rainbows new life as Fluttershy's foal along with Lightning, as they go on some adventures only a foal would dare to go.

  • ...
21
 2,920
 6,519

PreviousChapters Next
Nightmare Night special part 3

Darkness looked at the Earth pony floating above the floor, surprised by his magic, then getting off the floor he scowled at him angrily. "And who in the name of gods are you!?" he demanded.

"I am Super-Stallion and if you want to hurt Celestia your going to have to go through me." Super-Stallion said with a stern expression.

Darkness just laughed. "Ha, Ha you believe you can stop me? I am Darkness, you cannot defeat me! But I admit you have a very strong punch there," he commented rubbing his still sore cheek. "but that alone won't stop me, now do me a favor and DIE!"

Darkness' horn quickly glowed and black flames irrupted from his horn straight at Super-Stallion, he didn't have time to dodge but he shielded himself expecting to be hit, but the fireball never made contact for it was destroyed by something flying threw the air that hit the fireball destroying it.

Both of them watched as the spinning object went flying to the other side of the room until it was stopped by a hand raised in the air waiting for its arrival. The pony held the sword that looked like a big boomerang over his shoulder he was wearing full armor and his helmet looked liked a wolf with a unicorn horn.

I knew who the pony or should I say drake was behind the mask. "Kit?"

"I am not this Kit you speak of, I am The Duke Org Zen-aku and you are you the one who cursed these ponies!?" Zen-aku asked pointing the tip of his sword at Darkness.

"Yes I did, what are you going to do about it?"

"In the name of justice, you shall turn them back or you will face me in combat!"

"Bring it on then, because I don't ever tend to change them back!"

Zen-aku charged at Darkness his curved blade in position to cut him in half, Darkness started firing beams of energy at him but he dodged every single one without even having to move out of firing range.

Zen swung his sword at Darkness but missed by a thread when he jumped back avoiding being hit. Darkness' horn glowed again and he summoned his own sword from shadows. Zen-aku stroke at him and there swords collided and they pushed to gain the upper hoof on one another.

I was about to fly in and help till I was stopped by a wing. I look to see Celestia with a stern look. "Hold on young colt, I need your help." she said.

"What do you need Princess?" I asked.

"I am the only one who knows how to stop Darkness, but I must go somewhere and get what I need to stop him. I need you to stay here and help Zen-aku with the other ponies that turned into monsters and you have to save my sister!" Celestia said pointing a hoof at the monster ponies and the cage that held her sister holding Nightmare close to her.

Nightmare looked up at Luna fear clearly in her eyes. "Woona...I'm scawed."

"It's okay my little moon, it'll be alright." Luna said holding her tight, she would use her magic to escape but the magical bars prevented her from doing so.

I looked at them and then I looked at the other side of the room where the other foals were inside the protective ice dome. Okay they should be safe while I stop the monster ponies and save the Princess. I look at Celestia. "Okay I'll stop them and save your sister, you just hurry and come back whatever you need."

Celestia nodded and with a flash of light she disappeared. I looked at the approaching army of the costumed dead and charged at them knocking whatever monster was in front of me out of the way with ease, I'm going to have to be carful though don't want to hurt them to badly.

I kept flying threw the crowd, punching through to get to the cage that held the princess...saying really bad puns at that.

"Heads up, zombie!"

"Bite on this, vampire!"

"Want me to call your mommy, mummy!?"

"Hey Skull head I got a bone to pick with you!"

After fighting through Darkness army and bad puns I made it to the cage and looked at Luna and Nightmare who stared back. Nightmare gasped when she saw me. "Onyx is that you!?"

I smiled. "Yep, surprised to see me, Moony?"

"Weww yeah, wow your really cute when you gwow up." Nightmare complemented.

"Onyx, do you think you can help us get out of here?" Luna asked.

"When, I'm like this I'd prefer to be called Super-Stallion if you don't mind, Okay now to get you two out." I said, grabbing the bars I started bending them out of the way and Luna with Nightmare quickly ran out and when I let go of the bars the shadows pulled back in place fixing the bars and making them straight once more.

"Thank you Super-Stallion, but what now?" Luna asked watching the army coming toward them.

I look at Zen-aku fighting Darkness, then I looked at the other side and scowled when I saw that some of the monsters start to attack the ice dome, the foals inside starting to cower. I look at Luna. "Princess, I want you to go get the other foals and get out of here as fast as you can!" I ordered.

"But what about you?!" Nightmare asked worried.

"Don't worry I can handle myself, you guys go and get somewhere safe."

Luna nodded, she flew over the ponies with Nightmare on her back and went over to the dome. She looked down at the monsters surrounding the dome, pounding on it to get the frightened foals. using her magic Luna fired a beam of magic that blew away all the surrounding monsters and destroying the front of the dome.

Luna landed in the opening and looked at the foals. "Are you little ones alright."

Rainbow nodded. "Yeah we're alwight, but where are our Mommies?" she asked worried for Fluttershy.

Luna looked back at the crowd of monsters, she could see all the rest of the element bearers, but instead of normal ponies she saw monster look alikes making there way to help Darkness destroy the young trickster now, Zen-aku.

Luna looks back at Rainbow who had a sad expression, she frowned. "I'm sorry Rainbow, but they're monsters now." she said sadly.

"Well what awe we waiting for? We got to save them!" Rainbow said about to zoom off till she was caught in Luna's magic and was lifted up.

"No young Dash, it's to dangerous and you could get hurt, don't worry though Super-Stallion has it covered."

Rainbow looked up at her. "Onyx! He can't do much better then we can, besides he's just-" she was interrupted by a big crashing sound from the other side of the and she looked and gasped as she saw a stallion wearing the same costume as Onyx and even looked like him. "...Onyx!"

I beat monster after monster that came at me not letting a single one get past me and get to the fight with Kit and Darkness. I kept beating them until a saw the next group of monsters. They're standing in front of me growling where the rest of the Elements of Harmony now monster of the costume they wore.

I knew I could never hurt them, they're my friends but they could hurt me and I know with their minds being controlled by Darkness, they won't hesitate to. I didn't want to hurt them but I had no choice and maybe the plan I had wouldn't hurt them much.

The first to attack was Count Twilight bearing her fangs to bite into my neck, before she could take a bite out my neck I quickly dodged out the way for her to fly past me and land on the floor. Before she could get back up I grabbed her and flew up to a chandelier and bending the metal around her I had her strapped in it like a stray jacket her struggling to get out.

I looked down in time to see Flutterwitch flying up at me her hooves glowing with dark energy and pointing her hooves she fired bolts of lightning at me. I dodged the bolts of lighting and charged at her, grabbing her she struggled to escape until I head butted her in the head and knocked her unconscious. "Sorry Fluttershy." I apologized.

I landed back on the floor and rested her on it and looked at the rest of the elements left. Applejack the scarecrow came running to me about to hit me in the face, I took a deep breath and blew right in her face causing her body to start to freeze until her whole body was frozen solid.

I hear a growl next to me and I look to see Pinkie Wolf crouched down ready to attack, I look around for something to use and I see a Zombie clown walking toward me. Running to him I remove the fake nose and punch him in the face sending him falling. "Laugh on that!"

I came back to Pinkie and started squeaking the fake nose, Pinkie's ears perked up and her tail started wagging and she sat up on her haunches excited. I threw the nose and watched as she chased it as it bounced away.

I hear hissing behind me and I turn around and frowned at the pony I least wanted to see in a monster state. Rarity was hissing like the cat she now was with claws and black fur and whiskers. Taking off my cape I started wiggling it in the air at Rarity looking at it with interest, she walked up to the cape and started trying to grab it with her claws.

Knowing she was now distracted I let go to let her take it and play with my cape. Finally done with them I look at the rest of the monsters in the room. "Alright, who's next!?"

Over with Zen-aku and Darkness they clashed sword fencing and fighting trying to get the upper hoof on the other swinging there swords.

"Cresent Blade! Cresent Wave!" Zen yelled swinging his sword and a blade of energy shot out charging at Darkness.

Darkness dodged and sent his own beam of magic at him. Zen-aku hits the beam of darkness with his blade knocking it aside and charged at Darkness knocking more beams out the way.

When he got close both Zen-aku's and Darkness sword collided again for what probably the fifth time. "You're a pretty good fighter join me and I can give you a good spot in my army." Darkness said.

"No thanks, I don't work for the forces of evil no more, now I fight it just like now!"

Darkness scowled and with one mighty shove he pushed him away. "That's too bad cause now I grow tired of this game, I would have let you live if you had decided to join me, but now you must parish!" he yelled

With a glow of his horn a small hole opened up behind him that was no more than two inches big, it started getting bigger and bigger...and bigger...and bigger.

"Sweet Baby Luna in a cradle, IT'S A BLACK HOLE!" I screamed.

Zen-aku gasped as everything started flying to the black hole the monster ponies struggled to hold onto anything they could and I helped them by putting up an ice wall with my breath they maybe monsters but there still ponies who may still have a chance at being cured.

Darkness laughed insanely. "Ha prepare yourselves mortals to enter! OBLVION!"

"DARKNESS"

Darkness eyes shrunk to the size of pinpricks when his name was called by the sudden new voice, and the Black hole behind him disappeared with a pop out of existence. Without warning he started running past monsters until he was suddenly lifted of the ground by a bright magic.

I looked at him confused till suddenly a bright light filled the whole room and I couldn't see a thing. when the light faded I gasped as I saw Celestia standing next to Darkness but she wasn't alone, standing next to her was a tall slim alicorn mare who was just as tall as the Princess, her mane was pure white glowing a light so bright, she had a cutie mark of a bright star that looked like it was glowing like her mane and she was staring right at Darkness.

"Darkness Armageddon Void! Have you've been causing trouble for ponies again?!" the new pony said.

Darkness winced and bowed his head, "No...Mother." he said sadly.

"Oh well that's not what Celestia here has told me." she said sternly leaning in. "In fact she said you've turned her ponies into monsters and tried to cover the world in darkness again!"

He didn't say anything but looked down at the floor.

"Alright and another thing why do you look like this, you could scar somepony." she said and her horn started to glow.

Darkness head shot up his expression looking horrified. "No wait!"

In a flash of light I covered my eyes again and when it faded and I looked around I gasped in joy as I saw everypony was a pony again and not monsters that wanted to eat my guts. I looked back at Celestia and the other pony and I gasped again but not in the same emotion as before.

Levitated in the air in place of Darkness was a small version of him with same coat and mane color and he had his Cutie mark. "Now that's better, you look so cute like this." the pony cooed grabbing the little Darkness and hugging him.

"Mother don't hug me in front of my enemies. I'm supposed to be scary!" Darkness wined.

"Now don't start or does Mother have to spank teach the lord of darkness a lesson?" she said threateningly.

"...I'll be good."

I walked up to the Princess and the guest and looked at her, "Umm pardon me but who are you?" I asked.

The strange pony looked at me and smiled. "Hello I am Starla the mother of Darkness here. I'm sorry if he caused trouble I thought leaving him in that vase for a thousand years would be punishment enough, but I guess I was wrong," she said looking at Darkness, "and as soon as we get home you're going to stay in the corner for another thousand years."

Darkness bowed his head and growled. I looked at Celestia. "Wait, I thought you were the one who beat him the first time?"

"Well not exactly I was the one who told his mother the first time and she handled the rest I just helped." Celestia said.

Nightmare looked at Darkness. "That guy's my daddy...why is it he's so small?"

"He's always been that small since the beginning of time he grows way slower then other gods and that's one of the main reasons I wasn't interested in marrying him." Luna explained.

"Yeah cause who wants to marry a spoiled brat?"

Luna looks behind to see Discord. "Oh your finally unfrozen Discord."

"Yeah after he froze me for trying to spill his 'little' secret, I had to wait there for the ice to melt and get free, it wasn't too boring, better than being stone." Discord said.

"Well Celestia, since now that's taken care of I should be going now." Starla said holding Darkness.

Celestia smiled. "Okay Starla, I'll see you at the next meeting of the gods."

Starla nodded and with a glow of her horn she and Darkness disappeared to who knows where.

****

The party went back as planned and everypony was partying again, the foals where happy to be with there mothers again.

Rarity smiled at Onyx. "Oh my Onyx, you look so handsome when you grow up, though when are you going to change back into a foal?" she asked wanting to enjoy all the time she can get from Onyx foalhood.

Celestia then walked up to us. "Don't worry Rarity, Starla said that some of Darkness did will take time to wear of and thank you Onyx for helping us you really saved the day."

"Your welcome Celestia but do call me Super-Stallion when I'm dressed like this." I said starting to strut in the suit.

Celestia giggled. "Alright and I do hope if needed we can get help from you again."

I nodded and looked off to the side and I could see Kit walking to the balcony, I walked over outside to the balcony and to the railing to where Kit was standing and looked at him.

"Hey Kit thanks for helping me, even though it was actually you as Zen-aku you where a real help." I said.

Kit chuckled and looked at me. "You'd think that but actually I was aware of what happened all along." he retorted with a smirk.

My eyes grew wide. "Wait so...you where really helping?"

"Yeah, for your information; I'm not evil."

"Yeah all the things you do wouldn't change my mind of that."

"That's just for fun, I'm sorry if I caused you any pain that's just how I do I wouldn't mind if we actually became friends." Kit said looking out to the night sky.

I raise a brow. "Really you want to be friends?"

"Yeah I know you don't trust me and honestly sometimes you shouldn't, cause you know I'm still mean but I would still like to be your friend cause in truth I think your cool."

I felt really surprised, "But your still going to do what you do and cause chaos right?" I asked.

"Yeah but I do hope that doesn't change anything and we can still be friends." He said.

"Well in that case there's only one thing to do."

"Your not going to beat me are you?" Kit asked looking at me a bit worried now.

"No Kit, I'm going to do something better..." I said putting a hoof on his shoulder. "I'm going to label you as my Vegeta."

"Your...Vegeta what does that mean?" he asked confused.

"It means your my best friend yet my rival at the same time, like Goku and Vegeta always fighting each other but still pals what good story have you heard that doesn't have a rival relation ship in it with the main cast?"

Kit thought about it for a minute then chuckled. "Okay so we're friends."

"Yeah friends." I said lifting my hoof for a bro hoof. He gladly bumps my hoof and are friend ship is sealed. "I hope you do tell me your next evil plan though if you don't mind?"

"But then what fun would that be...although I will tell you what I plan after this chap." Kit said with a sly grin.

"What?" I said, Kit leans in my ear and whispers into my ear and my eyes grow wide and when he was done I looked at him shocked as he walked away. "Wait you can't do that!"

Kit turns around and gives me a sly grin. "Watch me." he said and before I can grab him he snaps his fingers and he disappeared.

I looked at the spot Kit was standing for a while then looked up at the night sky and scream. "NIGHT-MIST, SKY HOOVES, RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!"

Author's Note:

(At home Night-Mist just read the latest chap of foal adventures with a shock expression of what he just read at the end)

Night-Mist: What...the. *suddenly feels someone tap his shoulder and turns around to see Kit with a bat*

Kit: LIGHTS OUT SOOOON! *Hits him with the bat making him go out cold.

****
(At Sky Hooves place he was quickly trying to figure out what to do running around like crazy)

Sky: OHMYGOSHOHMYGOSH! What am I going to do?! should I run no that makes me look like a coward, oh I know I'll fight them yeah I'll get ready before they get here and beat the crap out them.

Discord: Yeah where you going to do that before or after I got here.

Sky: *Turns around in time to see the frying pan he had come to his face* Aw cra- *Out like a light*

Discord: Good Night everybody.

PreviousChapters Next