• Published 14th Sep 2013
  • 6,519 Views, 2,920 Comments

Foal Adventures. - Super-Stallion



This is Rainbows new life as Fluttershy's foal along with Lightning, as they go on some adventures only a foal would dare to go.

  • ...
21
 2,920
 6,519

PreviousChapters Next
Castle Chaos part 8

As our brave little group walked out of the clockwork area they found themselves walking out into the middle of the Everfree forest, as Shadow turned back around he watched as the door they walked through closed on a large tree and vanished. “Uh-oh.” the foals turned to Granny Smith who was pointing up at the sun. “We’re running out of time we only have half an hour to make it to the throne room.”

“Then let’s go.” Rainbow and Lightning flew off but was soon captured in a net and the foals soon found themselves surrounded, by suits of armor, but just as quickly as they started to appear they where quickly dispatched as Shadow lashed out with his chain and whipped it across several of the armors removing their heads, only to point towards the castle after he freed Rainbow and Lightning.

“He’s telling us to go.” Night Mist said, as he looked at Sky Hooves who was watching as Shadow dove into one group of armor suits and started to fight them.

“But he’s out numbered.” Sky Hooves pointed out as he stopped and was about to head back.

“He knows that, but he also knows that time is running out.” Granny Smith said, just before she grabbed Sky Hooves’ tail and started to pull him away. “Come on you, let him fight if you stay here he’ll be distracted.”

“She’s right, let him fight he’s giving us time to save our parents.” Onyx said, as he started to push Sky Hooves towards the castle giving him one final look at Shadow getting slowly swarmed by the suits of armor. “Don’t worry we’ll come back for him, I swear.” Reluctantly, Sky Hooves turned and headed for the castle with the other foals.

“I hope he can hold out long enough for us to get back from the castle.”

“We just have to find that pink crystal thing.” Night Mist pointed out, getting the other foals to nod.

“I’ve been thinking about that, anypony else notice that we’ve been getting more and more powerful every time one of those crystal got destroyed.” Onyx asked, getting the other foals to agree with his observations.

“No mystery there, to cast a spell that Kit did he would have to have Totems.”

“Totems?”

“Things that would keep active, like old unicorn spells that mostly relied on written symbols.”

“You mean each of those crystals.”

“Are like little spell boosters, each time one of them got broke the spell got weaker.”

“So right now we might have our full powers?”

“Maybe.” with that Onyx smiled as he started to run forward and reached the main entrance of the castle, or at least it was the main entrance earlier that day but not was only a stone wall with a faint outline of where a door should be.

“CRUD!” Onyx ran back to the group that where started to reach the rope bridge. “The door is missing there is a crystal somewhere we have to find it.”

“We’re on it.” Rainbow said, as she and Lightning took to the air and took off towards the castle.

“HEY WAIT FOR US!!” Nightmare Moon cried, as she started to fly after Rainbow and Lighting, and was quickly followed by Sky Hooves.

“Keep Night Mist safe, Onyx, we’ll find that crystal in no time.”

“That’s good, because we don’t have any time to waste.” Granny Smith pointed out as she watched the four Pegasus foals flying towards the castle. As the group slowly flew around in separate direction they each kept a close eye out for anything that the crystal could be hidden in.

“Oh no.” it had been several minutes of flying and Nightmare Moon had just arrived over the garden as she looked down and could see Chomper laying on the ground. As she flew down she landed on some kind of invisible barrier that kept the garden blocked off from the rest of the world. “CHOMPER! CHOMPER!!” Nightmare Moon cried as she kept beating as the barrier and the only sign that was given was the large planet to move a few inches but it was clear that it was badly hurt. “CHOMPER, PLEASE HANG ON JUST A LITTLE LONGER WE’LL JUST HANG ON!!” the giant planet barely opened its mouth before it closed once more. Nightmare Moon took to the air tears running down her face as she kept looking around and desperately searching now to find the crystal to let them pass to the next area, hoping it was the throne room, not to just free her mother and her friends parents but also to help her friend, that had been badly hurt because it help them. After a few more minutes still nothing and Nightmare Moon returned to where she left the rest of the group hoping that maybe one of the others had found something, as she landed it was clear she was upset as tears kept running down her face.

“Moony, what’s wrong?” Blueblood asked, as he ran up and tried to comfort her, and was quickly followed by Sly.

“I-it’s Chomper, he,… he looks really bad.” with that the others started to look at one another and then Granny Smith.

“Now don’t ya’ll worry non he’ll be fine, all he’ll need is some good TLC and he’ll be towering over us, and eating up and spitting out evil stone statues once again.” Granny Smith said, as she gave the rest of the group a reassuring smile.

“What about Shadow, has he made it back yet?” Sky Hooves asked, as he looked at Onyx, but before he got an answer a helmet landed only a few feet away, getting Onyx to point at it.

“Does that answer your question?”

“EEYUP.”

“Any luck on locating the crystal?”

“Sorry we couldn’t find it, it must be in the forest.”

“Good idea, let’s start.” Onyx stopped as he noticed a large suit of armor heading for the group, it had to be half the size of a teenaged dragon, and by the design was meant to be worn by a Minotaur. “I think we just found the Crystal.” as the group started to back away the armor walked forward removing a battle axe from its back and stood where the door should have been on the castle.

“Onyx, why don’t you try your heat vision again.”

“Good idea.” with that Onyx focused his heat vision only to have it reflected back to him as the armor held up its right arm, and reflected it back to him, as it’s body was quickly covered with a reflective material.

“Oh crud.”

“GET OUT OF OUR WAY!!” Nightmare Moon yelled, as she fired a magical bolt only to knock the armor back a step, but then had to jump out of the way as it tried to retaliate by bringing its axe down at them, only to miss by inches as the foals scattered. We have to get past this armor, it has to be what has the crystal in it.”

“Leave it to me.” Sky Hooves used his ring and formed a giant hammer and smashed it down on the armor. “You (*WHAM!*) shall (*WHAM!*) not (*WHAM!*) prevent (*WHAM!*) us (*WHAM!*) from (*WHAM!*) saving (*WHAM!*) our (*WHAM!*) parents (*WHAM!*) and (*WHAM!*) friends!!” As Sky Hooves stopped he smiled slightly and then watched as his ring flickered out. “Ah, now I got to get a recharge, and I can’t do that until we get back home.”

“No matter, I think you took care of it.” Blueblood said, as he looked at the armor that was now smashed into the ground.

“You’re counting your eggs before they hatch.” Granny Smith said, as she watched the armor slowly starting to get back to its feet.

“LOOK THE CRYSTAL IT’S IN THE HELMET!!” Rainbow yelled, as she pointed to the pink gem just inside the helmet, just before the reflective coating covered it back up. “We have to break it.”

“We know Rainbow, but unless we can find away to get back through that protection we’re stuck.” with that, I can’t use my heat vision, and none of the unicorns are able to,… wait. Blueblood, Moony, Sunset, Trixie make your shields and pin it against the wall.” as the magical casters nodded and followed his directions as they pinned the monster armor against the wall preventing it from struggling.

“Good thinking, but now we got to figure out how we’re going to get to that crystal.” Sky Hooves said, as he looked at Onyx.

“You sure you don’t have any power left?” with that Sky Hooves shook his head.

“Not until I’m able to recharge my ring.”

“BARK! BARK!” Onyx turned and looked at Sly then noticed he was looking back at where Shadow had been fighting and using his super vision was able to make out Shadow running towards them.

“Good boy, Sly.” Onyx turned back and smiled at the others. “Get ready to drop the barrier.”

“Excuse me, Onyx sweety have you lost your mind?” Sunset asked, as she kept trying to focus on the barrier, and keeping the armor from breaking free.

“Just trust me alright.”

“You’re the boss, Onyx honey.” Trixie said, as she smirked at Sunset. Onyx turned back and could see Shadow getting closer.

“Get ready,… and,… NOW!! DROP IT NOW!!” As the barriers dropped, the armor staggered forward just as Shadow ran past Onyx and jumped towards it lashing out with his chain whip, breaking through the helmet and delivering a flying kick to it’s chest, sending both it and Shadow crashing through the main entrance as it appeared, and sliding several past the door. He was quickly followed through the door by the rest of the foals.

"Let's finish this." Onyx said, as he started to head for the throne room. Not noticing both Sunset and Trixie was admiring him from behind.

Author's Note:

SS: How many parts are there?

CS: After this one two more.

SS: There are 10 parts in this thing?!

CS: Is that a problem?

SS: Well no, it just seems long is all.

CS: Don't worry about it just enjoy the ride and watch trust me It'll be worth it.

SS: Alright then.

PreviousChapters Next