• Published 14th Sep 2013
  • 6,516 Views, 2,920 Comments

Foal Adventures. - Super-Stallion



This is Rainbows new life as Fluttershy's foal along with Lightning, as they go on some adventures only a foal would dare to go.

  • ...
21
 2,920
 6,516

PreviousChapters Next
Beauty of the night

Luna's moon was high in the night sky, and her and Nightmare Moon were in her study. Luna was doing some paper work and Nightmare was playing with a Luna doll that she gave her.

Nightmare played very quietly with her toy thinking about something a pony said to her today, "Hey Woona?"

Luna looked from her work at Nightmare, "Yes Nightmare, what is it?" she asked.

Nightmare crawled to Luna and looked up at her, "Do you wemembew when we twyed to take ovew Equestria togethew?"

"Yeah, I also remember being sent to the moon and having to wait a thousand years before we were freed." Luna replied shuffling a stack of papers together making them neat.

"D-do you evew think about doing it again?"

Luna looked down at Nightmare surprised, "Nightmare you're not thinking that we should try to take over again, are you!?" she asked Nightmare didn't answer but lowered her head.

Luna sighed and dropping her paper work she picked up Nightmare and put her in her lap, "Alright little one, what is with this sudden change of heart? I thought we talked about this you can't be trying to take over anymore, especially since you're a foal now." she retorted.

Nightmare looked up at her, pouting, "It's just that I had this talk with one of the workers today, and I was thinking about how everypony likes the Day more then the Night, how those snobs like Bwueblood get to sit on their flanks all day and while you and the ponies in the nightcore and-" Nightmare was cut off by Luna putting a hoof over her lips.

"Nightmare, ponies need the day as much as they need night, we cannot put the world in darkness just because of a few ponies." Luna retorted in a maternal way and giving Nightmare a nuzzle.

"But there aren't any ponies who wike the Night," Nightmare pouted, "what about those snobs and Bwueblood?"

Luna raised a brow, "Are you really gonna take the word of Blueblood and those snobs? They maybe...well snobs, but they work hard and deserve the right to be nobles, if they really were that lazy Celestia would have turned them to ash." she retorted.

Nightmare still looked unsure and Luna rolled her eyes, "Okay little filly, since you don't believe me how about you and me go out for a little stroll." Luna said getting up from her chair and putting Nightmare on her back.

"Well, otay I guess." Nightmare replied holding onto Luna's neck.

Luna smiled. Flaring up her horn she and Nightmare changed into indigo smoke there eyes the only thing visible to their form, "Alright then will go into the night!" she said and with that she and Nightmare went out the window into the night sky.

****

Later Luna and Nightmare got to Twilights house, Nightmare looked at Luna in her indigo form confused, "Why awe we at Princess Twiwight Sparkle's house?" Nightmares asked.

Luna didn't answer but motioned her indigo trail for Nightmare to follow, Nightmare followed Luna around the back above Twilights balcony, there she saw Twilight sitting on the deck with Sunset and Trixie in her arms.

Twilight looked down at the foals, "Alright girls, you ready for another night of star gazing?"

Trixie nodded her head, "Yeah, I love staw gazing." she said excitedly.

Sunset on the other hoof felt kinda nervous, "Yeah, wet's get this over with quick, I dun wike being out here at night."

"Ahh you'we just being a widdle baby." Trixie teased.

"Now Trixie, don't tease Sunset just cause she's a little scared of the night." Twilight scorned then looked up at the night sky, "Alright now can any of you two find me the Ursa Major?"

"Oh, oh there it is, wight there!" Trixie said pointing to the stars that looked like the shape of a big bear.

Twilight smiled, "Very good Trixie, now can either of you find me the Lupus major?"

"Is that it over there?' Sunset asked pointing to the next constellation.

"Good, now can you two tell me what these two have in common?" Twilight asked.

"They're both beasts that once fell to Equestwia and that still roam it to this day." Trixie answered proudly.

"And they both are one of the most beautifuw star constellations in the sky." Sunset commented.

Twilight giggled, "Yeah, I wouldn't say there the most beautiful stars," she retorted then looked up at the sky, "although if you compare stars to each other I think you would have a hard time cause I think the night is beautiful on it's own."

Trixie and Sunset looked at the sky, "Yeah it's weally is pretty isn't it?" Trixie said, Sunset nodded, "Yeah, it's kinda scawy to be out here at night, but when you look at the sky wike this it makes you feel kinda better like a million night lights in the sky."

Twilight nodded and looked down to see the foal starting to nod off, "Okay that's enough stars for tonight, time for you two to go to bed." Twilight said then getting up and putting them on her back she went inside and closed the door behind her.

Nightmare watched as Twilight left, "Wow, I didn't know ponies felt like that about the night." she said then she turned to Luna who had a big smile threw her smoke appearance.

"Well that's not all, come on there's more to see." Luna said then floating away her and Nightmare went to there next destination.

****

At Fluttershy's house, Fluttershy was trying desperately to put Rainbow and Lightning down for a nap. They were flying around ignoring their mother's pleads for them to stop and go to sleep.

"Girls it's getting late, aren't you tired of flying?" Fluttershy said watching the girls fly around the room.

Rainbow shook her head, "No Mommy, we're not even tiwed and the night still young." she retorted.

"Yeah! Can't we stay up a little wonger?" Lightning pleaded hovering over her head.

Fluttershy shook her head, "I'm sorry girls, but it's getting late and besides, wouldn't you like to take a little nap and sleep the night away?"

Rainbow frowned, "But Mommy the night is so fun thewe's night flying wewe a pony can sore thwough the night sky feeling the wind in the breeze and being up there with the stars.

"Yeah and not to mention the parties that wast all night long!" Lightning said imagining the parties she heard at night from here to that one ponies house with the crazy blue mane.

"Well when you're old enough you two can do all that stuff, but for now..." Fluttershy pause to jump into the air and grapping the foals by there tails she brought them down to the ground in her arms, "...you two are going for a nap."

Both foals groaned as they were taken to Fluttershy's room to there cribs, outside at the window Nightmare and Luna had watched the whole scene.

Luna looked from the window to Nightmare, "Are you satisfied now, my child?" she asked.

Nightmare nodded, "Yeah, you were right Woona, there are ponies that wike the night like us." she replied then made a very big yawn and Luna giggled.

"I guess that means your sleepy to huh?" Luna said and Nightmare nodded she smiled then picking up Nightmare on her back she flared her wings and started to fly her way home.

****

Once she got home Luna tucked Nightmare in her crib and kissed her on her head, "Goodnight, my little Moon."

Nightmare looked up at Luna and smiled, "Goodnight Mommy." she said then closing her eyes she went to sleep.

Luna smiled. Walking out the room, she turned out the light and went down the hall back to her work.

Author's Note:

Discord and Kit was in Super-stallions room on his computer looking at his fan mail on Fimfiction.

Kit: Okay so who here is a good friend of Onyx here?

Discord: I don't know but he sure does have a lot of mail.

Kit: I know I knew he has a lot of followers but dang...hold on what's this *Finds interesting letter from one of SS followers and smiles." well I think I know what I'm doing this week.

Editors notes: *Snaps wings/fingers* Genious! Trixie loves star gazing because she has a star on her Cutie Mark. And Sunset prefers the day because she's Sunset and has a sun Cutie Mark.
firebird-imitating-Super-Stallion: Umm... Sure, why not?
Another firebird-imitating-Super-Stallion: Um. That's the intention, I assure you.
Another another firebird-imitating-Super-Stallion: You're as dumb as a manhole on top of the Eiffel tower.

Wow two chaps in one day I'm amazing:)

PreviousChapters Next