• Published 14th Sep 2013
  • 6,519 Views, 2,920 Comments

Foal Adventures. - Super-Stallion



This is Rainbows new life as Fluttershy's foal along with Lightning, as they go on some adventures only a foal would dare to go.

  • ...
21
 2,920
 6,519

PreviousChapters Next
Puny Pony Pirates of the Luna Sea! Part 3

Puny Pony Pirates of the Luna Sea! Part 3: One Hell of a Climax

The caves were really dark, they're lucky to bring the living torch with them. They pushed him along the ground because of the ice he's stuck in. "Again, you have apologized enough. And please do not attempt to free me, that may result me cartoonily losing some limbs in process. I'll continue trying melting the ice." Firebird explained, he was less cold now.

"Otay, if you say so." I said to him.

"Don't take me wrong, I appreciate the gesture." He replied.

"Do ya have any idea whewe we'we supposed to be going?" Lightning asked. Firebird didn't have the best first impressions on Fluttershy's kids.

"Nope."

"How can we twust you then," Rainbow said. "how can we twust you not to abandon us?"

"The same way I trust to not be left behind with ice stuck to my talons, waiting in boredom until I wake up. Besides even if I left you guys here you to would up up eventually, not much would happen."

"...Faiw enough..."

"Let's wander around, and stick together. Forward!" Firebird yelled as he shivered at his echo.


After some trotting, and after some extensive explaining to Sky and Mist, and Firebird apologizing to Rainbow and Lightning for what he has done. We almost forgot to do them.

"So awe you that Fiwebiwd? The one on FIMF-..."

"Yes, let's meet up and talk about it at a later time. We don't want to announce to the fictional characters that they're fictional, would we? Even though we're fictional now too." He whispered to the other former humans before he looked at the ground.


"Anothew fowk in the woad." Nightmare said. "How should decide this time?"

"As long as you don't spin me around again." Firebird with only his legs frozen now.

"Too bad, it's the only effective method for randomly choosing things." Lightning said lightning fast.

"Oh blanaba shakes." He said as a substitute for the previous sarcastic remarks such as; 'Oh joy', 'Oh joy bunnies' and '(Un)groovy'.

"On the weft wall: we go weft. Obvious for the other side."

"Don't open your eyes Ferdinand, throwing up might result burning their faces." Firebird said to himself. "But it's so temping..." He replied to himself in a disappointed tone, like he got a telescope for his birthday that took up the most space in his room, and kept falling. When all he asked for and wanted was something else entirely. Where did that analogy comes from? "I know but nobody will feel good afterwards." I'm not sure why he's talking to himself, maybe we spinned him senseless?

"Aww wight, he stopped at the wight waww." I said.

"Then wight we shall go." Nightmare said.


We found the treasure, it was guarded by a sleeping bear of all things. No Discord or Kit though. I guess they got lost.

"Where's my vintage personal solo parentless emotional support sponge device when I need him? Cause I kinda need him now." Firebird whispered, free of ice.

"A what?" Most of asked asked.

"A stuffed animal, isn't it obvious?"

"Not weawwy." Night Mist said.

"I couwd use one too." Blueblood admitted.

...

"Buwn him." Lightning said towards Firebird.

"What?"

"Use fiwe on the beaw." Rainbow said better.

"Are you sure you're currently being raised by Fluttershy at the moment? And besides I don't plan on killing anything, I need a pillow to hug a liter of carton milk to sleep that mental scarring off."

"We meant to scare him." Lightning said.

"That I can do. But I don't want to die."

"You'we a phoenix, you'we immowtal." Rainbow said.

"I love being called disposable, and having somehow survivor's guilt over myself..." He said with unsubtle sarcasm. "Onyx is also immortal, more or less. I'm not calling you disposable, Sir. But I am saying that he just can freeze the bear partially."

"That's kinda clevew." Sky said to Mist, Blueblood, Onyx and Nightmare just looking at the argument, they agreed.

"We might fweeze the tweasuwe to the beaw."

"Trueché." (A portmanteau of 'True' and 'touché'.) "But I can think of a solution for that. Like; I'll free the treasure from the ice."

"The plan where we scare the bear with you sounds better."

"To you." Firebird almost remained relatively calm during the whole argument, it almost seemed he enjoyed the arguments.

"No I think Fiwebiwd's pwan is slightwy bettew." Blueblood said.

"Yeah, wet's go with that." Nightmare said.

"Does anyone else have another plan?" Lightning said.

"I do, but it involves Green Poison Joke." Firebird said.

Rainbow and Lightning shuddered. "Okay, okay. Wet's go with that one."

"Seriously? I have waited for ages to give this Treasure away, and you plan to turn me into a block of ice in return? You kids are all going to the hardest obstacle course I have downstairs and climb back up to earn it!" Said the bear as she pulled a lever.

"Sorry ma'am, we didn't know you were-" Firebird tried apologizing.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaah!" We all yelled as we fell, the trapdoor closed so the flying guys among us couldn't return, but the flying ones were underneath the non flying in a tube slide.


We landed on a mattress, it was surrounded in a circular shower curtain. It was also really hot, and it wasn't Firebird's tail feathers in my mouth.

"Evewypony otay?" I asked. I think everypony said they're okay.

"Whewe awe we?" Blueblood asked.

"You're in..." The bear said from seemingly nowhere, the curtain open itself. "a child friendly but accurate version of pony hell. With some liberties taken, like that obstacle course you'll be taking."

"It wooks wike an amusement park." Rainbow said.

"Let's go to the exit, I never liked amusement parks." Firebird pouted.

"Is thewe anything you do wike?" Lightning asked annoyed.

"Humbleness." Firebird said snickering to himself. "That's not a direct insult mind you."

"Why you!" Lightning said angerly.

"Don't try to push each other in the lava, you need the real super of team work to survive."

"What awe waiting fow? Wet's huwwy!" I said, I can't stand the heat.

"Good, all you need to do is topple that loose brick wall over. After that it's just a run for the exit. If you fly around it I'll give you a harder challenge."

"I'll punch it!" I said. "Ouch, that hurt. Maybe my heat vision?" Tried, it didn't work. "What's this wall made of?"

"Bricks, cement and super glue."

"Figuwes." Rainbow said.

Firebird wound up a punch. "Falcoon PAAAAAAWWNCH!!" We heard a bone snap. "Well, that worked well." He shortly screamed in silence afterwards.

"Maybe we shouwd all jump and bash the waww on the count of three." Sky suggested.

"But that might wuin my coat."

"If it wasn't wuined it cewtainly will now, and it was alweady wuined." Nightmare said to her cousin.

"More moving less complaining, Blueblood." Firebird said.

"Oh, you're a Blueblood, eh? Here have a ghost ship chasing you while you climb out, Plunder Bunny said that should unleash upon every Blueblood I meet in the unlikely case he found this dream crystal." There was a ghost ship behind them in the distance, slowly approaching.

Rainbow and Lightning looked angerly at Firebird. "How was I supposed to know?"

"I'm confused." Night Mist said.

"So am I, bro." Sky said back.

I counted to three. "One two thwee." We all jumped and rammed into the wall. It didn't budge.

"One two thwee." Second verse, same as the first.

"One two thwee." Still didn't work. "The ship's cwosing in guys!"

"Maybe we should just push one side of the wall, like of those secwet passage ways you find in howwow movie pawodies." Mist gave his two bits.

"I don't see any other options, wet's twy it." Blueblood said. I didn't work either.

"Wait, the bear said not to fly around it, nothing over flying over it." Firebird said.

"That's not allowed either."

"How about jumping over it, or climbing?" Rainbow reasoned.

"..."

"Aha! Evewypony get into a stair fowmation." Rainbow said. "Quickwy! The ship's awmost hewe." They formed a staircase. Rainbow stood on top of the wall. Pulling the other on top. When Blueblood jumped over he saw a button with 'Wall implosion mechanism' on it. He has no idea what implosion meant, so he pushed it. The wall disappeared so the ones behind it could run and the one atop it could fall.

"Let's wun fow the exit!" Most of us shouted. We all crawled as fast/flew as we could. I was a straight uphill stretch. There was a door insight, we all sped up, the ghost ship was closing in on us. Rainbow and Lightning were ahead and opened it up for us to escape.

We ended up in a square room with a ceiling that goes insanely high with three machines, each having four circular plates, and a piston with barrel four barrels attached to it. "Hey look a sign," Blueblood noted. "'Quick escape, it's your only way out of here. Please use the device while using every space possible. Say: ready when you're ready.'"

"What are we waiting for?" Sky said.

Everypony stood in a circle. "Say weady on the count of thwee." I said. "One. Two. Thwree."

"WEADY!"

The room echoed. We were slid into the barrels, which launched us high. "Waise youw awm if you though that was awesome, at weast in one way." Rainbow said. We all raised them. We also saw the ghost ship crash in the room below us.

"That was-" Suddenly Firebird was interrupted by metal panel with mattresses catching our fall. "close." We finally had time to catch our breath. Firebird noticed a door. "Look, a door. Eldest first!" He ran for the door.

"I'm over a thousand yeaws old, possibly older." Nightmare said.

"I'm nineteen."

"Eighteen."

"Twenty."


'Now that older brother analogy thing I made earlier doesn't work if everyone here is over the age of seventeen... So much for that...' "Stupid technicalities." He mumbled back in line.

Nightmare opened the door.

"You made it. May I remind you that you were in no actual danger the whole time. If you would've died you just would've woken up." The bear said.

"Just paw over the tweasuwe, wady." Nightmare said impatiently.

"Very well..." The bear kicked the chest over to them.

We started opening it collectively. It shined in our faces. "...Lollipops..." It didn't matter who said it, we all had the same reaction; Disappointment.

"We did aww this, fow souw lollipops..." Blueblood said.

"That's not wowth it..." Everypony agrees.

"Can you wake us up eawly?" Mist said.

"If you insist." The bear was silent for ten seconds before: "BOO!!"


"AAAAAAaaaaaaaaaah." Everypony screamed awake. Safe for Kit and Discord.

"I'm no longer invisible, groovy." Firebird said.

"You!" Lightning and Rainbow stood close to Firebird.

"Ungroovy. Watch out, I know a spell that can turn you into glass. And I forgot the cure." 'I'm not sure if I'm bluffing, but I better not use it just in case G1 logic does apply.'

"Can't you two just wet that bump on the head go?" I said.

"Give us a weason." Lightning said.

"Just he's not eviw."

"I'm more neutral than anything really, leaning more on your side. I'm just their roommate. But I did enjoy my antagonistic role. Besides I apologized while you were unconscious." Firebird explained.

"I fowgot that you apowogized to them, sowwy." Blueblood remembered.

"Thanks for the help, Blueblood." Firebird said with sarcasm. "Anyways I get that you are angry, I do. And I'm glad you didn't draw weapons on me after that event at sea all things considering."

"We shouwd've done it when you said Bwuebwood's name."

"Ooh a petty game of blaming. Actually we it began with planning how to steal the chest. But can't we just pretend we can get along? I'm stuck here until Discord and Kit wake up, they really should give me the ability to teleport between home and Equestria. While we wait we should do something, like a board game."

"Good idea." Nightmare said.

"Sounds fun." Sky said.

"Hey Nightmare, can you ask Cewestia to say to mommy and daddy that we'we hewe? They'we pwobabwy wowwied sick."

"Suwe." Nightmare answered.

"Speaking of which, Nightmare, do you have enough magical capability to make my fire breath to sent letters to everywhere I want, like Spike? You can contact me when ever you want, and I can sent to Spitfire and Soarin'."

"I can twy." Nightmare's magic surrounded Firebird for a second. "Okay, Fiwebiwd, now focus on my face and name while buwning this papew with youw breath." Nightmare hooved over the pice of paper, which Firebird burned. It appeared in front of Nightmare. "Good, now let's twy in wevewse." Nightmare sent it back to Firebird.

"Haa... Haa... AAACHHOOOO!" He sneezed out fire as the piece of paper appeared in front of him.

"Gesundheit." Several said

"Thank you. Let me guess, I'll sneeze everytime I receive a letter?"

"That's a side effect, evewynonpony with this spell gets them." Nightmare explained.

"We shouwd stiww teww Cewestia." I said.

"Quick, write the letters and then a board game." Firebird said.

Everything was done. They were all enjoying a board game.

"Have any of you guys wondered what Discowd and Kit awe doing now?" I asked.


Meanwhile...

"Say Discord."

"Yeah Kit?"

"Do you know how to manually wake up early from a Dream Crystal?"

"Nope, do you?"

"No. Hey look a door."

"Let's open it."

"♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫!"

"AAAAaarg!" Kit screamed.

"Too loud!" Discord slammed the door shut. "Hm... Never took Plunder Bunny as a mariachi guy."

Author's Note:

Notes:
These chapters are made of stupid. But I hope you liked the genre shift this story took for this arch.

This was in writing process before Sky and Mist got their powers. But for all intents and purposes this does take place after they discovered it. They just don't use it.

But to be fair they don't have the ring or a bow and arrows.

But to be even more fair, one is technology and the other is just a skill, Green arrow is just really good at what he does. Green Lantern only counts in my book by a technicality because it's mighty useful and it resembles a power.

The ghost ship was meant to break open the wall (accidentally) for them.

Working title: Puny Pony Pirates of the Luna Sea! Part 3: One Hell of a Climax. Literally! No not that!

Scrapped line (couldn't fit this in): Firebird: Like how you're supposed to be writing this on your laptop. Does Rarity know about that thing?

Music:
The Rayman Pirate Community's: Raytunes:
Rayman 1:
Entering the Cavern
Lurking in the Darkness

Rayman 2: The Great Escape
Meanwhile, in the Prison Ship
The Walk of Life

Rayman Origins Complete Soundtrack
Land of the Livid Dead ~ Chasing a Dream

Overclocked Remix's: Donkey Kong Country 2: Serious Monkey Business
Rare Respite (Jib Rig Remix)

Zelda Reorchestrated:
Open Treasure Chest
Item Catch

DuckTales Remastered
Mount Vesuvius

The Secret of Monkey Island (PC) (I found it at http://scummbar.com/)
LeChuck's Theme
LeChuck's Theme (Alternate)

Monkey Island 2: LeChuck's Revenge Special Edition (Found it at scummbar.com)
LargoLaGrande

Special Thanks:
The Spanish Inquisition

PreviousChapters Next