• Published 14th Sep 2013
  • 6,503 Views, 2,920 Comments

Foal Adventures. - Super-Stallion



This is Rainbows new life as Fluttershy's foal along with Lightning, as they go on some adventures only a foal would dare to go.

  • ...
21
 2,920
 6,503

PreviousChapters Next
Sly Adventures

Up in Nightmare's nursery, Luna was preparng to put her little filly down for a nap along with Sly, "Nightmare its time for a nap." Luna said as she looked down Nightmare yawning.

"Aww but Mommy, I'm not sweepy." Nightmare complaned while trying but failed to stiffle a yawn, "I wanna pway some mowe."

Luna cooed, "Aww you cant even keep your eyes open Moony, come on you can play some more when you wake up."

Luna picked up Nightmare and Sly and carried them towards the crib. Unable to protest further, Nightmare allows her to lay her in the crib along with Sly who happily yips, excepting the blue pacifier with her cutie mark on the back Luna sticks into her mouth and starts suckling then she slowly drifted of into dreamland.

Luna smiles at her sleeping moon then looked at Sly, "Okay Sly, can I trust in you to watch Nightmare?" she said.

Sly yawned then going around in a circle he laid down next to Nightmare and closed his eyes. Luna smiled then kissing both the little ones on the head she lifted the bars of the crib back up and walked out the room closing the door behind her.

When he was sure she was gone, Sly opened hs eyes and sat up then looked at Nightmare, "I'll be back later Moony, I'm going out for a while." he whispered before licking cheek. Sly smiled as she rolled over onto her other side then he grabbed a blanket and covered her up.

Jumping onto the railing, Sly jumped out the crib and ran to the widow. Then jumping up to the window sile he unlocked the latch with his snout and nuged his way through the widow and slid out. Like a cat he walked along the window sile then jumped down a to a near by roof then walked across it like a ninja.

Going from roof to roof of the castle and down the castle walls, Sly was heading to an unkown destination that he only knew about and for what purpouse.

Sly soon reached the royal gardens and walking towards some bushes he looks down at a slight opening in the bush and crawls down to be eye level with it, "Hey Ratigan are you home?" he called into the bush.

Slowly a rat slowly crawled out the opening of the bush and sitting on his hind legs he looked at Sly and smiled, "Ah, Sly me boy how are you today?" the rat said, he wore a top hat and a monocle and he carried a cane that was now held in his paws.

Sly smiled, "I'm fine Mr. Ratigan, could you please do me a favor?"

"Sure lad what do you need from old Ratigan today?" Ratigan said spining around his can in one paw expertly.

"Could you spy on Luna for me and come and tell me when she heads back to the nursery?"

Ratigan then stoped spining his can and looked at the young fox curiously stroking his long whiskers, "Wait a minute arent you suppose to be up in the castle taking a nap with the young princess?"

Sly smiled whirly, "Well yeah...but I wanted to explore the rest of the castle, I've been here for a while now but theres still parts of the castle I have'nt seen yet and I want to check it out."

"Hmm I dont know would'nt you get in trouble if the princess doesn't find you?"

Good old Ratigan, he is a good friend to Sly ever sense he first arrived at the castle the old rat was the first to become his frined before Nightmare. He was kind and wise and taught Sly alot of thing like how to crawl threw walls or to climb things and the wonders of shiny objects.

"Please Ratigan, that's why I need your help. While I'm gone I need you to watch out for Luna for me."

"I dont know Lad that doesn't sound like a good id-" he cut of when Sly started to make the puppy dog face and started whimpering, Ratigan sighed, "Alright, alright...I'll do it"

"Really!?"

"Yeah I'll go look out for the princess for ya, you just go out and have fun." Ratgan said before crawling back into his home.

"Thank you Mr. Ratigan, Thank you." Sly said turning around about to leave.

"Hold on Lad I almost forgot."

Sly turns back around at Ratigan, "What is it?"

"Look out for the beast that's been lurking around here lately you dont want to be caught by whatever it is." Ratigan warned.

Sly gulped, there where rumors around the garden between the animals that there's been some tip of big creature walkng around howling and sometimes there was a big shadow that would be seen by some animals, none of the animals never seen it (Cause they always hide) but whatever it was they didnt want to know.

"Alright, thanks Ratigan." Sly said again then ran of to explore and see what the day would bring him.

****

Sly kept walking saying hello to the other animals in the garden, then he came up to a big cage. The cage was large like a small house for a pony, the cage had golden bars and Celestia own cutie mark was on it, Sly walked up to the cage and crawling under through a small gap beetween the bars of the cage and the ground he was able to get into the cage.

Sly walked foward towards the middle of the cage toward the perch that was in the middle of the. Sly walks up to the perch and looks up to see sompony sitting on it. A bird with flaming featherk, the bird looks down at Sly and smiles, "Hello Sly how are you today?"

"Hey Philomena, I'm okay I thought it be nice to see you, how are you by the way?" Sly said happily.

Philomena flew down from her perch down in front of Sly and patted him on the head with a wing, "I'm fine thank you young pup, but arent you suppose to be taking a nap with the young moon princess?" she asked.

"Yes but I felt like going exploring through the castle for myself today."

"Really, Well then would you like to have some fun with me?"

Sly smiled, "Sure Philomena, what are you planing on doing?" he asked.

"Oh nothing special, I'm just planing on going out a little bit and prank some ponies around the castle, all we have to do is blow this joint." Philomena said pointing a feather at the front door of the cage.

Sly looked at the front of the cage and he could clearly see two royal guards standing by the cage door, Sly pointed at the guards, "How are we suppose to past them?"

Philomena smirked, "Oh I have a solution for them, in fact it should be here any minute now."

Just as she said that outside the door a small object landed right between the two guards and i suddenly burst into a green smoke. The guards could instantly smell the horrible stench that came from the small stink bomb and they ran.

Sly watched as the guards ran away then suddenly another phoenix like Philomena appeard in front of the cage and opened the door and walked in.

"Hey Philomena I'm here, though I dont know why." the new phoenix said.

Philomena smiled, "Thanks for coming Firebird and good work getting rid of the guards with that stink bomb." she said.

"Yeah, yeah hey who's the little fox kid?" Firebird asked pointing at Sly.

"Firebird this is Sly, Sly this is Firebird." Philomena said.

"Hi Mr. Firebird its nice to meet you but arent you suppose to be with Discord?" Sly asked remembering the stories Nightmare told him about a phoenix working for Discord.

"Well yes but I don't like him and Philomena asked me to come hang with her, even though I would have prefered to stay home and sleep in." he said flatly.

"But if you did the next time I saw you I would have beat you up till you died and then but your ashes in a oven for you to watch yourself get burned in fire and I know how much you would hate that." The female phoenix said with an evil smirk.

"Yep there's the reason I came."

"Wait your a phoenix the fire wouldnt hurt you." Sly retorted.

Firebird rubbed the back of his head, "Well it's not that the fire would hurt is that I'm afraid of fire."

"...Your literally a bird on fire yet your afraid of fire?"

"Don't judge me."

"Okay then I have another question: How did you get away from Discord?"

"Weelll."

****

Back at Discord's and Kit's place, Kit was sitting on the couch reading a book till suddenly Discord walks in looking around the room for something, looking up from his book at Discord Kit asks, "What are you looking for Discord?"

"I'm looking for Firebird I havent seen him for a while now and it concerns me a little." Discord replied.

"Firebird? He left not to long ago."

"What, How?"

"You left the door open when you came in and got out."

Discord had a depressed expression, "My favorite puching bag is gone. Oh this is terrible, why....why....WHY DIDN'T I BREAK HIS LEGS!!"

****

Back at the castle, Celestia was walking down the hall minding her own buisness till suddenly she saw a plate with a slice of cake on it sitting on the floor. She looks at the cake with a raised brow and looks back and forth down the hall then back at the cake.

"Now what is this doing here?" Celestia says to here self the smirks, "Well if nopony is going to eat this I guess I better take care of it."

Celestia leans in to take a bite of the cake only for it to suddenly move a few inches away from her. She raised a brow and tried to take a bite again only for it to move again and she bite thin air she squinted her eyes and tried to grab the piece of cake but it then started moving down the hall at top speed and turned left down another hall. Celestia chased after the slice of cake down the hall.

"Hey get back here!" Celestia yelled after the cake, "I should warn you, I have never lost a piece of cake once!"

The princess chased the cake down corridors and halls until the cake went through a door into a room. Celestia ran into the room and jumped right onto the cake shuffing her muzzle right into in eating the cake whole without missing a single crumbe.

Celestia smiled, "Ah that was pretty good, you fought well cake but I win as always...where am I?" she said to her self looking around the room, then suddenly the door behind her closed itself. Starting to worry Celestia ran to the door and tried to open it but it was locked.

She looks around the room desperatly for a window so she could escape but there where no windows in the room. Then out of no where a drop of water fell on her muzzle, looking up her eyes grew wide as she looked at the giant water balloon suspended up in the air tied by a rope to a beam she could also see Philomena sitting on another beam next to the water balloon with a par of scissors in claw dangerously close to the rope.

"P-Philomena? what are you doing?" Celestia said.

Philomena moved closer with the scissors to the rope.

"Don't you even dare young lady, if you do this you'll regret it for sure."

The phoenix only got closer to the rope.

"Please Philomena don't do it!"

She cut the rope.

Outside the door Sly and Firebird where standing next to the door waiting for something to happen then suddenly the door bursts open and a river of water flows out with Celestia screaming Philomena's name. they watched as the sun princess flowed down the hall then they look back at the door to see Philomena land next to them with a smirk.

"Well wasn't that fun boys?"

Firebird shrugged, "I guess I didn't really help with anything, why did you want me here for again?

"I want you to learn how to have fun, your to much of a downer whenever you come here with Discord you always be asleep or nagging like an old lady," Philomena said then looked at Sly, "Good work with dragging Celestia into the trap Sly."

"Thanks Philomena that was fun I have to go now though I want to explore more of the castle before Nightmare wakes up."

"Okay see ya later little pup." She waves as the young fox leaves then turns around in time to catch Firebird trying to leave she grab's his shoulder, "Wait a minute where are you going?"

"Oh come on aren't we done."

"Nope there's still fun do be done."

****

Sly was now walking outside again and then something catches his eye. A building he's never seen before, it was big and red with a black roof it looked like a house but it had no windows and the door way had no door. Curious Sly walks towards the structure and just walks around it for a while but then decides to take a peek inside.

It was huge inside but it was all just one big room filled with a lot of stuff. There where bones and squeaky toys all over the place and there was a big dish in the room on the floor it looked like Sly's own food bowl but only way bigger. Sly walks over to the other side of the house and looks down at one of the squeaky toys in front of him a dog bone.

Leaning down he takes the bone into his mouth and squeezes it making it squeak. then suddenly he could here growling behind him and he turns around to see a very large dog with white fur and a angry expression growling at him staring at him with glowing red eyes.

"Put down my stuff." the dog growled.

Sly instantly dropped the squeaky toy then made a mad dash for the door trying to slip under the giant dog but he was stopped by the hound who put his paw down onto his tail.

Sly looks at him scared, "I'm sorry sir please don't hurt me."

"What business do you have here?" the dog asked.

"I-I was just curious who lived here I'm exploring the castle by myself today while Nightmare's taking a nap." Sly replied.

The hound raised a brow, "Nightmare, wait are you the young fox friend of the little moon princess?" he asked, Sly nodded.

"Yeah my names Sly I'm pretty much apart of the family."

The hound lifted his paw away from Sly letting him go, "Forgive me I thought you where an intruder allow me to introduce myself I am Fido Princess Luna's royal pet I keep guard of the royal garden and the ground of the castle." Fido said.

Sly raised a brow, "Wait you guard the castle?"

"Yes I petrol the grounds to protect all the animals in it." he explained.

The two animals sat down and talked about Fido, Sly learned a lot about the big demon hound and found that the suppose scary creature who's shadow could only be seen around the garden isn't so scary after all. As they talked Ratigan hesitantly walked in and tugged on Sly's tail to get his attention.

Sly turns around and looks down at Ratigan, "Hey Mr. Ratigan."

"Uh hello Lad I saw you in here and thought I dropped by." he said then looked past the fox to look at the hound then back at him, "Is everything alright."

"Yeah don't worry about him he's actually pretty nice, so what did you need?"

"You must hurry Sly, Luna is on her way back to the nursery to wake Nightmare."

Sly eyes grew, "Oh my gosh I got to run, um I'll see you later Fido."

"Good by Sly I hope you do decide to visit." Fido said as the young pup ran out the door.

****

Sly slid through the window of the nursery and went over to the crib jumping in it and laying back down next to Nightmare curled up. Then just as he did Luna entered the room and walked up to the crib and looked down at the two young ones smiling.

"Nightmare, Sly time to wake up now." she said sweetly.

Nightmare's eyes fluttered open and she looked up at Luna, "Hey Mommy."

"Hey baby how was your nap?" Luna asked lifting Nightmare up and kissing her on the cheek.

"It was otay I swept well."

"Good how was your rest Sly?"

Sly barked happily then devilishly winked.

Author's Note:

Alright! I'm back baby, I'm sorry I haven't been updating I had to get my computer fix but it's good now though I'm having a problem with Youtube for some reason I cant watch any video's and all I get is a black screen (If anyone knows how to fix that I would appreciate that.) so now that I'm back I'll be getting back to work on this and my other stories.

PreviousChapters Next