• Published 14th Sep 2013
  • 6,519 Views, 2,920 Comments

Foal Adventures. - Super-Stallion



This is Rainbows new life as Fluttershy's foal along with Lightning, as they go on some adventures only a foal would dare to go.

  • ...
21
 2,920
 6,519

PreviousChapters Next
Father, Son bonding

At the Crystal Empire, Shining Armor was sitting on the couch enjoying a day from the guard. He didn't have to do anything today, not even go to court, so he had all day to himself.

Shining just sat there enjoying the peace, till he looks up to see Cadence walk in with Sombra on her back. "Hey Cadence." Armor greeted giving his wife a smile.

"Hello Shiny, could you please watch the baby while I go to court today?" Cadence said holding out Sombra in front Shining.

"Whaaaat? Come on Cady, it's my day off." he complained before Cadence shoved Sombra into Shining's arms.

"All the more reason to give him to you, I need to go to court so I can't watch Sombra, so please Shining for me?" she asked sweetly with a sad puppy dog look she knew he couldn't say no to.

Shining groaned. "Fine I'll do it."

Cadence smiled and kissed him and Sombra. "Okay then, I'll be back later this evening, good bye boys." she said before leaving out the door.

Shining looked down at the little colt in his lap. "So what do you want to do today my son?"

Sombra looked up at him smiling. "I wanna pway!" he said reaching his hooves up.

Shining smiled. "Oh you wanna play, okay what do you want to play?"

Sombra crawled of his lap and went off somewhere when he came back he was holding up a big red ball.

"Aww, you want to play with the ball, okay." Shining said as he got up off the couch.

Sombra pushed the ball rolling it to his daddy's hooves. Shining gently kicked the ball back to him and soon they started to play a little game of catch rolling the ball around.

Then suddenly Shining hears the door open and he looks to see Flash standing at the door. "Hey Shining Armor, want to come down to the barracks with me for a drink?" Flash asked walking into the room.

"I would but Cadence left me with Sombra today." Shining said kicking the ball back to Sombra.

"Why don't you take him with you then?"

Both Shining and Flash look to see, another of the palace guard enter the room, a green crystal pony with a sapphire mane and a sword cutie mark.

"I can't take my son to the barracks for a drink, Sharp Edge! What would my wife do to me if she found out?!"

"What she doesn't know won't hurt her." Sharp said waving a hoof.

"But it can hurt me if she finds out!"

Sharp Edge was a reckless pony who had joined the guard after Sombra's defeat before his return as a foal. Sharp was quite talented, he's a good fighter with the strength to show for it and a good heart always standing out for the little guy, that being the reason him and Shining hang out most of the time.

"Come on Shining Armor sir, it'll be fine plus they got cider down there today." Sharp smirked.

Shining thought about It for a moment. "Mmm, I do like cider...but what if my wife finds out?"

"Princess Cadence is in court right now, right? We'll be back before she even knows about it." Sharp said.

"Alright then I'll go, but if something happens to my boy or Cadence finds out you're going down with me." Shining replied matter-a-fact.

****

With Sombra on his back, Shining Armor went down to the barracks with Flash and Sharp. The barracks was filled with other guards off duty, laughing and chatting before they would have to go back to work.

After getting there drinks, the guys sat down in one of the stalls. Shining Armor put Sombra on his lap. "So what have you guys been up to?" Shining asked taking a sip of his cider.

"Oh I got a really juicy story for you guys," Sharp said with a devilish smile, "okay last night these two mares-"

Shining Armor interrupted him. "Hold on, Sharp Edge, I need to cover Sombra's ears." he said putting his hooves over Sombra's ears.

Sombra watched as Sharp started dancing in a funny way shaking his booty and moving his mouth. Sombra started giggling from the way the pony was dancing clapping his hooves.

"Ah see this guy gets me." Sharp said pointing at Sombra.

"I don't even think he heard a word you said, Sharp. I think he's laughing at the way you where dancing." Flash retorded.

"What do you know, so Shining Armor what is it like being a papa?" Sharp asked leaning back in his seat.

Shining looked down at his son and smiled. "I don't really know how to explain it but...you feel this sorta sense of pride. When I see Sombra smile and laugh, I feel that my son is the greatest thing I have to give to the world when I past on he is the legacy I'll be leaving."

"Hmm that sounds cool, though I couldn't give up my life as a bachelor."

"I think I'd be into it." Flash said.

"I bet you'd make a great dad, all you need is a mare then." Shining said.

"What about your sister?"

"Dude we already talked about this, stay away from my sister."

"Come on Armor, you can't protect your sister forever. And wouldn't you prefer somepony you trust? I've never even met her before except every time we bumped into each other around the palace every time she visited."

(Discord: unless you count that time she went into another world. SS: Get out of here Discord!)

"What do you think kid, do you think he deserves your aunt?" Shining asked looking down at Sombra.

Sombra looks across the table at Flash who had a sheepish smile on his face. Sombra squinted his eyes. "NO!" he said then with a glow of his horn a black shadow tendril shot up from and smacked him across the face leaving a red mark on his cheek.

Flash held a hoof up to his red cheek while looking at the little black colt astonished. "What the hay was that?!"

"Yeah, apparently he still has quite a lot of power even though he's a foal now." Shining said, ruffling Sombra's mane.

"Well that's cool, welp we better get going before you get in trouble." Sharp said getting up from his seat, sadly he didn't look where he was going and accidently bumped into a waitress carrying some beverages that soon tipped over and spilled all over a pony in another seat.

The pony sitting down slowly rose up from his chair, as he stood up his very shadow easily towered over Sharp. Sharp eyes grew wide, he very well who this pony was everypony's heard of a stallion who was so big and intimidating that most guard were afraid of him, there where also rumors of his strength said he to be so strong he can punch a rock to dust.

The pony turned around and faced Sharp Edge. He was twice as big as Big Mac in both size and muscle, he had a shiny gold mane though he wasn't a crystal pony and his coat was dark red and he had a nuclear symbol for a cutie mark.

"B-Bang! I'm really sorry dude that was an accident I swear!" Sharp screamed in panic.

Bang only looked at him with a expressionless star.

Sharp bowed on his hooves. "Please Bang, I'm so sorry didn't mean to!"

"Really?"

Sharp looked up at him with a raised brow. "What was that."

"Was that really just and accident and that you're sorry?"

Sharp Edge was shocked, he was willing to talk before bounding his face in. "Umm yeah, yeah I'm really sorry Bang, it all happened so fast then suddenly it happened and-"

He was interrupted by Bang raising a hoof. "Don't worry about it, if it's just an accident and you're sorry it's no problem." he said, then looking past Sharp he saw Sombra staring up at him in wonder from Shining lap. Passing Sharp he walked up until he was right in front of Shining, and lifting a hoof he started gently ruffling Sombra's mane.

Sombra giggled as the gentle giants hoof rubbed his head then he grabbed hold of his hoof.

Bang lifted Sombra up to eye level with him, hold him on the very end of his hoof, Sombra sitting perfectly as though his hoof was a chair. Sombra giggled as he looked down at the far away floor.

Bang chuckled. "Nice kid you got here Shining Armor sir, though I think you better get going Princess Cadenza would be very displeased If she finds you hangin' here." he said hoofing Sombra back to Shining.

He took back his son and smiled. "Thank you, Private Bang, I was just about to leave."

"Okay, well I have to go wipe this stuff off now see you later sir." Bang said as he walked off to the bathroom.

Flash walked up to Sharp Edge who was still slumped on the floor. "Man, you're lucky, Sharp. I thought he was gonna beat the crap out of you."

Snapping out of his trance Sharp shot up from the floor with a smirk. "Hah, are you kidding? He's the one who should be counting his luck, if he had tried to fight me I would have beat his flank across the room.

Flash rolled his eyes. "Oh really."

"Yeah really."

"Really?"

"Didn't I just say-" he cut of and hesitantly turned around to be looking straight up at Bang. "Oh my goddess, Bang! You're Back!"

"I overheard you from the bathroom saying that you can beat me in a fight." Bang said.

"All the way from the bathroom!?"

"I have good hearing."

Sharp backed up hesitantly. "W-why are you back then?" he asked.

"I'm curious of what you said, if you really can beat me I'd like to see it with my own eyes, plus I like a challenge." He replied walking closer to Sharp.

Sharp was now back up to a wall with Bang getting closer. "Wait, wait! I was just joking, I don't even have a chance against you, let alone beat you." he retorted.

Bang stopped and raised a brow. "Oh is that so? I'm pretty sure you sounded serious." he said then looking back at Shining armor and Flash Sentry. "Didn't he sound serious to you two?"

Both stallions looked past Bang at Sharp and the pleading face.

Shining looked back at Bang. "Yep totally serious."

"one-hundred percent serious." Flash said.

"I have horrible friends."

Bang looked back at Sharp. "Well you heard them." Bang said before reaching his hooves for Sharp grabbing him and lifting him over his head.

"WAIT!!" but it was already too late as Bang threw him and they all watched as he flew to the other end of the room. "Save me Laruen Faust!!!"

Sharp crashed into one of the tables causing food and drinks to fly. "Hey kid you smashed are lunch!" screamed one of the guards at the table.

"Sorry for dropping in." Sharp said still feeling dizzy.

"You're about to be sorry, get 'em boys!"

All the guards at the table charged at Sharp. Shaking his head he quickly punched two guards sending them flying crushing other tables before he was dog pilled by the other guards starting to beat him.

"Out of my way he's mine!" Bang yelled charging at the guards pushing them out the way like they where nothing.

"Get em! Get em!" said one skinny looking guard.

"BAR FIGHT!!"

Soon everypony in the room broke out into fighting, one guard beating the other.

Flash looked at Shining. "I think we better take care of this."

"Yeah I know follow me!" Shining said putting Sombra down on a table safe from the fight, then he dived into the fight beating them.

Shining and Flash beat pony after pony. Sharp was fighting his own battle, fighting off other guards while avoiding Bang who was chasing him, smashing threw the crowd like paper.

Shining was hit by a guard and sent sliding across the floor hitting the table Sombra was sitting on. Shining looks up to see the guard come closer ready to slug him again, till suddenly a plate hits him right in the face then fell to the floor unconscious.

Shining stands up then looks at Sombra who was holding a plate smiling he giggled, "Bar Fight!"

"That's my boy."

****

Later after the fight calmed down and everypony went back to work, Shining Armor and Flash Sentry where walking down the hall with Sombra on his daddy's back holding onto a plate he brought from the barracks. Unbelievingly Shining and Flash got out of the fight with little damage, what could be better said for Sharp as he is now in the clinic for a week.

As they walked down the hall, Shining Armor smiled as he saw Cadence walking toward them with another guard. "Hey Cadence how was your day?" Shining said happily, happy that there's no possible way of his wife finding out what happened today.

"Hello Shi-Shiny, my day was good thank you and how was your day my little man?" Cadence cooed coming next to Shining and nuzzling Sombra.

Sombra happily giggled and nuzzled back.

The other guard smiled and came up closer to Sombra, "Hello there little fella, my aren't you cute-" he was cut off by Sombra smashing his last plate on his head knocking him out.

Both the grown ups looked down at the unconscious guard then at Sombra who still had a smile and giggled. "Bar Fight!"

Cadence looked at Shining who had a sheepish smile and scowled. "You went to the barracks, didn't you?"

"Flash could you watch Sombra while I run for my life?"

"Sure." Flash said taking Sombra.

"Thank you." Shining said before he dashed of faster then a Rainbow Dash down the hall.

"Shining Armor get back here!!" Cadence screamed as she chased after her soon to be dead husband.

Ponies watch as the royal couple ran through the castle, the only thing that can answer there curious minds was Shining Armor screaming.

"MY WIFE FOUND OUT I WENT TO THE BAR!!"

Author's Note:

Wow this one's a long one, I hope Shining survives. Hey everybody I have great news, I am finally going to be giving Applejack a foal in the next chapter:)

Well I cant really decide on who I want Applejacks foal to be? I want to choose someone from the Apple family so I'm going to let all you fans vote your choice is:

Big Macintosh, Granny Smith and Braeburn.

Now let me set some ground rules: You're not allowed to choose other characters other than the ones I posted. So no Applebloom or Caramel and that also includes yourself. But for those who have asked me in the past to be in the story in the past I will say this. I am thinking of making a contest to see who gets in the story.

Kit: What kinda contest?

SS: Your going to just have to wait till then.

Kit: Okay then so we'll be able to use this soon, (Pull's out missile launcher.)

SS: Dude don't point that at me! XO

Discord: What do we need that for?

Kit: It's a special missile launcher that can regress people we call it the Regression Canon.

Discord: Really can I see. (Takes canon and accidently pulls trigger hitting Super-stallion turning him into little Onyx)

SS: Dammit Discowd!

Discord: Whoops well it works.

Rarity: Onyx! Don't use such language!

Onyx: Sowwy Mama.

Rarity: Don't do that again honey or Mama will clean your mouth out with soup. Now come on time for your nap. (Picks up Onyx and carry him away.)

Kit: Well people will see you later cast your Votes and wait for the next chap:)

PreviousChapters Next