• Published 14th Sep 2013
  • 6,519 Views, 2,920 Comments

Foal Adventures. - Super-Stallion



This is Rainbows new life as Fluttershy's foal along with Lightning, as they go on some adventures only a foal would dare to go.

  • ...
21
 2,920
 6,519

PreviousChapters Next
Nightmare Night special part 1

It was a dark and not so stormy night and little fillies and colts where getting ready to go out for Nightmare night, at Fluttershy it was no different story for in there playroom Rainbow and Lightning where getting ready for the nights fun.

Rainbow crawled over to Lightning wearing her Shadowbolt costume, "Hey Wightning you almost ready?" she asked.

"Suwe am Wainbow." Lightning replied also wearing Shadowbolt costume.

"Alwight Mommy, where weady!' Rainbow called.

Fluttershy walked in wearing a witches costume, "Alright are you two ready to go out and trick-or-treat?" she asked smiling down at her little foals.

Lightning nodded, "Yeah wewe ready, wets hurry up and get to Twiwights so we can stawt getting tweats!" she said getting excited about all the candy there going to get tonight.

Rainbow smirked, "Yeah and all the tricks where going to pull." she said thinking of all the toilet paper and that Cloud full of thunder she ordered packed in the back of the stroller with other tricks for tonight.

The adults all agreed to let the foals go out trick-or-treating together and BY THEMSELVES at night, the foals kept asking there mommies why this special privilege but they wouldn't tell them...the only thing they would say is they don't want to scare them but they never questioned it.

Fluttershy giggled and picked them up and cuddled them, "Okay lets go then."

****

At Twilights house, Twilight was standing outside her house passing out candy to little fillies and colts passing by wearing a vampony costume, she looks to her left and smiles to see Rarity coming towards her wearing a cat costume with little whiskers on her maw and tail and ear piece.

"Hello Rarity nice costume." Twilight complemented.

Rarity smiled, "Thank you darling, if you like my costume you should see his." Rarity said turning to her side to show Onyx on her back wearing his Super-stallion costume with a big letter S logo on it and big muscles to make him look puff.

Twilight D'awwed, "D'aww he's so cute, hey Rarity do you want to see Trixie's and Sunset's Costumes?" she asked.

"Well I'd be delighted." Rarity said.

Twilight smiled then looked behind her, "Trixie, Sunset Onyx is here!" she called inside the house.

As soon as she did Trixie and Sunset came crawling out, Trixie wearing a magician outfit it was different from her original though as the cape and hat was red covered in black stars and Sunset wearing a princess outfit and a black crown.

"Hi Onyx nice costume can you guess what Twixie is?" She asked standing up her cape spread out.

I raise a brow, "Hmm magician?"

"Close I am the Great and Powerful Dark magician Twixie!" Trixie boasted.

"How about me Onyx can you teww what I am?" Sunset asked fluttering her eyes.

"A...Evil Princess?" I asked looking at all the red and black she wore.

Sunset smiled, "That's right!"

Twilight watched as the foal talked then looked off to see Fluttershy walking toward them, Fluttershy smiles, "Hey girls who are you tonight." she said happily, Rainbow and Sunset in the foal carrier.

"Hey Fluttershy are Rainbow and Lightning ready to go?" Twilight asked.

"Yes we are we have evewy thing we need." Rainbow answered for Fluttershy holding up her pumpkin pail.

Twilight giggled, "Okay now all we have to do is wait-" she cut off by the clash of lightning and thunder.

Everypony looks up to see a chariot being pulled threw the sky by ponies with bat wings and cat like eyes, the chariot down towards them and skid across the ground stopping right in front of the mares, they watched as Princess Luna walked of the chariot and to them.

Luna smiled, "Hello my faithful subjects." she said.

"Hello Princess did you bring Nightmare by any chance?" Rarity asked.

"Weww of coarse I wouldn't miss a night dedicated to me!" Nightmare said who climbed on top Luna's head wearing a mini version of her armor.

Fluttershy D'awwed, "Aww you look so cut in that little armor." she cooed.

Nightmare pouted, "I'm not cute, I'm tewwifying...awe we gonna trick-or-tweat now?" she asked.

Luna took Nightmare down from her head and cradled her, "Alright my little pony of the night you and the rest of the foals can go out and get candy!" she proclaimed then the foals all cheered.

"Wait what about Spike and where's Pinkie pie?" Rainbow asked.

"Spike went out with the CMC already and Pinkie went along with them sense Mr. and Mrs. Cake refused for Pound and Pumpkin to go along with you for tonight." Twilight explained.

Trixie raised a brow, "Why not?"

"There having a Party at Sugar cube corner and they wanted the twins to stay for it sense there'd be a lot of candy there anyway and they wanted to enjoy tonight together." Twilight explained.

"Oh well, can we go now?!" Rainbow asked getting tired of waiting.

"Alright, alright then go then." Rarity retorted not so pleased by her rudeness.

Fluttershy unbuckled the foals then Rainbow and Lightning went around the stroller quickly grabbing all there tricks that they'll need for tonight and pulling out the thundercloud from the carriage they stuffed everything on the cloud and jumped on it.

"Where going to be riding around town on this baby, what do you two got?" Lightning asked pointing down at Trixie and Sunset.

They smirked and with a glow of there horns a wagon appeared next to them, it was covered in stars and had frilly ribbons across it fit for a princess or a mage, "Where riding in this?" Trixie said pointing to there ride.

Nightmare pouted, "I wish I had a way of twansportation?"

I taped a hoof on my chin in thought then flying of Rarity's back I flew into the night sky, then when I returned I was holding a big pumpkin, I look at Trixie, "Hey Twixie, do you think you and Sunset can do me a favor?" I asked, Trixie nodded then crawling to them I whispered into their ears then after explaining they nodded and with a flash of their horns the pumpkin started to glow and in a flash the pumpkin turned into a jack-o-lantern chariot.

Nightmare smiled and crawling to the jack-o-chariot she climbed on and I strapped myself to the other end of the chariot ready to go.

"Aww that was nice of you Onyx," Twilight said, "Okay everypony go out there and have fun!"

The foals smiled and with a flutter of their wings Rainbow and Lightning already where of on there cloud into the streets, Trixie and Sunset's horns started glowing there magic grabbing the wheels of there ride and they started moving after the cloud riding foals and with my super strength me and the young night princess where close behind.

Fluttershy watched as the foals left then looked at Luna, "Are you sure your guy can protect them Luna and make sure they stay out of trouble?" she asked.

Luna smiled, "Oh he can handle it, he's never lost a foal yet...no matter what." she said with a big grin.

****

Rainbow and Lightning where flying over ponies on their cloud causing all sorts of pranks, throwing toilet paper at somepony's house or hitting there cloud as hard as they could causing a clap of thunder that startled ponies below.

Rainbow looked around for there next victim and smiled at a certain group below poking Lightning to get here attention she points down and they look to see the CMC and Spike with big bags of treats.

"Wow we sure did get a lot this year." Applebloom commented wearing a mummy costume.

"Yeah, its so heavy I can hardly hold it." Scotaloo said dragging her bag along the ground dressed in her mad scientist out fit.

Sweetie bell smiled, "I think this is the best night ever." she proclaimed dressed in her little vampony costume.

Spike chuckled wearing the same dragon costume from last year looking into his bag, "Yeah, I cant wait to sink my teeth into all this later."

"Don't eat to much now Spike, you don't want to repeat last year and get a tummy ache." Applebloom warned.

"Pffft that's future Spike's problem." he retorted then reaching into his bag he brought a handful of treats to his mouth crunching them down and eating them without even removing the raping.

The fillies rolled their eyes and kept walking the dragon by there side, suddenly they all jumped at the clap of thunder and lightning making them go stiff in fright, looking up Scootaloo scowls at her little sisters on top a thunder cloud giggling, "Rainbow, Lightning!"

Realizing they've been discovered the two trouble makers started fluttering there wings and zoomed off.

"Ugh Rainbow, Lightning I love you both but that's just going a bit to far." Scoots exclaimed to herself.

"Ah don't sweat it Scoots they were only playin." Applebloom retorted.

"Yeah there was no harm done." Sweetie bell said.

Scootaloo stilled groaned, "Yeah but that's no way to treat your big sister is it." she retorted, Scootaloo has been a big sis to Rainbow and Lightning for a while now and she loves them very much but sometimes like every sibling they can be a pain.

Suddenly the group was suddenly surrounded by darkness not a single light visible to view, the group felt startled by this sudden darkness until just as it came in it disappeared and the group could see again.

"What the hay was that?" Scootaloo asked.

"I don't know," Sweetie said then looks in another direction and her eyes go wide, "look!"

Scootaloo looks and her chaw drops as she looks at a bowl full of candy in front of her filled with candy, walking up to the bowl she picked up a note that was sticking out that read...

Don't be mad at your sisters take this as a way to say sorry

Scootaloo raised a brow, "Eh?"

****

Trixie and Sunset in their wagon where zipping around going door to door collecting candy filling there wagon with treat, they had planed this night all day and now it was paying off.

"Alwight Twixie lets go to Bon-Bon's pwace next she's giving out big candy bars." Sunset said.

Trixie nodded, "Alwight but wets make sure we avoid Colgate's dentist shop, she's giving out toothbrushes and paste."

"I don't think we have to wowwy about that we dun even have teeth."

"Wait if that's true why we collect candy anyway we wont be able to eat it?" Trixie retorted.

Sunset waved a hoof, "Will get to that bwige when we get to it for now-" she was cut off by the sudden stop of the wagon that caused both foals to jerk.

Looking forward they saw they were being held by Diamond Tiara who had stopped the moving wagon with her hoof, "Hey what the big idea!?" Trixie yelled,

Diamond Tiara smirked, "Hey there that's a nice sake of candy you got there, thanks for delivering it to us." she said.

Sunset gasp and looks back at there sack of candy only to see it taken by Silver Spoon who brings it next to her and Diamond, "Hey give that back, you cant do that!" Sunset protested.

"Please we don't have to listen to a baby!" Diamond retorted taking a piece out the bag and eating it.

"T-that's so mean." Trixie whimpered tears starting to form in her eyes.

"Aww how about you just go cry to your mommy." Silver teased.

Then the two mean fillies walked off into an alley with the foals candy laughing, as soon as they left Trixie and Sunset started crying and sniffling, then just as they were about to go home they heard screaming from the alley and Diamond Tiara and Silver spoon raced out screaming like they saw death itself.

Sunset raised a brow, "What happened to them?" she asked.

Trixie shrugged, "I dun know," she said then suddenly they felt there wagon get heavy and looking behind them they saw there sack returned but a lot bigger twice in size, "wook are candy back!"

Sunset's eyes grew, "How that happen?"

Somewhere in the shadows a figure watched as the foals cheered for there returned sweets.

****

In the middle of Ponyville Onyx was pulling Nightmare around as everypony who saw her cooed and adored her and showered her with gifts and candy it being her holiday she must have snackrifice, I was also heavily rewarded for my cutness with gifts for treating the young princess well.

"Onyx I have to go do someting wight quick can you stop for a minute?" Nightmare suddenly asked.

I looked at her with a raised brow, "What you need to stop for?"

"Umm I need to go potty." she answered.

"Oh otay then go ahead." I said then watched as she got off and crawled away, I just stood there for a while looking at the crowd till I realize something important, "Wait she not potty twained!"

Nightmare crawled into a dark alley and kept crawling until she was suddenly surrounded in darkness, looking behind her she looks up at a dark looming figure, "Ah thewe you awe can I talk to you for a minute?"

I looked around for Nightmare until I see her come out of the alley and I crawl up to her, "Nightmawe why you wie to me and run off wike that I was worried!?"

"Sowwy I was...looking for something." she said with a smirk.

"Well whatever wets go the group is pwobably waiting or use now at the statue." I said, we all agreed that later we'd go to Nightmare's statue and regroup before going back to our mommies.

****

Later the foals got back together eating (or just suckling sense they got no teeth) candy from tonight's bounty, telling about there night and there fun, sitting behind the statue of an older version of Nightmare moon.

"This has been the best night evew." Rainbow said thinking about the great pranks she pulled tonight.

"Yep we had a wot of fun and the candy to show for it." Sunset exclaimed patting on her and Trixie's load of candy.

"Yeah and do you know what would make this night bettew?" Nightmare asked with a smirk.

Lightning looks at her, "What?"

"Anypony for a Scawy story?"

"Oh that's a gweat idea do you have one Nightmawe?" Trixie asked getting excited.

Nightmare smirked, "Ah yes in fact I have the pewfect one." she said.

"There was a tail of a pony that lived in the Everfree forest but it wasn't your reguwar pony though no this pony was puwe evil he has no name and he only travels in dawkness and he onwy comes out to get one thing..." Nightmare said leaning in, "...He's coming to get little foals...just like you."

I heard this story before somewhere...but where?

"No one has ever seen this pony or at weast no one currently living all you have to do is look at him once...and you his forevew."

"Umm... how do you know he's thewe if you cant see him?" Rainbow asked.

"Easy the only thing he weaves to show he's watching you...is the notes he weaves for you just befowe he takes you."

Then suddenly a gust of wind blows threw and everypony covered the eyes from the wind, when I uncover my eyes I look up at the statue and raised a brow, "Hey what's that?"

Everypony looks where I'm pointing at a note that seems to be stuck to the statue, everypony crawls the statue except Nightmare who sits where she's at smirking, I pick the note from the statue and read it.

"Wook behind you." I read out loud.

I freeze, wait this cant be...can it, the foals slowly turn around and gasp as we become face to face or should I say no-face to a pony shaped creature in front of us, he had a black suit with a red tie, he was tall maybe even taller then Celestia and his face...was nothing he had no face at all just a nothingness of white...oh...my...goddess.

"its SLENDER MANE!" I scream pointing to the tall scary figure.

Shadows danced behind him as tentacles of dark energy rose up and started moving towards them, the foals all back up until they where against the statue to scared to run as they stared at Slender mane

Trixie looks at Onyx, "Do someting Onyx!"

Snapping out of my trance, I quickly fired my heat vision at him but it only went right threw him, "Oh goddess it wont work it just goes wight threw him!"

The dark shadowy tentacles then shot out right towards me and I close my eyes expecting my soul to be eaten but instead I feel a sudden but familiar attack to my belly, opening my eyes I look down to see one of the tentacles tickling my belly, being very ticklish their I couldn't help but to start giggling and fell on my back laughing the tentacle tickling the rest of my body as well.

I look up to see the rest of the foals giggling and laughing at tentacles that where also tickling them, "Aww isn't that cute." said a familiar voice.

The tentacles stopped tickling the foals and they got up to see Rarity and the other mares standing next to them.

"Mommy?" Rainbow said looking at Fluttershy then at Slender mane, "Wook out a monstew next to you!"

Luna giggled, "Don't worry little ones Slendy here's not a monster the only monster he would make is a tickle monster." she retorted giving him a playful nudge.

"He's not but then what is he?" Trixie asked.

"Why he's your babysitter." Twilight said.

"Babysittew but I thought you said we can go out oursewves." Rainbow retorted.

"You didn't think we would actually allow that did you, we thought sense some of you still think of yourselves as adults we thought we'd kid you by letting you go by yourself but with a protector with you none the wiser and Slendy here is the best when it comes to it with his special skills in hiding in the dark and plus he loves kids," Luna explained pointing to the tall stallion.

Slender mane actually blushed and bowed his head.

"Wait what about Nightmawe's stowy and how you end up hewe so fast?" Sunset asked.

"I think somepony was just playing a Nightmare joke on you?" Luna said looking down at Nightmare.

"I'm sowwy I asked Slendy to hewp pwank you all so I can have a little fun." Nightmare said.

"As for you other question, Slender can make other ponies move threw the darkness too and had us summoned her in seconds."

Trixie nodded understanding, "Otay so he's the one that helped me and Sunset earlier?" she asked.

Twilight nodded, "Yep, well its getting late Its almost time to go to Canterlot for the party are all you ready?" she asked as she picked up her foals.

The foals all nodded, there was going to be a party up at Canterlot tonight.

"Alright then I guess this is good bye for now Slendy, say good bye Nightmare." Luna said to Nightmare on her back.

Nightmare looks at slender and smiles, "Bye bye Slendy and tank you for helping me."

Slender mane nods and without moving a single muscles slides back into the darkness disappearing into the night, the mares all walked back home to prepare there trip to the castle.

Author's Note:

Okay sorry this took so long I went trick-or-treating and this chap is so long and before you complain its totally cool for the foals to be alone like that when their being watched by a mysterious creature no one knows about....that sounded better in my head, oh well happy Nightmare night everybody and the next chap for this will come out soon:)

PreviousChapters Next