• Published 14th Sep 2013
  • 6,519 Views, 2,920 Comments

Foal Adventures. - Super-Stallion



This is Rainbows new life as Fluttershy's foal along with Lightning, as they go on some adventures only a foal would dare to go.

  • ...
21
 2,920
 6,519

PreviousChapters Next
Flushed away part 2: Punishment

The foals watched as the crowd of angry ponies came closer to the house while passing by conveniently placed stands selling all sort of thing every angry mob needs.

"Torches! Get your Torches right here! Can't have an angry mob without Torches!" said the first sales pony selling flaming Torches and handing out to ponies passing by.

"Paddles! Get some paddles! Perfect for a spanking!" said another sales pony selling paddles to the crowd.

"Cotton candy, get some cotton candy!" said yet another sales pony selling cotton candy. Everypony just passing him by, not buying a single thing except Pinkie Pie who stops to get a stick of the sweet treat that looked like her mane.

Up in the bathroom Trixie was running crawling around in circles panicking, "Oh goddess, oh goddess, oh goddess what awe we gonna do!" Trixie screamed.

Sunset shook her head, "I don't know, but I tink we bettew think fast befowe that mob comes." Dust replied seeing Princess Celestia herself leading the group caring the biggest paddle she could buy at the first stand.

Lightning looked from the window at Rainbow, "Do you have a pwan Dash?" she asked.

Rainbow stood there over the toilet looking down at the water...there was only on way, "We got to fwush something down the toiwet."

"What!" Lightning replied shocked at what she just said, "Wainbow were alweady in big trouble for flushing all Equestwia and you still wanna pway with the toiwet!?"

Rainbow shook her head, "No, I mean we flush are sewves down the toilet and get out of here while we still can." she retorted.

Trixie shivered, "Eww gwoss that's wrong do you know what goes down that thing I'm not going down the toilet." she protested.

"Oh yeah? Do you want to stay hewe and get spanked!" Rainbow retorted and then there was a crashing sound coming from downstairs.

"There twying to bust through the doow!" called Sunset and all the foals gathered back at the window and looked down at the front door to see the crowd of ponies charging at the door with a big log making the door split.

"Me first!" Trixie yelled crawling from the window she jumped into the toilet and using her magic she flushed herself in, "See you girls on the other siiiiiiiide!" she screamed as she was flushed away.

Rainbow looked at the rest of her group, "Okay who's next?"


Outside the group of ponies where still charging at the door with the log, "Heave Ho! Heave Ho!" they screamed each time they prepared and then charged into the door then Fluttershy came up next to the group.

"Umm excuse me could you stop for a minute please?" she asked quietly and intimidating but the group didn't hear her and kept charging at the door, "Umm excuse me if you could just give me your time...please?"

"HEY!!" called a voice from behind the group the chargers looked to see Big Macintosh standing behind them and then he pointed to Fluttershy, "I believe this little filly has somethin ta say?"

Fluttershy nodded, "Yes I do, thank you Big Mac." she thanked.

"Eeyup." Big Mac replied smiling.

Then Fluttershy walked in front of the chargers to her door and pulled out her key and then unlocked it and opened the door for the ponies and then turned to them, "Umm could you all please wipe you hooves once you come in...if you don't mind?"


Celestia, leading her little ponies upstairs (after wiping her hooves first of course) she lead them through the hall and to the bathroom she opened the door just in time to see Rainbow Dash pull the handle and jump in the toilet and look at the group of grown ups and Celestia watched as she flushed herself down the toilet.

Celestia looked back at one of the ponies, "Somepony go back to the Ponyville plumbing network and get those foals."


Later there where four sobbing wet foals sitting on the couch with everypony looking at them angrily, Celestia came up to them and looked down at the with a expressionless face.

Rainbow looked up at her, "Oh pwease Cewestia, don't punish us we didn't know all of you were real we thought you were toys!" she begged.

"Yeah and it was Discowd's fault! We didn't know it was all those ponies and you, we pwomise we won't even think about the potty until we can actually use it!" Sunset said a bit scared of the paddles everypony had, even Twilight which scared her the most.

Trixie sobbed, "Pwease Pwincess I'm to adowable to spank!" she retorted showing her best puppy dog eyes.

Lightning didn't say a thing, she wouldn't admit it but she was way to scared to speak and she needed a change after this.

Celestia giggled, "Girls, you're not in trouble." she replied watching the cute little foals calm down.

"We'we not?!" the foals said in unison happy that they would be the ones getting spanked by those paddles.

Celestia shook her head, "No, of course not. We saw what Discord did and how he was tricking you into flushing everypony in Equstria so its not your fault." she retorted watching the foals sigh in relief.

"But what's with the towches than?" Sunset asked.

"Oh Discord ain't getting away with this know one gives me the royal flush without getting sent to THY MOON!!" Luna replied for her sister using her royal Canterlot voice at the end.

Rainbow raised a brow, "But how, Discowd disappeawed in the toiwet how awe you gonna find him?"

Celestia didn't answer but simply went to the other end of the room next to the wall and took a deep breath, "Oh no, oh no, oh no." she said three times and suddenly the wall bursted down leaving a massive hole in the wall and in it's place Discord.

"OH YEAH!" Discord said in a cool way wearing a bear of sun glasses carrying a pitcher of punch.

"There he is Everypony it time for a Pony Gang up style!" Pinkie yelled then she jumped at Discord with everypony present behind her.

Everypony jumped onto Discord and started to beat him down with paddles and torches, "OUCH, OOF, Oh not there OOO I'll get you for this Super-Stallion!"

The foals sat there on the couch and giggled as they watched Discord get the beat down he surely deserved.


Later, once everypony was satisfied that Discord had enough, they all left for there homes in Ponyvile, Cloudsdale and Canterlot. Princess Luna said that when she got home she would ground Nightmare for a few weeks for doing something as work with Discord. Once the rest of the ponies were gone Twilight took her foals home and Fluttershy put Lightning and Dash down for a nap.

Fluttershy kissed both Dash and Dust once she had them asleep in there cribs and was about to go to sleep until she suddenly heard something in the bathroom. She went to the bathroom to see Pinkie Pie jumping into the toilet.

"Pinkie, what are you doing?" Fluttershy asked a bit confused by Pinkie's actions.

Pinkie looked at Fluttershy, "Oh hi Fluttershy I was just about to flush myself down the toilet since I had so much fun the first time I wanted to do it again, well see ya!" she replied then pulled the handle and started to spin around going down the toilet.

Fluttershy laughed and shook her head as her friend disappeared deciding Pinkie was just being Pinkie.

Author's Note:

Author: Well that answers why your here *I said dangling from my legs upside down from Discord holding me up by his tail*

Discord: Yes I didn't like what you did there with me at the end so now I'm going to Punish you *he replied standing in my now destroyed room from the fight we had*

Author: So your going to kill me!

Discord: Ha, ha, ha no I'm going to do something more...interesting *he said then lifting his hand he blasted me with his magic sending me to who knows were* Don't worry folks you'll still get your chapter but I think the next chap will be in first person or should I say...first pony HA, HA, HA, *Laughs out loud and then snaps his fingers and disappears*

Editors note from firebirdthebirdoffire:So... if they're not getting punished why did they buy paddles? National Pizza Day tommorrow? Row boat contest? Can you explain that Mr. Super-Stalio-... Oh he's kidnapped by Discord, never mind I forgot.

PreviousChapters Next